Are you looking for a leading business development focussed role in ESG and sustainability services?
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Consultant with exceptional, proven, business development, sales and consultancy skills, and deep expertise in ESG, climate change and sustainability consulting to join our UK Assessment team in the UK.
This is an exciting role requiring a professional who can shape and execute a business development plan to deliver on target sales and lead multi-disciplinary consultancy teams in complex high value deals, both targeting tenders and leading major bids and also leading growth in existing key accounts.
On achieving these results you will be following through into leading project delivery teams to ensure customers experience the full value from the service promise and achieve their business goals and outcomes.
We help clients integrate sustainability into their: core business strategy; enterprise risk management; financial strategy; operations and supply chains acting as a trusted third party delivering a full suite of assurance and advisory services.
You will get the opportunity to lead projects across a number of domains including climate change consulting (mitigation and adaptation), ESG & TCFD and climate risk consulting, supply chain sustainability; report assurance; sustainability strategy, green bonds & sustainable finance. You will play a leading role in the business development, sales & delivery of one of these specialised services, as well as project management across the entire service portfolio as part of a strong team of professionals and world class experts.
DNV - Digital Solutions' is seeking fill the role of Support Engineer. This position is based in our office in Corvallis, OR.
Tasks May Include:
- Take call, email, or case from customer related to a question or problem that they have with the application
- Collect all relevant data about the case operating system, version of the software, how often it occurs, any logs or messages
- Communicate with other internal groups on customer related problems with the application
- Test the application
- Create and maintain FAQ related to the application
- Provide classroom training on the application
- Document software applications
- Develop, write, and update deliverables for online guides (PDF), HTML help systems, and Microsoft Windows help systems in a single-source environment
Do you want to work for a company that is driving the future of Auditing? A company that challenges the status quo and one which dares to be different.
We’re looking for passionate IATF professionals. Individuals who pride themselves on delivering customer service excellence, the highest levels of quality and expertise, and people who want to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic global organization.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to work and manage relationships with some of the world’s leading Automotive brands. Utilizing your extensive technical skills, you will be responsible for leading and supporting third party audits across the automotive industry.
** If the above hasn’t already got you looking for the application button, we’re also offering an attractive sign on bonus to support your transition ** (details on application)
This is a remote position based from any location in the Continental U.S.(except Colorado).
- Perform 3rd party IATF audits for North America clients
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Interact directly with clients at all levels of management in developing timely, complete, and accurate report of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
Are you looking to lead the growth of sustainability and Supply Chain services in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success and sustainability in their businesses and their extended supply chains?
We’re recruiting for a dynamic, growth focused Principal Consultant with proven seller-doer consulting experience in the domain of Sustainability and Supply Chain to join our Supply Chain & Assurance team in the Netherlands (Based anywhere).
This is an exciting opportunity to take a senior role to achieve growth as a seller doer, lead the delivery of projects, ensure service excellence for clients and play an important role in the development of others within the team. We help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment and progress towards authentic sustainability through their Value Chain.
You will get the opportunity to win, lead and develop our work on a wide range of Supply Chain, Digital Assurance and Sustainability services primarily focused on Supply Chain Risk Management (Strategy, Sustainable sourcing, Supplier engagement…), Supplier Assessment and Audit (Social Audits, Environmental Audits, Process and Quality Audits…) and Supply Chain Traceability with our Digital Assurance solution (Track & Trace, Blockchain…).
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors and to leverage a suite of services and digital technologies to scope sell and deliver innovative solutions.
You will be expected to lead the growth of our sales and delivery for a range of Sustainability and Supply Chain services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Sustainability Report Assurance.
- ESG, green bonds & sustainable finance consulting.
- Supply Chain Risk Management (Strategy, Sustainable sourcing, Supplier engagement…),
- Supplier Assessment and Audit (Social Audits, Environmental Audits, Process and Quality Audits…)
Supply Chain Traceability with our Digital Assurance solution (Track & Trace, Blockchain…).
Sustainability strategy, SDGs mapping.
You will be expected to make proposals, win projects and lead project teams as well as helping to grow our business through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs, developing tailored solutions and selling these to new and existing clients.
- Directing projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV quality standards.
- Leading and communicating effectively with your project teams and clients.
- Introducing services from your own/ existing discipline(s) to new clients and new services to existing clients.
Are you looking to lead the growth of a Social audit program in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success under a socially responsible environment within their own operation and that of their extended supply chains?
We’re recruiting for a growth focused Social Audit Sales & Delivery professional with proven seller-doer consulting experience in the domain of Social audits to join our growing Sustainability, Assessment & Assurance team to help us achieve our vision and goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active role to achieve growth as a seller doer, lead the delivery of projects, ensure service excellence for clients and play an important role in development of the program across North America. We help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment and progress towards authentic social responsibility protocols and best practices.
You will get the opportunity to win, lead and develop our work on a wide range of services primarily focused on SMETA, RBA and other Corporate Codes of Conduct, including design or application of bespoke solutions related to social responsibility
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the region’s leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors and to leverage a suite of services and digital technologies to scope sell and deliver innovative solutions.
This position can be remote from anywhere in the Continental U.S. (excluding Colorado).
Tasks May Include:
You will be expected to lead the growth of our social audits program with responsibility of sales and delivery for all range of services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- SMETA (Sedex) Audit
- Responsible Business Alliance (RBA)
- Corporate Codes of Conduct
- Bespoke solutions related to social responsibility
- Supply chain reviews related to social responsibility
- Others (environmental / H&S)
You will be expected to lead projects with an End-to-End accountability from prospecting to selling to delivering as well as helping to grow our business through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs, developing tailored solutions and selling these to new and existing clients
- Coordinating projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV quality standards
- Leading and communicating effectively within the other sustainability team members and clients
- Introducing services from your own/existing discipline(s) to new clients and new services to existing clients
- This role will be ultimately responsible for budgets and delivery of projects and will have sales and business development responsibility for both existing and new clients.
- This is an individual contributor role expected to operate with a high level of autonomy in close collaboration with other team members and the global team while managing the sales and delivery of the projects.
- This role will also have an active participation in developing the go-to-market activities for social responsibility/audit services
- Measurements of performance for the role will be weighted towards delivery of new business sales, as part of a balanced scorecard (dashboard) of other measures including sales to existing customers, delivery of revenue, and other normal job expectations.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, pro-active person to join our DNV Business Assurance Regional Communication team as Marketing and Communications Executive for the UK.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for executing UK communications strategies to support lead generation and brand positioning, in alignment with global and regional marketing initiatives and plans.
What will you be doing?
- Support on the delivery of the annual marketing & communications plan, projects and daily marketing activities;
- Create and distribute multi-channel customer and prospect campaigns, segmenting data and focusing on performance with detailed reporting;
- Develop and execute a social media plan in line with global plans;
- Work closely with the UK sales teams & regional comms manager to define and execute marketing & comm strategies with a focus on lead generation;
- Website management ensuring the content is relevant and up to date;
- Support and organise the delivery of digital and future physical events;
- Manage the local UK communications budget with support from regional comms manager;
- Produce and/or re use relevant and exciting content to support marcom strategies; such as white papers, research, videos, landing pages, blog posts;
- Supplier management for paid investment and design work.
- The role reports directly to the Regional Communication Manager.
DNV Digital Solutions is seeking an experienced field Digital/Software sales solutions and business development professional with substantial experience in software solutions sales and account management to join our sales team to support the demand for our Electric Utilities industry in the United States.
The Regional Sales Manager contributes to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in North America.
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and training services by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted market and geography
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline
- Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans
- Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success
- Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
- Embraces and engages the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Meet or exceed the sales target for our offerings and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations if applicable
- Use the CRM tool (Salesforce) to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
- Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
DNV- Energy Systems is looking for a Senior Engineer to join the team of engineers and consultants supporting commercial/industrial/residential DSM programs for clients in Maine.The Senior Engineer candidate will lead and execute engineering/consulting projects and assignments including conventional engineering analysis and specification review. Types of projects include technical reviews, energy efficiency program implementation and evaluation, technical studies, and facility energy audits in the commercial, industrial and residential marketplace. Successful candidates have demonstrated expertise in multiple energy efficient technologies and are able to use expertise to support DNV business development efforts.
This position will be located in our Augusta, Maine or Portland, Maine offices
Tasks May Include
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Produce work results that meet DNV’s high standards
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to employees
- Provide technical leadership in specific areas for the company
- Support DNV’s business development efforts
- Effectively manages customer and client relationships
- Manages complex projects from start to finish
- Ensures project quality assurance protocols are implemented
- Manages and participates in concurrent projects
- Leads and manages energy policy and research projects
- Leads the development and implementation of M&V plans and the completion of M&V reports and direct engineers in this process
- Leads individuals and teams on comprehensive energy assessments and analyses including site analysis work and creation of the final site reports
- Leads presentations to a variety of organizations including utility customers, trade allies, and utility management on energy efficient technologies, programs, and evaluations
- Manages resource deployment and delegates and oversees work tasks
- Independently resolves technical problems
- Functions in a team environment to cooperatively achieve DNV and project goals
- Independently creates, tracks, and manages project budgets and provides status reports to management
- Actively participates in business development activities with existing and potential clients including the planning and development of proposals
- Evaluates new energy efficiency technologies
DNV Energy Systems is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated solar expert to join our team in Spain. We offer a full-time position reporting to the Head of the Solar Section for Iberia and Latin-America.
The Senior Solar Project Manager will join the DNV team in Barcelona for providing Independent and Owner’s Engineering services through the entire lifecycle of solar projects in Iberia, and support colleagues from other Countries in South America and Europe.
As an independent advisor, the Senior Solar Project Manager will spend the majority of the time conducting direct project work for customers, in addition to supporting business development and in-house research projects.
It will be considered a plus if the person is recognized as a solar expert within the market.
Tasks may include:
- Direct Project work. As part of the daily work it is expected that the Senior Solar Project Manager will be involved in engineering and advisory tasks for solar PV projects.
- Technical due diligences processes focused on system electrical design review, main equipment review, project contracts review and financial model review.
- Owners engineering services focus on detail electrical design review and construction supervision.
- Project construction monitoring and on-site inspection.
- Project Management. The Senior Solar Project Manager will coordinate and manage internal resources for the execution of projects and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget, as well as meeting Customers’ expectations in terms of quality.
- Business Development. As part of the Solar Team, the Senior Solar Project Manager will be responsible for tracking business opportunities, market intelligence, develop services according to Industry needs and develop and maintain the required network of contacts with focus on Portuguese solar PV market.
- Research and Development. Propose and be involved in internal R&D Projects related to the solar business.
We are looking to hire a Lawyer to join Group Legal as Legal Counsel.
Group Legal is part of the DNV group function, which provides support on legal, tax, compliance, finance, communication, and human resources issues.
Group Legal is responsible for providing legal advice to all business areas on a global basis and consist of 25 lawyers and support staff in a distributed team located at Høvik, in Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Hamburg, London and Houston. The Group Legal function is headed by the Group Legal Director at Group headquarters at Høvik and reports to the Group CFO.
We are currently looking for candidate to join the Legal team dedicated to Energy industry in Hamburg, Germany.
This team leads the support to our Energy Systems business area which provides certification and verification services, marine services as well as inspection, testing and advisory services to both the renewable and Oil & Gas- energy markets. Working in this team you will negotiate contracts in many jurisdictions, with both small and medium sized enterprises as well as major international players. In addition, we support business development as well as claim and litigation support and general legal advisory on a number of issues.
You will provide legal support on a wide range basis and work in direct contact with managers and employees, in relation to areas such as:
- Contractual matters, including negotiations
- Collaboration agreements
- Software contracts
- Tender processes
- Claims handling
In addition you will provide general legal support and advisory to the Energy Systems business area on other topics like Corporate law, M&A, Procurement and Insurance.
Why you should work with us? Because within DNV GL - Energy's Renewables Advisory group, organizational culture, and more specifically how we collectively influence the world for future generations, matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
DNV GL – Energy is seeking a Solar Energy Analyst to join our team. The primary function of this position is to assess the solar resource and expected energy output of proposed or operational solar projects across North America.
By joining our team at DNV GL, you will be part of championing the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society and the planet. Through a commitment to independence and unsurpassed rigor, we achieve our purpose through long-term success of our customers. We strive to be a high-performing, innovative team which reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position may be based in any location within the contininental United States, including remote (home) offices; however candidates located in the following places will be given preference: Oakbrook, IL (Chicago); San Diego, CA; Oakland, CA. Other preferred locations include: Austin, TX; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; or Medford, MA.
Tasks May Include
- Conduct long-term solar resource and energy production assessments:
- Analyzing climatic data and operational production and performance data from solar plants,
- Work across all scales of solar including residential, commercial and industrial, and utility-scale,
- Inspecting sites and measurement equipment,
- Predicting energy production,
- Conducting statistical uncertainty analyses, and
- Writing technical reports and communicating results to Customers.
DNV’s Operations Services Team is seeking a performance analyst whose primary function is to contribute to understanding and improving the performance of wind power plants. The ideal candidate will have strong data science / data analytics skills with the interest and ability to develop in new areas as our team expands our services and adapts to changing technology.
This position may be based in any of our Renewables Advisory DNV North American offices
Tasks May Include
- Manipulate and analyze wind turbine SCADA data and other sources of information pertaining to operational wind farms
- Interpret data to provide customers with actionable solutions
- Maintain, manipulate, and visualize large data sets with existing tools
- Contribute to development of existing tools and creation of new tools and interfaces
- Perform work independently and take ownership of tasks while also working as a team member: collaborate regularly with colleagues; provide and receive constructive feedback
- Cultivate and maintain trusted relationships with colleagues, customers, and/or other collaborators
- Write proposals and technical reports
- Written and verbal communication with customers to collect, interpret, and convey technical information
DNV – Energy's Sustainable Energy Use – PDI group is seeking an Energy Efficiency Engineer to join the NV Energy Programs team. This position is designated to assist with energy audits, project inspections and customer education. This position is based out of our Reno, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment at Utility commercial and industrial businesses
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency opportunities and generate corresponding energy report
- Conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offering
- Project management support
- Database management support
- Weekly, Monthly and annual reporting
Supply Chain & Product Assurance (SCPA) Business Area in IME in DNV is a newly created sustainability, supply chain, digital & Product assurance unit overseeing activities in India & Middle East region. DNV’s vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformation and providing management and technical advisory, assurance services for Food, Healthcare, digital, Energy and ICT sectors, focusing on Decarbonisation, Digital Transformation and Sustainable Development.
The Sales and Business Development Manager well be responsible for the overall sales results of the individual sales target & sales team’s target and growth of various services such as Sustainability, supply chain assessments, advisory and digital assurance services in India & Middle East. This position will report to the Sales Head- IME.
- Responsible for driving the region’s sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV services portfolio
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels) and development sales pipeline
- Support of project from technical proposal development, product development and customer outreach, campaigns, support in preparation of go to market strategies
- In respect of DNV’s rules, prepare, submit and defend value-added proposals
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets
- Ensure the proper tagging of sales in the system, accuracy of sales quotes per DNV rules, guidelines and practices
- Support for annual sales planning, quarterly forecasting, reviews and other related activities
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, deal with sales requests in coordination with other DNV GL departments
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- In relation with the area to cover, the expectations is that the incumbent shall be ready to travel in her/his dedicated geography (~60% of the overall time to be considered on the field) and attend sales meetings, trainings and other business review meetings
- Support the digitalisation transformation and initiatives
We are looking for a self-driven Software Developer with minimum five years of experience who wants to join us in creating secure software solutions that enable our customers to reach their sustainability goals.
Why choose to work with us
In Veracity by DNV, we enable organizations to leverage their data to more energy-efficient, safe and smart operations. Our platform facilitates secure connectivity between industry players and makes innovation and digital transformation faster. Also, we are building an industry Marketplace, where customers can purchase and access new products, services and data from verified providers.
If you like to work in a fast-paced and agile environment together with highly competent and engaged colleagues, you will enjoy working with us!
In Veracity we work closely with many teams in DNV, representing different industry requirements, and we are therefore looking for someone who enjoys communicating with different stakeholders, understand their different needs and find appropriate solutions.
In DNV, we invest in developing our people and as Software Developer in Veracity, you will join a large network of like-minded colleagues. Through different forums, we share best practices, new learnings, insights etc. to widen our professional horizon and stay up to date. Although our learning philosophy is that you learn and develop the most by doing challenging work, there are also ample opportunities for coaching, mentoring, joining networks, training and development programmes.
At the office in Høvik, you can join sports clubs with access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis court etc. Also, we have company cabins and many social events and happenings.
Who we think you are:
Working with us, you need to be a believer in the power of technology and be a team player. We also think you are self-driven and thrive to put your skills and personality to use in creating value for our customers.
TAXOLOGIST / TAX TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
DNV is in the midst of a digital transformation and is looking for a technology driven team player that wants to learn and contribute in ensuring that tax is efficiently and compliantly embedded in DNV’s IT applications, business and finance processes.
The Taxologist/tax technology analyst will be a part of the Enterprise Financial Compliance team, which is part of the Global Shared Services central team, based in Høvik. You will also be part of a wider international team, working together with Regional Tax Managers and other specialists from Finance, IT and business.
You may not have any tax technology experience from before – but be interested in applying your knowledge from Finance processes or IT to complement our Global Tax function when it comes to digitalization and technology in the tax space.
- Bridge legal tax requirements into system requirements to facilitate and make IT able to build Indirect tax and withholding tax automation and determination within ERP system (Oracle)
- Interact with IT, business and finance to improve the ERP functionality when it comes to tax
- Identify and implement systematic, analytical and reporting solutions in support of tax compliance needs
- Enhance tax governance and control through workflow technologies and document management
- Manage Indirect Tax technology projects (e.g. electronic tax reporting regimes such as SAF-T, SII ++)
- Participate in digital transformation projects to ensure that tax is embedded in any digitalization projects related to business or finance processes
- Enhance existing business integrations to achieve a comprehensive solution to indirect tax compliance
DNV Healthcare Division is the vanguard of quality improvement in the healthcare industry through promoting adoption and ensuring compliance with internationally recognized ISO 9001 quality management and accreditation standards.
Our teams of highly qualified healthcare professionals work as trusted partners with providers nationwide to ensure the highest quality and safest care. Find out more about how we have been driving improvement in the healthcare industry at the following link: https://www.dnv.com/assurance/healthcare/index.html
Tasks May Include
- Conduct stroke surveys against stroke program requirements in client hospitals, working with clinical surveyors providing stroke-related guidance.
- Once trained and qualified, perform clinical surveys against, ASR, PSC, PSC+ and CSC standards.
- Ensure that survey work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the activity, and the procedures governing the activity.
- Plan and execute surveys, report the results of surveys and follow-up, as required, within agreed timelines and economic budgets.
- Where applicable, provide guidance and/or training to other survey team members.
- Ensure that the independent nature of the survey is not compromised at any time.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
We are looking for a student who would like to write the master thesis in cooperation with us.
As a master student you will form part of a multi-disciplinary team engaged in design review activities related to offshore wind energy facilities. The focus of this position will be the development of a master thesis in the field of geotechnical engineering. The topic of the thesis can be agreed on in a dialog. We have suggestions in the area of structure-soil interaction analyses with FE methods. The structural knowledge should cover the below listed items:
- Focus on geotechnical engineering and structural engineering
- Interest in performing analyses using latest FE software tools
- Programming skills with Python are of advantage
Do you want to help shape the core of the energy transition and solve the most technically demanding challenges?
In the Digital Grid Operation team, we support national and international (power) grid operators in the integration of renewable energies into the electricity grid, the upgrading of existing control systems and the secure operation of electricity grids with high proportion of renewable energies.
As a Digital Grid Operation Consultant you will have these main roles and responsibilities:
- Support the team with expertise in working out the current IT-structure of our customers
- Translate the general energy industry requirements into concrete requirements for IT system manufacturers
- Accompany the implementation and support the customer in the acceptance and takeover into regular operation
- You will coordinate requirements with the customer and the manufacturer on a regular basis
- You will support our customers in the analysis of previous business processes and the adaptation or optimization to new requirements, including the introduction in the company
The main duties of this position are:
During the project commissioning:
- Support during the Project Execution phase of the monitoring solutions form design, technical discussion with customer and contractors and successfully deliver of the solutions Onsite and remote support for commissioning of SCADA & monitoring for solar PV projects
- Onsite installation and configuration of SCADA systems and monitoring devices.
- Programming of data acquisition devices using Linux OS or similar, data servers and other equipment involved in a SCADA system for a solar PV plant
- Perform onsite trainings to operators/customers about the SCADA capabilities, HMI and hardware overall design.
- Communicate with customer about technical aspects and support required, before, during and after commissioning of the SCADA/monitoring system
After the project execution:
- Provide support for the Customer Sucess team in Japan on onsite and HW related issues.
Remote work and onsite travelling might be required upon Covid and HSE conditions.