Click column header to sort
- Ideal candidate will have strong accounting knowledge.
- General bookings, including some withholding tax bookings; accounts payables routines (including transfer of invoices/bookings); general ledger reconciliations and analysis
- Interface with external accountants
- Execute closing accounting activities fulfill the deadline (e.g. bookings: payroll, fixed asset, taxes, ERP local system, bank transactions, supplier's payments, employee´s reimburses)
- Proceed balance sheet analysis on monthly basis (suppliers, receivables, payroll, taxes, assets, etc.)
- Strong skill to analyze the whole accounting process inside the routine and seek for continuous improvement.
- The professional will have the challenge of interpreting and analyzing balance sheets and chart accounts. He/she will also carry out verification of classification and accounting reconciliation.
- Other duties as assignment & Ad-hoc reports
- Direct Project work. As part of the daily work, it is expected that the Engineer will be involved in advisory tasks for renewable energy projects, mainly focused in solar technology. The Engineer will start working on electrical design and grid connection review. After a proper training period, the Engineer will provide support on the analysis of other areas as energy performance and technology.
- Research and Development. Propose and be involved in internal R&D Projects related to the solar business.
- To guarantee the correct procedures related to payroll, vacations, terminations, 13º
- To guarantee all the necessary conferences and comply with the labor legislation, including autonomous
- To guarantee the correct tax collection of labor charges (GPS, INSS, FGTS, IR, DIRF, RAIS and CAGED etc.)
- To schedule and generate vacation receipts
- To clarify employees' doubts, supporting and providing the proper guidance
- To keep updated with regards to labor legislation and social security matters
- To attend labor inspection and internal/external audits
- To support the accountant and financial areas with regards to company benefits control and employee deduction
- Accountant interface and reconciliations
- E-Social: declarations and submission
- Other business related activities
- LG System
DNV GL - Business Assurance is a world leading certification company. We enable our customers to ensure good performance in organizations, products and services through certification and training.
We are now looking for an Auditor in Sweden who will perform audits in following areas:
• ISO 9001
• ISO 14001
• ISO 18001
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience from relevant industry sectors.
• Good knowledge about the ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 schemes.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience as a qualified external auditor for MSC.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Very good knowledge of Swedish language written and spoken.
• Ability to work independently and structured.
Are you commercially creative for solution based selling within the Plant or Asset Permanace Management industries?
DNV GL Digital Solutions wants to further expand the client base throughout the UK-BeNeLux area to support our business growth within the areas of Asset Integrity Management, Asset Performance Management & Risk Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our Ecosystem Plant solution(s) mainly to Oli&Gas but also Energy, Utilities & Maritime sector(s). In fact any industry who has a need desire to implement APM or AIM solutions
We are looking for a dynamic person (ideally) with experience selling Asset Integrity Management (AIM) or Asset Performance Management (APM) type digital solutions, generally. Our experienced team delivers a successful and growing suite of enterprise digital solutions and works collaboratively with our colleagues with the Maritime, Oil & Gas, Energy & Business Assurance areas within DNV GL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing the sales of the Ecosystem (Synergi|) Plant software. We are looking for a dynamic person and a real team player. If you think you are the person to help us achieve our goals, we would like to hear from you.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Regional Sales Manager will contribute to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in UK-B by the following activities:
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and services products by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted industries and geographies;
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes;
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline;
- Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans;
- Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success;
- Work closely with other Business Areas in DNV GL to extend the DNV GL portfolio of applications and services;
- Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market;
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities;
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges;
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations;
- Use the corporate CRM tool (SalesForce) to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle;
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities;
- Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives;
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals;
- Travel throughout Europe and internal travel (on occasions) is part of the job.
The Global Centre Finance delivers high quality services to European countries related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Record to Report processes. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Finance Regional Centers, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking Record to Report Accountant for the Global Centre GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
Record to Report Accountant will be reporting to the Team Leader of R2R Section. The Record to Report accountant will be member of a team of R2Raccountants, ensuring general ledger accounting activities are performed on time, accurately and in compliance with corporate guidelines.
To succeed in this role, you are to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm. You will be playing a key role in delivering the services within newly created shared service center.
- Month end closing of legal entities and internal reporting, including year-end reporting in compliance with company accounting policies and the application of IFRS
- Preparation and posting journal entries and accounting corrections/reclassifications to ensure accurate accounting records (including fixed assets)
- Working closely with other units to ensure accruals are accurate and complete
- Dealing with daily accounting matters, cooperating with Regional Center, being supported by senior R2R staff
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling and confirming intercompany balances within the DNV GL Group
- Completing or supporting preparation of required VAT filing
- Undertaking ad-hoc reporting and analysis requested by Global Center management or Regional Center
- Developing, maintaining and updating related Record to Report process documentation
- Ensuring accurate, timely and high quality service including KPI management
- Providing internal and external audit support, as required
Are you comfortable with complex problem solving, critical thinking and powered with creativity?
This could be the opportunity you are looking for!
DNV GL Summer Project will hire a cross-disciplinary team (like previous years) where you are invited to create new business opportunities – leveraging on Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and Ontologies.
Based on the trust DNV GL has within the industries we operate in; our ambition is to accelerate innovation and to become even more data smart.
You will be part of a project team consisting of eight 4th year master students, and you will utilise DNV GLs Veracity platform to increase customer value and use collected data in a smarter way.
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is seeking Sales Coordinator for Region Americas team. This position will be based in our office in Houston (Katy).
Tasks may include:
- Responsible for sending the SLA Quotes to client
- Issue invoices on time with all relevant supporting information
- Responds to and resolves challenges realting to invoices from clients and chase late payments with the support from GSS AR Collection
- Responsible for Period End close
- Ad hoc support and administrative activities as required
- Compliance with company license process and effective license agreement with client.
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centers within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
We are seeking Specialist HR Office (maternity cover) for the Global Centre HR responsible for document, personnel and employee data management for Poland and occasionally for other countries in Europe.
- Prepare and deliver HR documents to employees or authorities (such as: Contracts, Certificates, Confirmation Letters and Statement of income):
- Manage registration for new employees
- Archive the employee personnel file according to legal requirements and company needs
- Register and maintain employee master data in the HR system (Oracle) while assuring its quality and consistency
- Work collaboratively with the other team members within the GSS HR to share ideas for the continuous improvement of processes
- Manage local onboarding program
- Organization management (cooperation with HR Business Area managers)
- Contribute and support HR project activities.
DNV GL’s Shipping Advisory team advises clients along the maritime value chain with tailored consulting solutions addressing their most relevant business challenges. As part of a global team of technical and management consultants who know ships, shipping and the management perspective from practical experience, we deliver value to clients facing a combination of commercial, technological and regulatory challenges in a shipping context. Our clients are shipping companies, suppliers to the shipping industry, financial institutions and governmental agencies, in Germany, Europe and globally. Leveraging DNV GL’s capabilities and subject matter expertise globally is a key success criterion for us.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Junior Managing Consultant to support the Shipping Advisory team Hamburg on client projects and in sales activities.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Work on client projects: Understand client context and issues, build key hypotheses, leverage internal and external resources, analyze data, synthesize findings, develop solution, deliver report and presentation to client
- Build and maintain productive relationships to middle- and top management of our clients
- Involve in business development, marketing and sales: Grow external maritime network, join external events, support proposals, develop our service offering
- Network across all areas and layers within DNV GL internationally
- Develop into a project manager and sales role, perspectively.
We are looking for the student who would like to do mandatory/voluntary internship in our Risk Assessment department.
During the internship, you could develop yourself in below areas:
- Participation in risk assessments with focus on fire safety
- Application of fire and smoke simulations tools
- Application of evacuation analysis tools
- Insights into maritime industry
DNV GL Business Assurance is one of the world’s leading certification bodies.
Are you looking for a career in sales in a company with a sustainable profile?
Are you looking for a career that combines your ambition to succeed with a positive contribution to society? Can you combine the ability to hunt for new customers with the urge to sell and grow business to our existing customers? Can you manage complex situations and turn them into effective solutions? Can you communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels? Do you put the customer first when facing a challenge?
You will be expected to manage our growing portfolio of customers in the management certification business and develop new business. Responsible for your own sales budget you will manage a set of Key Accounts and be targeted on finding new ones. You will manage negotiations and renegotiations of contracts with our customers.
Additional responsibilities are:
• Grow and keep own sales pipeline for all customer segments
• Follow up on leads from marketing campaigns
• Manage existing customer portfolio
• Calculation and preparation of quotes
• Conduct customer meetings and sell our solutions
• Overall responsible for the relationship and cooperation with selected Key Customers
• Development of relationship, handling of queries, offers and sales to Key Customers
• Manage customer satisfaction
• Manage tenders/Bid Manager
• Managing data in our CRM system
DNV GL is looking for a person with significant (minimum 7 years) experience in the Chinese solar industry in a primarily technical capacity.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Receive and effectuate requests from Chinese and international clients for DNV GL support in the Chinese solar business;
- Be supportive in initiating and developing leads for solar proposals and projects, through visits to key existing clients and new contacts;
- Take part in project team performing engineering analyses, due diligence reviews and owner’s engineering tasks for PV projects;
- Coordinate localization as required to facilitate non-Chinese teams in Singapore
- Stay abreast of the China solar industry, key stakeholders and government incentives; actively engage in business associations and professional networks;
- Manage multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget and to the required standard; and
- Coordinate with business development staff and technical teams responsible for our other activities in Energy Advisory and Renewables Advisory in the region to ensure successful business development;
DNV GL provides independent engineering services in support of the global solar PV and battery energy storage system (BESS). Working with equipment manufacturers, project developers, engineering providers (e.g. EPCs and design firms) and financial institutions, we manage risk throughout the value chain, helping to ensure the safety and performance of relevant systems of multi-megawatt power plants both in solar PV and BESS energy.
South Korea is experiencing strong growth in renewable energy, solar PV and energy storage system in particular, driven by high energy prices and government support and in other energy sectors associated with our engineering service portfolio. We at DNV GL are expanding our consulting practice in South Korea in the relevant energy business field and seeking a Solar and Energy Storage Advisory to meet customers’ requirements for delivering project by the local experts who have the knowledge of local requirements and experience of delivering projects.
DNV GL’s global team includes experts in system design, solar PV power plant operation, PV module manufacturing, PV module testing, inverter testing, equipment performance, and structural elements. Visit https://www.dnvgl.com/energy/ for more information.
DNV GL’s energy service offerings in South Korea include:
- Solar PV resource and energy assessment;
- Solar PV module, inverter and mounting system technology assessments, including inspection of PV manufacturing facilities;
- Solar PV project technology, contract, permit and design reviews;
- Technical and financial project review and due diligence;
- EPC and O&M contract review;
- Site inspections during development, construction and operation;
- Technical guidance on project acquisition and financing;
- Commissioning and acceptance testing support; and
Operational plant assessment and optimisation;
The Solar and Energy Storage Advisory will be engaged primarily in design and design review of energy projects, both in solar PV and BESS in Local South Korea and Oversea Market developed by Korea company. Solar PV and Energy Storage will be the main focus in the beginning. There will be opportunities to learn every technical aspect of Solar and Energy Storage as the candidate will be serving for many projects. The candidate may also act as the lead project engineer, project manager, or business developer during a consulting engagement.
In service of project delivery, the Solar and Energy Storage Advisory will be supported in South Korea by the Project Manager, the Country Manager and the regional (renewable) energy competence teams. The Solar and Energy Storage Advisory will:
- Perform design reviews of project developer/sponsor’s design of solar PV plant and BESS plant for potential investor/lender;
- Carry out high-level electrical design work for project developer/sponsor;
- Assist DNV GL customers in the development of technical specifications and requirement for projects associated with solar PV, BESS and data center;
- Perform site inspections to assess project construction quality and compliance with construction contracts;
- Perform reviews of project commissioning and acceptance testing reports;
- Technical report writing; and
- Develop or assist in the development of proposals.
In support of technical consulting, the Solar and Energy Storage Advisory will work with subject matter experts from offices in the world, especially US, Singapore, and Melbourne.
The Solar and Energy Storage Advisory will be responsible for enhancing and strengthening the DNV GL position in the Korean energy consultancy markets through strategic and operational partnerships and organic growth.
DNV GL – Energy’s Energy Advisory group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Principal Consultant for its Power System Planning (PSP) Department. DNV GL-Energy’s PSP provides creative, cost effective and practical solutions to stakeholders in the power generation, transmission and distribution systems including ISOs/RTOs, power utilities, developers, asset owners and operators as well as investors. The Senior/Principal Consultant must have a demonstrated vision, drive, and business experience to contribute to lead, grow and expand the PSP business in the Americas. This role involves business development and high-value consulting delivery contributing to PSP’s overall regional success.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned consulting professional with a proven track record of client relationship development, business development, and managing effective consulting results. This person should take great pride in being able to grow new leads into trusted advisory relationships.
This position could be based out of any of the following offices: Dallas, TX; Oakland, CA; Medford, MA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Chalfont, PA or Arlington, VA.
Tasks May Include
- Work directly with the PSP management and other principal/senior consultants to grow the opportunities pipeline and expand the customer portfolio across the North American markets with specific focus on eastern and western interconnections. This work will include diligent and timely identification of new business opportunities, leveraging current team capabilities, identifying customer intimacies, and inter-company collaboration
- Obtain market intelligence pertaining to potential key areas of the PSP units service portfolio and develop targeted marketing strategies
- Conduct customer visits and perform research to understand current and emerging customer needs and/or requirements
- Establish, build, and maintain customer relationships
- Assess competitor capabilities aligned to specific customers across a diverse business portfolio
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one ISO/RTO market in eastern or western interconnection and perform QA/QC on related project deliverables
- Actively attend ISO/RTO market stakeholder meetings and stay up-to-date with ISO/RTO market changes in terms of markets developments and policy changes,
- Lead, supervise and/or perform reliability and economic planning including market and production cost analysis, transient stability and Electro-Magnetic Transient studies, NERC/FERC or other regional compliance studies
- Assist with the team’s research goals in terms of development of new solutions, techniques and/or analytical tools to improve the team’s performance and grow the service portfolio
As Team Leader Backoffice Benelux you are responsible for 2 different departments, each with its own processes, employees and challenges. At the Invoicing & Accounts Receivable department (7 employees) the emphasis lies on timely invoicing to our customers, week / month and year endings and the collection process.
Customer Coordination (9 employees), the other department, is responsible for managing the contracts of our existing customers, setting up and registering new contracts in our database and monitoring the data quality in our production system. All this from a service-oriented point of view.
As Team Leader of these 2 departments, it is your responsibility to realize, monitor and adjust the objectives where necessary. Evenly important to us is that you ensure that the knowledge, competences and motivation of the employees are stimulated, guided and increased.
You are responsible for the daily work in both departments, as well as the service delivery, both internally and externally. As a cooperative foreman / woman, you provide coaching to the employees and you are responsible for the performance assessments.
In the second quarter of 2019 a new production system will be implemented. For both departments this will mean changes in our process, which must be actively supervised and implemented.
In the position of Team leader Backoffice you are part of a small operational team in which we appreciate a proactive attitude, working fore man / woman attitude, glass half full mentality and a large dose of humor. You report directly to the Operations Manager Benelux.
DNV GL – Business Assurance group is seeking a Sales Executive to join our Training, MSC & AS team. This position is based out of our Mexico City office.
Taks May Include
- Proactively generate, identify and nurture opportunities and leads
- Monitor and actively follow up on opportunities, leads and ensure an up-to-date funnel, follow ups and receipt of signed contracts
- Keep CRM system up to date with all relevant information
- Provide information to (potential) customers
- Revise Commercial Proposals, issued by sale support
- Prepare sales report to management analysis
- Prepare reports with sales results, market data and other strategic information for DNV GL
- Support at the sales budget and forecast preparation.
- Contribute positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
- Provide outstanding customer service
DNV GL - Oil and Gas Pipeline Services is seeking to fill the role of Electrical Field Engineer. This is a project based position. This position will be located in or near Oakland, CA (Bay Area) and will cover project sites in Northern California.
The Electrical Field Engineer position includes on-site Quality Control (QC) Assessments and oversight of Electrical Subcontractors who will be “As-founding” (i.e. field verifying) Electrical Schematics, Single Line Diagrams, and Equipment Lists for natural gas transmission facilities such as Compressor, Metering, and Autovalve Stations.
Tasks May Include: (Essential roles, responsibilities and activities a candidate may expect)
- ConductOn-site QC and oversight of Electrical Subcontractors who will be “As-founding” (i.e. field verifying) Electrical Schematics, Single Line Diagrams, and Equipment Lists for natural gas transmission facilities such as Compressor, Metering, and Autovalve Stations. QC any existing drawings that are red-lined or new drawings that may need to be created on-site by the Subcontractors during the As-founding efforts.
- Act as DNVGL’s onsite safety representative and ensure all of the clients Safety and Operational Procedures are adhered to by the Subcontractors
- Possible desktop QC review of new vendor Electrical drawings created during the As-founding project for each station
We are looking for an HR ADVISOR – India, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh
As the HR Advisor you are responsible for advising management of the Business Area’s in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh with a total of approx. 315 full time employees. You are required to support the GSS H.R. Manager, Country Chair and senior country management in India to ensure all advisory, recruitment, C&B compliance and labour law requirements are fulfilled. As an HR Advisor, you will need to understand the various Business Area’s challenges and collaborate with the various stakeholders in the different business areas. You are customer centric, flexible and you need to have very good knowledge in the different aspects of human resources.
You will report to the GSS HR Manager in India. The position is based in Mumbai.
As the HR Advisor you are responsible for executing the following activities:
- Recruitment: advise on recruitment plan, conduct interviews with candidates and negotiate offers
- Handle annual Compensation and Benefit reviews together with the Compensation & Benefits Manager and handle country specific C&B topics like salary adjustments and pension.
- Regular reviews of all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Overall responsibility for Global Mobility with respect to International assignments
- Monitor local legislation and ensure local HR requirements are in compliance.
- Health and safety of the workforce.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
Due to high order book and vacant positions we are seeking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated junior resource with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, to join our team at Høvik/Oslo. The section offers technical decision support and risk assessments for safe and reliable design & operations of ships and mobile offshore units.
Our tools and methods include both qualitative and quantitative methods to evaluate, monitor and improve the performance of technical and human/organizational safety barriers. Our service offering also includes cyber security and autonomous operations.
Successful candidates will join our team of highly competent consultants, offering one or more of the following to our clients:
- Navigational risk assessment including autonomous ships
- Maritime safety risk management
- Cyber security assessments
- Technical and operational support to maritime clients
- Planning and facilitating workshops
- Interface between technical, human and organizational barriers
- Support for compliance with regulations and standards
- Risk and technical assessments related to Alternative fuel and autonomous ships
- Safe operations in cold climate.