Do you want to join the Safety Risk Advisory Team in Trondheim?
The team in Trondheim comprises personnel with expertise in many different disciplines. We work closely with other DNV GL units in Norway and abroad to deliver value to a global customer base, mainly within the O&G and maritime sectors.
We want to strengthen our position in Trondheim with one or two new employees that complement the current team, both in terms of professional/technical competency and commercial mindset. We are particularly interested in candidates that can combine safety risk advisory skills with digital and/or “green” skills.
The work will comprise of the following main activities:
• Provide safety risk management advice covering one or more of the following subdisciplines:
o Emergency preparedness
o Functional/system safety (e.g. SIL)
o Technical safety
o Risk analysis (e.g. QRA)
o Barrier management
o Human factors
o Working environment
o Compliance/ALARP/requirements management
• Assess customer needs and propose creative solutions providing safety, sustainability and cost-effectiveness
• Collaborate with DNV GL’s domain experts within digitalization to identifying and develop opportunities where digitalization can create value
• Project management
• Contribute to tenders/proposals
• Business development, sales and marketing
• Higher technical education (master’s degree or equivalent) in relevant discipline
• Competency within safety risk management, preferably from O&G, aquaculture, renewables and/or maritime
• Additional competency within one or more of the following is an advantage:
o Data analytics/digitalization/coding
o Green technologies (e.g. hydrogen, batteries, CCS, wind power)
• Fluency in English and/or Norwegian
• Proactive, systematic and dependable with high professional and personal integrity
• Creative and daring – willing to challenge established methods/practices
• Passion for driving improvement
• Genuinely care about your colleagues, customers and the wider society
• Be comfortable work alone and as part of a team (incl. multidisciplinary and split location teams)
• Open and willing to share knowledge and experience
• The opportunity to work with interesting and challenging projects in a prestigious technology company with 12 000 employees and world leading professional networks
• The possibility to develop and realise your potential by combining your skills and ambition with DNV GL’s capabilities and global reach
• Satisfaction from helping customers solve exciting and meaningful challenges
• Competitive salary, insurance and pension scheme
• Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
For more information, please contact: Stephen Town, Group Leader, +47 934 83 906.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!