Click column header to sort
DNV GL – Business Assurance group is seeking a team member in our Account Representative position. This position will be based in Katy, TX and report directly into the account manager for the sector.
Tasks May Include
For the Account Representative, the primary function of this role is to act as a single point of contact for their clients and the internal processing of their accounts as detailed below. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high client satisfaction.
- Provide a high level of customer service in which dedicated support and interaction with our clients is the focal point. This is to include processing internal and external requests associated with the client.
- Perform quoting work associated with individual clients
- Work with the sales team from the initiation of the quote through signed contract
- Work with the technical department to ensure that scope and assigned codes meet accreditation requirements
- Prepare quotes as per relevant requirements
- Review and process signed contracts into new projects within CRM (Customer Relationship Management Database)
- Perform scheduling work associated with individual clients
- Coordination between auditor and client to setup schedule
- Coordination with other global scheduling units to facilitate the planning process
- Schedule audits and/or audit cycle as per individual scheme requirements
- Perform certificate issuance work associated with individual clients
- Work with sector management to ensure all required audit documents are submitted into CRM
- Perform administrative review and submit finalized certification packages for technical review
- Assist with resolving any questions/conflicts in regards to the Certification Process
- Issue certificates as per relevant requirements
- Other Tasks
- Resolve client inquiries through direct phone conversation (not email)
- Enter and maintain all related data into the CRM database for each client
- Work with sales, technical, auditors, and sector management to meet client goals
- Must be dynamic and able to adapt to changes in process
- Achieve and provide data for all associated KPI’s
Are you a software developer experienced with data analytics, interested in impacting the global Energy industry as part of a world-leading team? You may be interested in considering our new opportunity based in our Portland, Maine office.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking an Analytics Solution Developer to join our team. We are leveraging and scaling Big Data analytic capabilities to transform our global services across the energy industry. These capabilities include IoT, machine learning, data lake, and streaming analytics using Microsoft Azure and the Databricks / Spark ecosystem.
As our Analytics Solution Developer, you will join a team that runs complex projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools. We are looking for teammates who are passionate about building analytic solutions, applications and tools, and who can combine a good understanding of the system as a whole, with deep knowledge and experience with key components and tools in the chain. Working in our Portland, Maine office alongside approximately 15 team members, you will also work closely with team members throughout the United States and Europe.
Tasks may include
- Interface with internal and external clients to extract and define requirements, and offer solutions for business problems
- Serve as a conduit between the business colleagues and development team creating the technical solution
- Design, develop, operate and support solutions and applications deployed using Azure analytics tools (e.g. Azure SQL, Databricks / Spark, Data Factory, Data Lake Storage and Analytics, Data Warehouse, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions)
- Develop, operate and document data ingest pipelines, web applications, visualization applications, data governance, data catalogues
- Develop data transformations and analyze data using Python, Scala, C#, SQL, enhance and tune a Modern Data Warehouse and Data Lake in Microsoft Azure. Optimize code written for Spark
- Troubleshoot performance bottlenecks, implement scalable, tunable SaaS based solutions, and provide ongoing maintenance and support.
DNV GL Digital Solutions is the world-leading provider of software for a safer, smarter and greener future in the energy, process and maritime industries. Our solutions support a variety of business critical activities including design and engineering, risk assessment, asset integrity and optimization, QHSE, and ship management. Our worldwide presence facilitates a strong customer focus and efficient sharing of industry best practice and standards.
Currently, we are looking for Intern to join our Software Development team in Gdynia as an UX/UI Designer.
As an UX/UI Intern You will:
- work together with our experienced colleagues on real projects,
- strengthen your personal competencies in user reaserch and prototyping,
- learn about international organization providing software and services globally.
Being part of a team in an interesting working environment, you will be responsible for the following activities:
Support with all financial activities regarding:
• General administration in the Financial system
• Processing of time- and expense sheets for auditors
• Managing anomalies and the flow of approvals
• Invoicing our clients timely with a high level of quality
• Support with month-end closing and relevant KPI’s
• Deliver overall quality in the financial process
• Service desk for our customers and employees
• Leading a team of 6 Invoicers
Maritime Advisory Dubai is a growing consulting unit in Region South East Europe, Middle East & Africa. We work closely together with our global advisory hubs located in Piraeus/Athens, Hamburg, Oslo, Singapore, Shanghai, Miami/Houston, Mumbai and Sydney.
DNV GL Maritime Advisory ambition is to be data-smart solutions organisation providing management and technical advisory services within the maritime and offshore industry.
Our clients include ship-owners and ship operators (both Deep Sea and Offshore), banks and financiers, yards, ports and government authorities.
We are seeking candidates to support our team of experience maritime consultants in advisory projects as well as Research and Innovation activities.
The selected individuals can expect to work in a dynamic, high performing team with diverse background and experience, accelerated learning curve and working on exciting projects with meaningful impact to the clients’ organisation and wider maritime industry.
As an intern/associate consultant you will be part of an experienced team conducting research or delivering tailor-made solutions to our clients within the Region and beyond, covering all elements of analysis and improvement projects leveraging on Digitalisation and Analytics.
Our projects are normally structured in the following phases :
- Opportunity assessments – identify improvement areas within a maritime organisation and developing recommendations and capability building roadmap
- Design of new solutions – working together with the clients to develop cost effective solutions addressing the improvement areas from the opportunity baseline
- Implementation in the organisation – support in the implementation phase to realise the short term and long term benefits
DNV GL - Energy is seeking an Energy Analyst to join an extraordinary team as we use energy data, innovative analytic methods, and collaborative, outside-of-the-box collaboration design and evaluate the next generation of distributed energy resources and demand-side management solutions. Specifically, our team is looking to hire an Energy Analyst to use research and analytics to understand the impacts and optimize the strategies of utility-scale energy efficiency, demand response, and distributed energy resource programs. This role will involve strategic problem solving by synthesizing your skills in analytics, programming, data visualization, and awareness of industry-relevant topics, to develop on-point analyses, reports, and presentations. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to think critically through a problem statement, create and execute a concise analysis plan, and collaborate proactively, dynamically, and efficiently across a variety of project team.
This position is based out of our Portland, OR; OR Oakland, CA office.
Tasks May Include
- Dynamically apply robust analytic methodologies and innovative coding techniques with energy policy and program design and evaluation contexts. Emerging topical trends include: energy electrification, resilience, equity, and creating alignment between forecasted energy demand to forecasted renewable energy supply.
- Design and code original analyses that quantify the achieved impacts, forecast potential impacts, and estimate cost-effectiveness of utility-scale energy efficiency, demand response, and distributed energy resources programs
- Quantify the effectiveness of treatments within programs that leverage RCT experimental designs
- Support DNV GL’s digital transformation: review, revise, and improve pre-existing SAS, R, and Python code. Identify, recommend, and implement emerging analytic methods such as deep neural network and random forest machine learning models, etc.
- Utilize parallelized programming (Spark and/or Databricks experience a plus) for batch processing across large datasets
- Perform a variety of quality control checks to ensure the accuracy and defensibility of the analysis
- Interpret the results of data analyses to produce concise, meaningful conclusions and recommendations for client-facing reports and professional papers
- Maintain existing programmed analyses; identify enhancements; track and promote usage across company
- Develop and maintain products that deliver data visualizations/reports to enable users to grasp concepts, identify patterns, and make better business decisions
- Project/Task Management
- Support project plan development and manage tasks and/or projects (including client interactions)
- By understanding and following the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets and regulatory ecosystems, develop, improve, and advance repeatable analytic offerings
- Work with internal staff and subcontractors to meet project objectives
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting workload; managing allocated task budgets; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions where necessary
- Interview business stakeholders to identify focus of research and expected project outcome (scope, background, business case, etc.)
- Behavior and Communication
- Communicate proactively and effectively with staff all levels to find information, learn new skills, troubleshoot problems, and address complex issues
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Contribute meaningfully to team efforts to achieve group and company goals while providing insight, enthusiasm, and support
- Act as a role model for other staff through your leadership, mentorship, and sharing of knowledge and skills
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times, including in written and verbal communications
- Represent DNV GL at industry conferences and events, including after-hours activities
DNV GL's – Digital Solutions group is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to act as front-line support, facilitating the care of clients in a welcoming, timely and efficient manner. The responsibilities for this role are answering installation, licensing and environment questions for our desktop and web-based products. The successful candidate must possess exceptional customer service skills and strong customer focus as well strong technical skills to learn the ins and outs of our products.
This position is located at our office in Katy, TX or Mechanicsburg, PA.
Tasks May Include
- Take calls or respond to emails from external clients about installation or licensing issues on our Synergi desktop applications. Be able to explain in clear and efficient way how to resolve issues, using existing FAQs, previous cases or prior experiences. Have the patience to investigate and work through the issue, regardless of how long it takes to resolve.
- Take first-line calls about our web-based products by asking appropriate questions to determine root-cause of issues: whether it is our Cloud or their on-premise deployment. Must be able to quickly and accurately shift attention among multiple tasks without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
- During normal business hours, answer Client Support phone, accurately take client details and log case in Salesforce CRM tool. Using the list of available support team members, transfer the phone call. Must be able to quickly and accurately shift attention among multiple tasks without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
- During normal business hours, continuously monitor the Client Support mailbox, and sort and route emails based on pre-defined rules/guidelines.
- Complete the requests for access to our Customer Portal; use research and tools available to determine if access should be granted or denied
- Act as liaison between client, Solution Operations group, consulting and development when investigating a client issue.
- Provide IT related information to the development, testing and support teams as we build our knowledge of web-based products and environments.
- Follow procedures for escalating issues to other experts, management or another DNV GL group.
- Develop FAQ documents for internal/external use based on previously answered support cases
- Share knowledge about the issues resolved, especially with the web-based products with each unique configuration.
- Monitor Azure usage, trends and critical components to ensure client’s application is meeting requirements of the implementation.
- Along with rest of the Technical Support team, check the User Community forum for appropriate posts and follow-up as needed.
- Maintain customer database records through Salesforce, including adding new clients, deactivating clients and updating records based on customer requests.
- Share responsibilities for preparation of Pipeline training courses, both public (Mechanicsburg and Katy) and private classes held at client sites. This can include creating and entering evaluations, material prep, badges and certificates, and ordering lunches.
Are you inspired by new challenges? This job offers the combination of managing key master data, quality control and IT applications and services.
You will become part of Integration and Master Data Management section in GSS IT, our internal IT organization. We are responsible for delivering a wide range of IT services to business and corporate units with end users worldwide. Our main focus is to support, develop and maintain DNV GL’s global integration and MDM solutions.
We are now looking for a support engineer for the Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) platform and services.
With us you get the opportunity to combine your interest in both IT and information management. You will work with data, governance, applications and services of key importance for our daily business. You will do so in collaboration with dedicated colleagues representing diversity in experience and cultural background.
You will report to the Service Manager for MDM and be responsible for maintaining service(s) according to the GSS IT Service Level Agreement. This includes:
- Communicate and work closely with our customers to support and advice them in master data management issues
- Follow up on merge and unmerge procedures in the team. Both manual and with use of robotics
- Follow up on data validation and data quality
- Support duty
- Take part in projects related to integration and MDM
- Take part in upgrades
DNV GL - Software is a major supplier of strategic, technical software within the oil and gas, process, energy and maritime industries. It also deploys innovative QHSE solutions within general industry, healthcare and transportation/aviation sectors. Our customer base is global.
Synergi Plant offers a complete plan-do-check-act approach for managing asset integrity risk quantitatively or qualitatively. It is part of DNV GL's asset performance management (APM) offering. It empowers companies to capture, integrate and visualize data, which can be further integrated with analytical tools such as reliability-centered maintenance (RCM), risk-based inspection (RBI), performance forecasting (RAM analysis) and safety integrity level (SIL) with the clear objective of improving the reliability and availability of assets
DNV GL Digital Solutions Plant ecosystem is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our Technical Support and Training team. Working as part of a global team, the location of this role is flexible but will reflect our current Technical Support Team presence in Houston, London, Dubai, KL and Shanghai. Other locations may be considered for the right candidate.
You are now invited to become part of this dynamic business unit.
Working closely with colleagues in the Plant Ecosystem, the Technical Support Engineer role will entail assisting our customers in their daily use of advanced software products such as Phast & Safeti, Maros & Taro.
The Technical Support Engineer, Plant Ecosystem will report to the Head of Department of DNV GL Digital Solutions who is located in our office in London, UK.
- Handling customer support queries from start to finish via email, web and telephone
- Delivering customer training and webinars
- Demonstrating software and delivering pre-sales support
- Visiting customers as the need arises
- Performing internal and external presentations (for example at user conferences)
- Liaising with colleagues in second line support to resolve complex questions
- Tracking support calls to conclusion and performing follow-up analysis
- Relaying customer feedback and experiences into product development plans
- Software testing
Up to 50% travelling required at times (max. 2 weeks per month)
DNV GL - Energy KEMA Powertest is seeking a Senior Electrical Technician responsible for performing routine and corrective maintenance on electrical and electromechanical equipment at the KEMA Laboratories Chalfont facility campus.
This position is based at our high voltage laboratory in Chalfont, PA.
Tasks May Include
- Under the direction of the Head of Section Engineering & Maintenance
- Safely and effectively execute assigned preventive and corrective maintenance Work Order tasks
- Identify opportunities for improving equipment and facility performance and make recommendations to the Head of Department Maintenance and Asset Management and Head of Section Operations Support
- Lead troubleshooting and corrections of any facility or equipment malfunctions, failures, sub-optimal performance, etc.
- Identify and take appropriate action to identify root cause and recommend long term corrective action to permanently and effectively resolve the issue
- Safely and effectively operate cranes, hoists, man lifts, fork lifts and other motorized equipment
- Perform the duties of Technicians as operating conditions require
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable procedures, vendor manuals, original equipment manufacturer instructions, etc. for electrical/mechanical equipment throughout the KEMA Laboratories Chalfont facility campus
- Working knowledge of electrical diagnostic instrumentation and maintenance tools and equipment
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Section
- Act on behalf of the Head of Section in his/her absence
GreenPowerMonitor offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years’ experience, company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 17.5GW globally managed and more than 3,000 solar facilities worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV GL to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnvgl.com.
The position Will belong to the Data Acquisition and Project Management Unit. The main areas of this unit include:
- Working as a Project Team member in the SCADA project since the moment the Purchase Order is received until the project is completely delivered and accepted by the customer
- Giving support to remote commissioners.
- Generating Configurations, helping to develop the Scada Projects for Wind and Solar Plants in timely manner.
- Improving and Configuring of the data acquisition system to ensure the maximum quality and availability
- Preparing the Hardware to be shipped to the Projects.
- Generating Documentation and Layouts.
The position responsibilities will not take care of all the areas developed in the unit, though.
You are ambitious and you want to work in top renewable projects. You want to call Barcelona “home”, but travel occasionally (~5%) to wind and PV farms across the world. You want to apply technical hardware, software and engineering skills by running complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry.
You are a trained engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward. You never compromise on safety, quality or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships.
Members of the team will assist with training, skills and knowledge acquisition, which will be further developed while working on projects.
Duties may include (depending on experience):
- Analysis of photovoltaic and wind projects to monitor all the variables needed.
- Generating single line diagrams of the cabinets including the hardware for the SCADA solution to be deployed given the project
- descriptions and Project Manager Indications.
- Supporting and helping the team to reach the schedules for deliveries
- Supporting the commissioning of the SCADA
- Configuration of the software to get the best value of the data.
- Assistance with general group activities
- Occasional travel of a short term nature
- Technical report writing, critical reviewing and professional presentation to clients.
Support on Risk Analysis Studies, Management Systems, Compliance, Trainings:
- technical report
- marketing material
- simulations (specific software)
We are seeking Accounting Intern for the Global Centre GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
Accounting Intern will initially report to the Team Leader of particular Accounting Stream. The Intern is a member of a team of accountants; overseeing all accounting duties of a given geographical region.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of building up the Global Centre. You will play a key role in service implementation of the accounts receivable processes.
- Processing automatic dunning in a timely and accurate manner
- Understanding and developing the current state of processes
- Analyzing and responding to Client’s and customer’s requests
- Working closely with the Client and building up good relationship
- Working on everyday improvements to the process.
Objective of the role:
To contribute, drive and support the implementation of the Business Assurance Strategy as approved by the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors. The Area Manager will be responsible to oversee logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability.
You will be responsible for Benelux with a revenue of 287 MNOK and approx. 106 Total FTE Headcount. You will play a key role to be responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff and managing budgets. You will be responsible to prepare accurate Area specific monthly and quarterly performance and progress reports to ensure that all aspects of the Business Assurance business operate smoothly.
The Area Manager will report to the Regional Manager Europe. The Area Manager role will work actively on change management, company growth and improvement of sales. You will be responsible for building the Business Assurance brand in Benelux.
Tasks may include:
Strategy and Performance
Develop, manage and drive goals and KPIs for the Benelux market to meet and exceed the Business Assurance strategy and objectives
- Proactively seek out attractive partnerships and marketing opportunities that will help grow and benefit Business Assurance
- Analyze, evaluate, adjust and implement effective strategies to drive growth and success in your Area
- Managing and driving ‘performance to budget’ for your Area and working closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activity
- Responsible for the efficiency and performance of marketing budgets for your Area
- Monitor and analyze Benelux KPIs and metrics, react quickly to under performance and optimize activity accordingly
- Responsible for generating and presenting a monthly performance review of Benelux to the Regional Manager Europe and other senior stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring the reporting across the business for your Area is accurate and consistent
- Agree and implement efficient internal reporting processes between departments to ensure good flow of necessary information and results across multiple teams and stakeholders
Product, Stakeholder Management & Influencing
- Develop close working relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the business
- Leading collaboration with regional teams to align on methodology, systems, processes, and reuse of content
- Provide Senior Management with local market insights to continually improve and adjust our strategy, delivery, and execution of activity in Benelux
- Working closely with business stakeholders, leveraging your expertise and market knowledge to influence the product development road-maps for Benelux
- Continually refresh your knowledge of both best in industry and best in market developments to ensure we continue to deliver best of products and customer experience
Key Performance Indicators:
- Area EBITA
- Annual sales targets
- Revenue Targets
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Antwerp we are continuously looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Petro-chemical industry, offshore, recycle industry, storage and distribution and port industry for standards like 9001/14001/45001 and 50001,
- Information Security ISO 27001 (preferably combined with health background),
- Food and Beverage overall for GFSI standards like FSSC/BRC /IFS,
- Food and Beverage Packaging for GFSI standards like FSSC / BRC IOP.
We are looking for a Student Assistant for our Hull, Machinery and TOCA team. You will be included in the process of vessles' transfer between classes. Your main tasks will include:
- Support of the document control team and project managers in the area of document handling
- Receival of customer documents (electronically, by email or download of customer systems)
- Checking for completeness
- Input in DMS (Document Management System)
- Support of the internal process of document distribution
- Document check and feedback of the results to the customer
- Check for missing documents based on transmittals
- Other support in the area of Project Management
We are looking for a fleet in service Surveyor for the Zhoushan FIS station. You will be member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving traditional shipping segments (Bulk carrier, Oil/chemical tanker, Container) docked in Zhoushan islands and vessel calling Ningbo Port.
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation
- When applicable, supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of the organization.
- Exhibit customer oriented focus through promoting DNV GL onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.