As a result of the further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Sweden, we are looking for qualified candidates within the Automotive sector. We are now seeking an IATF 16949 Lead Auditor to certify quality management systems for all manufacturers in the automotive supply chain worldwide – for cars, their parts, components or systems. Our auditors are generally based remotely, which allows them to work independently as they travel to client sites while receiving a full complement of administrative support from our central office in Sweden and Houston, USA.
• Current IATF 16949 Lead Auditor certification is required (please upload a copy of your IATF 16949 certificate to your Candidate Profile)
• Strong communication, presentation and training skills
• Working well in a team environment or as a team of one
• Must be able to travel, including overnight stays, often involving travel outside of normal working hours
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Great commercial and sales skills
• Experience from electronic, battery technique, electrical powertrains, autonomous cars
• Experience from one or more of the following:
- ISO 26262 “Road Vehicles - Functional Safety”
- ASPICE “Automotive Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination”
- TISAX “Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange”
- VDA 6.3 “Process Audits”
- VDA 6.5 “Product Audits”
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Extended network within the Automotive Industry
• Swedish written and verbal communication skills would be an advantage
• A team player with a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with others
• Able to combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills to achieve goals
• Possessing a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in an environment of constant change
• Eager to learn and develop themselves and share knowledge with others
• Motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed
• Good communication and commercial skills, able to choose appropriate methods and style to suit the situation and audience
• High standards of professional integrity
Please submit your CV in English.
For more details please contact: Patrik Flink, Operations Manager, Sweden at +46 708 301 683
• A competitive compensation and benefit package
• DNV GL training and qualification program
• A professional community in a prestigious technological company
• Possibilities to work with interesting and challenging projects
• Access to an extensive competence network
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!