Click column header to sort
As a Corporate Recruiter Energy in DNV GL, you can make a difference at work every day. You have the ability to affect your environment, and to make the world safer, smarter and greener. By finding the right talents for our Energy organization in the Netherlands, you help to strengthen DNV GL’s position as a frontrunner in the energy transition. As a hands-on professional, dedicated to recruiting in the energy industry, you will leverage your skills, expertise and creativity to identify candidates for current and future job openings through market intelligence and various sourcing methods.
In your role you will:
- Find the best candidates via internet, social media and direct search activities
- Define a recruitment strategy for each vacancy
- Work actively with management in recruitment processes and strengthening employer branding, for instance by partnering closely with line managers to ensure that talents are identified and recruited for the business
- Involve and motivate our internal network in the recruitment process (for example by stimulating the referral incentive scheme)
- Analyze and interpret all recruitment data in order to evaluate the effectiveness of activities, highlighting trends and developing solutions
- Work closely with our Global Shared Services team within the Netherlands and Poland
DNV GL Business Assurance is one of the largest Management System / ISO Certification and Training organisations in the world. We are present in more than 100 countries with a client base of approximately 90,000+ organisations. We have an established, leading and respected presence in Australia.
An exciting new position is available for a dynamic and energetic sales professional. This is a role where your sales experience along with strategic input will be valued and your opinion sought on process improvements, product growth and stakeholder management. The dynamic core sales team in based in Sydney where this position is located.
As part of the Sales and Marketing Team, you will be selling our auditing, certification and training services (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, NDIS, etc.). You will interact with existing and new clients, develop relations and generate new business opportunities. You will support the design and managing of direct email campaigns, generate business leads, manage databases, maintain internal and external communication and support marketing/promotional activities.
DNV GL – Business Assurance is seeking a team member in our account representative position in the Supply Chain Management/Assurance Services group. This position is located in Katy, TX (Houston, TX area)
Tasks May Include
For the Account Representative, the primary function of this role is to act as a single point of contact for their clients and the internal processing of their accounts as detailed below. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high client satisfaction.
- Provide a high level of customer service in which dedicated support and interaction with our clients is the focal point. This is to include processing internal and external requests associated with the client.
- Perform quoting work associated with individual clients
- Work with the sales team from the initiation of the quote through signed contract
- Work with the technical department to ensure that scope and assigned codes meet accreditation requirements
- Prepare quotes as per relevant requirements
- Review and process signed contracts into new projects within CRM (Customer Relationship Management Database)
- Perform scheduling work associated with individual clients
- Coordination between auditor and client to setup schedule
- Coordination with other global scheduling units to facilitate the planning process
- Schedule audits and/or audit cycle as per individual scheme requirements
- Perform certificate issuance work associated with individual clients
- Work with sector management to ensure all required audit documents are submitted into CRM
- Perform administrative review and submit finalized certification packages for technical review
- Assist with resolving any questions/conflicts in regards to the Certification Process
- Issue certificates as per relevant requirements
- Other Tasks
- Resolve client inquiries through direct phone conversation (not email)
- Enter and maintain all related data into the CRM database for each client
- Work with sales, technical, auditors, and sector management to meet client goals
- Must be dynamic and able to adapt to changes in process
- Achieve and provide data for all associated KPI’s
DNVGL’s Business Assurance Group is seeking an Integrated Lead Auditor. This is a remote position from anywhere in the U.S. with travel up to 80%
Tasks May Include
- Perform 3rd party onsite ISO 9001/14001/18001 audits for North America customers
- Schedule and plan audit activity with customers
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Document and report audit activities and results.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
Do you enjoy using software to solve complex technical challenges? Are you interested in applying your engineering knowledge to help solve real-world challenges? Do you feel rewarded when you help people with their problems? Then this may be the position for you!
DNV GL – Digital Solution’s Pipeline Ecosystem group is seeking a Liquid Pipeline Hydraulic Support Engineer to join our Customer Excellence team. The Customer Excellence department is responsible for supporting and training clients of our Synergi Pipeline Simulator (SPS) and Synergi Water software around the world. This position may be based out of our Mechanicsburg, PA or Katy, TX office.
Tasks May Include
- Responsible for providing timely and thorough responses to technical inquiries from end-user clients arriving via phone or email
- Educate users on how to optimize their experience with the software by conducting multi-day classroom training in our offices as well as at client sites
- Providing liquid hydraulic model domain expertise to our product development team through requirements, analysis and manual product testing responsibilities to ensure we release a quality product
- Liaising with colleagues in second- and third-line support to resolve complex questions
- Tracking support calls to conclusion and performing follow-up analysis
- Update and add FAQ documents for internal and client use
- Develop and record product videos to assist clients with self-help support
- Develop and maintain client relationships
DNV GL – Energy’s GreenPowerMonitor group is seeking a Technical Commissioner to join our team. At GreenPowerMonitor we offer products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic, wind and energy storage space as we are a global technology solutions provider for the renewable energy industry. The main areas of this unit include: technical support to the costumers (technical questions and technical issues solving) and Country Managers / Sales managers (offers reviewing and solving technical doubts), support to Project Managers (Autocad single-line drawings, device testing, programming devices) and local commissioning.
This position is based out of our Mexico City, Mexico office.
Tasks May Include
- Installing and configuring the monitoring hardware in photovoltaic installations. Solution of in-situ communication problems
- Realization of performance reports
- Controlling of monitoring system operation. Integration in the SAT of the company.
The Global Centre HR provides high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe and Centres of Competence, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
GSS GC is about bringing a team of professionals together; providing global standard services and competence based advisory services. We are driven by our peoples’ competence and motivation to support the Business Areas and Group Centre. As a GSS GC member you will act in a professional, international, multi-cultural and service oriented environment. You will have opportunities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise and build network with colleagues around the world.
We are seeking Intern who is willing to join Global Shared Service in Gdynia and support HR Direct.
As an Intern at DNV GL, You will:
- acquire first work experience in an international environment
- learn about international services provided to DNV GL partners across Europe
- work together with our experienced colleagues on real – life projects
Your daily activities will include:
- providing support to our HR Direct Teams
- getting knowledge and experience regarding internal HR processes
- assisting in providing customer service by replying to incoming queries and delivering high quality HR support
The Regional Accounting Manager function has the objective of managing the daily activities and the staff responsible for the delivery of three main accounting streams: invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable (for subcontractors only, including contracting) in Region Southern Europe & Africa (Italy, France, Iberia, Croatia, Africa). He/she shall advice, challenge and support the Local and Regional Management team in Accounting related matters and plan, co-ordinate, support, follow-up and improve the activities of the Region in accordance with the framework in the DNV GL strategy, Target, the DNV GL Management System (DMSG) reporting to the Regional Business Controller.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Develop revenue recognition policies according to company procedures and regulations, perform revenue accounting and reporting activities on a monthly basis, resolve revenue related issues and follow-up on outstanding items;
- Oversee monthly invoicing process, providing quality assurance, quality control, and customer service; ensure that deadlines are met and tasks are completed; oversee monthly electronic invoice submission; review, analyze, and resolve errors in invoices and other materials to ensure compliance with all necessary regulations;
- Ensure timely collection of payments, set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals, work in conjunction with Organization management regarding accounts receivable issues;
- Ensure quality and efficiency in subcontractor contract management;
- Oversee monthly checks and coding of subcontractors invoices including accruals of missing invoices; manage the relationship with subcontractors and deal with any problems related to their contracts and/or invoices;
- Ensure an appropriate communication and collaboration between Business Area and Global Shared Service;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports;
- Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendations;
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles;
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes;
- Provide assistance and conduct job trainings to invoicing and credit collection teams when required.
The Regional Marketing & Communication function has the objective of developing and maintaining DNV GL brand and reaching business goals through professional and consistent Marketing & Communication deliveries throughout the Region.
The Marketing & Communication Manager shall advice, challenge and support the Regional Management team in Marketing & Communication related matters and plan, co-ordinate, support, follow-up and improve the activities of the Region in accordance with the framework in the DNV GL strategy, budget, the DNV GL Management System (DMSG) and other instructions given by the Regional Manager.
- Define, manage and co-ordinate all matters related to Marketing, Internal and External Communication;
- Together with the Regional Management Team, be accountable to meet regional business goals and performance targets;
- Maintain close cooperation with the Business Assurance global market communication function in order to implement policies and procedures throughout the Region;
- Ensure DNV GL presence as well as brand visibility and reputation on the market;
- Design, develop and monitor marketing & communication activities (on and offline) in cooperation with Sales, Food & Beverage and Assurance functions;
- Fuel sales by generating qualified leads through digital marketing initiatives;
- Monitor the implementation and the results of all the marketing & communication actions in terms of cost effectiveness and contribution to sales;
- Analyze Marketing & Communication trend information in order to recommend changes to practices and policies.
The Renewables Ecosystem is a department within DNV GL Digital Solutions whose purpose is to provide software products and services to the renewable energy industry and to support renewable software-based activities in DNV GL. The successful applicant for this position will have an important role in advancing the development and expanding the reach of the world’s market-leading wind turbine design software.
We are looking for a capable and highly motivated engineer with a sound knowledge of wind turbine design (or related fields) who will provide dedicated support to our Asian customers on our world-leading turbine design software.
Bladed provides worldwide wind/tidal turbine and component manufacturers, certification agencies, design consultants and research organisations with a design tool that has been extensively validated against measured data from a wide range of turbines. It is the global industry-leading wind and tidal turbine design tool.
We are seeking an engineer who is able to build excellent relationships with customers by providing a high-quality support service. As a member of the Bladed team the successful applicant will be expected to:
- Provide technical support of the software to Asian customers. Initially this will be 1st line support but in the longer term the role will expand to include 2nd line support;
- Integrate with the development team in Bristol, helping them to understand customer needs and priorities;
- Work closely with the Bladed product owner and the sales team to seek out market opportunities relating to improved support provision;
- Provide timely feedback about support outcomes to the development team including all information needed to make any necessary changes to the code.
After 12 months:
- Carry out training for customers;
- Work at customer sites, possibly for extended periods;
- Build an understanding of the software usage through support work and customer interaction in order to contribute to the software development roadmap.
- High-quality technical support with strong customer focus;
- Helping maintain and improve links between customers and the development team in Bristol.
The Senior/Principal Software Engineer, depending on experience, is a technical resource combining software development skills with excellent communication skills.
The person should be:
- Expert with object-oriented software design & development and web technologies.
- Able to work on and contribute to a software development team with initiative and attention to detail.
- A good team worker and communicator with strong conceptual and technical planning skills.
- Design, develop and maintain desktop, web, and server software applications, user interfaces and relational databases using leading object oriented software development technologies.
- Responsible for creating Software Design Specification and other software development related documentations
- Contribute to the execution of software projects with opportunity for limited technical leadership activities.
- Produce designs for software features, intended for implementation by self.
- Analyze functional requirements, user specifications and use cases for design, coding and testing.
- Assist the document writer in user manual creation by explaining the software modules and logics behind code.
- Assist the software testers in creating and executing the software test by explaining the workings of the software modules and logics behind the code.
- Take part in daily scrum sessions and contribute the progressing reporting
- Support the execution of product roadmaps via high quality deliverables that meet quality standards to time and budget for the achievement of the KPI's of the Global Software Business.
- Adhere to software business processes and standards for development, testing, documentation, support, and deployment
- Provide second level client support for external and internal client activities.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a wind turbine engineer. You will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team engaged in design review activities related to onshore and offshore wind energy.
Your work will include some or all of the following depending on your competences:
- Review of documentation for loads and load cases for wind turbines including actions from wind, wave and ice
- Evaluation of control and protection systems
- Evaluation of hydraulic systems
- Witnessing of functional and safety tests of prototype wind turbines
- Independent load calculations (using aero-elastic codes like HAWC2 and Bladed) for wind turbine structures for onshore and offshore installation
- Verification of load measurements of wind turbines
- Site assessment for wind farms, including analysis of extreme wind speeds, wind profiles, turbulence and wake effects from other wind turbines
- Participate in development of DNV GL standards and other research oriented projects
- Customer meetings
- Project management tasks for type and project certification projects
- The work is organized in projects and the project team is established based on the competencies of the individuals.
DNV GL's Global Shared Services - North America, is seeking an HR Generalist to join a team of true process experts. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment, with great possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
This position is based out of our Katy, TX office.
Tasks May Include
- Provides 1st line support to internal and external customer inquiries and escalate as required
- Performs data entry and ensuring accuracy; identifying problematic areas
- Performs transactional Administration of full employee life cycle
- Supports employment verification process
- Conducts reorganization process in HRIS Systems
- Evaluates, analyzes and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including Payroll, Workforce management, performance management, intranet etc.
- Manages and executes proper record retention
- Maintains and updates the internal knowledge database
- Contributes to and supports HR project activities
- Conducts data quality checks
- Works collaboratively and participate in the knowledge transfer within the GSS HR team
The SeniorAsset Integrity Management Consultant is expected to lead in driving the Asset Integrity Management Consulting services as well as other technical advisory services. He/she will report to the Head of Section for Risk Management and Advisory to manage project and develop service with his/her core competence.
The candidate is required to:
- Expand existing external client network and contribute with internal DNV GL resource network as well
- Handle enquiry and develop commercial proposal of relevant service through to project completion
- Manage projects in the field of Asset Integrity Management service
- Provide advisory support to other teams with his/her core competence
- Involve and support cross-unit projects requiring asset integrity management expertise
- Help develop capability through coaching, training and grow service in the field related to asset integrity management
- Actively participate and contribute to the digital transformation program
DNV GL Energy delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain. Our expertise spans gas and electricity production, network and storage infrastructure, sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support industry operators, regulators and policy makers around the globe.
Find out more about our energy Storage unit at: DNV GL - Storage
As a consultant for Energy Storage:
As a consultant Energy Storage, you will be doing diverse technical content work in energy storage projects for customers, for about 70% of your time. In most projects, you will work in a team with colleagues with a different levels of experience and/or backgrounds; in some projects, you will manage the project team. Additionally, you will support energy storage business development, interacting with customers and working with colleagues to get new projects.
Your primary challenges will be:
- Executing energy-storage-related projects, including (depending on customer needs and your background and preferences):
- technical due diligence
- independent / owner’s engineering
- modelling / data analysis
- feasibility studies
- workshops / courses, etc.
- lab test supervision
- Managing small and medium-sized energy storage related projects
- Preparing and giving presentations at events and customer meetings
- Supporting business development activities
- Supporting senior consultants in business development
- Preparing proposals to win new projects
- Extending our external network and finding project opportunities
- Building strong relationships with external customers - gathering and following through new leads to clear proposals and contractual agreement
- Meeting new customers and presenting DNV GL services professionally
- Tracking and responding to new industry/market developments
- Building an internal network to gain and share knowledge and opportunities
We are looking for a Gas Consultant to enhance our Markets and Regulation team in Bonn. You will be focused on advisory services for gas market and regulatory analysis for clients in the European gas industry, and including policy makers and regulators.
In this role you will be dealing with a range of client’ questions, for instance related to gas asset valuations, gas capacity allocation mechanisms and operability analysis, and gas market and regulatory design.
You will be responsible for supporting national and international consulting projects, from the initial proposal stage into project delivery and client acceptance. You have the possibility to develop your own focus area of work including supervision of other team members and interactions with DNV GL gas experts. You will be supporting acquisition of new projects and prepare project reports and recommendations with consultant teams for gas industry clients.
• Develop and deliver project reports and presentations including client approval
• Support the acquisition of new projects including preparation of proposals and meetings with customers
• Present at conferences and publish papers
The Marketing Partner will support the Global Marketing & Communications Manager to develop a digital marketing strategy and oversee implementation. You will have responsibility for delivering insights on all digital/online marketing initiatives that will drive the success of the global business across regions and markets.
You will work with other members of the Global Marketing & Communications team to produce fully integrated online and offline campaigns. Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving, you will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients.
The Marketing Partner will report to the Global Marketing & Communications Manager.
The Marketing Partner will be based in our London office.
Tasks May Include
- Develop and implement the marketing digital roadmap, including tactical plans, to support the Business Assurance strategy and key initiatives
- Develop and optimize global digital marketing processes and facilitate implementation of the processes in the regions. This might also include use of new systems and tools
- Ensure an optimized integration between our ecosystem of tools to support our marcom activities (e.g. Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Eloqua marketing automation, Google Analytics, SDL Tridion web content management system)
- Plan and execute digital lead marketing campaigns on a global level as well as facilitation and collaboration with the regions to ensure local deployment
- Work on search engine optimization and search engine marketing campaigns to improve visibility and drive traffic
- Develop and maintain the global website sections related to Business Assurance.
- Represent Business Assurance in user forums and cross unit/Group marcom projects
- Manage the Business Assurance social media channels and monitoring systems
- Manage analytics to support the understanding of our marketing activities, including the establishment of reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to develop engaging content to support our campaigns and other lead generating activities. This includes producing videos, landing pages, microsites, collateral, infographics and more
- Manage all media relations activities
DNV GL Business Assurance, Region Asia & Pacific, India and Middle East comprises of 370+ employees operating in 6 main Geographies, i.e. Korea, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, India and Middle East.
DNV GL Business Assurance Singapore and Malaysia are comprised of about 20+ full time employees and more than 50+ subcontractors. We are currently looking for a successful candidate to take on the Operations Manager role. The Operations Manager is part of the SEA Management Team and reports to the Country Representative, SEA. This role is responsible for driving and achieving business results through people.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for leading a highly professional team of individuals and will be responsible for all matters concerning Operations i.e. Quality, Technical and Resource Planning Activities in Singapore and Malaysia. He/she will also be responsible for initiating, driving and implementing change projects within operations to ensure simplification, improved operational efficiency and effectiveness. He/She will also be responsible for the financial performance of the unit.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading, developing and driving the Operations Team activities in Singapore and Malaysia;
- Support the market growth by assisting the sales / marketing teams in approaching existing or new customers and building the DNV GL brand and services by providing the operations expertise;
- Project Management of new contracts or existing contracts by working with global teams and implementing global contracts;
- Project Management of new internal systems, programmes and initiatives to ensure successful roll out;
- Ensuring that the audit data in the system is correct and updated in Concert, TEAM, e-LOF, and other systems;
- Manage and develop the Operations team by mentoring and coaching less experienced members;
- Support the digitalisation transformation and initiatives;
- Ad hoc reporting and other related activities
DNV GL – Business Assurance is seeking a Aerospace Auditor, Aerospace Quality Management Systems to join our team. The suitable candidate can be either based in Singapore or Malaysia, KL.
- Perform 3rd party AS9100/9110/9120 audits for South Asia customers
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Provide customers with timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of conformity / implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
- Maintain appropriate auditor credentials / qualifications and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- Contribute to the growth and development of a world-class, industry-leading auditing team
- Conducting AS9100, AS9110 & AS9120 Foundation Training and AS Internal auditor course
- Provide sales support when required
Recruitment is recognized as a professional discipline in DNV GL and delivered as a standardized process by Global Shared Services. Recruiters are trusted advisors to the business and expected to take the lead in managing recruitment processes together with the hiring managers.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter for the GSS Global Center HR in Gdynia, Poland
To succeed in this role, you will provide recruitment expertise to Business Area Senior Managers, our internal customers. Many of them are world-leading experts within their field. In this role is critical to form/ build strong relationships not only with candidates but also business partners and stakeholders . Customer centric mindset, cultural awareness and willingness to go the extra mile to meet organizational goals is essential for this role.
In your role you will:
• Work closely with GSS HR and senior management to provide recruitment expertise
• Manage recruitment funnel for key internal customers as it relates to talent sourcing and executive recruitment;
• Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
• Challenge the status quo and myths to propose recruitment solutions
• Manage the relationships with recruitment agencies and employer branding suppliers and other external organizations;
• Drive end-to-end hiring process and engage with candidates and managers on all – recruitment related topics;
• Ensure ongoing compliance of all recruitment process in dedicated business areas.