We are now strengthening our Seafood unit with a person that will deliver technical services to the marine and land-based aquaculture industry. We are looking for professionals who want to contribute to further improvement of this exciting and innovative industry.
You will support our customers with your professional technical expertise and DNV GL’s methodology and approach in product certification and inspection. You will also take on a role as Project Manager for major innovative aquaculture development projects. We are looking for you who have relevant experience or have the capabilities to develop within project management.
You will have the opportunity to work with a varied customer portfolio. You will work independently and customer-oriented, within a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian Aquaculture industry well and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensure sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization.
• Minimum Master’s degree within aquaculture or marine technology
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the aquaculture industry (e.g. product certification and/or inspection, Fiskeridirektoratet, technical project management, technical operation of fish farms etc)
• Knowledge and experience from the use of NYTEK/NS 9415
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
• Extended network within the aquaculture industry, both farming and producers of equipment
• Experience within project management
• Professional integrity and ability to adapt to customer’s needs
• Autonomous and self-directed
• Good analytical skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Passionate about the Aquaculture industry
• Committed to ensure quality and sustainability in the industry
• Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• A professional community in a prestigious technological company
• Opportunities to work with interesting and challenging projects
• Access to an extensive competence network
• DNV GL training and qualification program
• Office location preferably Bergen
The application deadline is established for 10th August.
For more information, please contact Liv Solveig Olafsson, Head of Section Technical Aqua Service +47 90760361
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!