As a result of further growth of our division Business Assurance in Essen, we are looking for approved 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
• Food and beverage industry (GFSI standards like IFS and BRC, FSSC 22000; supply chain standards like RSPO, SMETA, SA 8000)
• ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001, with experience in food and beverage industry
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes including IFS, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and BRC. We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
A comprehensive training development process is followed which will provide the range of skills and competencies required. Internal auditing or second party audit experience would also be valuable.
DNV GL Business assurance conducts a range of protocol-based assessments, and we are keen to recruit individuals with experience and/or capabilities in the scored assessment protocols and similar tools.
• Lead and carry out certification audits in industry companies
• Customer support and development
• Project management for national and international customers
• Provide premium services to selected key customers, including provision of advanced audit activities, liaison with senior management and customer management.
• Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for DNV as required by instructions/ the management system and/or as per formal agreement between the client and DNV.
• Ensure that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time.
• Maintain/Acquire his/her Auditor Registration with DNV GL or any other registration having been a basis for his acceptance as Lead Auditor within DNV GL.
• Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks.
• Meeting professional practice standards and demonstrating competence in core areas.
• Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel.
• Maintaining high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment.
• Acting as a team player who works well with others and guides self through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting.
• Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders.
• Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Food Auditor
• Relevant professional experience in the applicable technical area
• Profound qualification for the standards, preferably industry authorization
• Good analytical skills and specialised know-how of relevant methods
• Very good communication skills
• High social competence and ability to work in a team
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in German and English language
Along with competitive conditions, DNV GL offers you the possibility to make a global impact on a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and the appreciation of work-life-balance.
• Work with dedicated and competent colleagues and meet demanding customers in an international environment
• Experience complex and exciting technical challenges
• Work locally with the chance to expand your global horizon
• We enable a continuous individual development in terms of roles and technologies – either on the job, by internal training or through our external trainers
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!