Broad activities include: Sustainability/ Extra financial related Assessment Responsibilities include professional evaluation of clients efforts reported in its disclosures :
Education – Bachelor’s Degree in engineering.
Knowledge and Skills
1. Overall project leadership of complex projects, delivering on-time, on-budget and achieving high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction
2. Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation skills
3. Strong problem solving and data analysis skills, data interpretation and first principle problem solving approach
4. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
5. PC skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
6. 10 to 15 years plus experience in diverse sectors and management audits
7. Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers
8. Knowledge of key company business practices and processes
9. Experience in management audits – Economic, Environment and Social Standrads.
10. Knowledge of various standards including: GRI standard, SASB, <IR>, UNGC, ISO26000,DJSI,CDP etc..
1. Exhibits sound judgment and professionalism in all aspects of this senior position
2. Able to differentiate between conflicting priorities and issues to identify underlying causes
3. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively
Interaction with Others
1. Works closely with client’s executives, managing directors, plant managers, facility directors Sales and Marketing/Sales personnel, engineering and EHS personnel
2. Consistently exhibits DNV GL values in all interactions with associates and customers.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.