As a result of further growth of our division Business Assurance in Essen, we are looking for approved 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
• Food and beverage industry (GFSI standards like IFS and BRC, FSSC 22000; supply chain standards like RSPO, SMETA, SA 8000)
• ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001, with experience in food and beverage industry
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes including IFS, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and BRC. We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
A comprehensive training development process is followed which will provide the range of skills and competencies required. Internal auditing or second party audit experience would also be valuable.
DNV GL Business assurance conducts a range of protocol-based assessments, and we are keen to recruit individuals with experience and/or capabilities in the scored assessment protocols and similar tools.
• Lead and carry out certification audits in industry companies
• Customer support and development
• Project management for national and international customers
• Provide premium services to selected key customers, including provision of advanced audit activities, liaison with senior management and customer management.
• Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for DNV as required by instructions/ the management system and/or as per formal agreement between the client and DNV.
• Ensure that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time.
• Maintain/Acquire his/her Auditor Registration with DNV GL or any other registration having been a basis for his acceptance as Lead Auditor within DNV GL.
• Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks.
• Meeting professional practice standards and demonstrating competence in core areas.
• Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel.
• Maintaining high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment.
• Acting as a team player who works well with others and guides self through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting.
• Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders.
• Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Food Auditor
• Relevant professional experience in the applicable technical area
• Profound qualification for the standards, preferably industry authorization
• Good analytical skills and specialised know-how of relevant methods
• Very good communication skills
• High social competence and ability to work in a team
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in German and English language
Along with competitive conditions, DNV GL offers you the possibility to make a global impact on a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and the appreciation of work-life-balance.
• Work with dedicated and competent colleagues and meet demanding customers in an international environment
• Experience complex and exciting technical challenges
• Work locally with the chance to expand your global horizon
• We enable a continuous individual development in terms of roles and technologies – either on the job, by internal training or through our external trainers
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally with about 13,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. As part of the larger DNV GL Group, our 2,000 Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on your future.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world’s economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers’ organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world’s leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.