F&B is the focus and development industry of Business Assurance , currently only have 2 industry sales in
China, the replacement recruitment is needed to compleate by the end of 2017. The F&B sales executive is responsible for growing F&B sales revenues and market penetration. The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for F&B in Central and South China and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with exisiting and potential customers in a competitive environment
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business opportunities and challenges
- Plan and co-ordinate marketing/sales activity, response for establishing marketing promotion database
- Response for establishing cooperation relationships with various association for business development
- Use the Concert tool to manage and record all stages of the sales process
- Evaluate and report the sales performance
- Bachelor degree holder and with professional studies in Marketing or Business Management
- At least 3-5 years sales/Marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience of Management System Certification business for F&B field is preferable
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a MUST
- Is familiar using a variety of computer software applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Willing to travel
- Self-motivated and work independent with strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Initiative and able to work under tight schedules
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.