We are looking for an experienced and motivated Project Manager to coordinate multiple passenger newbuilding projects in Area North China.
- Project Manager for newbuildings at multiple sites
- Communication and coordination with different stakeholders
- Mentor and train local surveyors
Global Shared Services IT is the DNV GL IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV GL and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
GSS IT has established a VerIT Hybrid Platform (consisting of VerIT on premise, VerIT on Azure and VerIT on Oracle) which serves as the Platform for hosting our current services and the new Digitalisation Services.
Within this context both IT operational tasks and project work are part of the assignment, organized through a International Virtual Team setup with team members spread across the globe and from various cultures.
We are seeking System Engineers Windows
for our Windows Services Backend team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Windows Backend team is responsible for the Operational Services globally on the Windows Platform in these environments and for the Office365 backend part.
The objective is to cover the traditionally developed Windows services in VerIT (including roadmap changes) and stronger embrace the Cloud Services in MS Azure and Office365 moving forward in our Cloud journey.
Main tasks will be, but not limited to:
- System Administration
- Handling Operational Incidents, Tasks and Changes
- Implementing Business Requirements
- Project Execution
- Windows Server OS Administration and troubleshooting (on premise and in MS Azure)
- Active directory governance and troubleshooting
- Office 365 System Administration
- Azure IAAS and PAAS and system administration
- Hyper-V Management
- Identity and access management
- PKI/Certificate Management
Lead Auditor - Automotive Quality Management Systems - IATF 16949
Nationwide, USA; based out of any home office
DNV GL - Business Assurance is seeking an IATF Lead Auditor to work in our Automotive division. As independent, third-party, auditors we assist clients of all sizes in achieving and maintaining internationally recognized certifications enabling our clients to guarantee the quality of their products.
Our ISO/TS 16949 auditors certify quality management systems for all manufacturers in the automotive supply chain worldwide – for cars, their parts, components or systems. Our auditors are generally based remotely allowing them to work independently as they travel to client sites while receiving a full complement of administrative support from our central office in Katy, TX
Tasks May Include
- Perform 3rd party ISO/TS 16949 audits for North America clients
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Interact directly with clients at all levels of management in developing timely, complete, and accurate report of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
DNV GL - Energy's “Operational Excellence” group is seeking an engineer for technical asset services deliver services in the areas of high voltage interference, electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic compatibility and earthing and lightning protection systems. We are a team of 20 Engineers with a mix of highly motivated career beginners and very experienced senior engineers guiding our young colleagues and transfer their knowledge. The team supports network operators, equipment manufacturers, power companies and utilities to improve and optimize operations, to ensure a high level of human security and to increase the lifetime of the equipment. To ensure quality assurance before commissioning and during the long-term operating phase, our employees analyze, calculate, measure and verify the electrical equipment and verify that customer systems meet all normative and regulatory requirements.
This position will be based in our Dresden office.
Your tasks include:
- Analysis, appraisal, interpretation, calculation and evaluation of earthing and lightning protection systems
- Calculation and design of high-voltage earthing systems in the sense of personal protection, operation and lightning protection
- Occasional support of grounding measurement
UK Inspection Division Team act on behalf of our customers to support their QA process throughout the procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operation of assets. This can be for CAPEX and/or OPEX phases. Our services include: vendor inspection, expediting services, project assurance and site inspection.
DNV GL’s team of experienced coordinators and inspectors helps our customers to manage their budgets and save costs by assuring high quality and access to the right people, at the right time and place.
The Inspection Coordinator reports to the Operation manger/Inspection manager and is responsible for day to day inspection coordination and relationships between clients, inspectors and DNV GL as per contractual obligations, focusing on both Network Performing Offices and local external Contracts operations.
The Coordinator performs the job within the framework of DNV GL Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.
- Deal with Customers for proper follow-up of inspection requests,
- Identify qualified inspectors to fulfil a specific service request
- Submit Inspectors' cv to Customer and monitor approval,
- Mobilize inspector for the inspection visit and update calendar,
- Monitor milestones and deadlines for timely delivery of work,
- Responsible to review reports within the next 12hrs after receiving the report and issue them to Client within specified deadline,
- Evaluate inspection report according to internal procedure,
- Liaise with technical colleagues in case of any technical issue detected in the report and or during inspection activity,
- Respect the administrative deadline in order to grant efficiency to internal procedure,
- Establish and maintain communications with client, inspector, vendor and DNV GL office where applicable,
- Use of production tool for the management of the activity from the request to the approval of inspectors' hrs and expenses (on the system).
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team in Barendrecht as Key Account Officer.
The Key Account Officer (KAO) is the counter part of the Key & Enterprise Customer Manager (KCM/ECM). The KAO supports the K/ECM to assure that operations requirements & needs are reflected in new customer contracts & commitments. Once the customer contract is signed, the KAO is responsible to prepare, coordinate and monitor the customer contracts into execution and manages ongoing delivery.
The KAO initiates, in close communication with K/ECM and LA, the sales activities to secure and develop existing customers.
The role also requires participating in internal business project enhancement activities to secure future revenue growth and satisfied customers.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing key/enterprise customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Support the KCM and ECM in customer meetings when it comes to finalization and operationalization of customer contracts/Service Delivery Plans
- Coordinate with customer the amendment of contracts over time, e.g. adding / removing sites, adding/removing standards, transitions to new/other standards, initiate sales of other services (cross selling) etc.
- Prepare, coordinate and guide the planning together with lead auditors and planning department and assures the administrative set-up in CRM system
- Together with the K/ECM coordinates all customer related activities as part of a team
- KAO creates an Service Delivery Plan/Audit Delivery Plan and timely agrees with the customer & LA/PM the sample plan for the upcoming audit cycle
- Handle and monitor customer inquiries
- Manage the CRM system, control of sales key figures and data quality, correct set-up of the accounts, projects and activities, and entering data into relevant systems
- Coordinate the administrative internal processes: processing customer orders / purchase orders, audit planning, technical review and issue certificate, issue of invoicing, data quality etc.
- Initiates and follows up operational meetings with customers, follows up any customer feedback (incl. complaints) and drives the customer satisfaction improvement
We’re looking for two Senior Consultants High Voltage (HV) in the role of HV Team Lead (one for the AC activities and one for the DC activities) who will help our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution infrastructure.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technology (TDT) team. The position is available in Arnhem (The Netherlands).
The TDT team exists out of over 50 professionals and continuously growing. The team is a mix of PhD, MSc and BSc level with different backgrounds and from various cultures. You will be part of and leading the High Voltage cluster within the TDT team.
Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects where you will also collaborate in and with other teams within DNV GL. Like working jointly on substation projects, asset management or renewable energy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will transform deep technical knowledge, curiosity and hands-on high voltage equipment experience, into clear customer solutions and/or solid business opportunities
- You turn customer’s needs into concrete consultancy projects, as well execute these in the field, lab and/ or in the office
- You will give advice to our customers related to their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution equipment and systems (e.g. substations, overhead lines and cables, EMC, HVDC systems)
- You will also perform the electrical functional design of HVAC/HVDC components and substation
Next to that, you will:
- Lead business development and know how to get the orders in
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high quality reports and commercial offers
- Carry out failure investigations, both in the field as well as in the office
- Prepare specifications and tender documentation
- Execute or witness tests such as type, factory - or site acceptance tests (FAT/ SAT)
- Monitor and anticipate on market developments and decide on market approach
- Develop our service portfolio/roadmap and the annual plan
- Be a mentor to support and develop the (technical) career path of other team members
- Co-lead the TDT team
With more than 2,500 experts in more than 30 countries and more than 300 technicians and engineers in Germany, DNV GL Energy supports players in the energy industry with the aim of making energy supply safer, more reliable and more efficient while at the same time reducing CO2 emissions. DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH Germany is part of the DNV GL Group.
We are looking to expand our measurement and diagnostic teams and looking for you:
As an employee of the measurement and diagnostic team of DNV GL Energy, you assume the following tasks and are responsible for:
- Checking the safety of assets and equipment in the medium, high and extra high voltage level
- Compliance with technical regulations and requirements for personal safety (earthing)
- Carrying out measurements and tests on electrical equipment, e.g. wind turbines and solar systems (sound measurements, EMC measurements, thermography, etc.)
- Review and evaluation of lightning protection and grounding measures (substations, industrial plants, transmission towers, etc.)
- Execution of diagnostics, measurements on transformers and bushings.
With GridLab training centre in Schoenefeld (near Berlin), DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH offers training and education for specialists and managers of companies in the energy supply industry. We offer assessment center, soft skill training, switching authorization courses as well as fault and network reconstruction training in distribution and transmission networks (simulator-based). Our customers are mainly grid operators, power plant operators and wind farm operators from DACH region. An internationalization of the service portfolio is currently being developed.
As part of DNV GL, we are embedded in a global group with more than 12,000 employees in over 100 countries and enjoy the economic security of a large company. At the same time, we are a growing an innovative team at Schoenefeld site that is working to promote the qualification of specialists and managers of energy suppliers towards a digitalized future. We are thus part of the comprehensive and exciting energy transition.
Further information on the activities of DNV GL and GridLab can be found here:
Help to shape the energy transition nationally and internationally! Exciting challenges await you in the internationally active DNV GL Group.
- Administration of the control system simulator (PSI Control)
- Maintenance of electrical data models to ensure training operation
- Troubleshooting and correction with PSI IT Support
- Description of new software functions and evaluation of tender documents
- Import of customer networks from various source data formats into the simulator-specific format
- Development of own solution strategies for data export and import
- Development of innovative solutions to realize new customer requirements
- Preparation of training scenarios / support in developing digital learning formats
- Support of tenders of software and hardware solutions
- Support of maintenance of our website
DNV GL Digital Solutions business area is seeking a field sales and business development professional that will combine sales and account management to drive the successful sales and business development for software aimed at developers of onshore and offshore wind farms, and to satisfy the needs of our Energy Analysis business for software tools to support their customers in those same markets. The individual will be recognised for possessing strong sales, communication and networking skills as well as the ability to lead colleagues in the software sales process.
The Regional Sales Manager contributes to the goals (i.e. sales targets) for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration and will form part of the UK-BeNeLux Digital Solutions Sales Team.
- Promote and sell the company’s software and services;
- Extensive customer contact and a drive/passion to close sales.
- Business Development for WindFarmer markets
- Key account management of strategic customer accounts. Creating partnerships across multiple projects with key customers and forming longer term dependency on customised DNV GL tools and services.
- Contribute to continual improvement in our customers’ buying experience.
- Nurture established business relationships with customers and partners.
- Providing Management with monthly revenue summaries, monthly forecasts, market development activities and opportunities.
- Achieve consistent results against sales targets.
- Support marketing campaigns and software/service delivery experience.
- Participate in global sales gatherings and other professional development opportunities
- Professionally manage the sales process in accordance with company systems and policies;
- Developing and ownership of Sales Plan
- Forecasting sales and building pipeline.
- Recording all activity in our CRM tool Salesforce.
- Networking with sales and products teams to collaborate on global opportunities and intelligence sharing.
Key relationships include:
- External: Wind energy project developers to technical & CTO/CEO levels
- External: Renewable energy opinion formers working in supply chain, operation and finance
- Internal: Regional advisory unit Business Development staff
- Internal: Renewables WindFarmer Product Owner
- Internal: WindFarmer steering committee
Every customer is unique, every certification project is different. As Senior Sales Executive at DNV GL Business Assurance, it will be your responsibility to proactively approach and advise new customers and you will be the important link between the customer and your own operations.
We are looking for a result-oriented, enterprising Sales Executive with a positive, service-minded attitude to customers. A person who is not afraid of initial resistance from prospects. Someone who is creative and capable of leading successful sales actions and also someone who wants to be part of an enthusiastic, young, dynamic and diverse sales team.
What would be your main responisbilities?
- Drawing up specific account plans for the assigned customer groups.
- Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers.
- Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorizations.
- Acquiring new customers, analyzing customer needs and translating opportunities within the available services.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date.
- Cross-selling and deep selling with existing customers.
- Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations.
- Setting up initiatives to increase customer service and satisfaction together with Operations.
Do you want to be actively involved and make a difference in the realization of the energy transition? Do you know all about energy markets and how the developments in these markets impact our customers in the energy market? Then this job is the job for you!
The department of Energy Markets & Technology NL&UK of DNV GL covers a wide range of topics bridging business and market drivers and technical solutions with a focus on the Energy Transition. We serve utilities, transmission system operators or other infrastructure companies, large industries, governmental organizations, regulators as well as developers and investors in the energy market to realize their goals and ambitions.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with a focus on the (European) power market, market analysis and market design and regulations, who wants to support us in the development of energy strategies for our clients, analysis of power markets and applications of new technologies that strongly support the energy transition, like offshore wind, hydrogen or electric vehicles. In this role, you will be a consultant that brings expertise in energy markets and regulations to our customers. You will combine the execution of projects with a BD role to sell new projects to our customers.
Your tasks & responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant in our department, you will be part of a customer-centric environment, and you will be actively working on the acquisition and execution of projects for our clients. You will combine the execution of projects with sales activities to sell new projects to our clients. You will be working on projects for our customers as a team member and project leader. The projects will be mainly related to the transition towards renewable energy sources and production assets, transmission and distribution grids, business processes or the techno-economic feasibility of innovations. You will also be involved to identify and develop market opportunities, our existing services and establish new services.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- advise our clients in our projects about the (future) energy systems and markets;
- be the expert in this role and can combine that with the role of a project manager;
- contribute to clear and high-quality presentations and reports;
- work together with colleagues and experts in projects;
- leverage with younger colleagues to help them to develop as a consultant;
- sell new projects to grow our business;
- build a network with potential clients;
- identify market opportunities and develop our services based on these market needs;
- write winning proposals for our customers.
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Antwerp we are continuously looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Petro-chemical industry, offshore, recycle industry, storage and distribution and port industry for standards like 9001/14001/45001 and 50001,
- Information Security ISO 27001 (preferably combined with health background),
- Food and Beverage overall for GFSI standards like FSSC/BRC /IFS,
- Food and Beverage Packaging for GFSI standards like FSSC / BRC IOP.
DNV GL is looking to recruit a Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Engineer as part of an ongoing increase in capacity to meet the market needs. The role is technical in nature and would suit someone looking for a technical commercial and customer facing role.
This appointment is with the Renewables Advisory business within DNV GL. DNV GL is one of the world’s largest provider of independent renewable energy advice and a recognised authority in onshore wind energy. We are also at the forefront of the offshore wind, wave, tidal and solar sectors. Our team of dedicated experts are present in all major and emerging global markets for renewable energy.
The role will involve providing technical consulting services throughout the development, procurement, construction and operation phases of renewable energy projects, including technical due diligence to investors and lenders as well as lenders and owners engineering support.
While the role would be focused on the South African, African, Middle East and UK onshore wind markets, there would be opportunities to be involved in broader geographic markets as well as offshore wind and solar.
The engineer will work within the Renewables Projects team to promote and deliver DNV GL's services, principally to investors and lenders, but also dealing with developers and owners.
As an engineer in this team the individual will be expected to:
- Represent DNV GL, both during execution of your projects as well as market events.
- Work on due diligence projects, including reviewing of documentation relating to wind conditions, turbine suitability, ground conditions, planning and construction.
- Contract review work including review of clauses, technical specification and the allocation of risk to relevant parties.
- Review the financial model for projects including revenue assumptions, capital costs and operations costs.
- Manage due diligence projects.
- Undertake periodic site visits and inspections.
- Be involved with contract negotiation alongside the customer's legal team.
- Meet with Customers when necessary and assist in business development activities.
- Be familiar with quoting and drawing up multi-disciplinary proposals for project tendering.
- Support the continuous improvement of the business through the development of tools and processes as well as business development.
- Be able to mentor junior staff.
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
What We Offer:
- The project work is often fast paced with tight timeframes. The candidate must be willing to work with complex tasks under such deadline pressure and be comfortable in managing workflow to deliver work on time (working with line manager and other team members to allocate work effectively).
- A challenging and varied role in a dynamic and international environment.
- Dedicated local team and part of a broader due diligence community.
- Wide support network with world leading technical expertise – we have over 180 dedicated regional renewables experts, who are part of a broader 1500 strong energy community.
- Opportunity to lead in a key role on a wide range of projects and portfolios, with industry experts.
- Great opportunities for personal growth through our 70-20-10 development philosophy.
Do you want to be a part of one of the world’s largest providers of independent renewable energy advice and a recognized authority in onshore wind energy? Are you committed to address climate change and positively impact society and the world? Do you enjoy collaborating with market leading clients as well as dedicated and engaging colleagues? Then you may find the role asExperienced Due Diligence Engineer / Team Lead in DNV GL Energy to be a great fit for you!
DNV GL Energy is looking for an Experienced Due Diligence Engineer / Team Lead based in England, London or Bristol, to support the Renewables Advisory business within DNV GL as part of an ongoing increase in capacity to meet the market needs.
The role is technical in nature and would suit someone looking for a technical commercial and customer facing role, an individual driven to support and lead their team in both personal development and delivery to our customers’ expectations.
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
This appointment is with the Renewables Advisory business within DNV GL. DNV GL is one of the world’s largest providers of independent renewable energy advice and a recognized authority in onshore wind energy. We are also at the forefront of the offshore wind, solar and storage sectors. Our team of dedicated experts are present in all major and emerging global markets for renewable energy.
While the role would be focused on the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Africa onshore wind market, the successful candidate would be involved in leading projects in broader geographic markets and with mixed technologies (e.g. onshore/offshore wind, solar, transmission assets).
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
As an Experienced DD Engineer for Renewables Advisory you will have these main purposes and objectives.
- Represent DNV GL, during execution of your projects throughout the development, procurement, construction and operation phases.
- Leading investor, M&A and lender related transactions.
- Provide experience based technical advice to our clients.
- Assist with business development in coordination with our Business Leads.
- Support the continuous improvement through the development of tools and processes.
As Team Lead for Renewables Advisory you will have these main purposes and objectives.
- Provide support, management and technical leadership to your assigned team, including mentoring and training of staff. This will specifically include holding regular meetings with individuals to provide feedback on project progress, actively support the competence development of individuals and provide support and coaching to staff on technical and soft skill issues.
- Facilitate and enable your team to collectively succeed.
- Provide support to the Head of Department in the team/department strategy and plans where appropriate.
- Plan and resource multiple projects involving your team members (including projects which you will be undertaking) to ensure work is conducted within timescales and to budget.
Manage substantial due diligence projects of both single and mixed technology.
- Drive and facilitate investor and M&A transactions.
- Work closely as part of the team to deliver due diligence projects, including reviewing of documentation relating to wind conditions, turbine suitability, ground conditions, planning and construction, contracts and the allocation of risk to relevant parties.
- Lead, develop and coach the due diligence team, located in the Bristol and Dublin offices.
- Be ready for regular travel in relation to the team management responsibilities and in order to support an active presence with our customers for sales activities and project delivery.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Project Manager to take charge of construction a series of Bulk/Oil/Chemical carriers in Jiangyin, Area North China.
- Delivering projects in accordance with requirements
- Meeting customers quality requirements and expectations
- Complying with DNV GL HSE requirements
- Manage budget and resources at site to achieve the target
- Management of changes
Digital Solutions as a business area in DNV GL was formed in 2018, gathering approximately 1000 digital experts from around the organization into one powerful unit. This gives DNV GL the focus, agility and efficiency required to stay on top of digitalization technologies and skillsets like IoT, big data analytics, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, blockchains and cyber security.
Given by the purpose and dedication of DNV GL, cyber security is an obvious focus area for the company. Our expert teams are well-established and have since the infancy of cyber security been powerful players in controversial and high-attention cases, yet always discretely retained a low profile.
Our particular team of consultants in “Cyber Security services” cover the topics of security architecture, risk management, quality assurance, incident handling and recovery, but also high-level security governance and general security strategies.
As one part of that, our advisory contributes in all kind of cyber security cases. We take part in major telecom and IT projects, and we also fill security expert roles in large public and private organisations. One specialty worth mentioning about DNV GL is the cyber security for industrial control systems (ICS)/ operation technology (OT), within industries such as Maritime, Energy – power generation, transmission, renewables, and oil & gas.
DNV GL currently recognizes a clear ramp-up in the cyber security advisory market, which is entirely reasonable given the increased focus on financial consequences from cyber-related incidents. These consultant positions will increase our capacity to meet that market demand.
As a Cyber Security Consultant you will participate in DNV GL’s advisory projects, and work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the field. This will give you a highly interesting and steep learning curve, and you will also build an extremely attractive formal experience. We will invest in training for you, so you take relevant cyber certificates.
Many of these projects are done from DNV GL’s beautiful premises at the seaside in Høvik, Bærum, or in Trondheim. Some projects are done at customer premises and might involve travelling.
When working with cyber security we have to be on the top of the game with a rapidly changing threat picture and technology with digitalization, it is always interesting for us to get younger people and new experiences on the team. If you are full of energy, is willing to learn more about cyber, wants to contribute and is interested in working in a dynamic environment, with different projects, tasks and industries you should apply to come and join us.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our websiteto get to know more about us!
DNV GL - Energy's “Power Systems Planning” group is seeking a senior engineer for power system planning to deliver services in the areas of power system studies and analysis, system planning, integration of renewable generation and future power systems concepts like storage and smart grid technologies. We are a team of 15 Engineers with a mix of highly motivated career beginners and very experienced senior engineers guiding our young colleagues and transfer their knowledge. The team supports transmission and distribution system operators, industrial clients and renewable generation operators. This position will be based in our Dresden office.
Your tasks include:
- Planning and dimensioning of technical equipment for power systems based on static and dynamic network analysis
- Development and improvement of modelling systems
- Detail investigation for special electrical issues
- Independently development of grid concepts and concepts for grid optimization
- Analysis and planning of smart grids
- Assessment of risks and investment strategies
- Project management and project steering
The Senior Sales Expert shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
• Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads
• Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
• Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
• Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorizations
• Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
• Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
• Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
• Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
• Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time
• Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
• Assisting Key-/Enterprise-Customer Managers and Key-Account Officers with quotes and sales activities