The Sales Expert (f/m) shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
• Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads
• Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
• Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
• Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorizations
• Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
• Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
• Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
• Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
• Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time
• Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
• Assisting Key-/Enterprise-Customer Managers and Key-Account Officers with quotes and sales activities
• Several years of sales experience
• Basic knowledge of business assurance/auditing would be of advantage
• Excellent German and English communication skills - both written and spoken
• Natural sales-drive as well as a pro-active and dynamic approach
• Skilled to handle internal and external customer needs in a professional manner and according to DNV GL’s values
• Able to work both, independently as well as in a team within an international environment
• Capable to work under pressure and handle on-going projects in a structured and highly accurate manner without losing track
• Contribute a service-minded, customer-oriented and positive attitude as well as a high sense of ownership
• Work constructively, solution-oriented and being a good problem solver
• Desire and willingness to learn and develop
• Experience in working with various IT-programs (e.g. MS Office)
We offer you multi-faceted, exciting tasks in a modern international company orientated towards the digital future. With us you will find a highly motivated, above-average qualified team with fun at work, best working conditions and an independent area of responsibility. Needless to mention that we are also offering you extensive social benefits and continuous chances to develop your knowledge.
If you would like to become part of a committed team, we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful online application.
If you're interested in applying please submitt your cv, cover letter and additional documents (reference letters / diplomas). Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.