Do you want to be part of a young, innovative and promising Business Area in DNV GL - Digital Solutions? Do you want to influence the digital transformation in DNV GL?
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience, passion and skills to help our company on its digital journey.
Digital Solutions consists of approximately 1000 digital experts globally, developing, selling digital services and solutions, with the goal to optimize the expertise and complement the other Business Areas. As a part of this strategy Digital Solutions launched Digital Technology Centre as a central and key player in giving support to the ongoing digital transformation of DNV GL.
You will be part of Digital Technology Centre (DTC) and in particular the "Digital Frameworks and Tools" (DFT) unit. The team is responsible for establishing and providing strong competence within innovation, technology governance and developing and delivering digital data products and services.
We want to make sure that users of our services get a great user experience and therefore need to strengthen our team with further Project Management expertise to streamline and onboard new digital services. You will be working on IT projects from concept through the whole development lifecycle. Engaging with customers, stakeholders, product teams and other DNV GL Business Areas to deliver digital solutions.
As our Technical Project Manager, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV GL's industries. We are looking for an experienced IT focused Project Manager to strengthen our team in planning and executing data driven solutions in a life cycle perspective. You have a passion about building tomorrow's solutions based on robust software engineering principles! You combine a good understanding of the system as a whole, with knowledge and experience on how ideas are transformed into digital services and products.
Areas of responsibilities:
• Support the delivery of projects within Digital Frameworks and Tools
• Engage with DTC teams to co-ordinate resources from pre-sales to execution
• Facilitate design workshops and sprints to help define user requirements
• Build efficient teams using agile principles (Scrum Master role)
• Work with third party data providers and key stakeholders to manage dataset/service catalogue
• Plan and execute projects with reference to best practices in our DMS
• Support the promotion of the reusable frameworks and tools across the wider business
• Working closely with the Technical Lead and Product Owner to deliver data products and service releases within the deadlines
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in software engineering, scientific, or engineering subject area
• At least 5 years' experience in developing and leading data intensive/analytics initiatives
• Good understanding of project management and agile principles
• Good understanding of software engineering principles
• Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
• A good understanding of SQL Server and database design
• Fluency in English
• A service oriented and proactive attitude
• A curious mindset motivated by learning
• Excellent inter relational skills and the drive to build networks
• A preference for working in teams and share knowledge
• Self-motivated and result oriented
• Ability to give constructive feedback to improve processes and quality
• Strong company culture with emphasis on technology and competence development
• Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
• International working environment
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• 30 days annual vacation
• Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
• Social events, sports and team building activities
• Scenic work environment by the Oslo fjord
For more information please contact Matthew Longman, Head of Digital Frameworks and Tools +44 2038165161.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more.
Our open industry platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!