The Project Manager must be a Principal/Senior SHE Consultant, he/she will lead a cross functional consulting team involved in project delivery, project management and customer services, supporting clients primarily in the local onshore and offshore Oil, Gas and Process industry. This position will include a large variety of projects and offers great opportunities for personal and professional career development.
We are interested in people with the ability to deliver services within the following areas:
- SHE management consulting and improvement
- SHE system construction (including the writing/preparation of SHE management manuals, procedures and guidelines)
- SHE performance assessment or audit
- Safety culture improvement consulting
- Emergency Response Management consulting
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- SHE related training etc.
The candidate should preferably have minimum 8-10 years of experience and the following qualifications and personal qualities:
- A relevant engineering degree qualification
- Experience in the onshore and offshore Oil, Gas and Refining & Process industry
- Having Background in Petroleum Refining industry (In-depth knowledge of working on special refinery tools, machinery, and other equipment)
- Previous safety and risk consulting experience is an advantage
- Good contact with the oil companies and local industry is an advantage
- Good knowledge of (DNV GL) systems and services in SHE/risk engineering or management systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly committed to project delivery and management Ability to work positively and effectively both as individual and team
- Ability to express technical solutions effectively and resolve contentious issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills (including English)
- Eager to learn and develop yourself
- Having high professional integrity
- Having a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
DNV’s Oil & Gas business and GL Noble Denton have joined forces to enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations. We provide integrated services in technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management advisory and offshore classification. Our people combine industry expertise, multi-disciplinary skills and innovation to solve complex challenges for our customers. DNV GL has one of the highest levels of investment in innovation in our sector, dedicating 5% of annual revenue to the research and development of new technologies and solutions for our customers. Together with our partners, we drive the industry forward by developing best practice and standards across the asset lifecycle.