Bladed provides the worldwide wind turbine industry with a design tool that has been extensively validated against measured data from a wide range of turbines. It is the industry-leading wind turbine loads analysis software.
The Bladed team is seeking a Wind Turbine Simulation Analyst to take a lead on the testing, verification and communication of new engineering features. The aims of the role are to maximise the quality of engineering developments before commercial release, and to investigate customer queries and issues that arise during development or via customer support. A great opportunity to learn about aero-elastic software development, contribute to commercial quality software, and drive forward Bladed's profile in the industry. The successful candidate will be someone who is able to see and contextualise engineering issues from the customer’s perspective.
Current areas of focus for the Bladed engineering code include improving the simulation speed, developing new interfaces to other offshore analysis packages (e.g. Sesam) and improving the structural dynamic modelling for blades and offshore jacket structures. Each feature needs to be thoroughly verified and tested by a wind turbine analyst before release. Find our more about our product roadmap by watching our recent webinar.
In the role you will:
Analyse and test
- Analyse and enhance new engineering features and define and execute testing to ensure they meet quality standards and the customers' needs
- Test new features against hand calculation and documented theory. Maintain and expand test data sets when new usage scenarios are encountered
- Compare results against other software (e.g. SACS, Sesam, Orcaflex, HAWC2)
- Verify interfaces with other software (e.g. Sesam, SACS)
- Run sets of load calculations to understand the effect of new features on turbine loading
- Maintain and improve the automated test framework and regularly analyse and understand the impact of changes to the models / code
Support users and communicate
- Support Bladed users in their work by helping them investigate unexpected results and find solutions to modelling issues
- Present results of your analysis internally and externally (e.g. at industry conferences)
- Create and maintain engineering feature communications for use in release notes, test reports and product help documentation
- Contribute to the capturing of new requirements through discussion with users and other engineering experts
DNV is in the middle of a digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. As part of an initiative to accelerate this process, we will build and scale web development competence to further develop our digital service portfolio. Join our team to leverage modern web development capabilities to transform our global services across the maritime, oil and gas, energy, and life science industries. These capabilities include UX design, API ecosystem, E-Commerce, Web Analytic and Microservices using Microsoft Azure, Docker and open web technology stack.
As our Full Stack Developer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device. If you combine a good understanding of the system, with deep knowledge and experience with key components and tools – you’re a perfect candidate for this role!
- Design of the overall architecture of web-based applications
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of measures to ensure security and data protection
- Build web analytic competence to understand customers and deliver values
Maritime Advisory Singapore is a growing consulting and Research & Innovation unit overseeing activities in Region South East Asia, Pacific and India. DNV ambition is to be a data-smart solutions organisation providing management and technical advisory services within the maritime industry, focussing on Maritime Decarbonisation, Digital Transformation and Sustainability. Our key stakeholders include charterers and cargo owners, asset owners for ships and mobile offshore units, maritime authorities/government entities and defence, banks/investment/leasing companies with interest on maritime assets and infrastructure, LNG suppliers and traders, and maritime technology providers and the digital eco-system/start-ups.
- Responsibility for achieving his/her own KPI-targets
- Efficiently and competently implement ISO13485 &MDD&MDR auditing and assessment work for clients based on the CE Directives, International standards, other applicable Regulatory Systems and DNV's accredited certification program
- Ensure work execution with absolute independence and integrity at all times
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of operational efficiency and effectiveness by means of the identification and pursuit with regards to audit processes and handling of information within the team and unit, facilitating the rendering of service also to other functions within the organization as required
- Organize and deliver projects, i.e. assessment, gap analysis, training and customer workshops, etc.
- Maintain assessor/auditor registration with DNV and other relevant authorities to work as a Lead Auditor at DNV
- Other issues as assigned by the line Manager
DNV- Energy Systems is looking for a Director of Offshore Wind, North America to join the team . The Director of Offshore Wind is responsible for leading and growing DNV’s Offshore Wind Advisory team. DNV is specifically seeking an enthusiastic leader, mentor, and coach with a strong background in the offshore wind industry, who can develop and maintain strong customer relationships, develop and deliver on new business opportunities, enjoys strategic planning and execution, and can manage the cross-disciplinary team that delivers offshore wind development services with a wide range of complexity. This position has significant opportunities for leadership and autonomy in the day to day activities pertaining to business operations, staff development, Customer relationship development, service and technology innovation, and technical support for offshore wind energy developments in the Atlantic ocean, Pacific ocean, and Gulf of Mexico. Opportunities abound for collaboration with DNV’s global team of offshore wind experts.
The Director of Offshore Wind will lead the expanding North American Offshore Wind Team within the multi-disciplinary Project Development and Engineering Department, which is part of DNV’s Renewables and Power Grids service area, and contains nearly 100 scientists, engineers, and environmental professionals. The dynamic working environment will require a candidate who is easily adaptable, enthusiastic, and has the experience and technical skillset to be Customer-facing and develop opportunities that allow the broader department to deliver on a range of offshore wind services including those in the development, permitting, construction, and operational phases of project lifecycles. DNV is looking for a dynamic candidate with great leadership, management, and communication skills; the ability to develop strong relationships with Customers to advise on their techno-economic challenges; and someone who enjoys optimizing business operations while taking risks resulting in growth orientation to best serve the North American offshore wind industry.
Why you should work with us?
Because within DNV’s Renewables and Power Grids group and organizational culture, how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our Customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position will be located in our Medford, MA; Arlington, VA ; Katy, TX; San Diego,CA ; Portland, ME; Portland,OR ;Seattle,WA ; New York, NY; Rochester, NY; Newark,NJ; Chalfont,PA offices
Tasks May Include
- Lead Offshore Wind business activities in North America by identifying opportunities in the local market, leveraging and nurturing current relationships and growing new relationships with key Customers, and providing key market intelligence to help develop services according to the local industry needs, to achieve business growth and profitability goals.
- Lead the strategy and positioning for multidisciplinary proposal efforts and RFP responses, which may require inputs from a variety of technical teams. Excellent skills in crafting value propositions, planning staff resourcing, and coordination are a must.
- Manage a growing team of engineers, scientists, and consultants, including annual goal setting and performance reviews, training and competency management, career and professional growth opportunities, hiring and staffing plans.
- Influence and collaborate with other relevant internal teams to provide Customers with new and innovative services to support the growing US market, including the Maritime Service Line, Marine Warranty Survey, Renewables Certification CVA team, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental and Permitting Services, Turbine Technology, Project Finance, and various other US-based and international teams.
- Communicate DNV’s services and thought leadership at industry events, conferences, and Customer meetings, as well as local and global internal R&D projects related to DNV’s offshore wind business. The Director of Offshore Wind will work closely with DNV’s Marketing and Communications team to provide content and strategy regarding DNV’s growing and evolving offshore wind service offerings and industry supporting discoveries.
The HR Service Delivery Management team is responsible for global support of Global Shared Services (GSS) HR operations, including performance reporting and analytics, project management, continuous improvement and automation of processes.
We are seeking a HR Service Delivery Analyst
In this role you will report to the Group Leader of GSS HR Service Delivery Management based in Gdynia. Ideally, you are a caring and respectful team player with an eye for innovation, digital solutions, willingness to make an impact and you have a desire for continuous development of the Service Delivery Model for a global support organisation.
In your role you will:
- Support with releasing new features and upgrades of our internal Service Management Tool - My GSS (BMC Helix Business Workflows & BMC Helix Digital Workplace) such as: assessment of business needs, training, UAT testing, communication and similar
- Track and report on the performance of GSS HR operations worldwide, ensuring compliance and quality of service using tools like Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Continuously improve and optimize reporting routines to ensure efficiency (incl. development of new reports and Key Performance Indicators)
- Support the delivery/implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within HR processes (e.g. documentation, automation with Power automate, creation of digital forms)
DNV - Energy Systems is seeking to hire a dynamic and proactive Renewable Energy Coordinator & Office Administrator based in San Diego, CA. The Renewable Energy Coordinator & Office Administrator will aid with commercial tasks to support wind, solar, and energy storage projects, offer local business development and project management support to the DNV staff, and assist with key administrative and office management duties. This position will also be responsible for providing, upon request, support to remote employees and employees in other offices within the Renewables Advisory business line.
Essential responsibilities will be divided between billable commercial work, project management support, and business development activities as guided by technical staff (approximately 2/3) and general office administration (approximately 1/3), as further described below. We encourage applications from people that have the ability to learn without necessarily having prior experience in all of the areas.
This position will be located out of our San Diego, CA office
Tasks May Include
- Provide support with proposals and bids – initial drafting of proposals using MS Word templates, project references, firm information forms and other contractual requirements, preparation of letters of transmittal, managing portal access for submissions, personalizing business development presentations, etc.
- Compile and assess market intelligence, industry trends, and relevant Customer information for business development purposes.
- Support for commercial deliverables and reports - formatting of technical reports and deliverables, document compilation, finalizing contracts or reports for execution, gathering document signatures, etc.
- Under direction of technical staff, compile content in commercial reports to prepare for subject matter experts
- Prepare and distribute monitoring reports for project-level accounting in coordination with project managers, and support invoice preparation and tracing of accounts receivable
- Support for site visit preparation – hotels, car rental, etc.
- Support technical team with upkeep and formatting of CVs and similar business development materials
- Provide support for conference preparations including logistics, administrative assistance in preparing thought leadership presentations, papers, and posters, meeting organization, etc.
- Coordination on external printing for projects
- Participation on customer calls related to business development and active projects
- Documentation management – executing data downloads from clients’ FTP sites / data rooms, internal document filing and organization, distribution to and communication with internal technical teams
- Delivery of large scale paper or electronic deliverables such as permit applications, Phase I ESAs, or other reports
- Potential to advance into a supporting role in project development or finance support
- General reception duties: incoming mail/phones, greet visitors/courier services, office related shipping support, monitoring shipping area, building key cards, alarm system management, phone system management, etc.
- Lead administrative aspects of on-boarding of new employees, in conjunction with HR and IT support services
- Support visitor travel arrangements
- Oversee management of all office equipment, including local vendor management and maintenance
- Purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment needs (including ergonomic equipment)
- Serve as the office building representative in facilities administration matters
- Coordinate and participate actively in office meetings
- Ensure office maintenance and order, including supply room and kitchen, (assist in maintaining inventory and organization of HSE equipment)
- Filing, copying, scanning, editing documents, notes transcription, archiving, etc.
- Maintenance of copier email lists, restocking paper, toner, recycling
- Support organization of birthday, anniversary, annual holiday party and other local events
- Administrative support to remote employees, as required
- Support for miscellaneous IT and ISO-compliance related tasks for all team members
- Other duties assigned, as needed
Maritime Region Americas seeks a Business Development Manager & Key Account Manager to join our Houston Team
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development focused on the Offshore Wind Support Vessel, OSV, and other special ships Market in the Region and serve as the Key Account Manager for several local Maritime key customers.
The position will report to the Maritime Americas Regional Business Development Manager and be a member of the Regional Business Development Team.
Maritime Region Americas has its regional headquarters in in Houston with Area leadership offices in Houston, Miami and Rio de Janeiro.
This is a remote position based from any location in the continental U.S.(except Colorado).
Tasks May Include
- We are looking for a business oriented, customer centric, forward leaning Business Development Manager to take up a new challenge in Houston. The candidate would be responsible for driving Business Development (BD) for Newbuild, TOCA (Class Entry) & Advisory services focused on the Offshore Wind Support Vessel market, OSV and special ship (i.e. Diving Vessels, Fishing Vessels) market.
- The candidate would serve as Key Account Manager (KAM) for several Local Key Accounts that are located in Houston and the surrounding Gulf of Mexico area. As a KAM the candidate would be responsible for :
- Actively building relations with key decision makers and influencers in the Customer´s organization, enabling deep understanding and foresight of customer needs
- Engagement with customer’s C-suite on long term strategy and alignment with DNV services
- Drive sales activities and capture opportunities through customer meetings, proposal writing, contracting and after sales action reviews.
- Development, maintenance, follow up and reporting of the key customer plans.
- Follow up DNV account finance; i.e. turnover, profitability and accounts receivables for best long term financial results
- Proactively be engaged in the market and work with the Maritime Communications team to profile DNV as the class society for Offshore Wind projects and other vessel types under responsibility
- The candidate would also be responsible for supporting BD activity in collaboration with other Maritime Regions, the Segment Director and other DNV Business Areas
DNV – Energy’s Energy Advisory group is seeking an Inspector to join our Program Design and Implementation (PDI) team. The Inspector will be responsible for implementing utility energy efficiency programs throughout the southern New Mexico.
This position reports to the Head of Section and is mainly responsible for inspecting pre and post job conditions to ensure the proper types, quantities and locations of energy efficient products have been installed. The responsible applicant will create their own inspection schedule and be the face of the program when at a customer site. Additionally, there will be administrative duties such as online application processing, approvals of technical elements of proposals, process program documents. The candidate will participate in contractor training and field local customer and contractor calls.
This full-time position that requires the candidate to be available from week to week for inspections.
This position is based out of our Albuquerque, NM office but will be physically located in southern New Mexico, preferably Las Cruces, NM.
The position is also required to attend staff meetings in the Albuquerque, NM office on a quarterly basis.
Tasks May Include
- Take direction from the Head of Section for workload tasks.
- Review and verify technical merits of energy efficiency applications from the business sector, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Meet with local governments, municipalities, schools and customers to demonstrate the benefits of the programs offered by the PNM Business Energy Efficiency Program.
- Conduct customer site inspections to verify existing conditions, both before and after, and the installation of energy efficient equipment; having the ability to recognize, identify and catalog lighting types is critical.
- Conduct database queries and program data analysis to ensure application accuracy
- Produce inspection reports that capture on-site conditions
- Interact with customers and Trade Allies alike to address questions or concerns about installed equipment or programmatic information
- Educate contractors and customers about the program
- Provide inspection support to other team member’s programs on an as-needed basis
- Allocate time and resources according to the workload. Plan, organize, and complete tasks within defined time frame.
- Ensures a consistent workflow despite interruptions.
- Effectively manages multiple projects and consistently approaches workload in a proactive fashion.
We are looking for a Lead Auditor to join our Iberia (Spain and Portugal) unit for a permanent role. As independent, third-party, auditors we assist clients of all sizes in achieving and maintaining internationally recognized certifications enabling our clients to guarantee the quality of their products.
We are seeking a multi-discipline qualified professional (key schemes: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001), matching the highest requirements of industry knowledge with at least four years of experience, with key potential additional responsibilities including training.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks;
- Provide premium services to selected key customers, including provision of advanced audit and training activities, liaison with senior management and customer management;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel;
- Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders.
Why you should work with us? Because within DNV - Energy's Renewables Advisory group, organizational culture, and more specifically how we collectively influence the world for future generations, matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
DNV – Energy is seeking a Solar Energy Analyst to join our team. The primary function of this position is to assess the solar resource and expected energy output of proposed or operational solar projects across North America.
By joining our team at DNV , you will be part of championing the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society and the planet. Through a commitment to independence and unsurpassed rigor, we achieve our purpose through long-term success of our customers. We strive to be a high-performing, innovative team which reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position may be based in or Toronto, CA or Montreal, CA offices
Tasks May Include
- Conduct long-term solar resource and energy production assessments:
- Analyzing climatic data and operational production and performance data from solar plants,
- Work across all scales of solar including residential, commercial and industrial, and utility-scale,
- Inspecting sites and measurement equipment,
- Predicting energy production,
- Conducting statistical uncertainty analyses, and
- Writing technical reports and communicating results to Customers.
DNV - Global Shared Services- Human Resources team is seeking a Payroll Analyst to support our Payroll Team. Our team performs highly complex and independent payroll support duties utilizing a major payroll processing software. This position is based in our Katy, TX office.
Tasks May Include
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of assigned payrolls
- Prepares and processes payroll and other financial documents
- Reviews, calculates, and processes payroll changes and adjustments
- Review and reconciles payroll records for accuracy
- Provides information to employees and outside agencies regarding payroll issues
- Setup state and local taxes with appropriate agencies
- Enter and process garnishments
- Drives resolution of employee payroll issues
- Works to ensure accurate paid time off balances in absence management module based on payroll period changes
- Prepare Ad Hoc Reports for stakeholders
- Process off cycle payments
- Work with Finance to reconcile General Ledger accounts
- Work with ADP to process W2 corrections and amendments
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and controls as well as multijurisdictional laws and regulations
- Prepare reports and analysis for management
- Prepare and review journal entries using an ADP general ledger interface product
- Work with 3rd party providers to ensure accurate inbound and outbound International Assignee (Expat) payroll
- Provide support to accounting to substantiate audit requests
DNV- Energy Systems is looking for an Owner’s Engineering (OE) PM to join the team. Owner’s Engineering (OE) PM is responsible for acting as Project Manager on project development and owner’s engineering activities for renewable energy project development, with an emphasis on solar and solar + energy storage development. DNV is specifically seeking something with a strong background in managing solar PV development, engineering and/or design. The OE PM will join a team of five other Project Managers that work within the larger Engineering team, with significant opportunities for leadership and autonomy in the day to day management of projects.
The OE PM will join the multi-disciplinary Engineering group within DNV that is part of the Project Development and Engineering Department, which contains nearly 100 employees. The dynamic working environment will require easily adaptable and technical employees to provide services across a wide range of active projects, including those in the development, design, construction, and operational phases of project lifecycles. DNV is looking for a dynamic individual with great communication skills, ability to develop strong relationships with Customers to solve their technoeconomic challenges when designing and constructing a project, and someone who can take ownership and generate buy-in from a multi-disciplinary team of subject matter experts within DNV. The OE PM will be constantly evaluating new leads, considering where DNV’s services should change to meet the needs of the market, and providing Owner’s Engineering services through the entire lifecycle of renewable energy and energy storage projects located in North America and the Caribbean.
This position will be located in our Montreal, CA or Toronto, CA offices.
Tasks May Include
- Act as Project Manager for multi-disciplinary projects, interfacing with Customers, maintaining quality from sales through delivery, and delivering on DNV’s comprehensive service offerings from pre-feasibility through to decommissioning. The OE Project Manager will be responsible for multiple client interactions, including scoping, status reporting, and discussion and review of project deliverables.
- Responsible for business development activities, identifying opportunities in the local market maintaining the required network of contacts, and providing key market intelligence to help develop services according to the local industry needs, estimated $500k-$1M order intake/annually.
- Support technical advisory services for projects under development, construction and operation, which may include but not limited to technical due diligences, construction monitoring, assessment of the project performance, site inspections and project management.
- Interface with and motivate project team members from multiple technical disciplines and departments, employing the technical acuity, knowledge, and leadership to effectively communicate scopes and critical project success factors independently.
- Prepare and deliver technical reports, presentations and discuss methodologies and results with Customers
- Support technical due diligence for project financing or sale/acquisition, supply and O&M contract negotiation and review, project schedule and financial model, system design and optimization, energy production estimates, equipment selection, and performance monitoring.
- Other typical duties may include managing technical resources performing (or self-performing) renewable energy project preliminary design; design review; site assessment; assessing need for and selling power systems planning and grid interconnection services; energy estimates; technology evaluation and risk assessment; EPC evaluation, selection, and monitoring; detailed system and component modeling; technical report writing; utility interconnection and transmission evaluation; site inspections; contract review of EPC, O&M, and performance guarantees; CapEX and OpEX benchmarking; operations and maintenance review; financial modeling and review; regulatory compliance; construction monitoring; equipment commissioning and testing and travel to client and remote sites.
- Participate in local and global internal R&D projects related to the renewable energy business.
The full stack developer will be responsible to design and implement web/mobile and cloud-based application and deliver associated consultancy services to our customers. Potential to technically lead projects, and contribute to business development, including the identification of new opportunities.
- Work on projects to deliver software, consultancy and associated services to customers within the agreed time, costs and quality standards.
- Participate in all phases of software projects including; gathering and clarification of requirements, production of technical specifications, software design, implementation, deployment, support of UAT, training, documentation, support and progress reporting.
- Participate in both client and internal meetings.
- Provide customer support in line with SLAs and coordinate with other team members to ensure coverage.
- Support business development activities including; identification of new opportunities, understanding customer needs and recommending appropriate solutions, accurate cost estimates, proposal preparation, system demonstrations and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Identify and help implement improved ways of working to drive efficiencies and improve standards.
To be responsible for and manage and control the marketing and sales activities for MSC
- Responsibility for meeting his/her own KPI targets
- To ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the Activity, the instructions of the line manager and the procedures governing the Activity.
- To coordinate client inquiries and ensure closure of requests for assistance.
- To coordinate requests from team and cross-functions for assistance and ensure closure of same.
- Positive collect potential customer information, follow-up of sales leads, quotations and agreement.
- To develop, coordinate and execute local Business Development campaigns, as directed by the Manager of Business Development, or Account Manager.
- To input all relevant data into the account and project database.
- Should frequently review sales performance for self and pursue continual improvement
- Other duties assigned by appropriate management.
Supply Chain & Product Assurance (SCPA) Business Area in IME in DNV is a newly created sustainability, supply chain, digital & Product assurance unit overseeing activities in India & Middle East region. DNV’s vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformation and providing management and technical advisory, assurance services for Food, Healthcare, digital, Energy and ICT sectors, focusing on Decarbonisation, Digital Transformation and Sustainable Development.
The Digital Marketing & Communication Specialist with a particular focus on digital communications and campaigns to support our overarching strategic goals and to further fuel sales. The work includes every-day tasks and participation in smaller and bigger projects and fuel growth of various services such as Sustainability, Supply Chain Assessments, Food & Beverage, ICT Assessments, Product Assurance, and digital assurance services in India & Middle East. This position will report to the Sales Head-IME.
- Responsible for planning and execution of the company’s communication efforts and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, digital marketing) to support the business objectives.
- Focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of online and offline channels including email, social, lead nurturing, digital advertising, webinars, content marketing, events, and collateral management
- Implement communication strategies and plans that contribute to lead generation and revenue, in alignment with regional strategies and plans
- Closely cooperate with Sales, Business Development, Operations, and local stakeholders in order to act proactively through dedicated communication activities targeted to the specific market segments
- Plan and execute campaigns via email marketing, automation, digital and social media
- Create customer-centric content appropriate to various channels – articles, email, social media, web, press releases
- Ensure timely and relevant updates to the local website.
- Manage the Communication local budget, in alignment with the regional Communication manager
- Creation of sales and marketing collateral – brochures, flyers, presentations, e-books
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc.)
- Support the digitalisation transformation and initiatives
Below are the key responsibilities of the role apart from the ones assigned by Business Controller/Operation Manager as and when necessary for the smooth functioning of operations in Australia.
Perform daily invoicing functions, generating accurate, complete and timely invoice using billing software.
- Initiate invoicing from the business system where data will flow to the accounting system for issuance of invoicing.
- When there are discrepancy in contract details and system invoices, the individual will contact the sales/operation to clarify and the responsible person will make the changes/updates in the business system.
- Issue credit notes when required
Provide support to controller on month end closing for all project profitability review and ensuring that all revenue and cost has been accounted for.
- Accrue revenue for work completed but not invoiced based on a checklist.
- Match the revenue and costs per projects and accrue for the costs if supplier invoices have not been received during the month.
Check all Accounts Payable and work closely with operations team to ensure that billings from suppliers are accurate and correct.
- Follow up with subcontractors on timely provision of invoices to the Company.
- Project coding for supplier invoices received and routed for approval.
Handle all customer enquiry related to billing issues.
- Attend to query from customers on invoice amount.
- Provide more information to the customers upon request.
Follow with colleagues on submission of timesheets during month end.
- Send an email at the end of each month to the respective colleagues to provide a final reminder on submission of timesheets.
Any other work assigned as and when is required as per the line manager.
- Provide information to the external auditors during yearly audit.
To be part of our highly professional, flexible and skilled team in Aalborg where quality and customer focus is on the top of the agenda. You will be working in an international, multi-cultural and highly technical diverse organization.
The position will include a large variety of projects and offers great opportunity for personal and professional development.
We depend on everyone to cooperate, take independent decisions and deliver the agreed tasks with highest quality.
- Survey of ships- and mobile offshore units in operation
- Survey activities normally takes place in ports, at repair yards and ocassionally at sea
- Survey of ships New Building activities
- Technical assistance to clients
- Some travel activity is required
The focus for this role will be to develop, integrate and enhance the DNV HR applications and participate in GSS IT projects related to HR processes ensuring alignment and cooperation with the HR community and the DNV overall system landscape.
DNV is utilizing the Oracle HCM Cloud platform including different Oracle-based PaaS cloud services as well as Seertech’s iLearning Plus as the groupwide global HR system. There are large opportunities and possibilities to participate both in operation and project initiatives implementing further modules and functionalities. Be part of a long-term journey on designing and continuously adjusting our global HR IT landscape!
Main tasks include:
- Development and configuration of enhancements and technical changes based on new requirements.
- Taking part in planning of enhancements / future developments of HR applications and IT systems;
- Maintain the competence management module built with Oracle PaaS cloud services and Oracle SaaS data extracts and data loading routines
- Executing functional and technical 2nd level application support for the DNV HR application environment which includes:
- Application analysis, configuration, and development
- Alignment with PaaS vendor
- Communication with users
- Ensure stable and well-performing HR applications & services;
- Contribute to HCM release management by regression testing and monitoring the relevant documentation and community platforms;
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure proper IT architecture design and stability of the platform.
DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our Finance Application team is our key unit to further support our finance eco system based on Oracle eBusiness Suite, which also consists of a number of other closely integrated tools. A well-functioning and up-to-date finance system supporting our key processes end-to-end is a key engine to support our organizations commercial and financial commitments and assists to drive the transformation of the company. Our Oracle solution is integrated into many of our production systems and enables us as a company to have “one source of truth” for our financial data.
The Finance Applications Development and Support team focuses on delivering three main service areas; (1) Incident/defect resolution, (2) development of new requirements and (3) localisations/new operating units.
In this role you will:
- Overall responsible for managing and maintaining the Global Template as well as Country Specific requirement related to Oracle (EBS) purchasing and procurement modules as well as its integrations with the other EBS modules (Projects, Payables Inventory, Oracle Time and Labor and Fixed Assets; in addition to Oracle iExpense) ; and the full end-to-end process according to agreed standards and best practise.
- Responsible for having a good overview of the eco-system related to the Procurement and Finance areas.
- Develop and conduct reviews and QAs of training material, test scripts etc.
- Provide investigation and resolution to incidents and defects related to the full end-to-end process, Oracle EBS modules and connected systems to the Finance domain, considering root cause resolution, scalability, and future proofing
- Establishing the solution/providing clarifications related to new Finance functionality
- Ensure that new requirements are developed, tested and implemented according to agreed standards and best practises
- Deliver communication to end-users/super users is fit-for-purpose in content, format and delivery channel and drive efficient methods (e.g. templates) that allow for standardisation.
- Foster an environment where quality is embedded in all working processes, with a key focus on quality analysis, design, development, and testing
- Embed customer centricity in the services