Product Assurance China is providing certification and inspection for industrial products intended to be exported. Our service scope includes Medical Devices, Pressure Equipment, Machinery, Explosive-proof Equipment, etc. Now Product Assurance China has about 26 members, and our BD team has 6 members so far.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to take in charge of the business development,sales and marketing activities of Product Certification & Inspection in China area.
- Take the team leader for marketing and business development for PA China
- Planning and Establish the marketing strategy and business development orientation for PA China
- Set up and supervise KPI implement in sales team
- Lead the sales team to great and develop new sales opportunities, and approach potential customers, achieve the sales performance as per the request of the management team
- Actively encourage and support sales member to fulfill and achieve sales target
- Establish good relationship with key customers and partners
- Report sales performance periodically
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 5 years sales/Marketing experience in Product Certification or Inspection - Knowledge and experience of Product Certification / CE certification business, qualified auditor for Product Certification is preferable
- Good leadership, with strong inter-personal and communication skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a MUST
- Familiar with computer software applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Willing to travel frequently
- Initiative and able to work under tight schedules
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. As part of the larger DNV GL Group, our 2,000 Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on your future.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world’s economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers’ organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world’s leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.