As a result of the further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Sweden, we are looking for qualified candidates within the Food Sector. We are now seeking a professional Food Lead Auditor for standards: FSSC/ISO 22000, BRC (Food, Storage & Distribution, Pack, Agents & Brokers), IFS, and /or Quality- & Environmental Management System standards.
In this role, you will act as a Lead Auditor in more than one standard and conduct integrated audits. You will have the industry and business expertise to perform food audits against chosen criteria and code of practice.
Tasks May Include
• Performing 3rd party audits for Swedish and international clients
• Documenting and reporting audit activities and results
• Interacting directly with clients at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management systems
• Maintaining schedules of audit activities with clients
• Providing timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
• Delivering training courses
• Supporting sales team and contributing to sales revenue
• 3rd party food auditing experience
• Food-related university degree (Bachelor's and/or Master's degree equivalents) and 5 years of professional experience in the food industry - close to food production areas (quality, production, R&D etc.)
• 2 years of work experience in quality assurance function or food safety management system coordination
• Strong communication, reporting, presentation and training skills
• Working well in a team environment or as a team of one
• Must be able to travel, including overnight stays, often involving travel outside of normal working hours
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Great commercial skills
• Extended network within the food industry
• Swedish written and verbal communication skills would be an advantage
• A team player with a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with others
• Good communication and commercial skills, able to choose appropriate methods and style to suit the situation and audience
• Structured in connection with planning skills, as an auditor needs to plan their work in order not to be lost in reports, and working weekends
• Able to combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills to achieve goals
• Possessing a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in an environment of constant change
• Eager to learn and develop themselves and share knowledge with others
• Motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed
• High standards of professional integrity
Please submit your CV in English.
For more details please contact: Patrik Flink, Operations Manager, Sweden at +46 708 301 683
• A competitive compensation and benefit package
• DNV GL training and qualification program
• A professional community in a prestigious technological company
• Possibilities to work with interesting and challenging projects
• Access to an extensive competence network
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!