As an Independent Wind Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical reports and consulting relating to due-diligence, bankability reviews, construction monitoring and other services for onshore wind turbine technologies. Billability targets will be established on an annual basis taking into account the level of effort required for high value non-billable activities.
The ideal candidate should be an engineer/consultant with a solid educational background in and strong affinity to renewable energies and minimum 2 years of professional experience in wind energy field, wanting to apply his or her technical skills to a rapidly growing and prospering renewable energy technology consulting field.
You will be responsible for providing project deliverables on time and under budget and to the high-quality standards of DNV GL. The candidate will also be responsible for Client interactions, including technical review and discussion and review of project deliverables, in addition to providing support in resolving project-related issues. DNV GL applies the seller-doer principle, meaning that the technical staff is also responsible to a certain degree for business development and sales.
Candidates need to have an understanding and working experience with wind turbine systems including the corresponding infrastructure. Typical duties may include:
- Technical review and consulting;
- Preparation of technical reports for Customers;
- Support the preparation of offers and tenders;
- Conduct site visits and construction monitoring activities;
- Participate in wind projects due diligences,
- Project responsibility;
- Support in and administration of project-documentation;
- Following up on open issues with the Client, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary;
- Completing projects in budget, time and quality;
- Attending meetings with Clients;
- Assuming business development and sales tasks;
- Support teamwork throughout the immediate and greater organization, including international projects.
DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use is seeking an Operations Manager to lead the application processing team for several large energy efficiency programs in Illinois. This position requires an experienced professional who can manage a large team, improve internal processes, and provide a premiere customer experience. The position reports to the Head of Section and provides leadership to other staff activities. This position is based out of our Oak Brook, IL office.
Tasks May Include
- Supervision of administrative and engineering staff.
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives in all aspects of our internal operations.
- Working closely with our internal leadership team to monitor program results including energy savings, quality assurance and to develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified.
- Oversight of assessments of various energy saving proposals.
- Presentations to a variety of organizations including utility customers, trade allies and utility management on energy efficient technologies and utility incentives for these technologies.
- Preparation of written reports.
DNV GL is running different cloud-based HR Applications on a global scale to manage and support the HR processes in the DNV GL group. Oracle HCM Cloud (Partner) and Seertech iLearning Plus (MyLearning) being the two largest utilized platforms in DNV GL supporting most of the global HR processes. Both systems have been implemented in larger HR IT projects during the years 2016-2018 up to its current scope. Besides the use for internal learning, DNV GL is also using Seertech’s iLearning Plus platform for offering eCommerce services to the business areas, so that DNV GL customers can purchase and consume learning content. In that field, further implementation and improvement projects are in planning.
Within DNV GL’s GSS organization the Global Shared Service IT (GSS IT) unit provides a full-stack managed IT operation around all means of IT services required in a global company. Within the area of GSS IT Core Applications which is responsible for Finance, HR and BI applications, the unit HR Application Competence Center is responsible to manage, run and support all global HR applications used in the group.
We are seeking a Team Lead Learning Application Management
for our Learning Application Management team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The team lead Learning Application Management will have line responsibility for a team of 3-4 employees. The role will be based in Poland (Gdynia) where the largest footprint of the competence center will be based and will report into the Head of HR Applications Competence Center in GSS IT.
The focus for this role will be the overall responsibility of the DNV GL Learning applications in GSS IT:
- To manage the Learning Application Management team in supporting and enhancing the Learning application landscape for internal and external learning services
- To manage or participate in IT projects related to learning processes and technology ensuring alignment and co-operation with the learning community in HR as well as the business areas.
- To support the learning application roadmap for DNV GL together with the Head of HR applications Competence Center and senior stakeholders from the different HR organisations as well as the business areas academies within the DNV GL group.
Your key tasks and deliveries will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of IT resources in the Learning Application Management unit
- Functional and technical responsibility for the global learning applications portfolio in DNV GL containing applications such as Seertech’s iLearning Plus and other linked software components
- Manage and coordinate the team’s tasks within the application management framework like 2nd line incident and problem management, 3rd line IT supplier support and coordination, system configuration and setup, development
- Deliver stable and well performing IT SLA services on applications & services to minimize business disruption
- Manage and implement new requirements based on an agreed demand/supply process from solution design, effort estimate and solution delivery
- Ensure alignment of deliveries and services within the GSS IT Application Services environment in close co-operation with other relevant units in GSS IT
- Manage outbound and inbound interfaces on the above-mentioned applications
- Provide consulting services with the team to the HR and business area learning communities in terms of enhancements / future developments
- Manage smaller and mid-sized projects running in the learning domain on the relevant applications
- Ensure that the learning applications are running in compliance with our GSS IT security baseline, data protection rules (GDPR), data security and the company’s co-determination regulations.
We’re looking for an experienced Power System AnalysisEngineer/Consultant who helps our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of the power system.
You will be part of the Power System Analysis (PSA) team at DNV GL Energy headquarters in Arnhem, the Netherlands. Other possible locations are DNV GL offices in Malmo or Gothenburg in Sweden.
The diverse team includes 25 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc). Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission and distribution system operators (TSO’s and DSO’s), power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects, often cross-functional projects where we will collaborate with other teams within DNV GL, which are focused on energy markets, power components for substations and HVDC systems, asset management and operations, and energy storage (among others). You will also help identify market opportunities, develop our existing services and establish new services.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are an expert and/or will further develop knowledge on models and behavior of power systems and electricity grids
- Develop models and tools for power system analysis (see areas described below in more details)
- Prepare and/or contribute to high quality technical reports and commercial offers
- You have the ability to grow into a consulting role and trusted advisor towards customers where you execute, lead and sell projects
- And/or you develop yourself as a senior technology expert considered an international authority in your working field
The consultancy projects typically consist of:
- Theoretical and practical studies and investigations, related to:
- power system studies and analysis
- voltage control, frequency control and grid stability
- grid integration of renewables, storage and electric vehicles
- energy efficiency, reliability and power quality
- fault clearance, protection and control
- grid integration of power electronics (e.g. HVDC, FACTS, drive systems)
- Field measurements and operational validation of studies
- Training to companies (e.g. TSO’s) and as well education at universities
- Shall be responsible to independently execute Ex project in respective area
- Shall lead and deliver time bound assignments within budgeted efforts
- Shall effectively coordinate with global accreditation unit and shall ensure timely delivery of certificate to client
- Estimation & contract Management competencies required for the said services
- Will be Safety conscious and enforce safe work practices.
- Responsibilities will include achieving sales/ revenue targets related to Ex for respective geographical area
DNV GL Business Assurance North America’s Healthcare Division is seeking to fill the role of Sales Support Specialist. This position ideally would be located in Cincinnati, OH or Houston, TX or can also be remote from any location in the continental U.S.
This is a Sales Support Specialist position is responsible for assisting in the business development of new sales opportunities for DNV GL Healthcare. In this role, you will work directly with the Territory Managers to help implement their business plan for growing sales in their market. The sales support Specialist role will report directly to the director of sales for healthcare. The position will require the ability to work in a structured, team environment where you will support the outside sales staff in the following ways
Tasks May Include
- Generate new opportunities and qualifying leads
- Follow up on opportunities and leads
- Work with marketing to develop strategic customer focused campaigns within the market you will be supporting
- Maintain the CRM data for the territory or territories in which you are supporting
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading energy advisory firm? Do you enjoy collaborating with competent and engaging colleagues? Then you may find the role as Control Algorithm Design Engineer for wind energy in DNV GL to be a great fit for you.
DNV GL Energy is looking for a Control Algorithm Design Engineerbased in Bristol, UK to support the Loads, Aero and Control unit within DNV GL.
The candidate will get the opportunity to work on design and development of control algorithms for modern commercial wind turbines and perform loads analysis, dynamic system modelling and simulation.
The overall purpose of the job is to support the Loads, Aero and Control unit in its role to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
The role will involve International travel within the region, 1-2 travels per year are to be expected. This will be 2-3-day sessions for client meetings and delivery of trainings.
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
The Loads, Aero and Control (LAC) Unit - part of the Renewables Advisory Service Area within DNV GL Energy - is looking for a Control Engineer.
The LAC department consists of 22 engineers delivering engineering consultancy services in the area of loads analysis and control system design for wind turbines and wind farms. The main customers are turbine manufacturers, wind farm developers, owners and operators.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Control Engineer for Loads, Aero and Control Department you will have these main roles and responsibilities.
- You will be expected to Design state of the industry wind turbine control algorithms
- Provide thought leadership in the area of turbine control design in the form of conference papers, seminars, blogs / online articles, etc
- Support load analysis activities
- Explore novel control and monitoring solutions, both at wind turbine and wind farm level, in response to customer needs and industry trends
- Support business development activities by, for example, preparing commercial proposals
- Regular communication with customers by various channels
As Training Manager for Indian subcontinent (India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan & Maldives), you would be responsible to lead a team of training executives (Mostly inside sales team). You will be responsible to nurture current customers, manage Key accounts, cross-sell and upsell a range of training services which includes Standard and customized Public & Private training programs, e-learning, distant learning programs to them. Geographic expansion where DNV GL does not have footprint of training services.
Your primary task will be to lead a team of executives, who sell, various training programs to all industries and business types. You will be responsible for the achievement of the sales target of your team. You will Implement the sales plan and collaborate with experts to serve customers across industries.
You will be supported by the highly qualified technical team for special services in making technical proposals, qualification, presentations and supporting selling of training services wherever essential for closing the contracts.
The candidate should be based out of Mumbai/Pune and is expected to have extensive knowledge of the Indian subcontinent. The role will require significant travel in India and occasionally international travel within regional boundary.
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
- Enhance the sales and ensure sales is converted to revenue.
- Achieve budgeted sales and revenue
- Develop & nurture a sales team
- Penetrate new markets and Industries
- Always look for opportunities and explore new territories
- Managing public training program schedules
- Ensure availability of qualified trainers across continent
- Training accreditation management (IRCA)
- Ensuring global initiatives related to automation and productivity are supported.
- Maintain effective external facing relationships to enhance the brand across the region while exhibiting good stake-holder management internally.
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading renewable energy consulting firm, committed to facilitating the energy transition and mitigating climate change?
Does working in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team of experts delivering timely, actionable intelligence on renewable energy projects to support engaged customers appeal to you?
Do you want to help mitigate technical risks and maximize investment returns while to support transactions?
DNV GL - Energy is seeking for a Project Engineer for our M&A Advisory Services team. Join us!
In this role, you will collaborate with the Project Managers and Technical Leads in support of a variety of M&A transactions, including both preconstruction and operational projects or portfolios comprising wind, solar, and storage technologies. You will sit at the crossroads of renewable energy technology and finance, with a mandate to broaden both your technical skillset and project management capabilities. And you will be part of a high performing team, fostering collaboration, driving innovation, identifying opportunities for team growth, and delivering efficiencies.
DNV GL’s M&A Advisory Service team operates at the cutting edge of the industry providing independent engineering, technical due diligence, and advisory services primarily in support of mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and portfolio financing of development and operational renewable energy assets for diverse customers in the North American market. Services may also include projects or portfolios globally. Our technical work contributes to the efficient functioning of the equity markets which are increasingly driving renewable energy penetration in North America.
This position is based out of our Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Oakland, CA; Houston, TX; Austin, TX; Medford, MA offices. Remote locations are also considered.
Tasks May Include
- Coordination of the technical review process among internal specialists (including civil and electrical engineering, energy assessment, solar/wind/storage technology, permitting, etc.).
- Performing portions of the due diligence reviews, including contract and financial model (OPEX and CAPEX) reviews.
- Synthesizing input from technical specialists and writing of the due diligence reports and other deliverables.
- Support resolution of technical issues with project stakeholders, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary, and interfacing with customers.
- Drafting and winning proposals for scopes of services related to due diligence work.
- Support construction monitoring by DNV GL, including performing in-person and virtual site spections.
- Reviewing project operating reports to evaluate asset health and performance.
- Supporting Project Managers and customers through the financial closings of projects.
- Managing project documentation.
- Prioritizing QHSE considerations within the team to ensure safe execution and healthy work environment.
DNV GL Group Tax is looking to fill the vacant role as Legal counsel / Tax adviser Transfer Pricing.
Group Tax is a section within the DNV GL Group Finance and Legal team that supports DNV GL top management in the areas of finance, legal, tax, compliance, reporting, M&A and cash management. We are located at Høvik outside Oslo.
As a member of Group Tax, you will work closely with finance and legal professionals in Group Finance and Legal, Business Areas and our Global Shared Services teams.
As Legal counsel / Tax adviserTransfer pricing you will be responsible for transfer pricing compliance and related legal advice and support from Group Tax. We also want you to play an important role in developing and maintaining the Group’s Transfer Pricing strategy and policies. The role is highly exposed to the international framework and a multitude of domestic settings - including tax authority relations. The right candidate will be involved in multi-disciplinary projects and must have a Master in Law or a Master in Audit and Accounting, as well as international tax competency and experience.
We are 6 people in Group Tax. Our tax team in Global Shared Services counts another 12-15 tax specialists in global and regional hubs. Together we manage tax in more than 80 countries.
The position is vacant because of an internal move to Group Legal.
DNV GL – Group Technology and Research is strengthening its Trondheim office. We are seeking three skillful, curious, creative and responsible developers to join our software development team. The ideal candidates will contribute to the “Open Simulation Platform” (OSP) initiative, develop online offerings for collaborative simulations and contribute to other topics such as testing autonomous systems and 3D visualizations. You will help us develop future technologies and services related to the assurance of cyber-physical systems and other digital assets, using cloud infrastructure, simulations and web technologies. Read more about OSP, Assurance of Digital Assets, and our ongoing work on remote inspections.
You will be part of the Digital Assurance research program under Group Technology and Research, currently counting 6 employees in Trondheim and 15 in total.
You will be working in a software development team with activities including:
- Contribute to the development of:
- simulation software and solutions for collaborative simulations in the cloud
- SaaS solutions for future assurance services
- control systems interfacing
- Cloud based authentication and security
- Design and implementation both front-end and back-end
- Work with technologies as: React, Kubernetes (AKS), Docker, Azure Cloud Services, FMU/FMI, SQL, Azure DevOps, Conan, GitHub
- Executing and contributing to improving existing DevOps processes (test automation, CI/CD)
- Follow and contribute to improving established agile development framework
- Quality assurance through code review
- Collaborate with other research programs and the wider software developer community across DNV GL, as well as industry partners
We have a new opportunity for a Medical Device Assessor to join our India Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and conducting audits against the manufacturing of medical devices, in accordance with ISO 13485, MDD 93/42/EEC, MDR 745/2017 and MDSAP standards, enabling the delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements and appropriate accreditation standards.
- Conduct assessments (either desk-based or on client’s sites) in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships.
- Conduct Technical File reviews specific for products being authorized.
- Complete all chargeable work within the required budget and timeframes to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of the business.
- Complete specific projects in relation to medical device procedures, processes, systems and documentation as requested by the Medical Devices Operations Manager.
- If required, undertake reviews of packs and make certification decisions within target timescales and in line with DNV GL policies and accreditation/approval requirements.
- Project manage auditing teams, as appropriate, to maximize efficiencies, enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance with standards.
DNV GL Norway offers students relevant work experience.
Summer job in DNV GL Norway?
We have positions waiting for you!
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, this could be the perfect start for your career.
Our Managers in DNV GL are now looking for students for our summer jobs this summer.
Managers will select summer students based on their business needs aligned with your education, experience and background. Please indicate your master program specialization and/or main area of study during the application process.
We are looking for students with relevant knowledge and competence. We trust our summer students to help us keep our business up and running during the summer and make our projects proceed according to plan. We are primarily looking for 3rd and 4th year students with relevant Master Program specialization from:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Safety & Risk Management
- Marine biology
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management, Entrepreneurship
Are you passionate about renewable energy? Where others see problems, do you see challenges you want to solve? Are you an outstanding communicator and influencer? If so, maybe you will be the one who will join this extraordinary journey and help us making the world safer, smarter and greener?
Before you scroll this page down, please note that the advertisement you are currently reading refers to the vacancy in Europe. Should you be interested in applying for this role in the USA, please click this link: https://careers-dnvgl.icims.com/jobs/14860/head-of-windgemini/job
DNV GL Energy is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation! We are creating a brand-new position - the Head of WindGEMINI who will focus on the future growth of the WindGEMINI product (check out the video below) and drive the expansion of this wind farm digital twin service.
This is not a typical role within the company. We are looking for someone to scale a new digital service. The individual should have a good understanding of wind farm operational performance as well as business model innovation, while at the same time be capable of penetrating customer organisations (for example, investors and renewables asset owners) at decision-making level. The position requires an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude and digital mindset. Demonstrably strong influencing and business development skills will be required too as the Venture Manager must grow this business globally while refining the business model and value propositions. Moreover, you will have proven managerial skills to successfully lead the Product and Business Development team and a virtual team of technical and business leads based globally.
What will you do?
A combination of the following activities:
- Secure extraordinary growth for the Venture as measured by order intake and revenue globally.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary digital product team, including the product management, operations support, business development and marketing.
- Take care of financial planning and control of the Venture, to ensure it meets agreed targets.
- Develop additional investment cases as required.
- Identify and analyse new business opportunities.
- Develop strategic plans for the product development and business/ market development constantly learning from customer and market feedback to adapt and inform the approach.
- Define and revise growth tactics.
- Direct the marketing and sales staff and campaigns.
- Represent the Venture to DNV GL Energy’s senior management and all staff.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments relevant to the Venture.
For our Business Assurance division based in Essen, Germany / Gdynia, Poland we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Invoicing Officer who could start as soon as possible.
After the service has been rendered, you will be responsible for the correct and timely invoicing to our clients.
Scope of duties:
- Creation and control of invoices and international invoicing
- Control of time registration/travel costs
- Support in the creation of reporting's
- Preparation of weekly and monthly closings
- General administrative tasks
Are you committed to address climate change and positively impact society and the world? Do you enjoy collaborating with market leading clients and competent and engaging colleagues? Then you may find the role as Digital Grid Operations Engineer in DNV GL Energy to be a great fit for you!
DNV GL Energy is looking for a Digital Grid Operations Engineer based in Antwerpen, Belgium or Arnhem, Netherlands to support the Intelligent Networks & Communication unit within DNV GL.
The candidate will get the opportunity to be involved in data communication projects and tests, perform interoperability and conformance tests on products to analyze and determine if they confirm with globally standardized communication protocols.
The overall purpose of the job is to support Intelligent Networks & Communication unit in its role to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
For our international projects, you will need to travel abroad (about 30%) carried out in national and international project teams in collaboration with both DNV GL and clients’ experts and consultants.
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
This appointment is within the Intelligent Networks & Communication unit
Within our department, we help to drive the digital transformation that our customers are facing in respect to their operational technology (OT) solutions. Interoperability is a major aspect in this digital transformation. In a typical energy OT environment, several components and devices from different manufacturers must interoperate flawlessly. Open communication standards are a basic requirement to realize connected infrastructures and device interoperability. As an engineer for DGO, he/she will be involved in data communication projects and tests, perform interoperability and conformance tests on products to analyze and determine if they confirm with globally standardized communication protocols, such as IEC 61850, DLMS and DNP3.0. Execute the tests, with test tools that are developed by DNV GL, in our lab in Arnhem or at the customer site. Next to working with our test tools, it is also possible to play a role in the development of our test tools.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Digital Grid Operations Engineer for Intelligent Networks & Communication unit you will have these main roles and responsibilities.
- You will be expected in 2 years to become a medior tester for 2 data communication protocols
- You will become independent to execute development tasks for our test tools
- Support sales organization for Protocol Test Center Competence
- Develop market knowledge about the energy sector and what drives digitalization in this area
- Leverage the gained knowledge in the area of data communication in the consultancy projects
Do you want to take a step up in the Digitalisation of the Energy Sector? Are you commited to Energy transition?
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading energy advisory firm? Do you enjoy collaborating with market leading clients and knowledgeable and engaged colleagues? Then you may find the role as Consultant Digital Grid Operations in DNV GL Energy to be a great fit for you!
DNV GL Energy is looking for an experienced Principal Consultant Digital Grid Operations to strengthen our Intelligent Networks & Communication team at our headquarters in Arnhem, The Netherlands, or in our locations in London, Antwerp or Høvik.
The candidate will get the opportunity to provide expert advise in the digitalisation journey of the energy sector.
The overall purpose and mission of the job is to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
About the Service Area & Department
ENERGY ADVISORY: The increasing demand of electricity through electrification and the ever-growing supply of renewables, requires a reliable and low-cost Transmission and Distribution (T&D) system and market facilitation. Our Energy Advisory provide expertise to stakeholders in the energy value chain. Our services span grid asset management, digital grid operations, efficient grid development and future energy markets. We have 200 consultants and engineers in the NEMEA region (Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa). Our offices are in Belgium, Dubai, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and UK.
In our Intelligent Networks & Communication department, we are focused in modernizing the utility through communications, infrastructure and technologies. We do this via 5 topic areas:
- Next Grid Operations Framework
- Data Management & CIM
- Smart Grid Roadmaps
- Digital Substation
- Smart Metering
Role & Key Responsibilities
As a Principal Consultant for Digital Grid Operations, you will be part of the team developing our NEMEA Market for Digital Grid Operations (DGO) and reinforce the digital grid operations practice of the NEMEA team globally. Based on your affinity with the (electrical) utility industry you will deliver excellent and concrete results for our customers. This may include requirement specification, development and management related to next generation applications that run in the core of a power utility like SCADA, ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management Systems), MDMS (Meter Data Management), GIS and DERMS (Distributed Energy Resource Management).
As a Principal Consultant Digital Grid Operations your main roles and responsibilities wil be providing our customers in the energy sector with the following types of consultancy services:
- Roadmap studies
- Proof of concepts
- Requirement Specifications for SCADA, ADMS, EMS communication systems, data acquisition systems and meter data management (MDM)
- System specification and modelling
- Supplier selection and Tendering support
- Project Management
- Test Management
- QA reviews
- Providing Training and workshop facilitation
DNV GL – Energy North America is seeking an Account Manager - Energy Efficiency to join our PDI group, supporting NV Energy Programs. This person will perform outreach activities to promote energy efficiency and demand response, project energy savings and conduct inspections. This position is based out of our Las Vegas, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Analyze assigned territory/market’s potential, track projects and provide status reports
- Conduct outreach activities to promote energy efficiency and demand management opportunities through email, phone, and site visits
- Enter/track prospects and projects in Lead Database system
- Interact with customers to present, promote, and drive program participation while answering questions or concerns regarding energy efficiency measures and/or program
- Develop and conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offerings.
- Manage assigned contractors and accounts to actively increase program participation.
- Assist in the organization and staffing of community events, expos, workshops, and trainings.
- Attend and participate in business networking, association, and industry events.
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency and demand reduction opportunities
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Perform customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient and demand reduction equipment for commercial and industrial businesses
- Coordinate efforts with team members and other departments
- Provide project management support
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual reporting
Would you like to apply your project management skills to projects that strive to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and energy usage? Would you enjoy working with an interdisciplinary team of professionals who are committed to solving climate challenges?
Then you may find our Energy Project Lead position to be a great fit for you!
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Project Lead who will be responsible for oversight and operational leadership for a utility sponsored low-income appliance recycle program. This role will work with community action partners to identify opportunity and coordinate the acquisition and delivery of energy efficient appliances to the low-income community across Nevada. This role involves the use of problem solving, creative thinking, data synthesizing, networking, coordinating, reporting and presenting. This position is based out of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Tasks May Include
- Develop project plans and manage projects and tasks
- Coordinate with Community Action Partners to identify opportunity
- Lead project update meetings to our utility client
- Execute project management, support resourcing efforts, and coordinate execution by others inside and outside the team to deliver project with high quality and within allocated time and budget
- Review and approve program application, which may require data entry
- Educate vendors, community partners and customers on program offerings
- Develop, host and attend outreach events to promote program offerings
- Communicate proactively and effectively with staff and clients of all levels to find information, learn new skills, troubleshoot problems, and address complex issues
- Contribute meaningfully to team efforts to achieve group and company goals while providing insight, enthusiasm, and support
- Act as a role model for other staff through your leadership, mentorship, and sharing of knowledge and skills
We are seeking Accounts Payable Accountant/
Junior Accounts Payable Accountant
for our Global Centre GSS Finance team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Junior AP Accountant / AP Accountant will report to Team Leader for Accounts Payable. The accounts payable accountant is a member of a team of accountants performing accounting for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
To succeed in this role, you are a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of building up the Global Centre. You will play a key role in service implementation of the accounts payable processes.
In your role you will:
- Review and submit invoices for approval
- Process travel expenses and payments
- Investigate discrepancies and take action to resolve
- Make weekly payment of vendors with vendor reconciliation
- Follow up with internal and external suppliers on rejected invoices
- Reconcile Accounts Payable statements if any dispute or overdue invoices
- Do monthly/weekly Accounts Payable subledger to general ledger reconciliations
- Follow up on vendor credit
- Follow up on recurring invoices and accruals
- Cooperate closely with Record to Report and Accounts Receivable Teams
- Perform month end close activities