Being part of a team in an interesting working environment, you will be responsible for the following activities:
Support with all financial activities regarding:
• General administration in the Financial system
• Processing of time- and expense sheets for auditors
• Managing anomalies and the flow of approvals
• Invoicing our clients timely with a high level of quality
• Support with month-end closing and relevant KPI’s
• Deliver overall quality in the financial process
• Service desk for our customers and employees
• Leading a team of 6 Invoicers
• Several years of experience in Finance, AR, invoicing or equivalent
• Understanding of German tax law
• Experience in controlling of large-scale projects for key customers would be an advantage
• Leadership and management experience will be a plus
• Good MS Office skills, especially in Excel; Oracle application knowledge would be an advantage
• Fluency in German and English both written and spoken
• Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
• Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
• Attractive total compensation package
• 30 days annual vacation
• Interesting and challenging tasks
• International working environment
• Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
• 44,-€ per month for public transportation ticket
• Special discounts on “Mitarbeitervorteile.de”
• Employer financed company pension
If you're interested in applying please submit your CV, cover letter and additional documents (reference letters / diplomas). Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
Get to know some of our colleagues, learn about the work they do, and find out what motivates them each day as they answer the question - why do you get up in the morning?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!