DNV GL - Energy's “Transmission & Distribution Technology” group is seeking an engineer for cable and high voltage technology with focus on the HV AC and HV DC cable systems with all its components and technical interfaces from the design phase to execution. We are a team of 25, including both highly motivated career beginners and very experienced seniors guiding the young colleagues and transfer their knowledge. The team supports and advises transmission and distribution system operators, industrial clients, utilities and many more customers.
The position will be based in our Dresden office with different needs for work on client’s site (focus DACH region) including flexible work in home office.
Your tasks include:
- Advising, planning and dimensioning of cable systems with all its components and technical interfaces from the design phase to execution
- Development, processing and reviewing of technical documentations, layouts, designs, specifications and tender documents
- Concepts and studies for technical innovations and special solutions
- Prepare procedures for and participate installation and commissioning works
- Perform inspections and witness acceptance tests
- Condition evaluation for cables and their components
- Assessment of technical risks and investments
- Project management of client projects and for clients incl. quality assurance and control (QA/QC)
DNV GL Energy division is seeking a Renewable Energy Consultant - Engineer to join our Project Engineering team in Brazil. This role is to enhance capabilities and increase resources of the Project Engineering (PE) team, which oversees Technical Due Diligences (TDD) for project financing and for merge and acquisition (M&A) processes and construction monitoring services for wind energy projects.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic about renewables and will be able to contribute to the team from an early stage. Typically, team members work in multiple projects over the course of the year and in several countries.
This position would be based out of our Porto Alegre office, although other locations might be also discussed.
Tasks may include
- Performance of technical due diligence:
- Assessment of Balance of Plant (civil and electrical infrastructure)
- Technical analysis of project contracts. Amongst others:
- Construction contracts (turbine supply and balance of plant)
- Operation and maintenance contracts
- Grid Connection Agreements
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Understanding of project construction schedule
- Review of project authorizations, licenses or land securement contracts
- Evaluation of technical inputs for Project’s Financial Model
- Project management of small/medium/large projects (from 5MW to 1000MW)
- Owner’s and/or lender’s engineer during pre-construction and construction phase of the projects:
- Construction monitoring to assess construction progress and control the quality of the work
- Monthly construction meeting organization with the contractor(s)
- Approval of contractual payment schedule condition precedents
- Approval of take-over condition precedents and punch list issuance
- Commercial follow-up (awareness of main industry conferences, market trends, proposal management and winning new business)
- Technology scouting and market watch
- Assistance with general group activities
DNV GL – Energy is seeking a Program Director to lead our commercial and industrial energy efficiency incentive program portfolio across Nevada. This role requires an experienced professional with strong operational acumen and excellent customer service skills.
This position is based out of our Las Vegas, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Work closely with the client to understand and build strategies to respond to client needs, market trends, and emerging technologies
- Focus on defining and executing overall program strategy and performance indicators that will drive significant new business and create repeat participation
- Manage program staff including engineers, marketing and outreach personnel, and operations staff
- Oversee the development and implementation of program infrastructure including tracking systems, communication and IT systems, program implementation plans and QA/QC plans
- Lead the program team in day-to-day program implementation efforts
- Work with internal reporting staff to define and report on progress against key business/performance indicators
- Manage budget and goal achievement
DNV GL – Energy is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Energy’s Program Development & Implementation (PDI) team. Our team is a rapidly growing team based in Las Vegas, NV. The successful candidate will provide analytical support for our utility-led energy incentive programs by collecting, analyzing, and reporting program data. The BA will also serve as the program’s point of contact with IT Teams to manage, improve and test program databases.
Tasks May Include
- Compile and analyze program and project level data such as energy savings, incentives, and application status
- Manage and perform quality control on program databases
- Develop dashboards and spreadsheets with accompanying detailed data dictionaries for internal, client, and regulatory submissions
- Identify and create specifications for database improvements
- Develop reports, processes, graphs, and dashboards to track key program performance metrics, including forecasting energy savings, tracking budgets and client invoices
- Develop, streamline, document and automate energy efficiency and clean energy program processes
- Perform critical analysis of program data to identify operational and data anomalies and exceptions
- Quickly translate data and accompanying analysis into internal, client, and management presentations
- Data entry of applications to support utility program goals
- Support community partner outreach events for energy efficiency programs
DNV GL Energy is looking for an Energy Storage Consultantbased in the United Kingdom to support the UK energy storage advisory unitwithin DNV GL.
The candidate will get the opportunity to work on, lead and manage a variety of energy storage projects.
The overall purpose of the job is to support UK energy storage advisoryin its role to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DNV GL has a well-established UK energy storage advisory team and we are seeking to grow this team further. DNV GL is looking for an energy storage consultant with a technical background and prior industry experience in the technical aspects of energy storage projects.
As an Energy Storage Consultant, you will have these main roles and responsibilities:
- Managing energy storage projects
- Site visits to support battery commissioning works
- Preparing proposals to win new projects
- Meeting new customers and presenting DNV GL services professionally
- Building strong relationships with external customers
- gathering and following through new leads to clear proposals and contractual agreements
- Extending your external network and finding project opportunities
- Tracking and responding to new industry/market developments
- Building an internal network to gain and share knowledge and opportunities
The HR Operations Section is responsible for delivering day-to-day HR services for DNV GL’s employees and managers across Europe. Starting from 1st point of contact, through HR administration, employee data management up to supporting HR annual processes and benefits management.
We are seeking a Senior HR Office Specialist
for our HR Office WSEE team based in Gdynia, Poland.
We are seeking Senior Specialist HR Office WSEE Region who will be responsible for day-to-day delivery of quality HR services. To succeed in this role, you will provide expertise in a broad variety of HR fields. As the Region contains services for almost 20 countries, it guarantees the variety of tasks and possibilities to develop professionally and grow in a role. In addition to your daily tasks, you will also actively support service development and continuous improvements of HR Office deliveries.
In your role you will:
- Contract and document management according to local legal requirements and DNV GL requirements
- Employee Data management (validating and maintaining all relevant data according to the local legal regulations and DNV GL requirements)
- Coordination of organizational management in HR systems
- Administration of chosen benefits
- HR reporting and analytics: information and statutory reporting (preparation and delivery of legal, statutory and internal HR reports)
- Administration of country specific data according to local rules and policies
- Participation in HR projects.
- Support for colleagues within the team and across teams
- Continuous improvement of internal knowledge database
Do you believe wind power plants are critical to decarbonize our economies? If so, this opportunity is for you.
DNV GL, one of the world’s premiere energy consultancies, is looking for a Wind Turbine Engineer to join our Renewables Advisory business. DNV GL provides a wide variety of services to help renewable and energy storage technology developers, users, investors, manufacturers, operators, and regulators better understand the performance of their equipment.
We are engineers, scientists, and project managers dedicated to the continued development and success of the renewable energy industry. This position can be based out of our Seattle, WA, San Diego, CA or Katy, TX (Houston, TX area) office or remote from anywhere in the continental U.S.
The candidate is to join the Independent Engineering (IE)-Turbine technology group, a small team that evaluates the risks associated with wind farm technology, providing (amongst other things) site suitability assessments, turbine technology reviews and construction monitoring reports of wind farms to project owners, lenders, equity investors, banks, etc.
Tasks May Include
- Perform turbine site suitability analysis with DNV GL-developed tools. Evaluate site suitability assessment prepared by OEMs.
- Contribute to wind turbine technology assessments, review, report writing, and client communication as part of technical due diligence for project financing, mergers & acquisitions, owner purchases, and other business needs.
- Remain current on new wind turbine technology, engaging with OEMs to understand latest technical details on new products and updates/revisions to existing products.
- Perform field and factory inspections of wind turbines and components as part of construction monitoring, operational projects assessments, manufacturing quality inspections, and potentially failure investigations.
- Review projects’ O&M budgets and provide O&M costs projections using DNV GL’s internal tools, including evaluation of expected major component failure rates.
- Prepare high quality written documentation and reports conveying work performed and results.
- Prepare detailed reports, memos, technical notes, and email correspondence to communicate clearly and honestly to clients with accuracy and technical rigor.
- Review root cause analysis (RCA) investigations performed by OEMs or others, in order to assess RCA’s completeness and provide evaluation of associated risks and mitigants. Work may also include contributing to DNV GL’s own RCAs, including investigations into turbine and component failures covering inspection, documentation of field conditions, causality mapping, and engineering calculations (as appropriate).
- Ability and interest to learn aero-elastic load simulations of turbines. Example work would include detailed evaluation of turbine loads to confirm site suitability, evaluating impacts of turbine modifications (hardware and software) on turbine loads, and assessing remaining useful life of aged turbines.
- Complete company required documentation in a timely manner such as Job Safety Analysis, Risk Assessments, time sheets, expense reports, inspection check sheets, tracking reports and scheduling controls.
DNV GL Global Centre Finance Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking Corporate Specialists
for our GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland
To succeed in this role, you should be a team player with excellent communication skills and cultural awareness. You will be responsible for maintaining corporate records of DNV GL entities, including preparation of resolutions, written consents and other corporate governance or legal documents. So, you have to be well organized, attentive to detail, aware of deadlines and have a sharp judgment.
When employed, you will be a part of GSS Finance in Gdynia, serving as a main point of contact on corporate governance topics.
In your work you will:
- Maintain corporate records in digital and physical form;
- Fill in public registers (if required) of any prepared or maintained corporate records;
- Review corporate legal entities organizational chart on a regular basis;
- Coordinate and ensure that any annual filings are prepared and filed as required by relevant governing authorities;
- Prepare or coordinate preparation of corporate resolutions and minutes of meeting of shareholders as well as Board of Directors;
- Prepare and maintain power of attorneys including filing in public registers if required;
- Maintain stock ledger/registry and stock certificate records;
- Assist in ad hoc requests in completing legal documents or other statutory information;
- Liaise with shareholders, board members, corporate officers, lawyers, third party providers on governance matters.
Why you should work with us? Because within DNV GL’s Renewables Advisory group, organizational culture, and more specifically how we collectively influence the world for future generations, matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
Brief Team and Position Summary:
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Permitting Manager to join our Renewables Advisory group.
The Environmental and Permitting Services (EPS) team is growing rapidly, and we are seeking an experienced and collaborative Permitting Manager to lead the growth of our comprehensive permitting services in New York.
The EPS team is comprised of siting, environmental, and permitting specialists who work directly with our customers to help identify and address project risks. Our mission is to guide the sustainable, responsible growth of the renewables industry by providing innovative environmental and permitting expertise to support the greater good.
Our Customers are primarily developers and utilities, developing wind (onshore and offshore), solar, and battery and energy storage projects across the U.S., Canada and internationally. Broadly, our work falls into four categories:
- Biological services, including field surveys, habitat conservation plans, corporate avian and bat protection plans, review of mitigation strategies, and associated permits.
- Permitting services, providing support for permitting at the federal, state, and local level for wind, solar, and battery storage projects; including stakeholder engagement.
- GIS services, including mapping, constraints reviews, radiocomm surveys, and critical issues analyses
- Siting services, including layout optimization, acoustical measurements, noise impact assessments, shadow flicker, blade/ice throw, and glint and glare studies.
Our Customers can choose any number of consultancies to execute on specific tasks. However, our EPS team strives to develop long-term partnerships with our Customers, acting as their trusted advisor from the earliest layouts through operations. Our Customers are at the forefront of the energy transition. Principally, our team needs to remain nimble, retain our deep expertise in wind and solar PV while growing our competency to advise on energy storage and offshore wind developments.Through this transition, our team is driven by our mission to ensure renewable energy projects are safely and sustainably designed, constructed and installed.
Tasks May Include
- Leverage experience with NY Article 10 siting processes for siting new and repowered electric generating facilities, specifically on-shore renewable energy projects and facilities, and familiarity with ORES draft regulations to champion permitting efforts for DNV GL’s clients, including permit application preparation and management of all wildlife and technical studies;
- Lead stakeholder engagement activities, including attending agency and municipality meetings, open houses, and stakeholder engagement sessions (virtual and in-person); collecting and responding to agency and public comments; coordinating with state and federal resource agencies;
- Participate in or lead environmental assessments/environmental impacts statements, construction and operation plans, and other studies related to offshore wind activities in the NY Bight;
- Set project milestones for scope, schedule, and budget and ensure milestones are met;
- Perform technical checking and initial approval of certain work products conducted by junior staff;
- Proactively seek out practical and realistic business development opportunities in the NY market and prepare or coordinate proposals and bids;
- Give technical presentations and participate in panel discussions at industry workshops and conferences;
- Engage in facilitating innovative and new service offerings to anticipate/meet market needs.
DNV GL Digital Solutions deliver digital services across a variety of industries. We are looking for a committed developer to grow our existing team in the maritime software business in Rostock. Our innovative fleet management solutions consist of the reputable product lines ShipManager and Navigator. Serving the who's who of the world-wide shipping industry, our products are employed on more than 4,000 vessels.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our office in Rostock or Hamburg.
Join our international team for the maritime software business and help us and our customers to grow!
We are a team of 80 people specialized in application development and testing, product and release management, customer service and IT infrastructure as well as sales and consulting. You will work in virtual teams in close cooperation with colleagues from Rostock, Hamburg, Gdynia, Shanghai and externals.
- Working in a modern office in Rostock / Hamburg with water view and good public transport connection
- A lived employee management concept with regular employee reviews, a transparent evaluation scheme and an existing career model
- A flex-time account with the actual possibilities for taking overtime or use flexible working hours (family obligations are accepted)
- Language courses are offered, if necessary
- 30 days holiday, 39 hours per week, company pension scheme and local works council
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration with Architects, Software Engineers, Product Owners and customers to design solutions based on Azure cloud platform based on SCRUM
- Developing web applications with a strong focus on good user experience
- Identifying and assessing the state-of-the-art software components to develop web applications based on Azure cloud platform
- Identifying and building tools for managing cloud infrastructure, deploying and scaling applications, and ensuring a secure computing environment
- Preparing test cases
- Troubleshooting as 3rd level support
Are you the consultant who is looking for a new challenge and varied job in a dynamic and international environment? Do you want to support DNV GL’s customers to secure and improve their transmission and distribution asset performance? Then we have the job for you.
As a Senior Consultant for High Voltage system in the Energy Advisory team in Singapore, you will act as the trusted senior advisor and help our customers to secure and improve the affordability, sustainability and reliability of their high voltage electricity transmission and distribution infrastructures within Asia Pacific.
You will be involved in national, regional and international - regional projects where you will collaborate with other professionals and specialists within DNV GL and to provide specialized and innovative technical consultancy services to our utility and industrial customers in the Energy sector.
You will be responsible for the acquisition, management and execution of projects. You will analyse and provide technical advice to customers on how to manage, operate and maintain their assets in the most optimal, secure and reliable way. Understanding the market, technical know-how, and delivering high quality contents are key characteristics of a Senior Consultant within our team. The ideal candidate shall have in-depth knowledge in transmission and distribution systems. You shall also have knowledge of international standards and good industry practice.
This role has business development responsibilities which includes working within the team to establish long-term customer relationships, keeping abreast of industry needs and trends, as well as participation in industry events to ensure that DNV GL's service offerings are well-known and well-respected in the power and renewables industry.
You will also:
- Transform in-depth technical knowledge, curiosity and hands-on high voltage equipment experience, into clear customer solutions and/or solid business opportunities.
- Provide technical assurance and advice to our customers related to their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution equipment and systems (focusing on Substations, Transformers and Switchgears)
- Lead and deliver projects related to high voltage equipment for electric utilities and industries, power system assets diagnostics, maintenance optimisation and asset lifecycle management
- Have in-depth technical knowledge in the field of high voltage engineering and diagnostics
- Participate to perform field tasks of substation diagnostics, condition assessment, analyse and interpret measurement and diagnostic results obtained.
- Perform inspection and witnessing of factory tests
- Perform Power Failure Investigations in field and in office.
- Lead business development and establish working relationship with customers
Maritime Communications supports DNV GL Maritime, the world's leading classification society, in driving the industry transition towards a digital, efficient and eco-friendly future; through broadening our reputation as a thought leader and accelerating revenue generation.
The Regional Communications Hub Europe, Middle East & Africa is an integral part of the global Maritime Communications network, comprising a committed team of international marketing and communications experts responsible for strategy and leadership communication, marketing communication, branding, digital communications, media relations & PR, social media as well as employee communications.
We are looking for an ambitious Communications Manager to manage DNV GL – Maritime’s regional communications activities for Region North Europe, teaming up with our existing Regional Communications Manager on location and 3 more colleagues based in Hamburg, London and Piraeus in a virtual team. This position will be based in Høvik (Oslo) and report to the Head of Regional Communications for Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Developing and implementing the Regional communications strategy, key messages and campaigns
- Acting as a sparring partner for comms-related activities to the Regional Management and Business Development team of Region North Europe
- Acting as regional spokesperson for DNV GL – Maritime in Norway on selected topics and supporting with crisis communications
- Fostering local media relations
- Developing messaging for and writing press releases, talking points, social media accounts, speeches, media statements, corporate publications etc.
- Contributing to the development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across all channels
- Event management and support (media briefings, press conferences and exhibitions)
- Contributing to campaigns following our “digital first” communications strategy with an ambition to scale local initiatives globally
- Applying data analytics to personalize and optimize content and measure success
- Driving internal communications across different channels
Join the team that is developing software products and solutions used across the energy value chain.
DNV GL Energy’s Sustainable Use group is seeking a Product Analyst. Think strategically and apply skills in product management: gather market information, interview customers, develop user stories and acceptance criteria, run development sprint processes, conduct quality assurance, develop training documentation, support on design sprints for new product ideas. This position is located in Newark, NJ
Tasks May Include
- Interview stakeholders to gather details on the job to be done (scope, background, business case, etc.)
- Develop user stories to define business needs and acceptance criteria to help developers understand build requirements
- Responsible for admin configuration of products
- Design and implement core metrics and evaluate A/B experiments that drive these metrics
- Prioritize user stories and manage backlog grooming
- Oversee user acceptance testing and gather results
- Write user manuals, train users, and provide technical support on solutions
- Leads teams in scrum planning meetings, standups, and retrospectives
Join the team that is developing software products and solutions used across the energy value chain.
DNV GL Energy’s Sustainable Use group is seeking a product manager. This position can be located in Newark, NJ, Oakland, CA, Oakbrook, IL, Chalfont, PA or Detroit, MI
Think strategically and apply skills in product management: gather market information, interview customers, develop user stories and acceptance criteria, run sprints, develop systems, tools and processes for scale, work with customers and the product team to collect feedback and iterate, support on design sprints for new product ideas.
Tasks May Include
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with DNV strategy
- Ship high quality products to major energy customers
- Lead by example and results
- Develop systems, tools and processes for scale
- Build amazing experiences with cutting edge tech
- Work with customers and the product team to collect feedback and iterate
- Deliver best in class clean energy products
- Support existing tools, identify enhancements, track and promote usage across company
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is now looking for an Intern for our Asset Integrity Software Consulting team. This internship is a great learning experience where interns will have the opportunity to work on different projects that address real challenges in the Oil and Gas / Software Solutions industry such as Cloud / Web solutions, software architecture and deployment, data analysis and risk assessment. Interns will work in teams and be mentored by senior developers, engineers, managers and consultants.
This 40-hours-per-week position is available for an immediate start, or a start of no later than mid-May, and is expected to last through mid-August 2020. The position will pay $20/hour with no additional benefits provided. This position is based in our Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania office.
Tasks may include:
- Software Development and testing as per the need of a project
- Software configuration and documentation
- Assisting on adhoc projects
- Updating data and risk models
- Assisting with databases, loading data and database management
The Synergi Pipeline Consulting business of DNV GL Software delivers software products, custom software solutions, consultancy, data services, and software support to its customers in the oil and natural gas industry. Our products and solutions interact with enterprise GIS systems and provide risk, integrity, and decision support analysis functions, as well as inspection scheduling and monitoring.
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is seeking to fill the role of Developer Consultant. This position is based in our Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania office.
The purpose of the Developer Consultant is to provide developer expertise and technical expertise in the design, development and delivery of solutions involving our integrity management and regulatory compliance products. The candidate will serve as a developer and interact with other software developers and analysts in implementing and supporting a variety of specialist software products and applications and contribute to the delivery of consultancy services projects. The candidate will work on projects for a variety of customers, and activities will include software development, analysis and reporting, database development monitoring and troubleshooting, software configuration, implementation, testing, software product training and support. The ideal candidate will have a basic knowledge of the Esri GIS suite of products, cloud deployment and/or web-development all of which work in conjunction with DNV GL’s integrity products.
Tasks May Include
- Configure, per customer specifications, DNV GL’s products (Synergi Pipeline) as part of a client project
- Develop interfaces to integrate or exchange data between a client’s existing systems and the DNV GL products
- Carryout full software lifecycle tasks (design, develop, deliver, document) for custom software solutions to our clients
- Provide data analysis and data loading of information from a variety of sources into the DNV GL product databases
- Develop and execute test plans for both client solutions and product quality assurance tasks
- Participate in solution workshops to establish client requirements and solution design
- Provide technical solution architectural and conceptual design
- Provide training on configured or developed software solutions
Does the opportunity to bring in leads to outpace market growth inspire you?
Are you interested in managing relationships with some of the largest solar and storage developers in North America?
Are you excited about the opportunities created by the energy transition to decarbonize our economy?
DNV GL – Energy is seeking a Business Development Manager - Solar Energy and Energy Storage to prospect for leads and manage relationships with developers of solar and energy storage project within North America. The successful candidate will develop and execute an annual action plan to ensure that sales targets are achieved and that other key performance indicators are met. The Business Development Manager will develop an understanding of the customer’s needs and facilitate a variety of business development and sales efforts. The successful candidate will develop long-term relationships with key decision makers within the targeted customers, identify new business opportunities, and ensure high customer satisfaction.
This position may be based out of our Oakland, CA; Katy (Houston), TX; Austin, TX, Medford (Boston), MA; Arlington (Washington DC), VA, Seattle, WA; Portland, Or; San Diego, CA; other locations will be considered.
Tasks May Include
- Create and expand relationships with key individuals at targeted companies to develop an understanding of the customer's needs and processes
- Develop value propositions for the customer based on DNV GL service offerings and capabilities
- With the support of our internal experts, expand relationships with the customers and demonstrate our value propositions
- Manage the opportunity pursuit for all offers to the targeted customers
- Develop customer management action plans and report on activities and accomplishments
- Ensure achievement of sales targets and customer relationship strength KPIs.
Do you want to be involved and make a difference in the realization of the transition to greener, lower carbon energy system? Do you know all about energy markets and how the developments in these markets impact both public and private sectors? Then you may find the role as a Consultant Energy Markets in DNV GL to be a great next step in your career.
DNV GL Energy is looking for a Consultant Energy Markets based in Arnhem, the Netherlands to support the Energy Advisory – Energy Markets & Technology department in the region Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa (NEMEA) within DNV GL.
The candidate will get the opportunity to work on topics related to energy markets and the energy transition by providing quantitative and qualitative consultancy services to customers in the energy value chain. Our client portfolio ranges from electricity market parties and network operators, to governments and (investment) banks.
The overall purpose of the job is to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
This opportunity is within the Energy Advisory service area. The increasing demand of electricity through electrification and the ever-growing supply of renewables, requires a reliable and low-cost Transmission and Distribution (T&D) system and market facilitation. Our Energy Advisory provide expertise to stakeholders in the energy value chain. Our services span grid asset management, digital grid operations, efficient grid development and future energy markets.
We have 200 consultants and engineers in the NEMEA region (Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa). Our offices are in Belgium, Dubai, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and UK. Our Smart Cable Guard department has besides the Netherlands also resources in China, India and Singapore.
ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Consultant Energy Markets your responsibilities will relate to two types of activities:
Grow as an expert on demand side flexibility and energy markets and use this knowledge and experience in our projects for our customers.
Be the expert in this role and combine that with the role of project manager or task manager.
Advise our clients in our projects about (future) energy systems and markets.
Do quantitative and qualitative analysis for the projects you are working on.
Write reports and advices to our customers.
Contribute to clear and high-quality presentations and reports.
Work together with colleagues and experts in projects.
To act as a trainer for our energy markets trainings. On an average of 2 trainings annually.
Support in selling new projects to grow our business.
Build a network with potential clients.
Identify market opportunities and develop our services based on these market needs.
Participate in customer meetings.
Prepare quality proposals addressing the needs of our customers.
DNV GL – Energy is seeking an IT Support/Dynamics 365 Administrator to support IT Applications for its Energy Efficiency Program Delivery Services. The successful candidate will be responsible for support for internally built applications as well as for the day-to-day IT support and operations. This position partners with DNV GL Business Analysts, Product Managers, program delivery staff, software vendors and external development partners to support custom IT solutions to our business clients.
This position may be based out of our Oakland, CA; Chalfont, PA; Houston, TX; Austin, TX;, San Diego, CA; Portland, OR; Medford, MA office. Remote location may also be considered.
Tasks May Include
- System administration support for Dynamics 365 environments
- Create and maintain system configurations and workflows
- Manage and maintain system integrations to other internal and external systems
- Maintain user access and security roles
- Provide support for troubleshooting and remediation of technical issues
- Manage system issues and coordinate with Microsoft through to resolution
- Development and reporting efforts
- Provide peer-level review and mentoring to other system users as well as developers
- Create and maintain documentation
DNV GL – Energy is seeking an Energy Inspector to join our Program Design and Implementation (PDI) team, responsible for implementing utility energy efficiency programs throughout the US. This position is based out of our Reno office and will cover the NV Energy service territory in/around Reno, Nevada.
Task May Include
- Take direction from the Head of Section and Project Lead for workload tasks
- Review and verify technical merits of energy efficiency applications from the business sector, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Meet with local governments, municipalities, and private parties to demonstrate the benefits of the programs offered by Business Energy Efficiency Program.
- Install residential energy efficiency measures such as lighting and smart power strips
- Conduct customer site inspections to verify existing conditions, both before and after the installation of energy efficient equipment
- Conduct database queries and program data analysis to ensure application accuracy
- Produce inspection reports that capture onsite conditions
- Interact with customers, Community Action Partners and Trade Allies alike to address questions or concerns about installed equipment or programmatic information
- Educate contractors, Community Action Partners and customers about the program
- Allocate time and resources according to the workload. Plan, organize, and complete tasks within defined time frame
- Develop and attend program events to promote energy efficiency offerings