DNV GL is hiring a Marketing Intern to support our exciting work in its Houston Oil and Gas Services Department. Our mission is to help our customers be more efficient, save lives and minimize the impact to the environment. Our focus area is on high-end technology and complex operations where risks need to be managed to an acceptable level. The services we deliver are split between second party work where we act as advisor's to our customers or in a third-party role where we provide independent analysis and qualification. A career in the Oil & Gas Services department is an excellent way to learn the entire energy value chain including upstream, midstream LNG, downstream and marine transportation.
A position is available to an energetic and goal-oriented marketing intern to help translate of branding marketing strategy in the North America region. The intern will be involved in developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase visibility of DNV GL’s local capabilities. This positoin is located in Katy, Texas (Houston, Texas Area)
Candidates will work is self-organizing teams so applicants should be self-motivated and get personal satisfaction from working in an agile, fast-paced work environment.
Tasks May Include:
- Handling general digital and Internet marketing activities focused on driving customer demand and traffic to DNV GL’s company website
- Enhancing service and sales opportunities by designing and implementing digital/internet marketing approaches
- Optimizing website keywords and text to drive high and enhance visibility to align with defined market segmentations such as (LNG Offshore Wind, Downstream, Digitalization)
- Creating and coordinating the production of advertising and promotional materials
- Researching and developing strategies to maximize product/brand appeal to target customers
- Planning advertising campaigns on various digital platforms
- Developing and publishing web content (blogs, videos, product reviews, training/reference materials, etc.) on company and social media websites
- Implementing online campaigns for our cutting edge solutions Digital Innovation Lab
- Developing email, text, and social media campaigns/promotions
- Measuring advertising and promotion effectiveness for return-on-investment
- Converting website visitors to customers through in-site promotions, customer recommendations, and website usability
- Helping employees to develop social media presence via LinkedIn and social platforms including curriculum vitae development and promotion
The main responsibility as a Team Leader will be to deliver certification processes according to Marine Stewardship Council Fisheries (MSC Fisheries) and Responsive Fisheries Management (RFM).
As Team Leader within DNV GL, the preferred candidates will have the opportunity to work in a world leading professional environment and be exposed to and trusted with complex projects with global reach. They will be responsible to involve and collaborate with fishery experts for the assessment processes, consult with relevant stakeholders in the industry, collaborate with research environments, NGOs, political environments and governments internationally. They will reach a broad, international network within the industry, as well as to acquire a strong and competence level within the fisheries industry as a whole.
DNV GL is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Engineer to join our Solar Team in Lisbon and be part of an International Team of Solar Experts providing independent and owners engineering/ advisory services to our Customer.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Solar Head of Section of Iberia and Latin-America, located in the Barcelona Office.
- Direct Project Work. As part of the daily work, it is expected that the Solar Engineer will be involved in technical advisory tasks related to independent and owners engineering services, which may include project analysis, data analytics, components technical evaluation, site inspections for root cause analysis. It would be also expected the Solar Engineer to perform Project Management, preparing and delivering reports and presentations as well as direct contact with the Customers.
- Research and Development. Propose and be involved in internal R&D Projects related to the Solar Business.
DNV GL – Digital Solution’s Electric Grid Ecosystem group is seeking a Product Manager to join our Product Management team. The Product Manager is responsible for managing software products through the development and release cycle to advance the success of Electric Grid solutions and customers in target markets. The Product Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders through a DevSecOps operation, including Product Development and Test, Sales and Delivery, and Customer Success teams to deliver software releases in alignment with the software roadmap and strategy. This position is based out of our Corvallis, OR office.
Tasks May Include
- Establish product requirements in alignment with customer, market and business needs
- Proactively engaging in customer and stakeholder collaboration to drive innovation
- Managing and prioritizing the backlog of requirements for each software release
- Drafting and reviewing requirements and user stories within a DevSecOps software operation
- Meeting agreed product release milestones and schedules
- Contributing to and drafting relevant product content for use by Sales, Delivery and Support teams
- Active and regular internal communication to promote software capabilities and value
- Being a strong champion for software and customer success in the market
- Support sales marketing campaigns and market success
- Conducting customer and market research in alignment with business goals
- Coordination and alignment of software requirements with key industry partners
- Defining software release scope and requirements and input to short and long-term product roadmaps
- Managing and prioritizing stakeholder collaboration input and findings
- Preparing product release notes, sales kits, and other product readiness artifacts as needed
- Monitoring and understanding our market position and competitor landscape to remain competitive
- Contributing to software licensing and business models
- Collaborating with DevSecOps stakeholders and team members to support customer success
- Presenting and promoting software through customer meetings, User Seminars, and industry events
- Recommending end-of-life or other mitigating actions for poorly performing products
- Monitoring and reporting product and market success for respective products
- Maintaining a ‘learn-it-all’ approach to drive innovation and thought leadership
- Various tasks supporting product marketing campaigns both internally and externally
- Additional responsibilities in support of our DevSecOps operation and software lifecycle management
DNV GL Business Assurance conducts plenty of assurance services, offering a wide range of assessments, certifications, trainings, advisory & digital assurance services and we are keen to recruit individuals with experience and/or capabilities in the areas of quality and process management who can help us to develop our portfolio and grow our customer base in Germany.
Within our Assurance Services unit we run sector-specific services and solutions such as quality-, process- and risk management for clients with projects in almost all market sectors. Especially we provide a lot of services that help clients to maintain their process- and quality management systems e.g. according to automotive sector schemes such as IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
We are looking for inspiring colleagues who are seeking opportunities to grow personally and professionally and would like to contribute to the growth and success of our ambitious and dynamic German organization.
Ideal candidates will have experience and competence regarding quality- and other standards related to the production and processing in the Automotive industry and their supply chains according to IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015. First knowledge of schemes like TISAX and/or ISO 27001:2013 would be of benefit. Let’s team up and grow together!
• Plan, implement and develop process analyses and -assessments by means of process maturity level models, -techniques and -tools according to IATF 16949:2016- and ISO 9001:2015-schemes
• Perform 2nd party audits, risk assessments and -analyses, also in rise of new technologies and projects, to determine the state of the processes and the (quality) management systems.
• Support clients in increasing the quality of their processes as well as optimizing their operational risks and costs
• Perform training courses and workshops related to process- and risk management (e.g. audit techniques, process workshops, etc.)
• Identify and develop additional and customer-tailored services and further growth opportunities (like Training Services, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
• Build a strong working relationship with clients
The Food & Beverage Sales Manager shall ensure the development and the management of F&B sector within assigned territory and its business activity in order to meet BA's and DNV GL F&B sector’s requirements.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Ensure that the DNV GL F&B sector strategy and policies are implemented at local level and manage, limited to the pertinent area, organisational F&B structure and relative interfaces within the organization
- Define and put in place, according to goals & target, plans and actions in order to meet target regarding Sales in the F&B sector
- Develop local market and promote and improve relationships with Customers of assigned territory.
- Develop KEY customer identified
- Support F&B Sales Manager analyzing F&B market trend information, related to selected Territory, to recommend changes to practices and policies and improve market positioning
- Cooperate with other colleagues, both inside food sector and outside, in a teamwork approach
Are you looking for a career that combines your ambition to succeed with a positive contribution to society? Can you combine the ability to hunt for new customers with the urge to sell and grow business to our existing customers? Can you manage complex situations and turn them into effective solutions? Can you communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels? Do you put the customer first when facing a challenge?
Then you might be the sales person we are looking for to grow our large portfolio of customers within a wide range of industries.
To strengthen our team in Bratislava, DNV GL Business Assurance is looking for a Sales Manager.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
Managing our growing portfolio of customers in the Management Certification Business and developing new business
Managing existing accounts and actively approaching potential customers
Identifying and analyzing of possible customers’ needs
Negotiating and renegotiating of contracts with customers
Identifying market opportunities and suitable business partners for cooperation
Monitoring market developments
Preparing and presenting of price offers
Communicating final terms and conditions
Developing and maintaining effective and beneficial partnerships
Achieving business goals according to the sales plan
Cooperating with other departments within DNV GL, such as Operations and Marketing
The Plant Integrity & Optimisation (PI&O) team, based within the Gas Technology section of the UK business, supports clients in the oil and gas industry through provision of advisory services to manage the mechanical and electrical integrity of production, transmission, and distribution assets throughout the asset life cycle.
Key services delivered by the PI&O team in support of plant pipework and rotating machinery safety and integrity include the following:
- Development and implementation of methods for managing pipework vibration risks on oil and gas assets, including cost-effective remedial solutions
- Pipework & structural vibration measurement and investigation
- Theoretical analysis of vibration, and fluid pulsation and noise issues
- Failure and mechanical integrity investigations
- Plant condition assessments to support operational, integrity and safety objectives
- Compressor testing to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Plant surveys to check compliance of compressor safety equipment
- Technology qualification and research
The role of Mechanical Engineer will support and lead projects in the above areas for process plant and pipework on oil and gas assets. There will also be opportunities for working across other teams within Gas Technology and the wider DNV GL group on a range of technology projects. With the support of senior team members, the role will have responsibility for project delivery across the full life cycle, from proposal preparation, methodology development, analysis and reporting, through to recommendation and development of solutions.
This role will enable delivery of the current strong workload in this area in a cost-effective manner, and will help facilitate the planned growth of these services. The role will include some work at customer offices and sites in the UK and overseas, with offshore assignments a possibility.
Primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supporting senior staff in delivery of client and internal projects (investigation, assessment, analysis, and/or innovation) to cost, time and quality requirements
- Accurate technical reporting requiring minimal revision following internal and external review
- Support business development activities, including identification of opportunities, writing of proposals, and engagement with existing and potential clients
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertaking accompanied and unaccompanied site visits and inspections
- Comply with all applicable HS&E requirements for activities, especially for site-based work
- To carry out other reasonable duties/tasks as required, to deliver and meet the objectives of the Gas Technology business
- Operate within formal QA standards and project procedures
- Develop experience and expertise across project and team activities
- Establish a working knowledge and understanding of all areas within the team, section and wider DNV GL business
- Support development of other team members through mentoring, coaching, training etc.
The Mechanical Engineer will directly report to the PI&O Team Leader and be assigned to client projects under a Project Leader/Manager as required. Depending on background and experience the Mechanical Engineer may manage small teams of other staff to achieve project delivery.
The role will be primarily based at our offices in Loughborough, but will include work at customer sites and other DNV GL offices as and when required, and will therefore require flexibility and a willingness to work on short to medium term assignments in the UK, and offshore and overseas as required.
The F&B Auditor is responsible for supporting the growth in sales through delivery of audits, training and projects, ensuring service excellence for clients and playing an important role in development of others within the team. You help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to international and local standards. You will get the opportunity to lead and develop our work on a wide range of Food and Beverage services from auditing, training services including product certification.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be expected to support the growth of our sales and delivery for a range of services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Training and capacity building services;
- Conducting Quality Management System, Supply Chain Management System, Food and Beverage scheme audits;
- Audit report writing;
- Supporting the sales team through technical advice and guidance;
- Enterprise risk management;
You will be expected to lead project teams as well as helping to grow our business through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs, developing tailored solutions and selling these to new and existing clients;
- Leading training projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV GL quality standards;
- Leading and communicating effectively with the project teams and clients;
- Introducing services from your own/existing discipline(s) to new clients and new services to existing clients;
Would you like to be a part of great team of people, building software to make the world safer, smarter and greener?
DNV GL in Stavanger is a growing office of highly skilled people in a fine mix of ages starting at 25. We work in an open office environment allowing for collaboration across the diverse areas of expertise.
To provide our customers with the best results we encourage open-minded thinking in an informal, social working environment. We support the idea of “refilling” our energy tanks and therefore we enjoy 30 days of vacation annually, and a variety of social arrangements and different leisure activities.
DNV GL's Synergi Life is one of the world's most recognized EH&S (environment, health and safety) software brands, according to Verdantix Global EH&S Survey 2016, 2017 and 2018. Synergi Life's product vision is to develop the ultimate QHSE and Risk Management Software with superior usability using state of the art technology.
Learn more about our software: https://www.dnvgl.com/synergilife
We are looking for an inspired front-end developer to join our team at DNV GL – Digital Solutions in Stavanger. You probably have some, or maybe a lot of, experience with development of software for the web and the cloud. You will be part of a motivated team of 20 software developers, software testers, product managers and technical support engineers, who pride themselves in delivering high quality software.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Synergi Life application for on-premise and SaaS environments
- Using agile methods as part of the development work
- Participate in all phases of the development, from planning and design to implementation and testing
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines
Our fuel analysis team is working for a broad range of customers primarily in the gas industry sector. Our laboratory technicians and analysts deliver fuel analysis services of gaseous energy carriers, like hydrogen, natural gas, synthetic gases, biologically formed gases and emission gases. With the ISO 17025 accreditation for our operational environment, our methodology for analyses is traceable to the highest national and international standards
The service portfolio includes a wide range laboratory quality measurement capabilities. In addition to the laboratory capabilities on-site gas quality measurement and performance compliance testing for gas technologies are performed. We offer a broad range of facilities for on-site gas quality measurements in order to support operations or verify compliance of gas technologies.
We deliver our fuel analysis services to a rapidly changing gas industry. The increased introduction of renewables, shale gases and LNG are a growing challenge. While the industry is diversifying and moving to a more sustainable future, it’s important to ensure safe, affordable and reliable transport, distribution and end-use of gas. The understanding of gas composition and performance, in addition to compliance to standards, secures a safe, reliable and beneficial gas industry.
DNV GL – Digital Solutions’ Electric Grid Ecosystems group is seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our team. This position is based out of our Corvallis, OR office.
Tasks May Include
- Learn DevOps and automated testing for future of Electric Grid Ecosystem operations on Azure.
- Take direction from Test Manager and Test Team on reported problem, potential causes and troubleshoot the issue
- Write up defects in defect tracking system
- Communicate with Test and Development Team on defect findings
- Basic database skills including SQL
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Testing: unit, regression, and acceptance
- Experience in writing and executing automated and manual test
- Ability to do documentation review and edits
- Report to Test Manager on daily activities
For the sales team KEMA Laboratories, Arnhem location, we are looking for a sales engineer who is ready to take on a dynamic job focusing on serving the customers with high quality proposals. With a focus on the High Power Laboratory, the largest independent short-circuit laboratory in the world. A sales engineer that uses his/her knowledge of Electrical Engineering to connect the request of a customer to a test programme with knowledge of the testing facility and possibilities of the laboratories and concludes this in a clear and business like proposal to the customer. A sales engineer that enjoys the interaction with the customer to realize projects and is a teamworker with our sales agents, the group of sales engineers and the colleagues responsible for the operations of the laboratories.
- Manages a group of customers/accounts assigned to him/her.
- Approaches customers, answers questions from customers, and communicates with customers about quotations and such, in order to close orders.
- Creating and drafting quotations for test and certification services for products/objects assigned.
- Holding acquisition/intake conversations and maintaining contact with customers.
- Informing/advising customers about the relevant norms for their products/objects.
- Consulting with sales/mid office departments about quotations and tasks.
- Keeping knowledge about the relevant norms for Transmission & Distribution equipment up-to-date.
For our region Central Europe (CE), we are looking for a Tax Specialist with focus on VAT. Reporting directly to the Regional Tax Manager for the Region Central Europe (CE), the role will be responsible mainly for VAT-Reporting but also other tax topics for the region.
Region CE contains all 5 Business Areas and approx. 1,200 employees operating across Germany & Austria.
You will provide tax support mainly for VAT and will work in direct contact with our GSS-FI- colleagues in the GSS-Global Center in Gdynia and Regional Center for Germany and Austria in Hamburg as well as colleagues from other business areas in relation to areas such as:
Areas of responsibilities / Key tasks:
- Prepare the filing of monthly and yearly VAT-returns via Elster for two German VAT Groups and one Austrian DNV GL company
- Perform monthly tax accounts reconciliations to VAT returns in the region CE
- Prepare EC-Sales-Lists
- Prepare VAT refund applications, mainly for EU-countries
- Assist with German and Austrian VAT processes, procedures and controls that enhance the effectiveness and efficiencies of the VAT function (document controls in the TCMS)
- Participate in planning, developing and implementing VAT strategies to minimize taxes
- Identify tax issues and technical matters relating to German/Austrian VAT
- Serve as primary contact for and be responsible for taxation of benefits in kind (IIT-withholding, VAT and CIT/TT consequences): work closely together with the GSS-HR department and the Business Areas
- Serve as primary VAT-contact with German/Austrian tax authorities
- Closely monitor changes to VAT legislation across the region and advise impact on DNV GL’s business within the region
- Perform VAT Trainings for our colleagues
- Assist German/Austrian tax audits mainly concerning VAT-related topics
- Prepare Residence Certificates
- Support IFRS-Tax-Reporting (incl. deferred taxes) and calculation of CIT/TT-provisions for smaller German/Austrian DNV GL companies
- Monitor tax payments (all tax types) and maintain the tax provisions /receivables schedule up to date
- Support the tax team in other tax-related issues
- Opportunity to work with dedicated and competent colleagues with high experience and good team spirit in an exciting and international environment
- Opportunity to be part of developing a new set up of the GSS Tax Team for the region Central Europe
- Global company with 13,000 employees
- Possibility to grow and develop your competencies within DNV GL
- Focus on good work and life balance
Join us, and you will have great opportunities to make an impact
DNV GL – Energy North America’s Program Design and Implementation group is seeking a Senior Engineer to join our Business Services team, which provides support to our energy efficiency implementation programs across the United States. This position will work in support of utility sponsored programs that encourage energy efficiency in commercial, industrial, schools and government buildings.
The successful candidate will have a collaborative, flexible and innovative approach to his or her work and will offer observations for improvement. We are looking for an experienced energy engineer that is highly organized with the experience necessary to manage multiple priorities with a deliberate focus on safety, security and quality. A proven track record of experience is essential.
Tasks May Include
- Perform customer focused, site-specific engineering analysis and evaluation of energy efficiency opportunities in complex facilities involving industrial process equipment, such as pumps, fans and compressed air systems, complex central plant systems and advanced HVAC equipment
- Lead or support customer, innovation and service development projects
- Review and verify technical merits and risks of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Conduct on-site energy assessments and analyze the energy performance of commercial and industrial facilities to determine cost-effective energy efficiency upgrades. Interact as engineering expert with facility engineers/building managers to motivate them to implement energy efficiency upgrades
- Conduct inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment
Would you like to be part of an awesome team of people, building software that will bring our 50 successful years of Sesam history into the cloud era?
We are looking for an inspired and inspiring C# Developer to join our team at DNV GL – Digital Solutions at Høvik.
You probably have some or maybe a lot of experience with development of software for the desktop and the cloud. You appreciate the value of clean code. And if you smile when you hear TDD, CI/CD and SOLID, you will probably fit right in with us!
We are in the process of transitioning our software from pure desktop into a combined desktop and cloud offering. Our transition into this hybrid world will be a challenging, interesting, and fun journey. You will be working with strengthening our software portfolio for doing hydrodynamic analysis of floating offshore structures. Your main tasks will be developing our desktop application HydroD. HydroD is both a stability analysis software tool and a frontend towards our hydrodynamic solvers Wadam and Wasim which are key products for analyzing all kind of floating structures, e.g. ships, offshore structures, floating offshore wind turbines or floating bridges. You will be involved in both back-end and front-end development. Maintaining our build and test systems using scripting will also be important tasks.
Structure Ecosystem consists of 70 people in Norway, US, Poland and China who maintain, develop, and support the Sesam suite of programs covering design and analysis of structures within the maritime, offshore, and renewable industries. You will be part of a very motivated team consisting of domain experts, professional software engineers, software testers, product managers and technical support engineers who pride themselves in delivering high quality software. You will get the opportunity to solve hard and interesting challenges.
Learn more about our software: https://www.dnvgl.com/sesam
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Sesam HydroD, a WPF based desktop application for hydrodynamic analysis of floating offshore structures
- Participate in all phases of the development, from planning and design, to implementation and testing
- Contribute to cloud enabling our large collection of analysis software
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines
We are looking for a consultant to join our Renewables Advisory team in delivering services to the renewable energy market in general and the onshore and offshore wind industry in particular. You will primarily focus on our key customers within the global wind market, particularly in the Benelux and Scandinavia. Typical services will be linked to the planning, development, procurement and construction phases of wind farm projects, including technical studies, verification work, data analytics, cost modelling, technical due diligence and construction monitoring during the construction phase (involving site visits).
As Consultant Wind Energy you will be based at our Energy headquarters in Arnhem, The Netherlands, being part of an international department.
As Consultant Wind Energy you will:
- Execute projects as Project Leader and at the same time you are a technical expert;
- Work on projects in the areas of both onshore and offshore wind.
- Identify market opportunities and develop our existing services and establish new services for both the team and our company;
- Develop new tools or models, e.g. to optimize the financial performance of wind farms;
- Position our team for further growth within the wind industry;
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high-quality reports and commercial offers.
You will be given the opportunity and guidance to grow to a consulting role where you sell, lead and execute projects in order to help clients realize the stated project goals and deliverables.
Are you well-experienced with SQL scripting and enterprise software configuration and deployment? Do you have a passion for delighting customers with exceptional service and teamwork?
DNV GL - Digital Solutions is seeking a qualified Solutions Consultant to join our QHSE US consultancy team located in our Katy, Texas office, to implement and configure QHSE software solutions for our customers. DNV GL’s Synergi Life software product is a world-leading solution for enterprise customers seeking to optimize safety, quality, and health in their organizations.
The consultant will work with the QHSE delivery teams and will be responsible for a variety of activities including requirements gathering, solution design, system configuration and testing, data migration, training, and support for projects and customers associated with DNV GL’s industry-leading “Synergi Life” QHSE product.
Tasks May Include
- Demonstrate “Synergi Life” functionality, features and advancements to various customers as part of the pre-sales process.
- Attend and facilitate workshops to gather customer requirements and prepare specification documents and scopes of work.
- Understand customer compliance requirements and business processes in sufficient detail to develop technical specifications needed for configuration.
- Actively work with external customers to implement and configure solutions in line with customers’ requirements.
- Test the installation and configuration of both the work you have performed as well as testing the work performed by other consultants.
- Develop test scripts and support customers through User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Installation and configuration of the applications in order to meet the agreed customer requirements.
- Develop legacy data mapping Perform data migration and cleansing activities
- Analyze and interpret large, complex data sets.
- Troubleshoot configuration issues during deployment and rollout activities.
- Support customer implementation team during post deployment and rollout activities.
- Perform training and presentations to new and existing customers.
- Identify opportunities to add value to customers’ implementations
- Advise external customers on best practice in order that they get the best possible return on investment
Our Oil & Gas Services department, located in Katy, Texas, is a market leader in delivering cutting edge services across the value chain, including upstream, midstream LNG and downstream in North America. Driven by our passion to make the industry safer, more reliable and execute more efficiently we provide second and third-party service to operations, engineering firms and service companies. We establish best practice in process safety and reliability through our consulting services. Our assurance services help customers obtain and maintain their license to operate.
Our department is currently seeking Technical Assistants (Scribe) to work with our engineering support team on a project basis. Technical Assistant (Scribe) will be responsible for accurately and efficiently documenting technical workshops, including discussion, actions and recommendations. Scribes will also be responsible for writing technical reports for PHA’s.
The ideal Scribe Technical Assistant would be experienced in PHAs (HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA and FMEA/FMECA) with the ability to use relevant software (PHA Pro, Excel, etc.) Technical Assistant Scribes will be required to read technical and engineering drawings such as PnIDs, PFDs, etc. Work may be done from DNV GL’s headquarters in Katy, TX or from a client office in the greater Houston area.
Tasks May Include
- Transfer of data from proprietary software packages into standard office tools (MS Excel, Word, etc.)
- Simple data management such as formatting text/data in excel or manually filtering for specific data points
- Mark-up of PnIDS based on instructions from DNV GL subject matter experts
- Preparation for PHA/FMECA workshops including adding reference codes to PnID drawings, pre-populating log sheets
- Scribing for PHA/FMECA workshops to include taking accurate and complete notes of discussions, actions and recommendations
- Write technical reports for PHAs
- Additional tasks may include: Document control, proposal preparation and general technical assistance.
DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use is seeking an Outreach Professional to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring energy efficiency projects into the business programs, planning outreach strategies and tactics, delivering on electric and gas energy savings targets, and ensuring that business customers are satisfied with their experience in our program.
Tasks May Include
- Promote and sell the energy efficiency program by identifying and managing opportunities with targeted distributors and manufacturers
- Responsible for energy efficiency project forecasting and planning and tracking in an effective manner by consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline
- Actively engage with the Outreach team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of innovation and customer success
- Supporting and promoting established relationships with industry partners to maximize energy efficiency project implementation and sustain a leading position in the market
- Managing field time effectively with distributor customer or Trade Ally visits
- Use the CRM tool to manage and record all stages of the energy efficiency project implementation cycle
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of program strategies and goals