We are looking for a senior individual with significant track record and industry network to join our Renewables Advisory team and further strengthen our position within the offshore wind industry. You will primarily focus on Offshore Wind Due Diligence services and technical advice particularly to our customers in the financial segment including institutional equity investors and lenders.
Key tasks and deliveries include, but are not limited to:
Work on offshore due diligence projects as a team member or project manager (after an initial period of learning) co-ordinating a sub-team of technical experts;
Customer contact and project management, including managing complex, technical projects from inception through to completion;
Undertake and co-ordinate reviews of project documentation including data and risk analysis;
Consider identified project issues/risks and provide a commercial view of their implications to the project;
Contract review work including review of clauses, technical specification and the allocation of risk to relevant parties;
Review revenue assumptions, capital costs and operations costs;
Liaise with wide range of clients from wind farm developers to financial institutions;
Support the continuous improvement of the business through the development of tools and processes;
Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
You will collaborate and have extensive contact with other departments, as various projects are staffed with multi-disciplinary experts in the company.
Where you come in
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is seeking a Software Developer to join our team. We provide software solutions to internal and external customers primarily within the UK and US gas distribution and pipeline industry.
Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting (new technologies, subject matter and challenges) and varied. We keep up with the latest tools and technologies and all staff have a competence development plan to help their progression within the organisation.
This position also includes the potential to technically lead projects, and contribute to business development, including the identification of new opportunities. This role is based out of our offices in Mechanicsburg, PA or Houston, TX.
Tasks May Include
- Work on projects to deliver software, consultancy and associated services to customers within the agreed time, costs and quality standards:
- Produce clear, unambiguous, detailed requirements
- Deliver software, systems and associated services that fully meet customer requirements
- Deliver high quality work for customers, measured through their feedback reflecting high standards
- Apply strong technical abilities and knowledge which is shared with the team
- Provide technical expertise to support business development opportunities and future initiatives
- Produce presentations and written reports as required
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Participate in all phases of agile software development projects including; gathering and clarification of requirements, production of technical specifications, software design, implementation, deployment, support of UAT, training, documentation, support and progress reporting
- Lead and participate in both client and internal meetings
- Peer review others’ work
- Provide customer support in line with Support Level Agreements and coordinate with other team members to ensure coverage
- Support business development activities including; identification of new opportunities, understanding customer needs and recommending appropriate solutions, accurate cost estimates, proposal preparation, system demonstrations and presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Identify and help implement improved ways of working to drive efficiencies and improve standards
DNVGL Maritime has an ambitious digitalisation strategy, and we are expanding our software development team.
As a software engineer, you can expect to:
- Design and develop innovative software solutions.
- Continuously improve relevant technology competence trough teamwork, networks, conferences and dedicated training.
- Take part in all development phases, from idea generation to seeing your solutions in use.
- Work in agile, cross-functional teams focusing on delivering customer value.
Our technology platform is a web-centric set of microservices, leveraging the latest Microsoft technology stack as well as Open source solutions, both on premise and cloud. This platform focuses on the smart use of data and machine learning algorithms, and integrates with DNV GL’s Veracity platform.
We run more than 100 applications, used by thousands of people internally and externally, 24/7.
Are you a leader Looking to increase the penetration of renewables on the grid? Are you excited to enable renewable power developers and investors make smarter decisions about the projects? You could be our Director of Resource Integration & Power Market Analytics.
The Resource Integration and Power Market Analytics team provides technical and advisory services to offshore wind and onshore renewable developers and investors throughout project siting, risk assessment, grid integration process, engineering design and financing. The Director (also known as a Head of Section) will provide leadership for a team of skilled staff, establish a vision, drive innovation, build plans to increase market share and revenue, and increase efficiency. This candidate should take great pride in growing new leads into trusted advisory relationships and delivering top service to customers. The candidate is preferably based in our Dallas, TX office, however other locations may be considered for a qualified applicant.
At DNV GL, we increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society. Join a diverse, high performing and innovative team, working on hundreds of projects a year with access to the best quality and widest range of project data.
Tasks May Include
- Contribute to development of the team’s short-term and long-term business plan including, but not limited to, annual operating budgets, annual targets, identifying growth areas, new initiatives, key customer segments, new service offerings and enhancing existing service offerings to align with market needs
- Lead business development activities and generate increased revenues and profits by leading sales outreach activities including opportunity identification, pipeline management, proposal development and submittal, and play a significant role during negotiation and establishment of contracts
- Actively manage the relationships and act as liaison with select key customer accounts in offshore wind and onshore renewable industry
- Be a leader in excellent customer service, and setting the example in timeliness, quality and efficiency of our services
- Provide thought leadership by actively participating in industry forums to promote our vision and contributions, stay engaged with industry progress and continuously challenge the team by setting higher standards to meet the clients’ ever-increasing sophistication and expectations as well as market needs
- Manage the team’s service portfolio, to include technical oversight and quality control of the execution and delivery of work products and studies, and evolution and validation of methodologies and study inputs
- Drive innovation for the team’s service offerings
- Provide leadership by mentoring, empowering and coaching the team members and preparing the next generation of team leaders, manage and evaluate the performance of direct reports
- Resource planning including justifying and leading the hiring process
- Contribute to cross-selling opportunities for other DNV GL’s businesses
Global Shared Services IT (GSS IT) is the DNV GL IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV GL and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
We are seeking an IT Support Analyst. The IT Support Analyst will report to the Group Leader.
- Provide exceptional customer service within fixing incidents at first contact (where possible)
- Ensure adherence to SLAs
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Troubleshooting systems, multiple applications, and network issues
- Prioritizing and managing many open tickets at the same time
- Take ownership of registered cases, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution
- Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers
- Provide basic in-house training to end-users
- Take part in testing of new releases or contribute to virtual teams in project work
- Represent the service desk at team and department meetings when required
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures, and developments (Utilize knowledge base system and contribute to the knowledge base)
The position will cover a 100% role as Marketing and Communications Coordinator for DNV GL - Digital Solutions, Region APAC, Area South East Asia and Oceania.
The location is based in Singapore and is a part of DNV GL - Digital Solutions’ regional marketing team, reporting to SEAO Area Manager directly with dotted line to APAC Regional marketing manager. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator works closely with sales team as well as with the global and regional marketing teams.
The position requires good communication and project management skills and a high level of proactivity. Some travelling required related to e.g. execution of tradeshows and customer events.
1. Event management
- Arrange and deliver sales and marketing events such as seminars, conference and exhibitions
- Conduct event and training survey and improve from customers’ feedback
2. Managing marketing materials
- Maintain sales and marketing presentations, brochures, flyers, posters, and so on
- Manage giveaways within given budget
3. Content development and promotion
- Translate and copy write global content for Chinese market
- CN country site web publishing and web page maintenance
- Interview customer and draft customer story
- Write up PR news
- Social media posts
4. Lead handling
- Capture leads to Salesforce through events, survey, training, Linkedin and local campaigns
- Lead handling and follow up with sales managers
DNV GL – Energy's Sustainable Energy Use – PDI group is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to act as front-line support, facilitating the care of clients in a welcoming, timely and efficient manner. The successful candidate must possess exceptional customer service skills and strong customer focus as well strong technical skills to learn the ins and outs of our program and tools. This position is based out of our Phoenix, AZ office.
Tasks May Include
- Take calls or respond to emails from external customers. Be able to explain in clear and efficient way how to resolve issues, using existing processes, previous cases or prior experiences. Have the patience to investigate and work through the issue, regardless of how long it takes to resolve
- Take first-line calls about our web-based products by asking appropriate questions to determine root-cause of issues and help participate in our program. Must be able to quickly and accurately shift attention among multiple tasks without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration
- During normal business hours, answer program support phone, accurately take customer details and log in web-based tools. Using the list of available team members, transfer the phone call. Must be able to quickly and accurately shift attention among multiple tasks without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration
- During normal business hours, continuously monitor the program support mailbox, and sort and route emails based on pre-defined rules/guidelines
- Act as liaison between client/customers, IT group and program team when investigating an issue and implementing updates to web-based tools
- Provide IT-related information to the development, testing and support teams as we upgrade or fix issues in our web-based products and environments
- Follow procedures for escalating issues to other team members, management or another DNV GL group
- Develop and update process documents
- Share knowledge about the web-based products with team members
- Maintain customer database records
DNV GL – Energy's Sustainable Energy Use – PDI group is seeking an Energy Auditor to provide facility audits and expert advice for customers while recommending specific upgrades to electric systems through exemplary customer service. You will also convince customers of the improved efficiency that the upgrades will bring. You will provide excellent customer service and help customers implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to improved energy management at their facility. This position is based out of our Phoenix, AZ office.
Tasks May Include
- Promote the energy efficiency program to customers through the completion of scheduled energy assessments.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program's strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business activities of its customers.
- Inspection of facility to determine types, quantities and locations of energy-efficient equipment.
- Conduct customer site audits to verify existing conditions and recommend the installation of energy-saving equipment. Ability to recognize, identify and catalog energy-saving equipment types is critical.
- Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for installing energy efficiency products.
- Advise customers on the elements of energy-consuming equipment (i.e., lighting, HVAC, energy management systems, motors).
- Utilize time out of office doing inspections to locate and identify new construction sites in the service territory area along with taking the opportunity to attempt to contact the onsite principal with the objective of informing them about the many aspects and value our programs have to offer.
- Enter data into spreadsheets and web-based tools of energy savings products that were recommended.
- Collaborate with program team to develop audit report for customers.
- Build quick rapport with customers. Quickly initiate conversations with customers on site regarding energy usage at the facility.
- Educate customers about the program.
- Extensive driving and travel within Arizona during the week. Most travel will be in Phoenix metro area.
Would you like to bring your experience to the next level?
DNV GL’s Global Shared Services - Human Resources - Europe is seeking a Sourcing Expert to become a member of our Recruitment Team. This role allows you to actively contribute to the continued growth of DNV GL by attracting talents across Europe through digital channels (social media platforms, job boards, content sharing).
- Develop direct search strategy by seeking, identifying and evaluating innovative opportunities for recruitment campaign improvements
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers/recruiters to bring true value and expertise to the hiring process – act as a partner for the business
- Develop and maintain relationships within both potential candidates and business areas; become recognized as a talent knowledge expert
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of current recruitment directions in the industry, government, and technology
- Stay updated on trends and market situation within the area of sourcing & recruitment, in particular, social media and digitalization
- Assist with job analysis, job description development and phone interviews
- Screen and qualify applicants on a time-sensitive basis
- Maintain accurate records within our Applicant Tracking System
- Support and advice on all recruitment related issues
You will be actively involved in supporting technical aspects of the service and best operational procedures to achieve quality service in line with the business ambitions on an operational level.
- Responsible for reviewing technical documentation of the day to day inspection coordination and relationships between clients, inspectors and DNV GL as per contractual obligations, focussing on both Network Performing Offices and local external Contracts operations
- Responsible for monitoring subcontractors’ performance in the inspection and also, the quality of reports generated from these inspections
- Responsible for selection and validation of the new resources (inspectors) performing technical interviews and technical tests/assessments.
You will perform the job within the framework of DNV GL Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.
- Evaluate reports and review document submissions including Non-Conformances (NCR’s), Claims, observations ensuring the reports are technically reviewed
- Grow and Maintain inspector database including validation and collection of information and documents (CV, qualification, certificates, list of activities…)
- Supporting Inspection team on technical aspects such as type of inspection, documentation needed, profile of the inspector, etc.
- Developing of technical training to the coordinators: basic technical review of reports, technical concepts, documentation, etc.
- Establish and maintain communications with client, inspector, vendor and DNV GL office where applicable
- Establish, co-ordinate and communicate scope of work for inspection requests where required
- Enter all information related to inspectors and their monitoring
- Prepare and lead training package for inspectors, ensuring that all instructions are clear and correct to improve performance
- Identify and report opportunities for improvement in the operation and inspection services
- Act as client focal point where applicable for technical aspects
- Support/advice on quality case, NCR, complains and their satisfactory resolution
- Support preparation of quotations/tenders/proposals and completion of related technical documentation as required
- Accurate and timely administration and organisation of work
- Effective communication with team members in/out of office
- Professional and responsive approach towards clients and colleagues
- Support Operation managers/Team Leaders when requested
- Undertake occasional inspections on key manufacturers and or critical material (including verification survey jobs)
- Arrange and perform resource monitoring (both desk/report and field) ensuring compliance with quality requirements and DNV GL standards/procedures.
- Feedbacks on reviewed reports within 12hrs after receiving the report, prior to issue them to the client
- Responsible for 100% report review
- Customer satisfaction feedback related to technical aspects of the service
- No. of complaints / accolades received
- Implementation of Inspection procedure
- 100% of Inspectors set up and monitored
- Team Utilisation target of minimum 80%, ensuring to achieve the targeted EBITA.
The purpose of the position is to provide practical and efficient Facility & Procurement Coordination mainly within Poland, ensuring alignment with the business objectives of the company. Furthermore, the purpose is to also provide professional advice in HSE topics for all locations in the area.
Main responsibilities of the HSE Coordinator:
- Supporting compliance with polish HSE legislation;
- Supporting on country level risk assessments (office employees, auditors, surveyors) and follow up on action plans;
- Monitoring and follow up of HSE cases reported in Synergi Life and REM + Proc reporting tools;
- Performing HSE office tour activities;
- Maintaining red folders, emergency preparedness plans and procedures. Coordinating office related emergency drills and safety documents;
- Organize at least one crisis exercise on yearly basis for Poland in cooperation with BA’s and Country Chair;
- Monitoring and reporting on environmental aspects (energy consumption, waste & emissions generation etc.) for Poland and WSEE countries;
- Align with Country Chair and BA HSEs in reference to PPEs needs;
- Leading HSE Committee meeting;
- Member of Accident Committee, Social Committee;
- Environmental targets setting and monitoring;
- Prepare and present reports on Country Chair meetings and HSE Management review meetings;
- Be the point of contact for external HSE audits under GSS responsibility;
- Car fire extinguisher inspections (November);
- Coordinate regulatory HSE training (First aid, fire safety);
- Facilitating of statutory reporting;
- Updating the HSE intranet for Poland in coordination with GSS HR Intranet Services.
- Administrate ordering and proper delivery of goods and services,
- Company events: Baltexpo, Family Day, Christmas Party for Kids & Adults;
- Sodexo gift cards for Christmas, anniversaries and weddings;
- Member of Connect Gdynia;
- Informing local colleagues on how to order / make purchase orders;
- Check and code REM + Proc related invoices;
- Management of insurance policies;
- Intranet communication.
We are now looking for experienced consultants and power sector professionals. You will be part of a strong team that is highly motivated by helping clients navigate the energy transition. New team members should have a particularly strong profile within power markets, power economics, risk management, new energy technologies, deal advisory and/or business consulting. You are an experienced consultant or industry professional that has developed core competencies that will enable our clients to make the right choices in the complex change dynamics in the energy sector. The team in the Nordics is closely integrated with our global organization and our projects are often executed in cooperation with consultants from other teams.
The role entails assignments focused on:
- Analytics focused assignments related to power markets, green growth and decision support in the energy sector
- Regulatory and commercial advisory focused on framework conditions in the power sector
- Providing specialist input from your area of expertise across the global portfolio
- Driving new initiatives and sales towards clients within relevant themes such as: Integration of renewables, electrification, investments in low emission asset, “behind the meter” innovation, market design etc.
Successful candidate will be actively involved in supporting technical aspects of the service and best operational procedures to achieve quality service in line with the business ambitions on an operational level.
- Responsible for driving up competence levels in the Technical Department and Regional Workforce (Inspectors + Coordinators);
- Responsible for ensuring that the day to day review of all technical documentation is performed to assist the Operational Units deliver the Client’s expectation and ensure the “Right First Time” deliverables (ITPs, Quality Plans, Reports, Technical Standards, International Standards, Client’s own standards….);
- Responsible for making sure that all training or induction courses are fit for purpose and up to date. This includes Mindflash courses. Delegate where necessary;
- Responsible for monitoring subcontractors’ performance and the quality of reports generated from these inspections. Delegate as necessary;
- Responsible for selection and validation of the new resources (inspectors) performing technical interviews and technical tests/assessments. Delegate as necessary but on occasions monitoring that the delegate is performing the role correctly
- Able to quickly identify and understand complex and commercial issues and propose and handle solutions to such cases;
- Able to identify and develop new tools and digital services that will benefit operations and client. (Remote Inspection, Remote monitoring, Data Mining, Digital Reporting….);
- Take on own initiatives to drive new learning into the business unit;
- Will share professional knowledge with colleagues and other business units;
- Regional focal point for all technical discussions. Able to collaborate effectively across internal departments and globally within DNVGL to achieve a swift and coordinated delivery of service;
- Ensure that the DMS is fit for purpose and action any changes or updates needed;
- Ensure the correct selection and validation of inspectors that will be approved by a client’s internal examination process (Aramco, BP GWO….) Develop course to ensure a higher success rate at these examinations;
- To ensure close out of all QETs.
Technical Coordinator performs the job within the framework of DNV GL Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.
- Evaluate reports and review document submissions including Non-Conformances (NCR’s), Claims, observations ensuring the reports are technically reviewed;
- Grow and Maintain inspector database including validation and collection of information and documents (CV, qualification, certificates, list of activities…) to be uploaded in the internal system iInspect2;
- Supporting Inspection team on technical aspects such as type of inspection, documentation needed, profile of the inspector, etc.;
- Developing of technical training to the coordinators: basic technical review of reports, technical concepts, documentation, etc.;
- Establish and maintain communications with client, inspector, vendor and DNV GL office where applicable;
- Establish, co-ordinate and communicate scope of work for inspection requests where required;
- Enter all information related to inspectors and their monitoring into iInspect2, as required;
- Prepare and lead training package for inspectors, ensuring that all instructions are clear and correct to improve performance;
- Identify and report opportunities for improvement in the operation and inspection services;
- Build strong interpersonal relationship with clients and source repeat business opportunities with periodic F2F engagement where applied;
- Act as client focal point where applicable for technical aspects;
- Support/advice on quality case, NCR, complains and their satisfactory resolution;
- Support preparation of quotations/tenders/proposals and completion of related documentation as required;
- Accurate and timely administration and organisation of work;
- Effective communication with team members in/out of office;
- Professional and responsive approach towards clients and colleagues;
- Support Operation managers/Team Leaders when requested;
- Undertake occasional inspections on key manufacturers and or critical material (including verification survey jobs);
- Arrange and perform resource monitoring (both desk/report and field) ensuring compliance with quality requirements and DNV GL standards/procedures;
- To himself/herself to uphold the high standards that they set.
DNV GL - Energy KEMA Powertest is seeking an Administrative Assistant to, under the direction of the Head of Department, provide administrative support for multiple functions within KEMA Laboratories Chalfont. This position is responsible for assuring the work is performed in accordance with all KEMA Laboratories and industry standards while meeting the requirements of our Customers. This position is based at our high power, high voltage test laboratory in Chalfont, PA.
Tasks May Include
- Assist with Commercial & Technical Support
- Provide day to day support to the Head of Section Test Operations in scheduling Customer testing, responding to Customer requests for test dates and other duties as required including:
- Update Tic Suite scheduling system as required
- Manage the Chalfont Planning e mail portal
- Respond to Customer inquiries regarding scheduling, logistics, etc.
- Support Test Engineers as necessary regarding customer scheduling issues
- Review & maintain resource loading processes and systems for Test Operations personnel
- Provide day to day support for Head of Department including:
- Documentation management - executing data downloads from clients' FTP sites / data rooms, internal document filing and organization, distribution to and communication with internal technical teams
- Support Head of Department with upkeep and formatting of CVs and similar business development materials
- Support for KEMA Laboratories HSE and Quality Program administration
- Provide day to day support for Reporting process including:
- Support deliverables and Test Reports - formatting of technical reports and deliverables, document compilation, finalizing documents or reports for execution, gathering document signatures, etc.
- Under direction of technical staff, compile content in Test Reports to prepare for submittal to Customers
- Provide day to day support to the Sales process in developing Customer Quotations, responding to Customer inquiries and other duties as required
- Provide support for Quotations - initial drafting of proposals using MS Word templates, information forms and other contractual requirements, preparation of letters of transmittal, managing Tic Suite, developing business development presentations, etc.
- Administrative support for Finance Manager and Head of Section Engineering & Maintenance as required
- Assist with General Office Administration
- Provide back up for general reception duties: incoming mail/phones, greet visitors/courier services, office related shipping support, building key cards, etc.
- Lead administrative aspects of on-boarding of new employees, in conjunction with HR and IT support services
- Support visitor travel arrangements as necessary
- Support for Customer site visit preparation - airline, hotels, car rental, etc
- Provide support for conference preparations including logistics, administrative assistance in preparing presentations, papers, and posters, meeting organization, etc.
- Oversee management of all office equipment, including local vendor management and maintenance
- Purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment needs (including ergonomic equipment)
- Working with Property Management contractor, ensure office maintenance and order, including supply room, kitchen, vending machines, etc.
- Filing, copying, scanning, editing documents, notes transcription, archiving, etc.
- Maintenance of copier email lists, restocking paper, toner, recycling
- Support organization of birthday, anniversary, annual holiday party and other local events
- Other duties assigned, as needed
DNV GL Clean Technology Centre (CTC) joined the APAC DNV KEMA team in January 2013 with ambitious growth plans to establish DNV KEMA in South East Asia. Now the CTC is part of the DNV GL Energy Advisory team and will partner with customers to create joint technological and commercial solutions at the cutting edge, acting as a catalyst and bridge between the players in the clean tech space to build trust, credibility and transparency. DNV GL’s global resources and experience will be used to create solutions suited for the Asian context.
You will be responsible for the delivery solar energy assessment services to support developers and due diligence for residential, commercial, and utility scale PV systems.
Typical duties may include:
- Analysis and development of meteorological files and assumptions for inclusion in modelling tools;
- Forecasting long-term resource using measure-correlate-predict methods and other regression models;
- Creation of software input files based on documented or review of experimental data;
- Development of annual and long-term solar energy assessments, using various modelling tools;
- Development of uncertainty analyses using statistical and pragmatic approaches to determine probabilistic energy production forecasts;
- Analysis of energy production data from solar projects, including comparison of operating vs. modelled data, downtime analyses, and various other comparative analyses using quantitative data analysis techniques;
- Review of test procedures and methods to collect data to evaluate the performance of projects;
- Review and provide comments on resource assessments and energy estimates provided by other colleagues or customers.
- Review the feasibility of sites for development which will include, feasibility studies, energy yield optimization, site meteorological conditions.
- Technical report writing;
- Interfacing with customers to discuss results and risk mitigation;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals including scope of services, schedule and budgeting;
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers or presentations;
- Project management.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Business Development leader for our battery test facility. In our team we conduct high quality measurements and tests to help renewable and energy storage technology developers, users, investors, manufacturers, and regulators better understand the performance of their equipment. We are engineers, scientists, and project managers dedicated to the continued development and success of the energy industry.
This position will report to the Head of Department. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues across DNV GL’s Energy Business unit -- particularly those in energy storage advisory, business development, and project management within the Rochester lab -- to establish commercial strategies and carry out key business development and Key Account Manager (KAM) duties, with the aims of growing revenue, driving innovation, and selling work that brings high value to our customers and other industry stakeholders.
The preferred location for this position is in our Rochester, NY battery test lab. We will consider other DNV GL locations or remote work.
Task May Include
- Cultivating client and other stakeholder relationships, writing proposals, and winning new business.
- Coordinating with engineering and operations teams in proposal development to ensure proposals are of high quality and executable.
- Analyzing new business opportunities, gathering market intelligence and ensuring distribution of knowledge amongst relevant colleagues.
- Contributing to near-term and medium-term strategy in coordination with other leaders representing senior management, project management, operations, and engineering.
- Collaboratively grow business development skills of colleagues.
- Occasionally managing projects and contributing to technical deliverables (with data evaluation and report writing, for example).
- Cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships with key subcontractors to facilitate successful winning and execution of projects that involve capabilities outside of DNV GL’s in-house functions.
- Developing and collaborating on department-specific strategic initiatives and business development plans to expand service offerings and market share.
- Collaborating with other BD staff regionally and globally to maximize cross-departmental order intake and value-add for our customers.
- Making strategic sales calls and presenting at key conferences and road shows as needed to drive key business development opportunities.
- Championing, managing, and using applicable lead and proposal tracking systems, such as DNV GL’s Lead to Contract system.
- Interfacing with partners and industry participants such as NYBEST, NYSERDA, SEPA and others.
- Scheduling and facilitating sales review calls to track progress against goals, analyze win/loss statistics, and identify required actions in support of departmental revenue plans.
- Collaborating with others to provide guidance and assist with key proposal development (templates, content, structure, reviews).
Perfom Risk Analysis/Compliance Services (Brazilian Regulatory):
- Qualitative risk analysis: HAZOP/PHA leader
- Quantitative risk analysis: QRA, FERA, Ship Collision, Dropped Objects
- Process Safety Skills
- Experience in developing Safety Case
- Experience with PHAST/SAFETI software
- Experience in all areas: upstream, downstream and midstream - desirable
- Knowledge related to Brazilian regulations (onshore and offshore)
- Availability to travel, including services on boarding
- Digitalization focus/interest
DNV GL – Energy's Sustainable Energy Use – PDI group is seeking an experienced Energy Efficiency Engineer to join NV Energy Programs team. This position is designated to support major customer accounts, conduct energy audits, project inspections, customer education, project management, and support the development of energy efficiency contract proposals. This position is based out of our Las Vegas, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Develop request for proposals to support energy efficiency projects Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications with contractors and/or facility managers, including determination of baseline usage for industrial equipment, calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Independently perform site-specific engineering analysis and evaluation of complex energy efficiency projects involving HVAC, lighting and industrial process equipment, such as pumps, motors, fans and compressed air systems
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency opportunities and generate corresponding energy report
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies, customers, clients, and others
- Conduct on-site energy assessments and analyze the energy performance of commercial buildings to determine cost-effective energy efficiency upgrades.
- Customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment at Utility commercial and industrial businesses
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency opportunities and generate corresponding energy report
- Conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offering
- Project management support
- Database management support
- Weekly, Monthly and annual reporting
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Distribution Sales Consultant to join our Program Delivery and Implementation (PDI) team. PDI helps commercial and industrial utility customers save energy and money. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our midstream electric and gas programs. This individual will work directly with the distributors, and be accountable for increasing the throughput of energy efficiency products. This position is based in our Reno, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Build relationships with electrical distributors, Trade Allies, and channel partners to achieve program goals
- Understands, identifies and works with electrical distributor decision makers
- Provide resources, education and support to electrical distributors, Trade Allies, and contractors
- Develop and execute outreach plan and activities
- Works closely with Marketing to monitor program results and to develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Execute activities designed to promote energy efficiency
- Help plan and support energy efficiency outreach events
- Possesses a solid understanding of the technology segments and deep understanding of the product line
- Maintains excellent client relations with utility
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies and other marketing channel partners, customers, clients, and others
- Work closely with marketing and outreach team to monitor program results and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Maintain excellent client relations
DNV GL Norway offers students relevant work experience.
Summer job in DNV GL Norway?
We have plenty positions waiting for you!
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, this could be the perfect start for your career.
Our Managers in DNV GL are now looking for students for our summer jobs this summer.
Managers will select summer students based on their business needs aligned with your education, experience and background. Please indicate your master program specialization and/or main area of study during the application process.
We are looking for students with relevant knowledge and competence. We trust our summer students to help us keep our business up and running during the summer and make our projects proceed according to plan. We are primarily looking for 3rd and 4th year students with relevant Master Program specialization from:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology, Subsea
- Petroleum Geoscience and Engineering, Geotechnical
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Cybernetics, Robotics, Electronic
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Safety & Risk Management
- Marine biology
- Computer Science, Information Science, Data science
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Finance, HR