Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We’re looking for an Electrical Engineer / Consultant who helps our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution infrastructure.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technology team at Energy headquarters in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
The team exists out of almost 50 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc and BSc level) with different backgrounds and from various cultures. Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects where you will also collaborate in and with other teams within DNV GL which are for example focused on substation projects, asset management or renewable energy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will perform engineering and/or consultancy tasks and give advice to our customers related to high voltage electricity transmission & distribution infrastructure
- You will also perform electrical design of HVAC/HVDC systems, substations or components related to overhead lines (including insulation design), lightning performance and conductor choice
- Next to that, you will:
- Prepare specifications and tender documentation
- Execute or witness commissioning tests such as factory- or site acceptance tests (FAT/SAT)
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high quality reports and commercial offers
- Identify market opportunities and develop our service portfolio / roadmap
- Contribute to business development