DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses manage risk and assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training services. We combine technical, digital and industry expertise to empower companies’ decisions and actions. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
We are currently seeking for a highly dedicated and motivated Training Coordinator (m/f) with the willingness to learn and to support with the provision of training services (in house & public), in accordance to DNV GL policies, procedures and instructions. The team consists of dynamic, well-experienced and high-qualified professionals and reports to the Training Manager.
Areas of Responsibility
• Coordinate, schedule and organize public and inhouse training courses
• Administer support for live online training courses
• Manage the entire process of quality check, printing/delivering material, including materials provided by external suppliers
• Cooperate with several functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing) in order to identify customer needs, file convincing offers and work on efficient marketing campaigns
• Explore, identify and book trainers
• Monitor the enrollment of participants to public training sessions and in-house offers for up-to-date reporting
• Observe market developments and identify trends
• Ensure and improve effectiveness and efficiency for delivery process of trainings and the related material
• Guarantee a high-quality service for external and internal customers
• University degree (e.g. Business Administration, Business Psychology, etc.) and/or a completed vocational training with relevant work experience
• Excellent German and good English language skills - both written and spoken
• Ideally initial work experience within the field of HR development or training of a service company and familiar in working with venue contracts and negotiations
• Ideally initial experience with digital learning forms (e-learning programs, webinars, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as an independent work method
• Well-developed organizational skills combined with a fast comprehension and a professional manner in working with internal and external customers
• Empathic, positive and confident personality with a pronounced service-orientation
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and SharePoint
• Versatile, challenging tasks in a modern international company oriented towards the digital future
• An individual and intensive onboarding process preparing best for future tasks
• Very good opportunities for development and further training
• A highly motivated team with above-average qualifications and fun at work
• An attractive compensation package with extensive social benefits
• A state-of-the-art IT equipment
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.