GSS (Global Shared Services) HR is seeking for a Payroll & Benefits Analyst for our unit in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro). The Analyst will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll according to legal and company requirements. In addition, you will be part of projects establishing and improving our services with an end to end perspective. This position will report to the Head of Section HR Payroll.
Payroll is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV GL is compliant according to local regulations.
• To participate in monthly salary processing, guarantying the correct procedures related to vacations, terminations, 13º, transfers, new hires and all related payroll activities
• To guarantee all the necessary conferences and comply with the labor legislation, including autonomous
• To manage all activities related to benefits
• To guarantee the correct tax collection of labor charges (INSS, FGTS, IRRF, DIRF, RAIS etc.)
• To schedule and generate vacation receipts
• To manage employees’ cases related to payroll and benefits
• To clarify employees' doubts, supporting and providing the proper guidance
• To keep updated with regards to labor legislation and social security matters
• To attend labor inspection and internal/external audits
• To provide update work process procedures within payroll and time management
• To support the accountant and financial areas with regards to company benefits control and employee deduction
• To support activities related to time and absence management
• To support internal communication
• Documentation for contracts: to manage, prepare and organize documentation requirements related to contract in a monthly basis to business areas
• E-Social / DCTFWEB: declarations and submission
• Continue the good cooperation with HR and finance units internally as well as with external providers
• Ensure compliance with audits and legislation
• Other business-related activities
• Graduated in Human Resources, Accounting, Administration or related areas
• Experience with all payroll routines
• Full knowledge of e-Social
• Advanced in English
• Native in Portuguese
• Labor legislation deep knowledge
• Payroll procedures knowledge
• Union Relations knowledge desirable
• Digital Native – deep knowledge in Office Package, in special Excel (filter, index matching, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.) and MS Forms
• LG System (FPW) knowledge
Characteristics of Successful Employees:
• A caring and respectful team player aligned with the DNV GL company values
• Highly motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
• Positive attitude, customer centric mindset and willingness to go the extra mile to meet organizational goals
• Ability to foster positive relationships at all levels of the organization and across multiple locations and countries
• Systematic, structured, accurate and with the ability to handle complex environments
• Attentive to detail and deadlines
• Able to plan and prioritize own workload and manage conflicting deadlines
• Proactive in identifying opportunities to improve procedures and established ways of working
• Drive to learn and develop own expertise
• Willing to share knowledge and support others within a team by delivery on-the job training and coaching
• Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!