DNV GL Global Centre Finance in Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service (GSS) Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking a Controlling Intern based in Gdynia, Poland.
You will be part of the Global Controlling team which delivers high quality controlling services for DNV GL’s Global Shared Service Centers covering 10 regions worldwide (including Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asia).
Your key tasks and deliveries will include, but not limited to:
• Preparation of monthly management & KPI reports which facilitate global GSS performance management
• Conduct analysis and controls of financial data
• Support of planning and forecasting processes
• Support of digitalisation initiatives
• Support and conduct processes related to the monthly closing processes
• Support of improvement initiatives
• Close cooperation Controlling community world-wide
To maximize your chances, you need:
• A University degree in Business Administration (Finance/Controlling/Accounting preferred), Business Engineering or Business Informatics
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced MS Excel and MS Powerpoint skills
• Ideally experience with Business Intelligence tools, e.g. Power BI.
• Project management and process management capabilities
• Ability to evaluate problems in order to recommend pragmatic and effective solutions
• Fluent in English
• First experience in controlling/financial analysis will be an advantage
• Ideally, you would be available for at least one year
We are the independent expert in risk management and quality assurance. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
DNV GL Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the business areas within HR, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement.
What do you value the most?
At DNV GL you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Meet our employees:
Visit our internet page https://www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues to meet our employees and see what they value the most.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!