DNV GL – Energy group is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Data & Met Mast Services Section of the Measurements Department. The Data & Met Mast Services Section works with its clients to manage their ongoing field measurements, analyzing the data arriving on a regular and frequent basis, highlighting and reporting any issues arising with the data and measurement equipment in order that repairs can be carried out promptly, and compiling summary reports of the measurements and related issues. This position is based out of our office in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR.
Tasks May Include
- Monitor data transmission and proper operation of sensors on meteorological (met) masts and remote sensing units (RS) used for preliminary wind energy studies around the world
- Validate met mast and other data, and prepare periodic summary reports for use by clients and other groups in the company using internal tools, MS Excel, MS Access, etc.
- Interpret and fulfill client data requests as needed
- Monitor client facing platforms to find and solve problems proactively
- Provide timely communications to clients and team members regarding problems with equipment and for routine reporting
- Interact professionally with clients through email, phone and in person
- Develop relationships with clients and understand their needs and goals in order to better serve them
- Share and continuously develop knowledge and best practices
- Constantly and clearly document procedural changes and relevant client notes
- Support program development by both innovation and implementation
- Help with other tasks as assigned
Business Assurance Germany is in an exciting phase of growth, with ambitious market targets.
For our department in Essen we are looking for 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
• Automotive supplier or automotive industry IATF 16949
• Food and beverage industry (GFSI standards like IFS and BRC; supply chain standards like RSPO, SMETA, SA 8000)
• ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001, SCC with experience in at least one technical area of the production industry, process industry, food and beverage industry, aerospace industry or in the service industry
• Aerospace (EN91xx)
• ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC TR 27019, TISAX
You will be responsible for the following activities:
• Lead and carry out certification audits
• Customer support and development
• Project management for national and international customers
• For complex customers additionally analysis and inspection of complex organizational structures
• Interested and suitable candidates can also take over the role of a technical product manager and take over activities in the certification body
Local Unit & Position Description
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services within Human Resources, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement. The delivery requirements are based on Global Service Level Agreements between the Business Areas, Group Centre and GSS.
GSS is about bringing a team of professionals together; providing global standard services and competence based advisory services. We are driven by our people’s competence and motivation to support the Business Areas and Group Centre. As a GSS employee you will act in a professional, international, multi-cultural and service-oriented environment. You will have opportunities to enhance your personal competencies, expertise and build a network with colleagues around the world.
We are looking for a consultative, service-minded HR Generalists to join our team in Kobe Japan on a 12 month initial contract, with possibility for extension.
- Handle Payroll and social and security (including expats payroll)
- Answer HR related questions raised by internal & external customers in a timely and appropriate way
- Provide support on international assignments
- Initiate own idea to improve the existing policy/procedures/manual
- Employee benefits administration per local operating procedures
- Reporting regarding overtime and absence
- Support internal/external HR-related audits/inspections
- Provide support on other HR-related activities when required
At DNV GL Spadeadam Testing and Research, we design and conduct tests to client-specific requirements in a secure, confidential, 'real world' environment. Its remote location means we can enforce large exclusion zones, so that tests of up to 1 tonne TNT equivalence can be carried out safely.
Our world-leading major hazard research and testing is supported by a network of more than 3,500 assurance and technical advisory experts, providing independent input into the safety, reliability and performance of projects and operations.
A still broader view is provided by our ongoing commitment to industry research and innovation.
In this role, you will co-ordinate the training requirements of Spadeadam Research and Testing. Working with HSEQ guidance, you will be required to engage with training providers, schedule training courses and manage a training portfolio. You will also support the promotion of apprenticeship opportunities.
You will be responsible for the accurate handling of employee and supplier information, using DNV GL systems such as Oracle Finance, and perform administrative tasks including the financial processing of requisitions, purchase orders and supplier invoices.
This role will also include a range of general office duties, including report generation, responding to enquires and client interaction.
This role is a key technical support function underpinning the independent Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) assurance work undertaken by DNV GL Oil & Gas in the UK. The role combines Auditor and Technical Support activities and the role sits within the UK Safety Risk business, SHE Services Team.
The Graduate SHE Auditor / Consultant position is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in SHE assurance. The role will support the range of SHE assurance work undertaken in the UK, principally for a large-scale land regeneration and property management client. It also involves a significant proportion of site based audit work helping our clients ensure their supply chain contractors maintain SHE compliance and drive continuous performance improvement.
Working within a team that includes Chartered Safety and Environmental specialists, the selected candidate will have the chance to work alongside and learn from industry leading professionals whilst advancing their knowledge across a broad range of SHE disciplines.
The role also includes elements of incident investigation and analysis following SHE accidents/incidents, ensuring lessons learnt are effectively communicated to prevent reoccurrence.
The role will be based in our Loughborough office, but there will also be a requirement to travel extensively in the UK and occasionally overseas for the client-related audit work.
Full training will be provided as will a mentor to ensure the Graduate SHE Auditor / Consultant develops to their full potential and achieves Lead Auditor status.
Carrying out Auditor activities, including:
- Conducting all aspects of SHE audits including planning, execution and report writing
- Being able to recognise any SHE weaknesses onsite and identify suitable actions
- Undertaking SHE incident investigations and report writing
- Using all relevant audit databases and software applications for audit activities
- Maintaining and developing own technical competencies and skills for audit activities
- Presenting key trends and significant findings at client meetings.
Carrying out Technical Support activities based in our Loughborough office, including:
- Producing supply chain SHE performance feedback bulletins and contributing to SHE Newsletters
- Managing supply chain SHE KPI Dashboard
- Supporting delivery of bespoke solutions to client SHE related issues
- Managing internal and external communications on technical matters
- Actively seeking to improve delivery processes through innovation
- Effective Technical Support fulfilling DNV GL Oil & Gas UK performance objectives
- Audit support for UK clients including identification of areas for improvement and best practices
- Quality audit and incident investigation reports
- Trusted SHE advisor to clients
- Actively contributes during Quarterly SHE team meetings to share learning with colleagues.
DNV GL - Energy’s Sustainable Use group is seeking a Project Administrator to be responsible for the processing, data entry, and reservation activity for the NV Energy Clean Energy Programs. This position is based out of our office in Las Vegas, NV.
Tasks May Include
- Responsible for the processing of solar interconnection, electric vehicle, and energy storage incentive applications
- Fielding and logging telephone calls from customers and contractors
- Creating and maintaining paper and electronic files and spreadsheets
- Faxing, copying, scanning and filing of documentation
- Perform data entry of project requests and supporting documentation, quickly and accurately
- Perform general project management support and providing database update
- Provide administrative and event support
- Responding to customer emails
- Support the team as needed with reporting processes
- Provide overall administrative support
DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use group is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the Project Operations Team devoted to assisting in all project management duties throughout the organization. This position is located at our office in Oakland, CA or Portland, OR.
Tasks May Include
- Act as a liaison between project managers and other corporate departments, including Legal, Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, and Information Technology (IT), helping to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Serve as administrative assistant by answering the telephone, greeting office guests, processing expenses, organizing webinars, tracking employee trainings, and other ad hoc administrative functions as needed
- Provide project execution and control support to Project Staff including:
- Assist with regular status reporting and invoicing activities by: reviewing time, expense and accounting reports for accuracy, reviewing subcontractor invoices, maintaining budget tracking information, and preparing invoices according to corporate and client specifications
- Assist with project kickoff activities, both internal and client facing to include scheduling meetings, coordinating with subcontractors, creating project templates in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, and communicating information related to the project
- Track outstanding project receivables and when necessary assist project managers to research and resolve issues related to payment of invoices
- Enter project-related data into corporate accounting and project management systems (e.g., Oracle, MS SharePoint)
- Work with project managers to track execution of work plans, including tracking project deliverable dates and issuing reminders to team members when appropriate
- Assist project managers with effective facilitation of team and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items
- Assist project managers with the proposal process by coordinating with multiple departments to schedule meetings and by organizing proposal components
DNV GL Germany offers graduate 2020 opportunities. Would you like to work in the world’s leading Classification Society?DNV GL Ship Classification is looking for Technical Trainees! We are living in times of ever faster growing technological development. Together with the industry DNV GL Classification ensures that this development is happening with focus on safety and reliability. If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, this could be the perfect start for your career.
The Approval organization within Maritime Ship Classification consists of Approval Centre Norway (Høvik and Ålesund), Approval Centre Germany (Hamburg) and Approval Support Centre Poland (Gdynia). The total number of employees is ~380 with the two bigger units in Norway and Germany and a smaller unit in Poland.
It is driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support our customers through the consistent delivery of high-quality services. As a member of the Approval organization you act in a professional, competent and service-oriented environment and in return receive good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues across locations.
The main delivery from the Approval organization is approval, verification and certification services for different maritime related assets, mainly new buildings, systems and components.
We are now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from August 2020.
We are offering permanent employment that starts with a 12 months trainee program where you will rotate within our Maritime organization. Main location will be Hamburg; however, the program includes field work in Germany or abroad. The program will be individually designed, and you will have a trainer assigned for the whole program. After completion of the trainee program you will be assigned to one of our technical units at Hamburg.
Relevant candidates are triggered by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment.
We are primarily hiring candidates with relevant Master Program specialization from:
- Maritime Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Your main tasks will include:
- To support the delivery from the Approval organisation. This includes approval, verification and certification for differerent maritime related assets, mainly new buildings, systems and components
- You will be engaged in the design assessment for compliance.
- You also will build up an internal network within the Classification organization
Brief Team and Position Summary
DNV GL Oil and Gas Inspections Services group is seeking to fill the role of Project Controller (Accountant/Billing/Financing). This position located in Katy, Texas (West Houston / Energy Corridor).
The Project Controller is responsible for monitoring the progress of project profitability, investigating variances, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers. The candidate will be facilitating month end process and reporting. He will work closely with colleagues in both the United States and across the wider Region/Division to ensure the financial performance of the unit and maximise returns of the business.
Tasks May Include
- Ensure the creation and accurate maintenance of Inspection projects in Oracle
- Act as business partner for Project and Line Managers by leading regular financial reviews of projects
- Billing according to customer contract and Project Manager requests within US Inspection business
- Provide financial project reports and project KPIs and report information to department managers and BU and regional controller
- Support the Regional Finance Manager with maintenance and co-ordination of financial governance
- Leading cash flow improvement within the unit through involvement in regular aged debt and WIP reviews
- Manage the finance interface with production users and data – liaison with coordinators
- Ensure that project forecasts are tracked to mitigate any risks, undertaking variance analysis and financial evaluation to drive improved project performance
- New 3Ensure compliance with DNVGL Management System (DMS)
- Support non-finance stakeholders with planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Identify opportunities for business improvement
- Correct set-up of all Oracle projects
- Accurate and timely monthly sales invoicing
- Periodical aged debt and WIP reporting and analysis
DNV GL - Business Assurance North America is seeking an ISO 13485 Lead Auditor. The ISO 13485 Lead Auditor partners with clients in the Medical Device industry to improve the quality and safety of their business performance through the application of internationally recognized standards.DNV GL Business Assurance North America is a leading provider of accredited management systems and product compliance certification.
We offer a broad portfolio of services across a variety of disciplines and industries. Our auditors are generally based remotely allowing them to work independently as they travel to client sites while receiving a full complement of administrative support from our central office in Katy, TX.
Tasks May Include
- On-site and off-site technical assessments of Medical Devices against Medical Device Directive
- Perform 3rd party on-site ISO 13485 (Medical Device) audits for North America customers
Schedule and plan audit activity with customers
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
Under the direction of the Head of Section - Test Operations, prepare detailed test procedures based on industry standards and/or Customers’ test plans. This position is responsible for assuring the work of Test Operations is performed in a safe, efficient manner and in accordance with all DNV GL and industry standards while meeting the DNV GL requirements for the Customer.
Tasks May Include
- Under the direction of the direction of the Head of Section Test Operations:
- Identify equipment requirements to conduct each test and manage Test Operators, Technicians and other support personnel to successfully execute Customers’ test programs
- Manage Customer expectations before, during and after the test program evolution. Act as the single point of contact with the Customer representatives during the conduct of the test program at the KEMA Laboratories – Chalfont facility
- Identify and prepare circuits and procedural sequences including MARS to meet test requirements using industry standards and/or Customer’s test plans
- Assure all requirements of the KEMA Laboratories – Chalfont HSE and Quality Management programs are strictly adhered to during the test program
- Review Customer Quotes for technical requirements, facility adequacy, Test Operations skills requirements and provide information to the Sales Engineer for incorporation in the Quote and Purchase Order. Contact the Customer as required, clarifying or resolving discrepancies, open issues, questions, etc. Assure requirements are incorporated in the final Quote and Purchase Order and advise the Head of Department – regarding readiness for approval of the Quote and Purchase Order.
- Develop test programs and assure all necessary requirements and conditions stipulated in the approved Quote and Purchase Order are incorporated in the test program.
- Monitor test program preparation and execution to ensure safety of the personnel and equipment utilized in conducting each test evolution. Provide technical direction to Test Operations personnel as necessary.
- Analyze the test results, prepare a comprehensive written Test Report and/or review the test results with the Customer. Assure accuracy of the Test Report and compliance with all applicable industry standards and Customer requirements as described in the Quote, Purchase Order and Test Plans.
- Assure that all written Test Reports strictly adhere to all requirements of the KEMA Laboratories – Chalfont Quality Management programs.
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable ANSI, IEEE, IEC, UL and other standards for electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Perform the duties of Operators as operating conditions warrant.
- Assist the Head of Department & other Test Engineers Director of Test Operations to develop new and improved test procedures, operations processes, training curriculum, equipment and test technologies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Department - Test Operations
This position requires an individual who can adapt to changing situations based on the quantity of work, the demands of customers and management. The position requires an individual who can devote the required amount of time to successfully accomplish the short and long term goals of the organization. The position is exempt from overtime, however evening work and weekend work is to be expected.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work involves a great deal of standing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, talk, hear, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and smell
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee must occasionaly push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee occasionally works in high places and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment can be moderately loud.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving assigned sales targets related to software license and training.
DNV GL Software Business Area is seeking an experienced field sales and business development professional with substantial experience in sales and account management to join our Software Solutions team to support the challenging and competitive demand for Design and Engineering solutions in the Indian market. As a team member, this position would be responsible for selling DNV GL’s SESAM software and training services into the offshore market.
The Sales Manager contributes to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in India.
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and training services by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted market and geography
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline.
- Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans.
- Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success.
- Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
- Embraces and engages the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations if applicable
- Use the CRM tool (Salesforce) to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
- Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
Areas of responsibility and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support GSS REM & PROC regional manager to manage all DNVGL offices and real estate projects in Korea
- Implement DNV GL’s global office standards in Korea offices
- Organize, coordinat and ensur all activities to support Business Areas by providing appropriate, cost effective office spaces
- Monitor offices’ operating performance (e.g. budgets, forecasting, accounts, and local services)
- Identifying opportunities for developing and creation of space efficiency
- Support GSS REM & PROC regional manager to prepare the real estate lease evalution form following DNV GL’s policies and guidelines
- Lease agreements negotiation, forming, and execution and lease agreements lifecycle managing following DNV GL’s policies and guidelines
- Establish and manage appropriate facility management and utility services in Korea offices
- Coordinate the service, utility provider’s selection and service level alignment
- Ensure property operations and maintenance that standard services and requiements are met
- Support to implement building security management system according to DNV GL global and local standards
- HSE related tasks
The Food & Beverage Sales Manager shall ensure the development and the management of F&B sector within assigned territory and its business activity in order to meet BA's and DNV GL F&B sector’s requirements.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Ensure that DNV GL F&B sector strategy and policies are implemented in North-East area
- Define and put in place plans and actions at local level in order to meet individual sales target
- Develop local market and promote relationships and opportunities with F&B Customers (Small,
- Medium and Large enterprises) and Stakeholder of the assigned territory.
- Collect and analyse F&B market trend information for consolidating our market position
- Cooperate with the rest of Sales team and other departments in order to increase sales & marketing opportunities
We are searching for a top motivated colleague to take on the role as our Marketing and Communications Manager, Pipeline solutions. The main responsibility is to develop internal and external communication plans and execute integrated marketing campaigns with the purpose of enhancing our reach, reputation, relation and revenue within the oil and gas pipeline industry. You will work on strategic, tactical and operational level, and will be a key touch point for all relevant internal stakeholders. The role will be placed in the Global Marketing and Communications unit in DNV GL - Digital Solutions, located at Høvik, Norway, or in our development center in Mechanicsburg, US (Pennsylvania). Digital Solutions is one of five business areas in DNV GL, and the Marketing and Communications unit consists of 30 dedicated people. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from all areas in Digital Solutions in addition to peers in the other business areas and group functions. The role reports to head of section for the Campaigns team, consisting of seven Marketing and Communications Managers covering our different solutions within the oil and gas, maritime and energy industries. In addition to the Campaigns team, the MarCom unit consists of the following pillars: Content and Brand, Analytics, Digital Platforms & Technology, and Regional MarCom.
We are looking for a candidate, through the understanding of the industry and business, will develop and manage the marketing and communications activities to ensure the global market success of our pipeline portfolio, mainly targeting the oil and gas industry. Joining our international marketing team, you need to have in-depth and up-to-date marketing experience. You will work closely with different teams in the company to drive market awareness and leads through targeted, multi-channel campaigns.
Key work areas are:
- Develop strategic and tactical activity plans to drive market awareness and new business opportunities for our Pipeline solutions
- Become an integral part of the pipeline business
- Develop value propositions and message houses
- Drive new business through targeted campaigns in close collaboration with sales, product, business area oil and gas, and regional marketing teams
- Plan, execute and evaluate Search Engine Marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Manage market launches of new Pipeline solutions
- Content development (online and offline channels)
- Coordination and alignment of marketing and communication activities in the regions related to the Pipeline solutions portfolio
- Develop customer journey nurturing and experience programs
- Develop and utilize marketing analytics to ensure the optimal mix of tactics and channels
- Assess competitive marketing approaches and provide recommendations to be incorporated into our overarching strategy or tactical plan
- In conjunction with the team, be the center of all messaging for the web sites, annual reports and other literature seeking a high-level messageAbility to travel as needed to support the efforts necessary in growing the business in the US and EMEA regions which includes time with key internal stakeholders, external customer visits conference attendance and more.
Brief Team and Position Summary
DNV GL’s Pipeline Services Department is currently seeking to fill the role of Lab Technician or Lab Technologist. This position is in our Dublin, OH office (Columbus, OH area).
Tasks May Include
- Set-up and run laboratory experiments
- Analyze test specimens
- Perform tasks on projects relating to materials selection and corrosion testing and analysis. This includes experimental setup, data collection and data reporting.
- Inspection, testing, repair, and installation of equipment.
- Works in one or more areas of technical expertise to develop the capability of working independently on project activities while performs their work under supervision of the project investigator.
- Assists more experienced Technicians, Technologists and professionals in technical assignments.
- Follow the Safety, Health Environmental and Quality Assurance program on projects for which he/she is performing the work
- Record research activities performed in lab book
- Other duties as assigned
DNV GL Energy delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain. Our expertise spans gas and electricity production, network and storage infrastructure, sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support industry operators, regulators and policy makers around the globe.
Find out more about our energy Storage unit at: DNV GL - Storage
DNV GL Energy is looking for an Energy Storage Consultant based in Norway or Sweden to support Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa (NEMEA) Energy Storage Department. The wider NEMEA Energy Storage Department also has offices in the UK, Dubai, South Africa and the Netherlands. The candidate will get the opportunity to work on a variety of technical and market based projects for grid scale energy storage systems. Though battery energy storage systems will play a big part in many of these projects, the NEMEA Energy storage Department also provides consulting services on a vast array of other energy storage technologies as well. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting the role that energy storage will play in the global transition to a greener, lower carbon energy system.
This will be a split role between business development and project delivery, however the ratio of the split will be refined and discussed with the suitable candidate based on past experience and future ambitions. Although the main focus will be on batteries in the power system, the consultant will also work closely with the DNV GL Maritime battery team. DNV GL has a strong presence in advisory towards maritime battery applications and chairs the Maritime Battery Forum.
As a consultant for Energy Storage:
You will be a key person in driving the development of our energy storage business in your Region, interacting with customers and working internally with colleagues to win and deliver new projects.
Working with a wide range of customers and internal staff you will grow your skills as you work on securing storage projects either on your own or as part of a larger team, drawing on the expertise of highly technical individuals.
You will be expected to execute or manage energy storage related projects, including data analysis, technical due diligence, battery and business case modelling, report writing, presentations, courses, etc.
The key accountabilities for the role are to:
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales and market led opportunities in energy storage, electric vehicles and the electrification of the maritime industry e.g. generate leads, delivering high quality proposals
- Support the execution of energy storage projects which may include preparing proposals, management of projects, acting as the main point of contact for the Customer, technical due diligence, procurement support, report writing, presentations, hosting Customer training courses, etc.
- Analyse new business opportunities, gather market intelligence and ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant people to enable strong resource planning and competency development of staff.
- Support the collaboration between the battery experts in the Maritime and Energy business area.
- Prepare and give technical presentations to customers or at relevant industry events.
- Develop your external network to identify potential projects and your internal network to share knowledge and opportunities.
- Support collaboration in energy storage projects between the existing technical and market experts and teams in the region
- Work closely with the Market Area Manager for the Nordics and Baltics to develop the energy storage business and strategy.
- Managing multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget within own area of competency.
- Lead the bid/no bid decision for Storage projects in the Nordics and Baltics.
As a Head of Section, you will function as the primary lead for a team of consultants and engineers implementing one of the world’s leading enterprise solution for maritime fleet management solutions.
You will be responsible for regularly monitoring the team’s performance, including their level of knowledge across required subject matter, making sure that consultants work to DNV GL Consulting solution delivery processes, as well as leading implementation projects as a Lead Consultant/Project Manager.
A sound knowledge of the enterprise solution implementation lifecycle with ship management domain experience is required.
- Work with Area Manager of Consulting to provide regular status reports on project health, revenue forecasts and escalating risks/issues
- Work with Area Manager of Consulting to plan further competence development initiatives for team members and report on any performance issues
- Responsible for regular 1 to 1 communication with direct reports for mentoring and project health
- As part of your responsibilities you will be involved providing project management/consulting with a billable utilization target of 50%.
- Managing client stakeholders and/or external resources to ensure successful implementation
- Implement DNVGL’s innovative ship management solutions for technical management, procurement, dry-docking, QHSE, crewing and BI reporting with our customers, i.e. shipping companies in the region
- Analysing customer requirements and consult customer to provide best practice solutions onshore and on-board
- Conduct system demonstrations and in-depth user trainings
- Assists in driving business development initiatives by ensuring deliverability of proposed solutions.
- Supporting Sales for pre-sales activities according to DNV GL processes
- Execute software installations on-board and onshore and offer continuous support for local customers
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe and Centres of Competence, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV GL is compliant according to local regulations.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the End to End payroll process with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation.
We are seeking Payroll Specialist for our Global Centre HR. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll according to legal and company requirements.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor,
- Managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
- Analyzing country-specific employee allowances (e.g. transportation, lunch vouchers) and absences (e.g. réduction du temps de travail),
- Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Ticketing Tool,
- Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects,
- Maintaining time and attendance data,
- Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
- Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
Are you the Consultant/Senior Consultant Asset Management who is looking for a new challenge? Do you want to support DNV GL’s customers to improve their asset management performance within the Energy sector? Then we have the job for you.
As an Asset Management Senior Consultant, you will act as the trusted senior advisor of our customers and support them with solutions to optimize their asset performance linked to their business drivers. As senior consultant you will not only work within a team of professionals, you will be responsible for acquisition, management and execution of projects. You analyze and provide advice to customers on how to manage their assets in the optimal way balancing cost, risks and performance. Understanding our operating market and delivering high quality content are key characteristics of an Asset Management Consultant within our team. As an asset management expert you have knowledge of the relevant international standards and in-depth knowledge of business processes, specifically related to electric utility asset management.
You will also:
- Lead and deliver projects related to asset management and asset management processes for utilities or energy-intensive industries.
- Lead and deliver projects related to business process improvements, risk assessments and portfolio optimization (capital and maintenance)
- Deploy output from our Condition Assessment teams and Power Failure Investigation teams, to translate into business value.
- Support with business development as a selling consultant.
Location is in Jeddah with frequent travel to Riyadh and within KSA.