The HR Officer in Business Assurance Region Central Europe is responsible to support the Regional HR Manager in developing and maintaining the overall HR and HSE governance and culture by actively promoting, supporting and facilitating the fulfilment of DNV GL Business Assurance objectives in relation with HR.
The role is expected to be either a full-time role in combination with supporting the Business Assurance Germany Unit in regards to resourcing and recruitment. The HR Officer reports to the Regional HR Manager Central Europe.
• Support the Regional HR Manager in administrative and organizational tasks by working independently:
• Compile and conduct statistics, generate reports and provide analytics
• Ensure high data quality in the HR System database (Partner)
• updating and distribution of policies including identifying and implementing new systems and procedures
• Support with the Workforce Planning, incl. conduction of Recruitment interviews
• Deliver workshop and trainings, i.e. Onboarding training
• Drive the implementation of the performance culture, provide ongoing support to line managers in managing this process and conduct performance workshops
• Support HSE tasks for Region Central Europe, incl. coordination employee wellbeing, engagement programs and HSE reporting. Follow-up on open HSE cases with line managers
• Manage or support key HR initiatives or projects as they arise
• Work to continuously improve the level of customer service provided
• A recognized qualification or experience in HR or a related discipline
• Competence in LinkedIn recruitment searches
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential issues with tact and diplomacy
• Creative problem solving skills and decisive
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to motivate through setting a positive example
• Open to change
• Customer focus and service minded
• Good communication and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
• Able to build rapport with others and ability to influence at all levels
• Effective verbal and written communication and fluency in spoken and written English and German
• Multi-country and multi-cultural experience
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification and supply chain services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.