DNV GL Presafe AS is a global TIC (Test, Inspection and Certification) company specialized in equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres and medical devices. We are an appointed Notified Body (NB) for the ATEX directive and Certification Body under the IECEx Scheme.
Engineer / Senior Engineer
EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE (Oil & Gas)
The EX-equipment business area is continuously growing and expanding its service offerings. We are now looking for a new colleague who can contribute and support further growth in the following areas:
Testing and certification of Ex-equipment
• Assessment of equipment and systems according to international standards and certification schemes.
• Performing product testing of Ex-equipment at the manufacturer’s site and in our laboratory in Høvik.
• Activities related to the third party role as Notified Body and Certification Body.
Technical inspection service
• Technical inspection services in the area of Ex-equipment and installations.
• Having responsibility for the DNV GL authorised workshops.
• Running courses for authorised workshops.
• Having operational responsibility for the “personnel certification systems” in cooperation with our partners in DNV GL.
• Engineer, Bachelor or Master of Science within power generation /electronics /automation /instrumentation etc.)
• Min. 5 years of work experience regarding EX-equipment and /or standards and regulations
• Experience from project work / project management
• Experience and qualifications related to inspection
• Structured, positive, able to work independently
• Good communication skills and customer focus
• Fluent in English and Norwegian (spoken and written)
DNV GL Presafe offers:
• Varied tasks and challenging technical assignments
• Colleagues with technical skills at an expert level
• International network
• Defined business strategy with clear goals
• Employment in a company with strong brands in the compliance business, representing valued standards of integrity and quality
• Relevant work location in Stavanger
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and CV in English.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Kenneth Narvestad, Operations Manager at +47 94503760.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!