DNV GL’s global HR system“Partner” is based on the Oracle HCM Cloud platform including different Oracle Cloud PaaS services as well as Seertech’s iLearning Plus implemented in November 2017. Additionally, we are running a recruiting system based on iCIMS Cloud Solution. The HR Applications Competence Centre manages existing and new implemented applications in high quality, efficiency and under one governance in GSS IT.
As part of the HR Process Support Team within the HR Applications Competence Center the GSS IT Organisational Management Process Consultant is responsible to manage changes in the organisational structure and other master data elements in our global HR systems (Partner, Reorg Tool) as well as advising the HR business on reorganisation tasks and processes. The role requires a strong background in HR and IT.
Your key tasks and deliveries will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the first line support for all position data related changes including requests for new positions within the same day. That includes handling of the position inbox and related CMS cases.
- Provide the second line support for all organisational changes of HR data in case of new, move and closed Departments according to the reorg cycle and all other departments details based on the 2 day SLA target time and quality assures all entries in the Re-Org Tool, Partner and SAP HCM.
- Advise the HR community in case of organisational management questions
- Support larger reorganisation projects covering HR and Finance aspects
- Support and consult HR Community like HR Office, IT system owners and IT Service Managers in the reorganisation processes to help manage dependencies towards DNV GL application.
- Run defined reports to check that department details are in line with organisational management conventions e.g. department types, short names, reporting regions.
- Identify and collect improvement ideas for organisational data management as the key user for organisational management including relevant test activities including quarterly patch relevant tests
As part of the larger DNV GL Group, our 2,000 Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on our customers' future.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world's economic, social and environmental needs.
DNV GL Business Assurance Benelux is looking for an inspiring Sales Manager Benelux, who is seeking opportunities to grow personally and professionally and would like to contribute to the growth and success of our ambitious and dynamic Benelux organization.
Manage, lead and develop a team of currently 16 employees in Barendrecht and 2 in Antwerp SalDrive the sales on Management System Certification and Cross-Selling of other services like training, consulting, product Assurance
- Develop sales in general and within the focus on industry sectors such as Food and Healthcare
- Identify market growth, diversification and brand building across all sectors
- Provide input for the development and promotion of existing and new products and services
- Enhance customer service and satisfaction
- Develop initiatives to enhance customer service and satisfaction, in cooperation with Operations
- Monitor and proactively improve effectiveness and efficiency of the sales processes and performance
- Work with Sales Officers and Sales Executives in the preparation and presentation of offers to potential clients
- Identify market opportunities and suitable business partners for cooperation, creating and maintaining effective and beneficial partnerships
DNV GL's Synergi Life is one of the world's most recognized EH&S (environment, health and safety) software brands, according to Verdantix Global EH&S Survey 2016.
With Synergi Life software you have all the tools you need to manage QHSE non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions. Synergi Life's enterprise risk management system is used by over 350 companies worldwide, with more than 750,000 users globally, across a number of industries and businesses, such as energy, healthcare, transport, local government, construction and more.
Synergi Life's product vision is to develop the ultimate QHSE and Risk Management Software with superior usability using state of the art technology. We are now looking for a software developer to join the QHSE Ecosystem in Stavanger. You will be part of a very motivated team of software developers, software testers, product managers and technical support engineers, who pride themselves in delivering high-quality software.
- Be part of the development team for Synergi Life
- Using agile methods and prototyping as part of the development work.
- Collaborating with the product domain experts and development team to develop and execute test plans
- Writing moderately complex code/scripts to test software products, implementing test harnesses and testing infrastructure as necessary
- Executing Test Automation Scripts
- Assisting in the review of system requirements and software designs to create comprehensive test engineering plans and automation scripts
- Reporting defects using a Defect Management system
- Working with development engineers to investigate and resolve defects
- Working and communicating in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to track software quality trends over time
- Reviewing automated tests of other products
- Collaborating with other members of the team to build an automated testing competence for the unit
- Selection of industry-standard automated testing tools
The Global Centre Finance deliver high quality services to European countries related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Record to Report processes. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Finance Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking Junior Master Data Custodian for the Global Centre GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Junior Master Data Custodian will report to Team Leader.
Junior Master Data Custodian ensures the Master Data is understood, used and shared, preventing errors and meeting quality standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- timely, consistent and accurate management of data while providing full visibility
- implement and maintain standards and processes
- customer data validation in CRM systems and supplier master data management in financial systems
- provision of SLA and KPIs on the performance metrics for the SSC and SSC team members
- identifying trends through analysis that can improve performance of the SSC
- coordination of data cleansing process
- conducting data quality reports
DNV GL - Energy is seeking to hire a dynamic Office Administrator which will be based in Dallas and will primarily provide local business support to DNV GL Dallas office along with assisting with key administrative tasks requested by our technical employees. This position will also be responsible for providing, upon request, administrative support to employees based in DNV GL Dallas office and to any remote employees.
Why you should work for us?
Because within the DNV GL Energy group, organizational culture matters. Among our collective areas of focus, we don't compromise on quality, we are customer-centric and we strongly value communication. Our team is highly knowledgeable, creative, and collaborative, thrives on challenges, and has a real passion for renewable energies. Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future.
Tasks May Include
- General Office Administration
- General reception duties: incoming mail/phones, greet visitors/courier services, office related shipping support, monitoring shipping area, building key cards, alarm system management, phone system management, etc.
- Support visitor travel arrangements
- Oversee management of all office equipment, including local vendor management and maintenance
- Management of mobile phones
- Purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment needs (including ergonomic equipment)
- Oversee all facilities management and stand as the Office building representative
- Responsible for group presentations
- Coordination of local business cards orders
- Ensure office maintenance and order, including supply room and kitchen, (with exception of HSE matters)
- Filling, copying, scanning, editing documents, notes transcription, archiving, etc.
- Maintenance of copier email lists, restocking paper, toner, recycling
- Support organization of birthday, anniversary, annual holiday party and other local events
- Administrative support to DNV GL Dallas office and to remote employees, as required
- Other duties assigned, as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally with clients, consultants and internal departments. Follow up aggressively on open items but with partnership perspectives.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously and Effective time management skills also to work in a self-directed fashion
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Employee should be dedicated to their jobs, approaching them with a strong work ethic and positive attitude, be organized, motivated, capable of working well -- whether alone or as part of a team -- and follow company guidelines and to multitask.
- Carries out established work processes and operations by following procedures, techniques, and rules while applying established, standard guidelines.
- To take responsibility for managing, monitoring and reducing risk within the office and be committed to delivering a service that is value for money
- Support to Technical Teams
- Support with proposal templates and quality documents such as (but not limited to) formatting of CVs, project references, firm information forms and other contractual requirements, preparation of letters of transmittal, coordination of translation services, managing portal access for submissions, finalizing contracts for execution, document compilation; personalizing business development presentations, etc.)
- Coordination on external printing for bids and projects
- Administrative follow up with various clients Assistance with expense reports for billable projects
- Support for site visit preparation – hotels, car rental, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive client data file for all assigned projects
- Request for Proposal follow up; provide clients with support and documentation, sending notifications if any. Proactively communicate information to consultants and escalate potential issues in a timely and professional manner
- Support for miscellaneous IT and ISO-compliance related tasks for all team members
- Provide assistance to the Consultants and to the clients
- Participate in Group discussions
- Proactively address potential issues with sound decision making and problem solving ability.
- Investigate, analyze information, draw conclusions and make decisions and/or recommendations based on the findings.
Job Title –HR Expert – Compensation & Benefits
Section/location –GSS Regional Centre IMEA – Dubai, UAE.
Reporting Line – Head of section Compensation & Benefits
Assignment Type– Time-Limited for 1 year (Maternity cover only)
DNV GL’s Global Shared Services – Human Resources Regional center is looking for HR Expert specialized in compensation & Benefits to join our team. The incumbent will support compensation and benefit initiatives for Middle East & African countries in the Region. These initiatives are designed in line with the DNV GL’s personnel administrative guidelines for respective countries. This position is based in Dubai, UAE. office.
- Verification of monthly payroll against the HR communication for permanent and time-limited class employees for 8 countries in Middle East and North Africa including payroll checks for interns and temporary personnel end of every month.
- Maintenance of accurate, complete and detailed master data for compensation and benefits for countries in Middle east & Africa.
- Annual Salary benchmarking exercise – liaison with external consultants such as KornFerry/Mercer for the data submission and report generation for Middle East & Africa (13 countries).
- Ensuring all benchmark data is submitted as per agreed timelines and accuracy. It is required that the incumbent has a good experience KornFerry/Mercer benchmark methodology, interpretation of the data and job analysis.
- Assist with the promotion and salary adjustment process for 18 countries within IMEA. Prepare country and business area wise presentation to present the market findings.
- Providing data and analyses for payroll on request (i.e. audits, business partner requests, Compliance requirements, input for Personnel Administrative Guidelines)
- Salary benchmarking for new recruits within different business areas.
- Calculation and budgeting for cost-rates.
- Insurance policy renewal: Annual renewal of medical, life policies for Middle east countries. This includes liaison with the vendors and brokers & follow-up for timely renewal as well as timely payments from DNV GL to the vendors, distribution of medical insurance cards to employees.
- Provide support and information to employees on insurance matters. Handling claim disputes and other critical cases that need support from DNV GL.
- Serve as contact for employee questions for all compensation and benefits related queries.
- Assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager with implementation of changes in HR policies related to compensation & benefits in a country.
We see a growth in demand for our services and therefore we are looking for a new, enthusiastic colleague to join our team. The role will be primarily based at our office in Milan (Vimercate) in Italy.
The goal of the role will be to support Food Sales Department for France and Italy in the management of various operational activities within the department:
- Support market analysis;
- Support mapping of all detected stakeholders;
- Support in slide preparation for promotion and convention activities;
- Support in preparing the documentation for specific marketing campaigns;
- Support in massive marketing activities;
- Support for sales activity (one to one call (from database) to qualify and/or identify leads to be manage by sales people).
Local unit and position description
Technical Centre China is strengthening the team and is seeking an experienced engineer in the field of fire safety and piping systems. The successful candidate will work in the business area Maritime within Region Greater China, as part of the Approval section at Technical Centre China in Shanghai. The section delivers approval services and support to our clients.
The responsibility of the section covers plan approval of hull structure, stability documentation, systems and components related to ship new building projects
- according to class rules, applicable international standards and guidelines
- according to applicable international and Flag State regulatory requirements.
As Principal / Seniorapproval engineer you will report to the Group leader Statutory and Piping within the Approval section.
The position offers great opportunity to work with colleagues across the disciplines and geographies of DNV GL to develop and deliver projects. You can develop personal and technical skills and solutions for our clients in various areas depending on qualifications and interests.
Typical tasks may include
- Carry out plan approval for various vessel types, such as Bulk carrier, Container, Chemical & Oil tanker, Gas carrier, Ro-Ro, etc.
- Review of piping system documentation according to Class rules, Statutory regulations and International standards
- Review of documentation related to environmental topics, such as EEDI, IHM, BWM, Winterization, Gas as fuel, Scrubber etc.
- Handle the technical question from internal and external clients
- Provide support to sales, marketing and business development
- Provide training and support for internal trainees
Brief Team and Position Summary
DNV GL’s Data & Met Mast Services Team leads installations, maintenance, and decommissions of wind and solar measurement equipment while providing data monitoring and validation services on installed measurement stations. We are dedicated to the success of the wind and solar energy industries around the World. Our mission is to ensure that wind and solar stations accurately measure the renewable resources available at prospective and existing renewable energy sites. Our work directly supports developing economically and ecologically sound wind and solar projects along with providing the data behind optimization efforts of existing wind and solar installations in North and South America.
The Candidate We Seek
You are a natural project manager that wants to support a team of vendors, field technicians, data analysts, and test engineers to install and maintain meteorological stations across North and South America. You are solution oriented and an excellent communicator that has a positive, ‘can do’ approach to complicated issues that are encountered during the construction, maintenance, and decommissioning of remote meteorological stations. You are knowledgeable of the wind and solar industry. You are technically savvy with low voltage measurement equipment (weather sensors, data loggers, and remote communication devices) and have a general knowledge of construction. You are capable of managing multiple projects at once and never willing to sacrifice safety, quality, or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment and are flexible, adaptable, and eager to deliver timely results to clients despite inherent adversities. Your goal is to maintain the trust and confidence of our clients through open communication as well as a stellar attitude and approach to project management.
Tasks Include (Not Limited To):
- Write and support project proposals, budget development, and defining scopes of work
- Write and manage requests for proposals (RFPs) to subcontractors
- Manage deviations from scope with subcontractors and clients through clear communication in email and over the phone
- Participate in the negotiations of contracts with customers, subcontractors, and vendors as a lead or support staff
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a project according to PMP® processes
- Frequently communicate with clients and vendors in a clear, concise, and professional manner including educating clients regarding methods and results, presenting a professional company image to clients by email, phone, and in person, and identifying where additional services may be offered
- Contribute to continuous improvement of safety, quality, and efficiency within the Data & Met Mast Services Section.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and creative guidance to contractors, sometimes outside of normal business hours
- Use technical knowledge and creativity to design sensor arrays, tower mounting schemes, data acquisition components, communications hardware, and PV power systems
- Respond rapidly to customer needs and deliver high quality products
- Provide other technical and non-technical staff at DNV GL with equipment advice, troubleshooting assistance, and labor support
- Write and review technical reports
- NEVER sacrifice safety, quality, and integrity on internal and client work
DNV GL – Energy’s Renewables Certification group is seeking a Project Manager with an engineering background, to join our Renewables Certification (RC) team in Boston (Medford), MA. We seek a highly-motivated candidate with the ambition and capability to contribute and support the initiation and execution of new and ongoing CVA (Certified Verification Agency) contracts.
RC will grow its business in the US offshore wind market and therefore seeks a person to represent RC services in the rapidly growing CVA offshore wind market. Since CVA work is a highly-specialized competence area, most of the design review work will be delivered out of RC in Europe in the short to mid-term. Work tasks related to manufacturing and surveillance will depend on actual production location for the projects but is expected to become predominantly US-based.
Renewables Certification belongs to Business Area Energy providing advisory, and certification services within wind, solar, energy management and transmission & distribution systems with 2500 people globally.
Renewables Certification (RC) has the global responsibility for Type Certification (TC), Component Certification (CC) and Project Certification (PC) within DNV GL Energy. Project Certification resulting in formal conformity statements or project certificates, has a similar work scope executed as a Certified Verification Agency required by BOEM in US.
Currently RC consists of 200 experts with locations in Boston, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Dresden, London, Shanghai, Beijing, Bangalore and Taipei. DNV GL is a market leader in Renewables Certification and work with the leading OEM’s in the TC wind market in addition to being involved in more than 80% of PC for offshore wind parks in the world.
Tasks may Include
- Overall responsibility of the position is to help grow the RC business in the US offshore wind market in accordance with the RCs strategic objectives. Extended collaboration and coordination is anticipated with relevant US-based Energy advisory colleagues within the offshore wind area, the Offshore Wind Segment Leader, the Global Manager for Sales & BD in RC, relevant Energy Key Account Managers, Oil & Gas and Maritime colleagues in the US as well as line managers within RC
- Perform as Project Manager for (one or more) US CVA projects supported by design review leads/managers in Hamburg/Copenhagen
- Provide coordination of work tasks and deliveries from other DNV GL units in US and abroad
- Prepare CVA nomination package including coordinating responses to BOEM with RC Europe on behalf of customers
- Delivering technical review in one or more of the CVA work tasks related to the certification of Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) & Support Structure, Electrical Service Platform (ESP) and/or offshore power cables
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical reports and consulting relating to due-diligence, bankability reviews, and other services for on- and offshore wind turbine technologies. Billability targets will be established on an annual basis taking into account the level of effort required for high value non-billable activities.
The ideal candidate should be an engineer/technician with a solid educational background in and strong affinity to renewable energies and minimum 2 years of professional experience in this field, wanting to apply his or her technical skills to a rapidly growing and prospering renewable energy technology consulting field.
The candidate will have responsibility for providing project deliverables on time and under budget and to the high-quality standards of DNV GL. The candidate will also be responsible for Client interactions, including technical review and discussion and review of project deliverables, in addition to providing support in resolving project-related issues. DNV GL applies the seller-doer principle, meaning that the technical staff is also responsible to a certain degree for business development and sales.
Candidates need to have an understanding and working experience with wind turbine systems including the corresponding infrastructure. Typical duties may include:
- Technical review and consulting
- Preparation of technical reports for Customers
- Support the preparation of offers and tenders
- Conduct site visits
- Project responsibility
- Support in and administration of project-documentation
- Following up on open issues with the Client, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary
- Completing projects in budget, time and quality
- Attending meetings with Clients
- Assuming business development and sales tasks
- Support teamwork throughout the immediate and greater organization, including international projects
DNV GL - Energy's “Project Management & Technical Service” group is seeking an advisory engineer with electrical background to deliver services in the areas of high voltage components, systems and concepts. We are a team of 20, including both highly motivated career beginners and very experienced seniors guiding the young colleagues and transfer their knowledge. The team supports and advises transmission and distribution system operators, industrial clients, utilities and many more customers. The position will be based in our Dresden office with different needs for work on clients site (focus DACH region).
Your tasks include:
• Advisory, planning and dimensioning of electrical components and systems for substations, in particular overhead lines
• Development of technical documentations, layouts, specifications and tender documents
• Concepts and studies for technical innovations and special solutions
• Condition evaluation for substations and components, i.e. for Due Diligences
• Assessment of technical risks and investments
• Project management of large and complex client projects
• Consulting clients on regulatory and environmental developments (i.e. energy transition, phase-out of nuclear and coal, cellular approach) as well as implications on investment strategy and technology
Supply Chain is a newly-created function in DNV GL Business Assurance - Southern Europe region, with the objective of driving the company's strategy and achieve extraordinary growth in SC Assurance, building from supplier audits and including other assurance services (e.g. traceability, advisory, risk and data management, digital assurance etc.).
The Supply Chain function is seeking to enlarge its capacity to manage projects in the areas of supply chain assurance within the Food & Beverage sector, ensuring delivery according to applicable criteria and procedures, and aiming at total customer satisfaction.
Manage relationships with clients in the Food & Beverage sector and implement an approach of total customer focus.
Be responsible for operational arrangements and delivery of specific services and projects in the area of Supply Chain Assurance, with focus on supplier audits covering aspects of hygiene and food safety.
Interact with relevant internal functions (sales, administration, planning, invoicing, etc.) for end-to-end management of projects in scope, including DNV GL offices in other countries.
Oversee auditors' qualification against applicable criteria, periodical performance review, calibration and training
The role will also include typical back-office tasks in support to project management such as:
- regular updating and control of datasets with information submitted from internal and external parties;
- coordination of information exchange and work-flows;
- collection, technical review and approval of audit results and reports;
- monitoring of performance indicators, customer requirements and deadlines;
- preparation of internal quality and performance reports for direct and top management.
In addition, the role will include regular auditing and other field activities, mostly within own-managed projects such as food safety and hygiene audits.
Advisory is a single department of 200 plus people. The Advisory department consists of three sections (Enterprise Risk, Safety Risk & Gas Technology). The role of the Engineer/ Graduate Engineer sits within Gas Technology in the Corrosion and Materials group. The Engineer/ Graduate Engineer will be based in Loughborough but there will also be a requirement to travel in the UK and occasionally overseas for client-related work. Key Services provided by the Corrosion and Materials Group include but are not limited to the following:
- Laboratory based metallurgical and polymeric failure investigations
- Materials consultancy
- Operational integrity
- Corrosion management
- Materials selection
- Asset integrity management
The candidate would be expected to carry out work in a wide variety of industry sectors that are supported by materials/ corrosion expertise e.g. Upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, renewables, water and power generation.
Reporting to a Team Leader, the Graduate Engineer/Engineer will have responsibility for assisting the delivery of projects under the guidance of a Principal/ Senior Engineer.
- Supporting senior staff in delivering projects to satisfaction of Manager/ Project Leader;
- Supported by senior staff, ensuring client satisfaction on projects while delivering the planned profit for DNV GL;
- Prepare conclusions and recommendations for our clients;
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Developing experience and expertise across project and team activities;
- Engaging in an intensive learning and development programme;
- Establish a working knowledge and understanding of all areas within the Practice;
- Operating within formal QA standards and project procedures;
- To work within the guidelines of agreed Health and Safety requirements for the business;
- To carry out other reasonable duties/tasks as required, to deliver and meet the objectives of the Gas Technology business.
We are looking for Administrative Support who will support our Next Generation Production System team in roll out process and post go live support.
You will participate in NGPS implementation and migration processes to secure proper operation of system.
Your daily activities will include:
- Providing administrative support in daily tasks
- Data actualization activities in customer database
- Reports update and data verification
- Keeping database and other support systems accurate
DNV GL - Energy Insights group is seeking an experienced Energy Engineer Project Manager to manage and provide advanced technical contributions to energy efficiency research and evaluation projects in the Northeast U.S. Typical projects would include impact evaluations of residential, commercial, and industrial energy efficiency and demand response programs. The successful candidate will serve as a project manager, interface with clients, mentor engineering staff, lead field teams and perform advanced data collection and complex analyses. This position can be based in either our Middletown, CT or Medford, MA office and will require New England travel up to 50% of the time.
Tasks May Include
- Writing project proposals and work plans and approving site level evaluation, measurement, and verification (EM&V) plans
- Managing projects and/or tasks involving engineering or field data collection elements
- Managing budgets and schedules and teams of people
- Leading teams to collectively complete EM&V tasks on time and on budget
- Presenting and defending the methodology and results of energy efficiency program impact evaluations through written reports
- Analyzing energy performance and reporting the impacts associated with electric and gas efficiency improvements
- Imparting knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and evaluation methods
- Performing and training personnel to perform on-site inspections and efficiency assessments
- Designing energy analyses using advanced spreadsheets and building simulation software
- Verifying installation, operations, and performance characteristics of energy-efficient equipment
- Installing measurement equipment and analyzing measured data, including lighting loggers, power recorders, and other data acquisition systems
DNV GL – Energy’s Power Testing, Inspections, and Certification (TIC) group is seeking a Vice President of Sales & Operations to lead our KEMA-Powertest Laboratory, located in Chalfont, Pennsylvania. The Powertest lab is the largest high power electrical testing laboratory in the United States providing electrical power, dielectric and mechanical testing services to a variety of clients from government and industry. This position is based in our Chalfont, PA facility.
The VP of Sales & Operations will be responsible for assuming general operational management and commercial and operational leadership responsibility for the Chalfont Laboratory, Team, and associated service offerings.
Tasks may include
- Spearhead business development efforts throughout region North America, with an emphasis on cultivating new and existing customer engagement in the electric utility and OEM sectors
- Provide leadership to staff; drive and support a culture of excellence, execution, safety, and opportunity
- Collaborate with upper-level Power TIC management in the Netherlands to develop and execute North America commercial strategy; identify go-forward trends and opportunities for market share expansion and strategic partnerships
- Supervise, mentor, guide and conduct training of Test Engineers, Test Operators and Test Technicians in lab operations and interpretation of international and regional standards.
- Ensure highest levels of training of Test Engineers, Test Operators and Test Technicians in the safe and efficient use of lab equipment and in the execution of test procedures.
- Review & approve Customer Quotes for technical requirements, facility adequacy and Test Operations skills requirements.
- Supervise and assist when necessary in the development test programs by the Test Engineers. Assure all necessary requirements and conditions stipulated in the approved Quote and Purchase Order are incorporated in the test program.
- Monitor test program preparation and execution to ensure safety of the personnel and equipment utilized in conducting each test evolution. Provide technical direction to Test Operations personnel as necessary.
- Supervise the analysis of test results and test reports by the Test Engineers to assure all requirements of the KEMA Laboratories – Chalfont Quality Management programs are strictly adhered to.
- Support Heads of Sections in setting goals, coaching and counseling, providing developmental opportunities of Test Engineers, Test Operators and Test Technicians.
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable ANSI, IEEE, IEC, UL and other standards for electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Perform the duties of Head of Section for Test Engineers and Operators as operating conditions warrant.
- Support in identifying and communicating short term problems and long term development needs to Engineering and Maintenance.
The GSS Global Centre HR will delivers high quality HR services to European countries; service scope is services that are location independent and/or can be digitalized. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
The GSS Regional Centres HR focus on delivery of HR expertise and advice to the Management; Country Chairs, Business Area (BA) management and line management. Services will be rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Global Centre HR in Poland and HR Managers in the Business Areas.
We are seeking GSS HR Manager Poland for our GSS Global Centre in Gdynia. As the GSS HR Manager Poland you will be part of the GSS Global Centre HR in Poland, while your tasks will cover the responsibilities of the GSS Regional Offices HR and Country Office for our Polish operation. You will have the unique opportunity of being the key point of contact in HR for our Polish operation consulting and advising our partners in the management within DNV GL Poland. You will deliver value-adding services within the framework of the service portfolio / SLA, and develop an effective and close interaction with the management in DNV GL Poland with the aim of understanding the BA’s business needs.
You will support the Country Chair and Senior Country Management to ensure compliance with local laws and requirements.
The GSS HR Manager Poland will act as point of contact on questions routed via the GSS Global Centre HR in Poland where the complexity of the question requires alignment with the business or local knowledge / expertise.
As the GSS HR Manager Poland, you will further develop your understanding of our various business areas operational challenges and needs, and how GSS HR best can support them in reaching their targets. You will be customer centric, adaptable and flexible, and will need a broad HR knowledge.
The GSS HR Manager Poland reports to the GSS Global Centre Manager HR and is part of the GSS Global Centre HR Leadership Team. The position is based in Gdynia, Poland.
This offering is a maternity cover for approximately 1,5 year.
In a context of strong growth in the Aeronautics sector, DNV GL Business Assurance France, already a partner of the world's major players, wishes to strengthen its team.
DNV GL – Business Assurance is seeking Lead Auditor to join our Aerospace Quality Management Systems team.
We are looking for a Lead Auditor/Junior Lead Auditor, matching the highest requirements of industry knowledge with at least five years of experience, with key potential additional responsibilities including training, client management and co-ordination of complex certification projects.
It is to be considered that in the medium term, depending on the candidate's capabilities, the management of projects concerning our key accounts may be entrusted to him/her.
Areas of responsibilities / Key tasks:
- Perform 3rd party EN9100/9110/9120 audits for France and European customers
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Provide customers with timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of conformity/ implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
- Maintain appropriate auditor credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- Contribute to the growth and development of a world-class, industry-leading auditing team
- Provide sales supports when required