The Senior Sales Expert/Key Account Manager for the Food & Beverage Sector shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
• Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads
• Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
• Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
• Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorizations
• Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
• Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
• Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
• Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
• Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time
• Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
• Handling Key Accounts with quotes and sales activities
• Several years of sales experience
• Knowledge of and good commercial network in the industry, technical knowledge of specific certification schemes like BRC-schemes, IFS-schemes, FSSC, ISO 22000 etc
• Basic knowledge of business assurance/auditing is required, auditor experience would be of advantage
• Excellent German and English communication skills - both written and spoken
• Natural sales-drive as well as a pro-active and dynamic approach
• Skilled to handle internal and external customer needs in a professional manner and according to DNV GL’s values
• Able to work both, independently as well as in a team within an international environment
• Capable to work under pressure and handle on-going projects in a structured and highly accurate manner without losing track
• Contribute a service-minded, customer-oriented and positive attitude as well as a high sense of ownership
• Work constructively, solution-oriented and being a good problem solver
• Desire and willingness to learn and develop
• Experience in working with various IT-programs (e.g. MS Office)
We offer you multi-faceted, exciting tasks in a modern international company orientated towards the digital future. With us you will find a highly motivated, above-average qualified team with fun at work, best working conditions and an independent area of responsibility. Needless to mention that we are also offering you extensive social benefits and continuous chances to develop your knowledge.
If you would like to become part of a committed team, we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful online application.
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!