Are you commercially creative for solution based selling within Pipeline integrity?
DNV GL Digital Solutions wants to further expand the client base in Central and Eastern Europe (NCEE) for the Synergi Pipeline tools and to support our business growth in the areas of Asset Integrity Management & Risk Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing the sales of the Synergi Pipeline software in various segments. We are looking for a dynamic person with experience in software sales. If you think you are the person to help us achieve our goals, we would like to hear from you.
Location: Germany, DNV GL offices in Hamburg
Areas of Responsibility:
The Sales Manager will contribute to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in NCEE by the following activities:
• Promote and sell the company’s existing software and services products by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted industries and geographies.
• Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
• Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline.
• Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans.
• Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success.
• Work closely with other Business Areas in DNV GL to extend the DNV GL portfolio of applications and services
• Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
• Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
• Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
• Lead or participate in contract negotiations
• Use the CRM tool to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
• Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
• Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives
• Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
• Travel within Europe is part of the job.
• A bachelor’s degree or related qualifications
• Great and documented experience in solution based software selling
• Solid technical operations familiarity within Asset Integrity Management & Risk Management
• Great experience of managing big tender processes and RFx processes
• Knowledge of DNV GL Digital Solution and Synergi Pipeline (not required)
• Proven track record in industrial or technical sales consistently meeting or exceeding increasing sales goals. Specific experience with DNV GL Digital Solution or analysis tools in a business development environment will be considered
• Demonstrated ability to manage solution based sales at multiple levels in our customer’s organization
• Demonstrated creativity and innovation in cross functional selling with ability to present oneself in a professional manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German language. Excellent interpersonal skills to create and maintain profitable relationships with existing and potential customers
• Thorough understanding and execution of negotiating and closing in a win-win long term focused environment
• Willingness to travel within the region and internationally
• Oil and Gas offshore industry and market knowledge
• Software demonstration or continuous development of solution demonstration abilities
Get to know some of our colleagues, learn about the work they do, and find out what motivates them each day as they answer the question - why do you get up in the morning?
If you're interested in applying please submitt your cv, cover letter and additional documents (reference letters / diplomas). Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more.
Our open industry platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.