As a Maritime Solutions Manager, you will function as the primary lead for a team of consultants and engineers implementing one of the world’s leading enterprise solution for maritime fleet management solutions.
You will be responsible for regularly monitoring the team’s performance, including their level of knowledge across required subject matter, making sure that consultants work to DNV GL Consulting solution delivery processes, as well as leading implementation projects as a Lead Consultant/Project Manager.
A sound knowledge of the enterprise solution implementation lifecycle with ship management domain experience is required.
- Work with Area Manager of Consulting to provide regular status reports on project health, revenue forecasts and escalating risks/issues
- Work with Area Manager of Consulting to plan further competence development initiatives for team members and report on any performance issues
- Responsible for regular 1 to 1 communication with direct reports for mentoring and project health
- As part of your responsibilities you will be involved providing project management/consulting with a billable utilization target of 50%.
- Managing client stakeholders and/or external resources to ensure successful implementation
- Implement DNVGL’s innovative ship management solutions for technical management, procurement, dry-docking, QHSE, crewing and BI reporting with our customers, i.e. shipping companies in the region
- Analysing customer requirements and consult customer to provide best practice solutions onshore and on-board
- Conduct system demonstrations and in-depth user trainings
- Assists in driving business development initiatives by ensuring deliverability of proposed solutions.
- Supporting Sales for pre-sales activities according to DNV GL processes
- Execute software installations on-board and onshore and offer continuous support for local customers
Every customer is unique, every certification project is different. As Senior Sales Executive at DNV GL Business Assurance, it will be your responsibility to proactively approach and advise new customers and you will be the important link between the customer and your own operations.
We are looking for a result-oriented, enterprising Sales Executive with a positive, service-minded attitude to customers. A person who is not afraid of initial resistance from prospects. Someone who is creative and capable of leading successful sales actions and also someone who wants to be part of an enthusiastic, young, dynamic and diverse sales team.
What would be your main responisbilities?
- Drawing up specific account plans for the assigned customer groups.
- Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers.
- Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorizations.
- Acquiring new customers, analyzing customer needs and translating opportunities within the available services.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date.
- Cross-selling and deep selling with existing customers.
- Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations.
- Setting up initiatives to increase customer service and satisfaction together with Operations.
DNV GL – Energy's Sustainable Energy Use – PDI group is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead energy efficiency outreach, marketing and communications efforts for the NV Energy Business Energy Services programs. The position is based out of our Las Vegas or Reno, NV offices.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible to coordinate with our utility client to create a marketing strategy, which includes the development and implementation of marketing plans, to include print, web and email communications. In addition, this role will lead the development of all public-facing marketing materials, training/event materials, and ad campaigns.
This position is based out of our Las Vegas,NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Develop, execute and track marketing plans, campaigns, and tactics to promote energy efficiency among targeted businesses segments
- Write and edit marketing materials to the extent needed to produce client-ready drafts and final deliverables. This process could include everything from developing new content to substantially rewriting new content following our utility client branding style guidelines
- Ability to work with a graphic designer to develop concepts into published deliverables
- Ability to take technically complex concepts and write about them in layperson’s terms
- Work with the local DNV GL team to develop marketing strategies and tactics that help achieve client goals and engage identified local business segments
- Serve as liaison between local DNV GL team and client’s corporate communications team
- Work with local organizations and industry associations to maximize marketing opportunities
- Manage outreach team to achieve program goals
- Engage in outreach activities to promote energy efficiency and opportunities
- Develop & coordinate outreach events to support energy efficiency and demand response management
- Conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offerings
Do you want to be actively involved and make a difference in the realization of the energy transition? Do you know all about energy markets and how the developments in these markets impact our customers in the energy market? Then this job is the job for you!
We are looking for a Sales Consultant with a focus on the (European) Power market, market analysis and market design, who wants to support us in the development of energy strategies for our clients, analysis of power markets and applications of new technologies that strongly support the energy transition, like off shore wind, hydrogen or electric vehicles.
Who we are
The department of Energy Markets & Technology NL&UK of DNV GL covers a wide range of topics bridging business and market drivers and technical solutions with a focus on the Energy Transition. We serve utilities, transmission system operators or other infrastructure companies, large industries, governmental organizations, regulators as well as developers and investors in the energy market to realize their goals and ambitions. Among others our activities and advices contain evaluations of market and technology developments and their impact, changes in policy or market design, quantitative and or qualitative analyses and due diligences.
Your tasks & responsibilities
As a Sales Consultant in our department, you will be part of a customer centric environment, and you will be actively working on the acquisition and execution of projects for our clients. You will combine the execution of projects with sales activities to sell new projects to our clients. You will be working in projects for our customers as team member and project leader. The projects will be mainly related to the transition towards renewable energy sources and production assets, transmission and distribution grids, business processes or the techno-economic feasibility of innovations. You will also be involved to identify and develop market opportunities, our existing services and establish new services.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Advise our clients about the (future) energy systems or markets;
- Understand the different energy markets and the developments for our key clients;
- Build a network with potential clients;
- Sell new and already existing projects to these clients to grow the business for DNV GL in this area;
- Define and analyze different scenarios for future energy systems and the impact on our clients;
- Analyze these future scenarios with our tools;
- Understand the questions of our clients and develop these into winning proposals;
- Execution of projects and project management;
- Contribute to clear and high-quality presentations and reports and commercial offers;
- Identify market opportunities and develop our existing services and establish new services for both the team and our company.
Based on your interests and capabilities, we will create a plan together with you for your personal development for the next few years. We will do this through our 70-20-10 philosophy: 70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Distribution Sales Consultant to join our Program Delivery and Implementation (PDI) team. PDI helps commercial and industrial utility customers save energy and money. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our midstream electric and gas programs. This individual will work directly with the distributors, and be accountable for increasing the throughput of energy efficiency products. This position is based in our Las Vegas, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Build relationships with electrical distributors, Trade Allies, and channel partners to achieve program goals
- Understands, identifies and works with electrical distributor decision makers
- Provide resources, education and support to electrical distributors, Trade Allies, and contractors
- Develop and execute outreach plan and activities
- Works closely with Marketing to monitor program results and to develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Execute activities designed to promote energy efficiency
- Help plan and support energy efficiency outreach events
- Possesses a solid understanding of the technology segments and deep understanding of the product line
- Maintains excellent client relations with utility
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies and other marketing channel partners, customers, clients, and others
- Work closely with marketing and outreach team to monitor program results and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Maintain excellent client relations
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Antwerp we are continuously looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Petro-chemical industry, offshore, recycle industry, storage and distribution and port industry for standards like 9001/14001/45001 and 50001,
- Information Security ISO 27001 (preferably combined with health background),
- Food and Beverage overall for GFSI standards like FSSC/BRC /IFS,
- Food and Beverage Packaging for GFSI standards like FSSC / BRC IOP.
Our customers requiring a wide range of certification skills and knowledge. From materials and welding to highly sophisticated machinery systems (diesel engines, gears, thrusters, compressors) to pressure vessels and pumps to electrical installations and automation systems.
From this traditional background, we started a journey covering advanced future technology as well. Fuel cells, new types of turbines, advanced electrical drives and lithium batteries for ship propulsion.
- Certification and verification of materials and components under class and non-class related systems and processes mainly Lyon Area, East France and around Paris
- Managing our clients together with other relevant parts of our organization
- Project-orientated work - cooperation in interdisciplinary verification projects
DNV GL is seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager with expertise in the renewable energy industry to join our team in Germany (Hamburg or Oldenburg). The position is a full-time position that reports to the Head of Section, Renewables Advisory Germany (RAG).
As a Sales Manager, the candidate will support the Renewables Advisor Germany Team and the Head of Section.in all Sales and Business Development activities. The Sales Manager will spend most of the time identifying and creating business opportunities to develop order intake and direct project work for the respective team. In particular, the Sales Manager will find a stretch between the following main areas:
- Direct and target driven sales: The position requires a straight forward hands-on mentality to achieve order intake for the unit/teams and achieve the revenue and profit targets. Especially the identification and follow up with leads and opportunities as well as the preparation of proposals and bids in cooperation with the team members is essential. (Get stuff done and achieve the current targets!)
- Business development and strategic thinking: The position further offers the possibility to drive decisions towards a more sustainable and profitable service portfolio and to make a well-informed decision to focus on specific customers and market segments and develop the required skills and tools for the services of the future portfolio. (Monitor the market status and future changes to initiate and develop the company towards a better market position!)
- The Sales Manager will support the Head of Section RAG by leading and building strong business relationships and customer contacts with the main objective to gain order intake.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the internal lead to contract process and plan budgets and resources during the sales stage.
- The role will, in addition, require the preparation and maintenance of relevant sales materials, proposals and other required tools (for example but not limited to reference lists, customer database, ...)
- As part of the daily work, it is expected that the Sales Manager will be involved in technical advisory tasks during relevant decision points (Handover meetings, closure and feedback meetings which may include project analysis, scope assessment, cost review, and project finance understanding.)
- The Sales Manager will plan, coordinate and eventually participate in industry events or organise senior and principal team members to participate and ensure that the company and service offerings are well-known and well-respected in the industry sector.
- Key Account Management: The position is also including the additional role of acting as Key Account Manager for a limited number of designated accounts.
DIGITALIZATION AND BUSINESS CONSULTANTS TO GROW OUR EMT TEAM IN BONN
DNV GL Energy Markets & Technology is seeking consultants with technical, economical or IT background to deliver advisory services for clients in Germany and abroad. Our consultants support investors, project developers, generators, network operators, industrials, regulators and policy makers around the globe. This position is based in our Bonn office with different needs for work on client’s site and with a focus on the DACH region.
Your tasks will include:
- Advisory services for digitalization, business consulting and project management
- Technical and economical concepts, studies and expert opinions for client specific digital and software solutions
- Consulting clients on regulatory and technical developments, i.e. energy transition, robotics, and product development
- Development of layouts, specifications and tender documents
- Strategy development and implementation
- Development and delivery of client trainings
- Support project acquisition including proposals and meetings with clients
Do you want to be part of an extraordinary journey in creating digital products & services that have an impact on industry-scale decision making of Energy stakeholders, such as utilities, regulators and more? Do you want to be part of a solution that is helping make our planet smarter, greener, and more energy efficient?
We are in the middle of an exciting digital transformation and so are many of the customers we work with. DNV GL - Energy is seeking a solid Senior BI Analytics Developer to be part of our growing Analytics Centre based in Gdynia (Poland). We’d like a candidate with a strong blend of technical and interpersonal skills, and an appetite to help DNV GL and our broader industry become more data smart, and ultimately more energy efficient.
As a Senior BI Analytics Developer, you’ll:
- Design, build, test, document data models and report solutions built around Microsoft Power BI with a focus on performance, efficiency, security and scalability. Your work may feature on DNV GL’s Veracity industry data platform
- Contribute to our development best practices and finding new and creative ways of working
- Help shape the overall technical architecture as the Analytics Centre and surrounding technologies evolve
- Collaborate with local and international virtual teams, customers, and project stakeholders in an agile environment
- Travel to client offices and sites, other office locations, and conferences (up to 15% of the time - local/ international)
Do you want to be part of an extraordinary journey in creating digital products & services that have an impact on industry-scale decision making of Energy stakeholders, such as utilities, regulators and more? Do you want to be part of a solution that is helping make our planet smarter, greener, and more energy efficient?
We are in the middle of an exciting digital transformation and so are many of the customers we work with. DNV GL - Energy is seeking a solid BI Analytics Developer to be part of our growing Analytics Centre based in Gdynia (Poland). We’d like a candidate with a strong blend of technical and interpersonal skills, and an appetite to help DNV GL and our broader industry become more data smart, and ultimately more energy efficient.
As a BI Analytics Developer you’ll be:
- Designing, building, testing, documenting data models and report solutions built around Microsoft Power BI with a focus on performance, efficiency, security and scalability. Your work may feature on DNV GL’s Veracity industry data platform
- Collaborating with local and international virtual teams, customers, and project stakeholders in an agile environment
- Contributing to our development best practices and finding new and creative ways of working
- Giving input and helping shape the overall technical architecture as the Analytics Centre and surrounding technologies evolve
- Travel to client offices and sites, other office locations, and conferences, might be required (up to 15% of the time - local/ international)
Maritime Communications supports DNV GL Maritime, the world's leading classification society, in driving the industry transition towards a digital, efficient and eco-friendly future; through broadening our reputation as a thought leader and accelerating revenue generation. To achieve this goal, developing targeted digital communications strategies, leveraging marketing automation and collaborating with Sales and Business Development on demand generation and lead nurturing will be key.
The Head of Digital Communications & Sales Enablement will manage and advance the digital communications ecosystem and its activities for enhanced digital reputation and relationship building, supported by a dedicated team based in Hamburg. You will be part of an ambitious and high-performing team of corporate communications and marketing professionals based in seven countries, reporting directly to Maritime’s Director Communications.
- Building, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Managing integrated digital campaigns with smart segmentations to public and customer audiences
- Enhancing the digital user experience across relevant touch points
- Monitoring, developing and utilizing DNV GL - Maritime’s digital channels, incl. webpage structures, email campaigns, social media, SEM (including SEO and SEA), lead management and tracking
- Governing regional digital marketing communication activities
- Closely collaborating with Sales on demand generation and lead nurturing
- Enhancing the existing KPI framework and comms performance dashboards, including developing data improvement strategies
- Anticipating sales and marketing performance trends, staying up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Briefing and steering of digital creative and media agencies
- Preparing and managing the digital marketing budget
- Managing the team efficiently and effectively by setting relevant targets, monitoring progress and measuring success
GSS IT has established a VerIT Hybrid Platform (consisting of VerIT on premise, VerIT on Azure and VerIT on Oracle) which serves as the Platform for hosting our current services and the new Digitalisation Services.
Within this context both IT operational tasks and project work are part of the assignment, organized through a International Virtual Team setup with team members spread across the globe and from various cultures.
The candidate will join the Windows Backend team which is responsible for the Operational Services globally on the Windows Platform in these environments plus for the Office365 backend part.
The objective is to cover the traditionally developed Windows services in VerIT (including roadmap changes) and stronger embrace the Cloud Services in MS Azure and Office365 moving forward in our Cloud journey.
- Windows Server OS Administration and troubleshooting (on premise and in MS Azure)
- Active directory governance and troubleshooting
- GPO/AGPM management
- Office 365 System Administration
- Azure IAAS and PAAS and system administration
- Hyper-V Management
- PKI/Certificate Management
- Handling of Operational Incidents, Tasks and Changes
- Implement Business Requirements
- Project execution
DNV GL is recruiting a Principal Due Diligence Team Lead as part of an ongoing increase in capacity to meet the market needs. The role is technical in nature and would suit someone looking for a technical commercial and customer facing role, who is driven to support and lead their team in both personal development and delivery to our customers’ expectations.
This appointment is with the Renewables Advisory business within DNV GL. DNV GL is one of the world’s largest providers of independent renewable energy advice and a recognized authority in onshore wind energy. We are also at the forefront of the offshore wind, solar and storage sectors. Our team of dedicated experts are present in all major and emerging global markets for renewable energy.
While the role would be focused on the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Africa onshore wind market, the successful candidate would be involved in leading projects in broader geographic markets and with mixed technologies (e.g. onshore/offshore wind, solar, transmission assets).
As Team Lead, reporting to the Renewable Projects Head of Department, the successful candidate will work within the Renewables Projects department to lead, develop and coach the due diligence team, located in the Bristol and Dublin offices, as well as to promote and deliver DNV GL's services to our customers.
As well as the team lead responsibilities, the role will involve leading and undertaking technical due diligence services throughout the development, procurement, construction and operation phases of renewable energy projects. The successful candidate would have experience in leading investor and M&A transactions.
Regular travel should be expected in relation to the team management responsibilities and in order to support an active presence with our customers for sales activities and project delivery.
As a Principal Engineer the individual will be expected to:
- Represent DNV GL, both during execution of your projects as well as market and business development events.
- Managing substantial due diligence projects of both single and mixed technology.
- Work as part of the team to deliver due diligence projects, including reviewing of documentation relating to wind conditions, turbine suitability, ground conditions, planning and construction, contracts and the allocation of risk to relevant parties.
- Review the financial model for projects including revenue assumptions, capital costs and operations costs.
- Undertake periodic site visits and inspections.
- Support the continuous improvement of the business through the development of tools and processes.
- Assist with business development as directed, in coordination with Key Value Proposition Leaders and Business Leads.
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
As Team Lead the individual will be expected to:
- Plan and resource multiple projects involving your team members (including projects which you will be undertaking) to ensure work is conducted within timescales and to budget.
- Co-ordinate the resourcing of work with other Team Leads and Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Promote, monitor and ensure the teams work meets the required standards and follows best practice guidelines (as delegated by HoD).
- Create a team spirit and good working environment for the team.
- Responsible for facilitating the team member’s individual performance management and development.
- Encourage and ensure that lessons learnt and latest developments are shared across the team.
- Support the recruitment, training and performance management of staff within the team.
- Provide support, management and technical leadership to your assigned team, including mentoring and training of staff. This will specifically include:
- Holding regular meetings with individuals to provide feedback on project progress;
- Actively support the competence development of individuals; and
- Provide support and coaching to staff on technical and soft skill issues.
- Provide support to the HoD in the promotion and presentation of the team/department strategy and plans where appropriate.
The project work is often fast paced with tight timeframes. The candidate must be willing to work with complex tasks under such deadline pressure, and be comfortable in managing workflow to deliver work on time (working with line manager and other team members to allocate work effectively).
What We Offer
- A challenging and varied role in a dynamic and international environment.
- Dedicated local team and part of a broader due diligence community.
- Wide support network with world leading technical expertise – we have over 180 dedicated regional renewables experts, who are part of a broader 1500 strong energy community.
- Opportunity to lead in a key role on a wide range of projects and portfolios, with industry experts.
- Great opportunities for personal growth through our 70-20-10 development philosophy (70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training).
Der Energy Transition Outlook des DNV GL beschreibt die zukünftigen Entwicklungen im Energiesektor bis 2050 und prognostiziert, dass weiterhin ein großer Bedarf an Öl und insbesondere an Gas bestehen wird. Aufgrund der aktuellen und erhöhten Klimarisiken müssen diese Energieträger entlang ihrer Wertschöpfungskette daher allumfassend beherrscht werden – ganz nach unserem Leitmotto „We care. We dare. We share.“! Dies umfasst neben der klassischen Erdöl- und Erdgasexploration, dem anschließenden Transport und dem Betrieb von Öl-und Gasanlagen vor allem auch die Weiterentwicklung alternativer Energieträgerkonzepte wie beispielsweise die Wasserstofftechnologie. In diesen sich verändernden Bedürfnissen der Industrie in Bezug auf die Energiewende sieht DNV GL erhebliche Potentiale bzgl. Rentabilität und Wachstum.
Angetrieben von unserem Ziel, Leben, Eigentum und Umwelt zu schützen, ermöglichen wir als DNV GL unseren Kunden, die Sicherheit und Nachhaltigkeit von Unternehmen zu verbessern. Die Business Unit Oil & Gas Germany der DNV GL Gruppe beschäftigt am Standort Hamburg (Deutschland) mehr als 80 Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiterinnen und bietet ein breites Leistungsspektrum entlang der gesamten Öl- und Gas-Wertschöpfungskette.
Sie besitzen mehrjährige Erfahrung im Öl- und Gasbereich entlang der gesamten Wertschöpfungskette, insbesondere im Betrieb von Öl- und Gaspipelines und -anlagen? Sie fühlen sich sowohl im internationalen Umfeld als auch auf dem nationalen Öl- und Gasmarkt zuhause? Sie sind zudem flexibel und möchten die sich bietenden Möglichkeiten im Energiewende-Markt nutzen und mitgestalten? Dann freuen wir uns über Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung!
- Drawing and document review for offshore and onshore facilities and pipelines, e.g. in the context of certification & verification projects (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Technical consultancy for construction companies and operators (e.g. in the fields of welding technology, material science, cathodic protection)
- Project management including supervision of all necessary interfaces to the customer, to the participating departments and the field organization of DNV GL
- Within the context of the project management responsibility for the technical and economic success of the project
- Coordination and/or execution of technical inspections at manufacturers or at the on-site facilities such as on construction sites or offshore platforms. Typical plants in this environment are fixed or floating offshore platforms of the oil and gas industry, as well as platforms for offshore wind farms, onshore refineries and other facilities. The pipelines are typically oil, gas and water pipelines, both onshore and offshore.
Are you the consultant who is looking for a new challenge? Do you want to support DNV GL’s customers to improve their asset management performance within the Energy sector? Then we have the job for you.
As a Senior/Consultant for Power System Asset Management in DNV GL’s Energy Advisory Group in Singapore and Asia Pacific, you will act as the trusted senior advisor to our customers and support them with solutions in optimizing their asset reliability and performance linking to their business drivers.
The role will involve working along with other specialists within the organization to provide technical consulting services in the Power, Energy and Renewable sectors. The role also has business development responsibilities. This includes working within the team to establish long-term customer relationships, keeping abreast of industry needs and trends, as well as participation in industry events to ensure that DNV GL's service offerings are well-known and well-respected in the power and energy industry.
You, as Senior/Consultant, will work within a team of professionals where you will be responsible for the acquisition, management and execution of projects. You will analyse and give advice to customers on how to manage their electrical assets in the most optimal and reliable way. Understanding the market, operating in, technical know-how, and delivering high quality contents are key characteristics of the Power System Asset Management Consultant within our team. You, as a power system asset specialist shall have knowledge of asset lifecycle management of electrical equipment. You shall have good knowledge of business processes related to asset management and lifecycle practice specifically to power utilities and critical infrastructure
You will also:
- Lead and deliver projects related to Power System Asset Management and Asset Management processes for utilities or industries.
- Lead and deliver projects related to Business Process Improvements, Asset Management Decision Support, Maintenance Optimisation and Asset Lifecycle Management
- Have technical knowledge in the field of Power System Asset Diagnostics
- Participate to perform field tasks of Substation Diagnostics, Condition Assessment, analyse and interpret measurement- and diagnostic results obtained from field work for remaining life time determination and related recommendations
- Perform Power Failure Investigations
- Support with business development as a technical consultant
DNV GL Business Assurance conducts plenty of assurance services, offering a wide range of assessments, certifications, trainings, advisory & digital assurance services and we are keen to recruit individuals with experience and/or capabilities in the areas of quality and process management who can help us to develop our portfolio and grow our customer base in Germany.
Within our Assurance Services unit we run sector-specific services and solutions such as quality-, process- and risk management for clients with projects in almost all market sectors. Especially we provide a lot of services that help clients to maintain their process- and quality management systems e.g. according to automotive sector schemes such as IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
We are looking for inspiring colleagues who are seeking opportunities to grow personally and professionally and would like to contribute to the growth and success of our ambitious and dynamic German organization.
Ideal candidates will have experience and competence regarding quality- and other standards related to the production and processing in the Automotive industry and their supply chains according to IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015. First knowledge of schemes like TISAX and/or ISO 27001:2013 would be of benefit. Let’s team up and grow together!
• Plan, implement and develop process analyses and -assessments by means of process maturity level models, -techniques and -tools according to IATF 16949:2016- and ISO 9001:2015-schemes
• Perform 2nd party audits, risk assessments and -analyses, also in rise of new technologies and projects, to determine the state of the processes and the (quality) management systems.
• Support clients in increasing the quality of their processes as well as optimizing their operational risks and costs
• Perform training courses and workshops related to process- and risk management (e.g. audit techniques, process workshops, etc.)
• Identify and develop additional and customer-tailored services and further growth opportunities (like Training Services, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
• Build a strong working relationship with clients
The Food & Beverage Sales Manager shall ensure the development and the management of F&B sector within assigned territory and its business activity in order to meet BA's and DNV GL F&B sector’s requirements.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Ensure that the DNV GL F&B sector strategy and policies are implemented at local level and manage, limited to the pertinent area, organisational F&B structure and relative interfaces within the organization
- Define and put in place, according to goals & target, plans and actions in order to meet target regarding Sales in the F&B sector
- Develop local market and promote and improve relationships with Customers of assigned territory.
- Develop KEY customer identified
- Support F&B Sales Manager analyzing F&B market trend information, related to selected Territory, to recommend changes to practices and policies and improve market positioning
- Cooperate with other colleagues, both inside food sector and outside, in a teamwork approach
DNV GL - Energy's “Project Management & Technical Service” group is seeking an experienced team leader for the electrical engineers of our project management section. The team delivers technical and project management services in the area of high voltage components, systems and concepts. Besides of working in chosen client projects the main tasks of the team lead are to organise knowledge transfer to young colleagues and enablement of growth in men power. The team supports and advises transmission and distribution system operators, industrial clients, utilities and many more customers with focus on DACH region. The position will be based in our Dresden office .
Your tasks include:
- Development, motivation and coaching of a high-performance team of industry experts
- Business development, acquisition and tendering within the focus areas of the team
- Supervision and planning of customer projects with an outstanding degree of customer centricity while focussing on time, budget and quality
- Management of the teams financial and non-financial performance indicators
- Permanent development, optimization and extension of the service portfolio, the skills and capabilities of the team
- Advisory, planning and dimensioning of electrical components and systems for substations
- Development of technical documentations, layouts, specifications and tender documents
- Concepts and studies for technical innovations and special solutions
- Condition evaluation for substations and components, i.e. for Due Diligences
- Assessment of technical risks and investments
- Project management client projects and for clients
- Consulting clients on regulatory and environmental developments (i.e. energy transition, phase-out of nuclear and coal, cellular approach) as well as implications on investment strategy and technology
The Loads, Aero & Control (LAC) department - part of the Renewables Advisory Service Area within DNV GL Energy - is looking for a scientific/ engineering software developer to support the maintenance and development of our wind turbine control system and load analysis software products.
The primary focus of this role is to provide software expertise to the maintenance and development of our in-house software and to contribute towards the digitalization of our services. The LAC department consists of 24 engineers delivering engineering consultancy services in the area of loads analysis and control system design for wind turbines. The same services are also offered in wave and tidal energy markets. The main customers are wind turbine manufacturers; however, the department also offers engineering services to support wind farm developers, owners and operators.
The role is based in our Bristol office and will involve occasional travel worldwide for client visits, training delivery and attendance at conferences / events.
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
We are looking for a software developer with a physics or engineering background and a desire to work within a dynamic team and participate in discovery, design and software development. This involves working closely with other developers or engineering specialists, and occasionally with clients and partners.
The successful applicant will be a skilled C++ and Python developer who will join a team of engineers working on both wind turbine control design and load analysis and able to perform and coordinate software design to high quality standard using appropriate architecture and tools.
Key upcoming goals for the wind turbine control system software (main language C++)
• Enhance the existing C++ code base and code generation system based around xml files & XSLT
• Review the code structure and develop it to achieve better modularity and robustness
• Create and maintain automatic code test suite on DevOps
• Extend the code to support new target PLC platforms and implement new control system functionality in collaboration with control engineers
Key upcoming goals for the wind turbine and wind farm load analysis tool (main languages Matlab, Python and C++)
• Develop appropriate software architecture/frameworks and ensure consistency in any development performed by the team
• Harmonize software development across the team into a common platform
• Implement new functionalities in collaboration with load engineers
• Design suitable digital apps to facilitate data and software sharing both internally and with external customers
The role includes responsibility for both direct communications with customers and technical aspects of the work.
International travel in the region of 1-2 travels per year is to be expected. This will be for 2-3 day sessions for client meetings and delivery of training. DNV GL has a mature international travel safety policy and follows UK Foreign Office advice at all times.