The focus for this role will be to manage, support and enhance the DNV GL HR applications and participate in IT projects related to HR processes and functionality ensuring alignment and co-operation with the HR community and the DNV GL overall system landscape.
DNV GL has implemented the Oracle HCM Cloud platform including different Oracle PaaS services (PCS, JCS-SX, APEX) and Seertech’s iLearning Plus as new global HR system being in operation since October 2017. There are large opportunities and possibilities to participate in future HCM cloud module implementations and future releases to work on the design and adjustment of the new global HR IT landscape. As well this role has a crucial impact on the operations of the Oracle HCM Cloud platform.
Main tasks include:
• 3+ years’ experience in Oracle HCM Cloud configuration, setup and development;
• Very good high level overview knowledge in one or several different Oracle HCM Cloud modules (Core HR, Individual and Workforce Compensation, Benefits, Payroll Integration, Talent Management, etc.)
• Expert experience
o in functional configuration in the modules named above and/or
o in technical Oracle HCM Cloud tooling’s like flex fields setup, HCM extracts, HDL and spread sheet loader, Fast Formulas and/or
o Oracle HCM Cloud integration technology like Rest API, ATOM Feeds, UCM, etc.
o operations of HCM Cloud data integrations
• Very good understanding in end-to-end HR processes and its implementation into Oracle HCM Cloud;
• International business experience in design and configuration of Oracle HCM Cloud
• Expert experience particularly in configuration, development and maintenance of Oracle HCM Cloud;
• Understanding of HR and related business processes
• Takes ownership of the team’s duties and focuses on results
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to tight deadlines
• Organised and proactive
• Strong analytical expertise and capacity of solving problem
• Ability to work in a fast pace and is team-oriented
• “Hands-on” mentality
• Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English
• Good networking and interpersonal skills, also across cultures and organisational boundaries
• Reasonable international travel must be expected.
DNV GL offers to the successful candidate:
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification and supply chain services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.