We are currently looking for a dynamic, goal-oriented professional to join our DNV GL Business Assurance team in Zagreb Office, Croatia as an Inside Sales Responsible & Public Training Coordinator.
DNV GL Zagreb Office is covering all business of the Adriatics Countries, has a strong sales target and excellent performance over the last years.
Reporting to the Digital & Commercial Sales Manager, the role will have the responsibility to manage inside sales activities, based on proactive actions in all industries. The new colleague will work in a strong collaboration with Marketing & Communication in coordinating campaigns, events and social networking.
The new colleague will have a high focus on Public Training Services, where will have the responsibility for the end-to-end process, starting for the Training Catalogue definition, engagement of Customers, Trainers, till planning and organization of classes. For this position a prior knowledge of Certification and related services is required, with a strong focus on training. Previous experience in similar roles would be an asset.
- Definition, planning and implementation, according to the company strategy, of all needed actions to achieve the target of marketing, selling trough inside sales activity with a strong focus on training
- Managing and wide developing of the existing portfolio of customers
- Help the company in developing new cross selling actions, engage the structure, propose and address related tactical plans with the necessity to work with global functions to develop ideas
- Ensure a continuous presence of assigned area and services in the market
- Promoting our services (management system and product certification, assessment) as cross-selling and proactive activities to selected group of customers and prospect, in order to help the company increase its presence in all services around the Adriatics countries
- Preparation of proposal offers for Commercial customers for all services, with a strong focus on training
- Post selling management, including credit collection when needed
- Organizing Training Classes for public and inhouse training, starting from the Trainers engagement, location definition, up to the customer satisfaction management and supporting the invoicing process
- Periodical reporting
The Project Development team provides consultancy services for renewable assets at the development stage of project.
Purpose of the role:
To assist in the execution of wind farm energy production assessments
Job description: Please state briefly
Areas of responsibilities / Key tasks:
- Wind data processing
- Wind flow modelling
- Map drawing
- Tool development
- Report writing
Key performance indicators:
- Project technical excellence
- Project financial results
- Deadlines compliance
Internal relations / stakeholders:
Line Manager in Porto Alegre (Brazil) and in Zaragoza (Spain)
Keep relationships with all DNV GL offices, specially the ones in Latam.
DNVGL Business Assurance is seeking an Integrated Management System Sector Lead to manage integrated auditors that perform work to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001/45001 standards.
Tasks May Include
- Resource Management: (25%)
- Manage and support auditor staff, includes MIPs
- Actively participate in progression/utilization meetings
- Understand resource needs and support hiring and onboarding processes of new auditors
- Participate in recruitment process (review resumes and determine possible TA’s with technical)
- Complete required competency documents and support development & maintenance for new and existing auditors
- Support clients and AR’s for any issues that arise regarding auditor performance
- Operations/Process Support (25%)
- Technical Support between auditors and the GCU
- Run specific reports to ensure Technical Review timeliness
- Perform administrative/technical reviews (as needed)
- Varies based upon ability to audit and need for this function
- Billable audit days (25 – 50%) (Qualified auditor only)
- Plan, execute, and report the results of audits and follow-up, within agreed timescales and economic budgets
- Manage Key Client(s) within NGPS (25%) (Non-Auditor only)
- Manage client accounts within NGPS that represent 25% of an account representative’s workload
DNV GL – Energy, with more than 2,400 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, risk management, verification and certification.
DNV GL aims to be a leading supplier of advisory services in for the renewable and power industry in the Nordic and Baltic region. The industry is going through a tremendous change and is faced with new challenges. On this arena we offer advisory services throughout the value chain, including to government and investors. Key areas are energy production assessments, due diligence, offshore wind, energy markets and power system analysis.
We are now looking for two business developer managers (BD) that can translate customers’ needs into projects where DNV GL create value for the customer. This will be part of the Nordics & Baltics market area plan and reflect DNV GL purpose and strategy. The BDs will provide strong customer relations and grow order intake through market leadership, customer centricity and structured follow up of key accounts and growth segments.
The business developer manager will report to the area manager and will work closely with other customer facing roles in our seller-doer structure. There is an expectation that BDs will travel to customers across the market area, and also be involved as project sponsors or senior experts.
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales, and be responsible for appointed key accounts
- Leverage the sales force capability in the business (via the matrix); working with key value proposition leads, business leads and other account managers
- Maintain overview of specific developments for the accounts or segments under your responsibility
- Contribute to the development of the wider market area strategy in cooperation with the area manager, including prioritisation and growing the specific service portfolio in the market area.
DNV GL Energy has a well established global energy storage advisory team and we are seeking to grow this team further. The role will report into the Northern Europe Middle East and Africa Energy Storage Head of Department and will be based in either Norway or Sweden. This is a split role between project delivery and business development for the Nordics and Baltics. DNV GL is looking for a senior consultant with prior industry, or academic, experience in preferably both the technical and market aspects of energy storage and electric vehicle projects to support the growing interest in Battery Energy Stroage Systems from our customers in the region. The candidate is required to have the technical expertise to support energy storage projects, a strong external network and a desire to take on a client facing role to secure new business for the Nordics and Baltics. The role will require spending time with customers to understand their challenges and needs and aligning and developing our services to meet these needs. Although the main focus will be on batteries in the power system, the consultant will also work closely with DNV GL’s Maritime battery team. DNV GL has a strong presence in advisory towards maritime battery applications and chairs the Maritime Battery Forum.
The role will be based in Norway or Sweden, however will further support the development of the storage market in the Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.
The key accountabilities for the role are to:
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales and market led opportunities in energy storage, electric vehicles and the electrification of the maritime industry e.g. generate leads, delivering high quality proposals and close deals (i.e. make the sale).
- Support the execution of energy storage projects which may include preparing proposals, management of projects, acting as the main point of contact for the Customer, technical due diligence, procurement support, report writing, presentations, hosting Customer training courses, etc.
- Analyse new business opportunities, gather market intelligence and ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant people to enable strong resource planning and competency development of staff.
- Support the collaboration between the battery experts in the Maritime and Energy business area.
- Prepare technical presentations and marketing materials and deliver to customers or at relevant industry events.
- Develop your external network to identify potential projects and your internal network to share knowledge and opportunities.
- Support collaboration in energy storage projects between the existing technical and market experts and teams in the region
- Work closely with the Market Area Manager for the Nordics and Baltics to develop the energy storage business and strategy.
- Managing multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget within own area of competency.
- Lead the bid/no bid decision for Storage projects in the Nordics and Baltics
The candidate will be expected to spend a minimum of 40-50% of time on chargeable work.
Meets yearly targets for order intake & order pipeline development.
Ensure compliance with working procedures defined by DNV GL, the Energy Business Area and local management.
Ensuring project work output is completed to a high level in line with customer requirements (and consistent with DNV GL policy).
Key Outputs include:
- Order Intake, Weighted Pipeline, Cost of Sales, project profitability and cashflow.
- High level of customer satisfaction reflected in DNV GL’s Customer Relationship Strength Indicator (CRSI)
The GSS Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries; service scope is services that are location independent and/or can be digitalized. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe and Centres of Competence, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
We are seeking a Head of Section HR Payroll for the GSS Global Centre HR in Gdynia, Poland. The Head of Section HR Payroll will be responsible for a Payroll team processing multi country payrolls across European countries and advising employees on payroll inquiries.
The Head of Section HR Payroll will report to the GSS Global Centre Manager HR and be part of the GSS Global Centre HR Leadership Team.
To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership, direction and prioritization to your team, creating an atmosphere of motivation and passion to be part of building up the GSS Global Centre HR in Gdynia, Poland. You will play a key role in world class service implementation, development and continuous improvement of payroll deliveries.
- Focus on further European payroll services process improvements
- Manage and coach team of the payroll specialists
- Oversee and steer day-to-day operation and delegate responsibilities across your team
- Build relationship and establish cross stream processes
- Ensure that all payroll queries are handled within Service Level Agreements in a professional manner
- Ensure that all payroll activities are delivered per company rules, legal and regulatory requirements
- Establish and maintain close and professional partnerships with internal stakeholders as well as external 3rd party vendors
- Be a valuable contributor to the GSS Global Centre HR Leadership Team in Gdynia, Poland
- Some travel will be required
We are hiring an “Up and coming materials- and corrosion expert”!
DNV GL in Bergen consists of 85 highly skilled employees, working within Maritime, Oil & Gas and Business Assurance. The section for materials and laboratories is an important part of our business and provides unique services to the industry.
In 2016 DNV GL moved to new-build premises at Marineholmen Science Park in our own tailored “Technology Centre for Materials & Corrosion”. Learn more about us at www.dnvgl.com/bergenlab
Based on increased activity we seek an enthusiastic materials and corrosion engineer to strengthen our laboratory team of experts.
We are looking for a graduate that have interest and motivation to learn more on materials selection, corrosion mechanisms and how to solve industry challenges. You should demonstrate eagerness and capability in finding solutions to challenges.
It is expected that you, based on customer need and value, will execute projects through the proposal phase, contracting, planning, execution and closing phase. The up and coming expert will provide customer value through knowledge, analysis, testing and assessment.
- Project Management
- Project execution, testing in field and laboratory
- Understands clients' needs and challenges; develop a way of solving problems and implements solutions, budgeting and proposal composition
- Team member and contribution to projects in DNV GL or with clients
- Participation in technology development projects
We are looking for a consultant to join our Renewables Advisory team in delivering services to the offshore wind industry. You will primarily focus on our key customers within the floating offshore wind market. Typical services will be linked to the planning, development and construction phases of wind farm projects, including design verification, technology qualification, due diligence and general technical advisory.
Key tasks and deliveries include, but are not limited to:
• Provide our customers with technical support related to wind and site and turbine technology;
• Perform coupled load analysis on floating offshore wind turbines;
• Scripting to perform efficient analysis (Python and similar languages);
• Development of DNV GL’s floating wind standard;
• Customer contact and project management, including managing complex, technical projects from inception through to completion;
• Participate in business development activities. Build relationships and manage interfaces with external clients, initiate JIPs (Joint Industry Projects) contributing to drive the floating wind industry forward;
You will collaborate and have extensive contact with other departments, as various projects are staffed with multi-disciplinary experts in the company.
Company: DNV GL
Job Title: Control / Loads Engineer 2019-12762
Job area: Energy, Engineering
Job Location: Bristol BS2 0PS, United Kingdom
Posted: 26th of June 2019
Closing Date: 29th of July 2019
The Loads, Aero & Control (LAC) department - part of the Renewables Advisory Service Area within DNV GL Energy - is looking for a professional Control/Loads Engineer, fluent in speaking Mandarin and aware of Chinese cultural and corporate customs.
The primary focus of this role is to contribute to the Department’s Control/Loads engineering activities and also act as a point of contact for business development with customers in China. A good understanding of wind turbine operation, loading and performance is therefore essential.
The role is based in our Bristol office and will involve occasional travel worldwide for client visits, training delivery and attendance at conferences / events.
The LAC department consists of 30 engineers delivering engineering consultancy services in the area of loads analysis and control system design for wind turbines. The same services are also offered in wave and tidal energy markets. The main customers are turbine manufacturers; however, the department also offers engineering services to support wind farm developers, owners and operators.
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
This diverse role combines technical duties and project management. The main duties would be:
• Direct interface with customers and ability/desire to manage the lifecycle of an opportunity.
• Optimising control policies in conjunction with nonlinear time domain wind turbine simulation tools to achieve cost of energy targets
• Performing load calculations for onshore, offshore fixed or floating wind turbines for a range of design standards using the aero-elastic software tool Bladed
• Analysing and researching complex phenomena in the area of aerodynamics, structural dynamics, control response, atmospheric physics, etc.
• Reporting and presenting design work both to external customers and internal audiences (in both English and Chinese languages)
• Assisting with departmental service development and maintenance activities, which may include innovation such as the development of internal tools / software scripts
• Providing Control/Loads training courses to customers
• Regularly communicating with customers by e-mail, audio / video conference and face-to-face meeting
International travel, typically for 1-2 week sessions is to be expected. DNV GL has a mature international travel safety policy and follows UK Foreign Office advice at all times. The number of travel sessions is difficult to predict but is likely to be in the region of 2-4 per year. In addition, there may be short stay travel within Europe for internal and external meetings; typically 1-2 day sessions.
DNV GL Bishop Auckland is a high pressure gas test facility with typically 20 to 25 staff testing equipment for the onshore, offshore and subsea oil and gas industry. The role will involve installation of pressure temperature and other instrumentation for site activities involving flow testing of high-pressure gas equipment. Maintenance of controllers and drives for flow control valves. ATEX inspections of site instrumentation. On occasions perform calibration activities on temperature and pressure instruments.
- Correct selection, preparation and installation of instrumentation including small bore piping for site activities involving high-pressure gas pipelines and equipment for test or calibration
- Provide correct up to date instrument information to test engineers prior to start of test and support throughout testing
- ATEX inspections of all instrumentation areas
- Inspect, maintain and repair customer supplied equipment when necessary
- Attend daily Toolbox talks to ensure they are informed of the daily work programme and any HSEQ issues
- Ensure routine maintenance and inspection of instrumentation equipment is performed on time and associated certification is recorded
- Actively seek to improve site operation and equipment through new products and innovation
- Operate within formal site operating procedures
- Work within the guidelines of agreed Health and Safety requirements for the business and ensuring that safe working practices are maintained within the hazardous and high pressure areas. Participate in HSE site inspections
- Carry out other reasonable duties/tasks as required, to deliver and meet the objectives of Research and Testing.
We are looking for a Vendor Manager to take part the DNV GL digital transformation!
Do you have a passion for driving strategic sourcing processes and manage key vendors? Are you the candidate that bridges the commercial and technical interest? Do you keep a close eye on trends and opportunities within the public cloud and digitalization as such?
DNV GL is going through a digital transformation and new digital services and solutions are in the making. The multi-cloud position we have, using a combination of our Private Cloud, Microsoft Clouds, and Oracle Clouds, serve as basis for our total IT platform named VerIT Enterprise.
Going forward, we will remain on the technology forefront by gaining scale and innovation from use of Cloud technologies.
You will become part of the Vendor Management Office as part of the Global Shared Services IT function (GSS IT). GSS IT is the internal IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units.
- Manage DNV GL strategic vendor relationships
- Lead external tender processes from contract development through contract closure
- Performance monitoring of the DNV GL key vendors and suppliers
- Ensure that the vendors deliver according to targets and objectives, as well as responding to changes
- Drive demand management to optimize all stages of the contract lifecycle with our vendors
- Ensure investments in key assets are maximised full extent and risk to the business minimised
- Ensure vendor compliance with DNV GL standards
GreenPowerMonitor offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years’ experience, company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 17.5GW globally managed and more than 3,000 solar facilities worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV GL to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnvgl.com
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a talented and proactive person to work in our administrative and finance department in Barcelona. Our organization is growing and changing very fast, we need a very dynamic and committed person who can adapt to the change on a very productive and efficient way, also willing to be part of a team managing growth and challenges.
The Purchase Manager job is described as follows:
If you're resilient, good with numbers and enjoy negotiating and communicating, a career as a purchasing manager could be for you.
Our Purchasing managers are responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices to enable our company to operate with the best quality and efficiency standards.
As a purchasing manager, you'll need to:
- develop a purchasing strategy;
- establish global agreements with different providers;
- get best value agreements based on global volume;
- produce reports and statistics on spending and saving;
- manage global accounts from different providers;
- manage with the Purchase order from the project managers for different projects;
- manage dates and status of the different purchase orders;
- conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers;
- negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided;
- validate payments and invoices;
- keep contract files and use them as reference for the future;
- develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met;
- forecast levels of demand for services and products;
- undertake value for money reviews of existing contracts and arrangements;
- forecast price trends and their impact on future activities;
- keep a constant check on stock levels;
- evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attend meetings and trade conferences;
- train and supervise the work of other members of staff.
We are looking for a candidate with experience from strategic marketing and communication work to manage and run the global marketing and communications team to continue building a strong market position for Veracity, DNV GL’s digital platform.
Veracity by DNV GL’s mission is to develop, operate and attract customers to an open digital platform and ecosystem. The main customers are asset owners and analytic service providers within the maritime, energy, oil and gas industries.
Veracity today has 1,2 million service subscriptions from more than 160.000 users in more than 15.000 companies. Over 170 services are available in this ecosystem today, and it is growing rapidly!
The reporting line will be to the director of Veracity – and you will be part of the Veracity leadership team. you will join a highly skilled team working at the edge of technology and business, always eager to learn.
- Translate our business and technology strategy and roadmap to a marketing and communication strategy
- Continue to build the Veracity market position, including establishing a brand strategy, identity and visual profile
- Be a strategic communication advisor in the Veracity management team
- Be the editor in chief for www.veracity.com, and other communication channels
- Ensure close dialogue with the rest of DNV GL, especially the marcom teams in Digital Solutions and the other business areas to drive collaboration and proactive evaluation of new marketing and communication opportunities
- Ensure close dialogue with external partners to drive collaboration and proactive evaluation of joint marketing and communication opportunities
Malaysia is part of O&G Region South East & Australia operations and holds an important and strategic position for us in the marketplace, both locally and globally. We are a team of 22 colleagues organized in 2 sections.
We hold a diverse portfolio of customers in Malaysia and other countries in the Region, delivering services on asset integrity within the onshore and offshore oil, gas and process industries.
- Acting as a senior engineer for static equipment in asset integrity management projects
- Supervising junior engineers
- Acting as project manager
- Drive business of asset integrity services
- Take part of the digital transformation in the Region
- Secure projects to enhance DNV GL's competence and recognition in the industry
We are seeking Cash Allocation Junior Accountant / Accountant for the Global Centre GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
To succeed in this role, you need to a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of building up the Global Centre. You will play a key role in service implementation of the cash allocation processes.
- Processing bank statements transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Close cooperation with Accounts Receivable Team to provide best service for internal and external customers
The position is temporary - 6 months fixed term contract.
DNV GL – Energy Insights USA, Inc. Division is seeking a NERC Compliance Specialist to join our NERC Team, Regulatory Compliance. This position is based out of our Chalfont, PA office.
Tasks May Include
- Provide sound technical and business advisory guidance to clients on matters pertaining to grid modernization and operation
- Support client initiatives
- Build outstanding client relationships based on domain knowledge, trust, and willingness to step up and do what’s necessary
- Ready and open to apply new approaches and methods to solving customer challenges
- Promote and advance to customers through technical networking
- Build personal brand and knowledge base
- Help advance the DNVGL brand and thought leadership
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art technology and market trends affecting products and services
- Deliver projects and services with diligence, integrity, and purpose
- Highly motivated to drive client and consultant team success
- Understand electric utility delivery system operations, such as distribution network, substation system, protection and control operation, associated regulatory requirements, etc.
DNV GL – Maritime Region Americas is seeking a Senior Surveyor to join our Montreal Station. As a fleet in service Senior Surveyor for Montreal you will be member of a highly-qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving the more traditional shipping segments calling ports in Quebec, Ontario, Great Lakes and Eastern Canada.
Tasks may include:
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation always.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic cost-saving manner.
- Exhibit customer oriented focus through promoting DNV GL onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
- To support Key Account Managers (KAM) as Technical Support Manager (TSM)
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Quantitative Research Analyst to perform data organization, analysis, and reporting for project work in the energy utility industry. This candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience engaging with technical and non-technical clients, colleagues and other stakeholders to understand data challenges and propose solutions. Experience with energy efficiency, demand-side management (DSM) and renewable energy programs are desirable. This position is based out of our Madison, WI office. Tasks May Include
- Support colleagues in the design, implementation and delivery of research and analytical projects
- Review for quality, analyze and document the content, structure and gaps for data from a variety sources, including but not limited to energy efficiency program data, billing data, survey data, energy usage data, interval load data, demographic data and weather data.
- Maintain existing programmed analyses; identify enhancements; track and promote usage across company
- Troubleshoot issues with data import, export, merge and analysis
- Design and develop processes to implement automated approaches for data handling and quality review tasks.
- Revise data inputs used in energy derived from disparate data sources to use in analytical tools for program evaluation and market characterization studies, and preparing models for analysis
- Develop expertise in energy efficiency data for specific programs and respond to data and research requests.
- Work on project-based teams in the delivery of program evaluations, research studies, and other project work related to energy efficiency, renewable energy and sustainability
- Conduct surveys, in-depth interviews, and field visits as directed by project managers to collect primary data used for process evaluations, market characterizations or evaluations of the impacts achieved by energy efficiency and DSM programs
- Perform secondary research, including literature reviews, internet research, document review and database review
- Assist in designing survey questionnaires, performing qualitative and quantitative data analysis in Microsoft Excel, R, or SAS, and summarizing results
- Prepare client deliverables including memos, reports, and presentations
- Forecast site-level consumption using a variety of modeling techniques such as linear regressions, random forest algorithms, artificial neural networks, etc.
- Utilize parallelized programming (Apache Spark, Hadoop, etc) for batch processing across large datasets
- Interpret the results of data analyses to produce concise, meaningful conclusions and recommendations for client-facing reports and professional papers
- Develop and maintain products that deliver data visualizations/reports to enable users to grasp concepts, identify patterns, and make better business decisions
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is seeking a Software Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will develop and support desktop, web, mobile and cloud-based software solutions and deliver associated consultancy services to our customers. This position also includes the potential to technically lead projects, and contribute to business development, including the identification of new opportunities. This role is based out of our offices in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Tasks May Include
- Work on projects to deliver software, consultancy and associated services to customers within the agreed time, costs and quality standards:
- Produce clear, unambiguous, detailed requirements
- Deliver software, systems and associated services that fully meet customer requirements
- Deliver high quality work for customers, measured through their feedback reflecting high standards
- Apply strong technical abilities and knowledge which is shared with the team
- Provide technical expertise to support business development opportunities and future initiatives
- Produce presentations and written reports as required
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Participate in all phases of agile software development projects including; gathering and clarification of requirements, production of technical specifications, software design, implementation, deployment, support of UAT, training, documentation, support and progress reporting
- Lead and participate in both client and internal meetings
- Peer review others’ work
- Provide customer support in line with Support Level Agreements and coordinate with other team members to ensure coverage
- Support business development activities including; identification of new opportunities, understanding customer needs and recommending appropriate solutions, accurate cost estimates, proposal preparation, system demonstrations and presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Identify and help implement improved ways of working to drive efficiencies and improve standards
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented person to join our team for Stage in Data Management. The role will be primarily based at our office in Milan (Vimercate) in Italy.
The main focus of the role will be to support the implemetation of the new CRM system.
Your areas of responsibilities will include:
- Data Management,
- Data Quality,
- Management System Certification area (i.e. ISO),
- Quotation Management,
- Process Improvement
During your Stage you will gain:
- Excellent chance for training and development in all of the aformentioned areas
- Better understanding of market certification standards and procedures
- Truly international experience working in a global company such as DNV GL