We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our DNV GL Business Assurance team in Gdynia (or Essen) for the Administrative Support role.
We see a growth in demand for our services and therefore we are looking to expand our Europe Support Partner Team. The team has been established in 2017 with the main goal to support European DNV GL Business Assurance units in different administrative and financial tasks.
Your daily activities will include:
• Providing support in administrative and financial tasks on behalf of local units
• Close collaboration with other DNV GL units in Europe
• Keeping high data quality in the internal CRM database
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Administration or related (available for a full-time job, 40hrs a week)
• Good English and German communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good knowledge of MS Office package
• CRM and/or database experience will be an advantage
• Enjoy multitasking
• Eager to learn
• Able to work in a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical skills and quality-oriented mindset
Please note this is a time-limited contract (for approximately 24 months).
If you are interested, kindly submit your application in English.
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!