In the Hamburg based Section “Project Management and Technical Advisory Services” we support our clients by either directly integrating into our customers’ project organization or provide technical support with our broad service portfolio closely working together with other offices in DNV GL.
To grow our portfolio of advisory services within Oil & Gas Germany, we are looking for an experienced Senior Consultant Advisory. Always keeping in mind to deliver our services to our customers’ full satisfaction, the candidate should be motivated to support our business process from sales to billing in a self-driven and commercially oriented manor also developing new and existing clients with focus on areas/countries in our responsibility.
While integrating well into our existing team you should be keen on reaching out to DNV GL’s network and to provide our services in cooperation with other sections in Hamburg as well as the various offices within our region and global organization.
- Provide own technical expertise to consult clients in staying on top of their challenges throughout the entire Oil & Gas value chain
- Candidate shall focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Downstream Gas Value Chain (gas transport / pipeline, underground storage and/or local distribution networks) including planning to construction / comissioning and/or operations
- Risk Management (HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA, QRA, Incident Investigation, Safety Management Systems)
- (Technical) Due Diligence services, acting in the role of a Lenders Engineer / Owners Representative
- Process Safety Consultancy (e.g. in the Chemical Industry)
- Sales and marketing activities (incl. publications & conferences)
- Engineering degree, MBA or similar
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and specialized expertise in one or more of above business areas
- Ability to focus on customer requirements and challenges
- Broad understanding of the developments and opportunities in the German market and ability to adopt and support them from/in our broader regional responsibility and internal cooperation
Skills and Personality:
- Fluent in German and English; additional languages are of benefit
- Good communicator and team player (with own area of expertise)
- Creative in bringing our services forward, combining them to adapt and serve client needs
- Strong consultancy oriented mindset
- Ambitious, positive and self-motivated attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges
- Willing to travel when required
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL with additional documents for a background check.
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in about 100 countries with professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry. We enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
We provide consistent, integrated services within technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management advisory and offshore classification. Together with our partners, we drive the industry forwards by developing best practices and standards.
Our people combine industry expertise, multi-disciplinary skills and innovation to solve complex challenges for our customers.