DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH in Dresden is a group company within the DNV GL Group and is integrated into the business unit "energy". With more than 3,000 experts in over 30 countries, the company supports energy-related actors at all levels of value creation with the aim of making energy supply safer, more reliable and more efficient, while at the same time reducing CO2 emissions.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate a commercial and technical mindset, pro-active attitude and excellent organizational skills. The ability to communicate and cooperate across organizational borders is crucial for the successful candidate.
Your main areas of responsibility and tasks are:
• Build business within the Energy industry for Operational Excellence services
• Contribute to build the operational excellence business for DNV GL within the Energy industry
• Contribute to develop and improve operational excellence services within the Operations department and DNV GL in general
• Lead and manage the people and competence in the section
• Develop business and services together with the operations department team
• Deep understanding of the Energy industry
• Sound knowledge and experience in energy system and network operation, control and digitalization processes
• Profound experience with control system architectures (SCADA), power and network control systems, substation automation and the underlying standards, technologies and protocols (e.g. CIM, IEC61850)
• Creativity in designing new services for our customers
• High quality mindset and strong desire to permanently learn and improve processes
• Relevant sales, consulting, and management experience within German market
• MBA/MSc or equivalent
• Analytical and structured mindset
• Ability to inspire, develop and motivate people
• Proven ability of leading collaboration across boundaries
• Excellent written and spoken English and German skills
• A commercial attitude and a strategic mindset
• A strong interest in identifying new opportunities and developing business together with the Operations Department’s management team and the greater DNV GL
• Eager to learn and develop yourself and the team
• Ability to create and sustain long term relationships
• Leadership talent and the ability to motivate and lead by way of example
• Self-motivated and result-oriented, with a commercial attitude
Join us and you will:
• Work with dedicated and competent colleagues with a high education and specialization level in a Global set up
• Meet demanding customer’s inquiries, in a complex, technical, commercial and exciting environment
• Live locally yet work on challenges globally
• An exciting and attractive working environment in which you can actively shape the digitalization of the energy industry.
• Attractive and individual training and development opportunities
• Learn more every day
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.