DNV GL Business Assurance Germany is seeking a Lead Auditor/ Product Manager - Information Security Management Systems for our Management System Certification (MSC) service line. We prefer already qualified candidates but we are open for candidates with sufficient background.
Selected candidates will be trained and certified as a lead auditor in ISO 9001 and ISO / IEC 27001 to conduct audits for clients 3rd part audits. This position requires extensive domestic travel and will provide new auditors with vast and varied experience conducting audits for numerous clients across industries.
Tasks May Include
• Perform 3rd-party audits according to ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC TR 27019 (IT-Sicherheitskatalog der Bundesnetzagentur für Netzbetreiber) and other IT specific standards
• Provide timely and accurate reviews of client’s corrective action and closure
• Provide customers with timely, complete, and accurate reports of their current level of conformity / implementation of their management system
• Maintain schedule of audit activity with Management System clients
• Maintain appropriate auditor credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
• Contribute to the growth and development of a world-class, industry-leading auditing team
• Ensuring compliance with accreditation rules and other internal or external requirements
• Ensuring timely qualification and training of auditors and support staff
• Establishing adequate control structures incl. documented procedures (e.g. product data sheets)
• Provision of training & calculations for the sales group.
• Ensuring the accuracy and correctness of and providing information for our product flyers and the internet
• Documenting the most important characteristics of the product into a reference document
• Provide documents and templates including sales and delivery for their respective products
• High school diploma required
• Willingness and ability to travel, both domestic and possible international, including frequent overnight stays.
• 4 years of profound experience in the field of information security
• Experience with ISO / IEC 27001 or other Information Security Management Systems preferred
• Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001 and/or ISO / IEC 27001 and/ or preferred
• Ability to complete required certification training
• Strong written and verbal German and Englishcommunication skills
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL with additional documents for a background check.
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. As part of the larger DNV GL Group, Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on your future.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world’s economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers’ organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world’s leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.