- Support to Local content certification
- Verification and analyses of ANP regulations
- Reception, control and storage of documentation related to Local content Certification
- Support on preparation and issuance of technical proposals
- Project management support for simplified projects thru DNVGL's management system
- Material Certification
- Proposal issuance
- Reports / presentation issuance and preparation
- Studying Mechanical or Production Engineering. Predicted to graduate on 2019 year end (december).
- Native in Portuguese (mandatory)
- Fluent in english (mandatory)
- Spanish knowledge (desirable)
- Knowledge in VBA (desirable)
- Capability and interest to be Multitask
Availability to work 30 hours per week.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.