DNV GL Business Assurance Germany is looking for inspiring colleagues who are seeking opportunities to grow personally and professionally and would like to contribute to the growth and success of our ambitious and dynamic German organization.
Are you commercially talented, hard-working and do you have initial experience and competence regarding quality and food safety standards related to the production, processing and retail in the Food & Beverage industry and their supply chains? Or do you have already gained first professional experience in this surrounding and you are now ready to embark on your sales career? Then let’s team up and grow together!
DNV GL Business Assurance conducts a range of assurance services, offering a wide range of protocol-based assessments, (quality & food safety) certifications, training, advisory & digital assurance services and we are keen to recruit individuals with experience and/or capabilities in these areas and help us to develop our portfolio and grow our customer base in Germany.
Ideally candidates will have experience in sales and management systems and have knowledge of key food sector schemes such as IFS, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, SMETA, URSA, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001 in food and beverage industry etc.
• Works with the Country Sales Manager and peers on the increase of sales performance of our services for the F&B Industry by driving the entire sales process through identifying opportunities and leads, performing price calculations, providing quotations and negotiating contracts
• Explores the market by conducting market-, competition-, and potential-analyses and forges strong working relationship with producers, brokers, distributors, retailers and other relevant food & beverage service industry actors
• Implements short- and long-term sales plan to align with monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Approaches targeted companies and generates new leads for all DNV GL service lines (evaluations, audits, certification audits, trainings, etc.)
• Articulates and presents sales strategies to quality management representatives and other decision makers through in-person interaction with current and prospective customers
• Completed commercial or technical studies and/or other relevant professional education with initial experience in the Food & Beverage industry and a high motivation to grow in sales topics
• Enthusiastic, resilient, efficient personality, able to influence / challenge at high level with very good communication skills and high social competence and ability to work in a team
• Proven ability or willingness and desire to develop, maintain a network of, and approach stakeholders, influencers, industry experts and decision makers at high level, to offer our solutions with high added value and to close the deal
• Good knowledge of assurance services, food safety risk management, QHSE, CSR and sales experience and relevant professional experience in applicable technical areas
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in German and communicative in English language
Along with competitive conditions, DNV GL offers you the possibility to make a global impact on a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and the appreciation of work-life-balance. DNV GL is committed to support your personal and professional growth:
• Work with dedicated and competent colleagues and meet demanding customers in an international environment
• Experience complex and exciting technical challenges
• Work locally with the chance to expand your global horizon
• We enable a continuous individual development in terms of roles and technologies – either on the job, by internal training or through our external trainers
• We offer an appealing compensation package as well as extensive social benefits
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
Get to know some of our colleagues, learn about the work they do, and find out what motivates them each day as they answer the question - why do you get up in the morning?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!