DNV GL – Maritime is seeking a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor to join our Canadian Operations in St. John’s, NL, Canada. As a fleet in service Surveyor for the station you will be member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving both the offshore and shipping segments. Responsibilities are detailed below.
Tasks may include
- Ship in Operation (SIO) Responsibilities:
Inspection and certification of Ships in Operation.
Survey ocean-going ships that call at ports along the eastern seaboard in Canada and at sea.
Survey ships for compliance with international standards, DNV GL Classification Rules, and Statutory requirements
- Offshore Responsibilities
- Responsible for inspection and certification of Mobile Offshore Units in Operation, confirming compliance with C-NLOPB Certificate of Fitness Requirements, DNV GL Classification Rules, Statutory requirements and International Standards.
- Survey and report on structure and equipment of Mobile Offshore Units (MOUs) and other offshore structures during new-building, upgrade and in-service phases (including repairs/modification) for compliance.
- Review and respond to technical queries and design submittals regarding compliance.
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation always.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of the organization.
- Exhibit customer oriented focus through promoting DNV GL onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
The Food & Beverage Sales Manager shall ensure the development and the management of F&B sector within assigned territory and its business activity in order to meet BA's and DNV GL F&B sector’s requirements.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Ensure that the DNV GL F&B sector strategy and policies are implemented at local level and manage, limited to the pertinent area, organisational F&B structure and relative interfaces within the organization
- Define and put in place, according to goals & target, plans and actions in order to meet target regarding Sales in the F&B sector
- Develop local market and promote and improve relationships with Customers of assigned territory.
- Develop KEY customer identified
- Support F&B Sales Manager analyzing F&B market trend information, related to selected Territory, to recommend changes to practices and policies and improve market positioning
- Cooperate with other colleagues, both inside food sector and outside, in a teamwork approach
Are you looking for a career that combines your ambition to succeed with a positive contribution to society? Can you combine the ability to hunt for new customers with the urge to sell and grow business to our existing customers? Can you manage complex situations and turn them into effective solutions? Can you communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels? Do you put the customer first when facing a challenge?
Then you might be the sales person we are looking for to grow our large portfolio of customers within a wide range of industries.
To strengthen our team in Bratislava, DNV GL Business Assurance is looking for a Sales Manager.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
Managing our growing portfolio of customers in the Management Certification Business and developing new business
Managing existing accounts and actively approaching potential customers
Identifying and analyzing of possible customers’ needs
Negotiating and renegotiating of contracts with customers
Identifying market opportunities and suitable business partners for cooperation
Monitoring market developments
Preparing and presenting of price offers
Communicating final terms and conditions
Developing and maintaining effective and beneficial partnerships
Achieving business goals according to the sales plan
Cooperating with other departments within DNV GL, such as Operations and Marketing
The Plant Integrity & Optimisation (PI&O) team, based within the Gas Technology section of the UK business, supports clients in the oil and gas industry through provision of advisory services to manage the mechanical and electrical integrity of production, transmission, and distribution assets throughout the asset life cycle.
Key services delivered by the PI&O team in support of plant pipework and rotating machinery safety and integrity include the following:
- Development and implementation of methods for managing pipework vibration risks on oil and gas assets, including cost-effective remedial solutions
- Pipework & structural vibration measurement and investigation
- Theoretical analysis of vibration, and fluid pulsation and noise issues
- Failure and mechanical integrity investigations
- Plant condition assessments to support operational, integrity and safety objectives
- Compressor testing to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Plant surveys to check compliance of compressor safety equipment
- Technology qualification and research
The role of Mechanical Engineer will support and lead projects in the above areas for process plant and pipework on oil and gas assets. There will also be opportunities for working across other teams within Gas Technology and the wider DNV GL group on a range of technology projects. With the support of senior team members, the role will have responsibility for project delivery across the full life cycle, from proposal preparation, methodology development, analysis and reporting, through to recommendation and development of solutions.
This role will enable delivery of the current strong workload in this area in a cost-effective manner, and will help facilitate the planned growth of these services. The role will include some work at customer offices and sites in the UK and overseas, with offshore assignments a possibility.
Primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supporting senior staff in delivery of client and internal projects (investigation, assessment, analysis, and/or innovation) to cost, time and quality requirements
- Accurate technical reporting requiring minimal revision following internal and external review
- Support business development activities, including identification of opportunities, writing of proposals, and engagement with existing and potential clients
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertaking accompanied and unaccompanied site visits and inspections
- Comply with all applicable HS&E requirements for activities, especially for site-based work
- To carry out other reasonable duties/tasks as required, to deliver and meet the objectives of the Gas Technology business
- Operate within formal QA standards and project procedures
- Develop experience and expertise across project and team activities
- Establish a working knowledge and understanding of all areas within the team, section and wider DNV GL business
- Support development of other team members through mentoring, coaching, training etc.
The Mechanical Engineer will directly report to the PI&O Team Leader and be assigned to client projects under a Project Leader/Manager as required. Depending on background and experience the Mechanical Engineer may manage small teams of other staff to achieve project delivery.
The role will be primarily based at our offices in Loughborough, but will include work at customer sites and other DNV GL offices as and when required, and will therefore require flexibility and a willingness to work on short to medium term assignments in the UK, and offshore and overseas as required.
The F&B Auditor is responsible for supporting the growth in sales through delivery of audits, training and projects, ensuring service excellence for clients and playing an important role in development of others within the team. You help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to international and local standards. You will get the opportunity to lead and develop our work on a wide range of Food and Beverage services from auditing, training services including product certification.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be expected to support the growth of our sales and delivery for a range of services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Training and capacity building services;
- Conducting Quality Management System, Supply Chain Management System, Food and Beverage scheme audits;
- Audit report writing;
- Supporting the sales team through technical advice and guidance;
- Enterprise risk management;
You will be expected to lead project teams as well as helping to grow our business through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs, developing tailored solutions and selling these to new and existing clients;
- Leading training projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV GL quality standards;
- Leading and communicating effectively with the project teams and clients;
- Introducing services from your own/existing discipline(s) to new clients and new services to existing clients;
The Digital Solutions division within global engineering consultancy DNV GL delivers cutting-edge software to clients around the world across a range of sectors.
The Renewables Ecosystem is our in-house software team designing, creating and managing applications relied upon by engineers across the renewable energy industry on desktop, web and mobile platforms.
We are looking for a desktop software developer to help us work towards forthcoming releases of WindFarmer Analyst, our flagship software product for wind resource assessment and design of wind farms.
We are looking for a desktop software developer to join our agile team participating in the discovery, design, development, unit testing, and code review for the project. This involves working closely with other developers, engineering specialists and occasionally external clients and partners.
The successful applicant will join a growing team of developers working primarily with C# and WPF for user interfaces, C++ for calculation integration and Microsoft Azure with REST APIs for several online components.
Key upcoming goals for WindFarmer include:
- Deliver quarterly releases that enable growth of software sales.
- Improve customer satisfaction by proactively seeking feedback and improving UX for the existing application.
- Refocus on layout design, building highly interactive mapping tools for positioning wind turbines within constraints.
- Build a wind flow field blending capability to combine wind measurements and models and more accurately predict the wind resource over a wind farm site.
- Advance our wind turbine control strategy modelling capability.
- In collaboration with across the Renewables Ecosystem group and using shared components, work to transform the software product to provide new ways for customers to access and integrate with our tools:
-Run WindFarmer in a cloud environment to solve wind farm design optimisation problems faster.
-Improve our automation capabilities, particularly through a Python SDK.
-Integrate (REST) APIs to other calculations and data.
- Incorporate our industry leading wind farm blockage modelling capability developed by our Global Technology and Research group in to the existing WindFarmer turbine interaction models.
The Global Shared Services, Global Center in Gdynia (GSS GC) provides high quality, cost effective services within Human Resources, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement. The delivery requirements are based on Global Service Level Agreements between the Business Areas, Group Centre and GSS.
GSS GC is about bringing a team of professionals together; providing global standard services and competence based advisory services. We are driven by our peoples’ competence and motivation to support the Business Areas and Group Centre. As a GSS GC member you will act in a professional, international, multi-cultural and service oriented environment. You will have opportunities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise and build network with colleagues around the world.
Our fuel analysis team is working for a broad range of customers primarily in the gas industry sector. Our laboratory technicians and analysts deliver fuel analysis services of gaseous energy carriers, like hydrogen, natural gas, synthetic gases, biologically formed gases and emission gases. With the ISO 17025 accreditation for our operational environment, our methodology for analyses is traceable to the highest national and international standards
The service portfolio includes a wide range laboratory quality measurement capabilities. In addition to the laboratory capabilities on-site gas quality measurement and performance compliance testing for gas technologies are performed. We offer a broad range of facilities for on-site gas quality measurements in order to support operations or verify compliance of gas technologies.
We deliver our fuel analysis services to a rapidly changing gas industry. The increased introduction of renewables, shale gases and LNG are a growing challenge. While the industry is diversifying and moving to a more sustainable future, it’s important to ensure safe, affordable and reliable transport, distribution and end-use of gas. The understanding of gas composition and performance, in addition to compliance to standards, secures a safe, reliable and beneficial gas industry.
As a Head of Section, you will function as the primary lead for a team of consultants and engineers implementing one of the world’s leading enterprise solution for maritime fleet management solutions.
You will be responsible for regularly monitoring the team’s performance, including their level of knowledge across required subject matter, making sure that consultants work to DNV GL Consulting solution delivery processes, as well as leading implementation projects as a Lead Consultant/Project Manager.
A sound knowledge of the enterprise solution implementation lifecycle with ship management domain experience is required.
- Work with Area Manager of Consulting to provide regular status reports on project health, revenue forecasts and escalating risks/issues
- Work with Area Manager of Consulting to plan further competence development initiatives for team members and report on any performance issues
- Responsible for regular 1 to 1 communication with direct reports for mentoring and project health
- As part of your responsibilities you will be involved providing project management/consulting with a billable utilization target of 50%.
- Managing client stakeholders and/or external resources to ensure successful implementation
- Implement DNVGL’s innovative ship management solutions for technical management, procurement, dry-docking, QHSE, crewing and BI reporting with our customers, i.e. shipping companies in the region
- Analysing customer requirements and consult customer to provide best practice solutions onshore and on-board
- Conduct system demonstrations and in-depth user trainings
- Assists in driving business development initiatives by ensuring deliverability of proposed solutions.
- Supporting Sales for pre-sales activities according to DNV GL processes
- Execute software installations on-board and onshore and offer continuous support for local customers
DNV GL – Digital Solutions’ Electric Grid Ecosystems group is seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our team. This position is based out of our Corvallis, OR office.
Tasks May Include
- Learn DevOps and automated testing for future of Electric Grid Ecosystem operations on Azure.
- Take direction from Test Manager and Test Team on reported problem, potential causes and troubleshoot the issue
- Write up defects in defect tracking system
- Communicate with Test and Development Team on defect findings
- Basic database skills including SQL
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Testing: unit, regression, and acceptance
- Experience in writing and executing automated and manual test
- Ability to do documentation review and edits
- Report to Test Manager on daily activities
For the sales team KEMA Laboratories, Arnhem location, we are looking for a sales engineer who is ready to take on a dynamic job focusing on serving the customers with high quality proposals. With a focus on the High Power Laboratory, the largest independent short-circuit laboratory in the world. A sales engineer that uses his/her knowledge of Electrical Engineering to connect the request of a customer to a test programme with knowledge of the testing facility and possibilities of the laboratories and concludes this in a clear and business like proposal to the customer. A sales engineer that enjoys the interaction with the customer to realize projects and is a teamworker with our sales agents, the group of sales engineers and the colleagues responsible for the operations of the laboratories.
- Manages a group of customers/accounts assigned to him/her.
- Approaches customers, answers questions from customers, and communicates with customers about quotations and such, in order to close orders.
- Creating and drafting quotations for test and certification services for products/objects assigned.
- Holding acquisition/intake conversations and maintaining contact with customers.
- Informing/advising customers about the relevant norms for their products/objects.
- Consulting with sales/mid office departments about quotations and tasks.
- Keeping knowledge about the relevant norms for Transmission & Distribution equipment up-to-date.
DNV GL’s Energy Advisory group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Principal NERC Compliance Consultant for its Power System Advisory (PSA) Department. DNV GL-Energy’s PSA provides creative, cost effective and practical solutions as well as compliance regulatory services to stakeholders in the power generation, transmission and distribution systems including ISOs/RTOs, power utilities, developers, asset owners and operators as well as investors. The Senior/Principal NERC Compliance Consultant must have a demonstrated vision, drive, and business experience to contribute to lead, grow and expand the PSA business in the Americas. This role involves business development and high-value consulting delivery contributing to PSA’s overall regional success. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned consulting professional with a proven track record of client relationship development, business development, and managing effective consulting results. This person should take great pride in being able to grow new leads into trusted advisory relationships. This position could be based out of any of the following offices: Dallas, TX; Oakland, CA; Medford, MA or Chalfont, PA.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Execution and management of the defined service portfolio within the Power System Advisory for FERC/NERC Compliance Program development, management and auditing.
- Generate increased revenues and profits by leading sales outreach activities including opportunity identification, pipeline management, evaluation, proposal development and submittal, and play a significant role during negotiation and establishment of contracts - Part of the identification and evaluation includes managing the proposal and lead generation process and screening of RFQ/RFP’s
- Identification and development of opportunities to provide tools and methods for assessing and managing Clients’ risk – due to elements such as changes in requirements and client process changes.
- Management of multi-discipline project teams to ensure commitments to the clients are fully met, and projects are successfully delivered in terms of client satisfaction, timeliness of completion, and budget performance.
- Development of a cadre of project managers who have the training and experience to manage projects of various levels of cost and complexity.
- Enhance DNV GL's positioning in the electric utility sector in North America
- Review the quality of work products prepared by other team members
- Eventually become a subject matter expert in the field of FERC/NERC Compliance and a trusted advisor for Clients
For our region Central Europe (CE), we are looking for a Tax Specialist with focus on VAT. Reporting directly to the Regional Tax Manager for the Region Central Europe (CE), the role will be responsible mainly for VAT-Reporting but also other tax topics for the region.
Region CE contains all 5 Business Areas and approx. 1,200 employees operating across Germany & Austria.
You will provide tax support mainly for VAT and will work in direct contact with our GSS-FI- colleagues in the GSS-Global Center in Gdynia and Regional Center for Germany and Austria in Hamburg as well as colleagues from other business areas in relation to areas such as:
Areas of responsibilities / Key tasks:
- Prepare the filing of monthly and yearly VAT-returns via Elster for two German VAT Groups and one Austrian DNV GL company
- Perform monthly tax accounts reconciliations to VAT returns in the region CE
- Prepare EC-Sales-Lists
- Prepare VAT refund applications, mainly for EU-countries
- Assist with German and Austrian VAT processes, procedures and controls that enhance the effectiveness and efficiencies of the VAT function (document controls in the TCMS)
- Participate in planning, developing and implementing VAT strategies to minimize taxes
- Identify tax issues and technical matters relating to German/Austrian VAT
- Serve as primary contact for and be responsible for taxation of benefits in kind (IIT-withholding, VAT and CIT/TT consequences): work closely together with the GSS-HR department and the Business Areas
- Serve as primary VAT-contact with German/Austrian tax authorities
- Closely monitor changes to VAT legislation across the region and advise impact on DNV GL’s business within the region
- Perform VAT Trainings for our colleagues
- Assist German/Austrian tax audits mainly concerning VAT-related topics
- Prepare Residence Certificates
- Support IFRS-Tax-Reporting (incl. deferred taxes) and calculation of CIT/TT-provisions for smaller German/Austrian DNV GL companies
- Monitor tax payments (all tax types) and maintain the tax provisions /receivables schedule up to date
- Support the tax team in other tax-related issues
- Opportunity to work with dedicated and competent colleagues with high experience and good team spirit in an exciting and international environment
- Opportunity to be part of developing a new set up of the GSS Tax Team for the region Central Europe
- Global company with 13,000 employees
- Possibility to grow and develop your competencies within DNV GL
- Focus on good work and life balance
Join us, and you will have great opportunities to make an impact
DNV GL – Energy North America’s Program Design and Implementation group is seeking a Senior Engineer to join our Business Services team, which provides support to our energy efficiency implementation programs across the United States. This position will work in support of utility sponsored programs that encourage energy efficiency in commercial, industrial, schools and government buildings.
The successful candidate will have a collaborative, flexible and innovative approach to his or her work and will offer observations for improvement. We are looking for an experienced energy engineer that is highly organized with the experience necessary to manage multiple priorities with a deliberate focus on safety, security and quality. A proven track record of experience is essential.
Tasks May Include
- Perform customer focused, site-specific engineering analysis and evaluation of energy efficiency opportunities in complex facilities involving industrial process equipment, such as pumps, fans and compressed air systems, complex central plant systems and advanced HVAC equipment
- Lead or support customer, innovation and service development projects
- Review and verify technical merits and risks of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Conduct on-site energy assessments and analyze the energy performance of commercial and industrial facilities to determine cost-effective energy efficiency upgrades. Interact as engineering expert with facility engineers/building managers to motivate them to implement energy efficiency upgrades
- Conduct inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment
Would you like to be part of an awesome team of people, building software that will bring our 50 successful years of Sesam history into the cloud era?
We are looking for an inspired and inspiring C# Developer to join our team at DNV GL – Digital Solutions at Høvik.
You probably have some or maybe a lot of experience with development of software for the desktop and the cloud. You appreciate the value of clean code. And if you smile when you hear TDD, CI/CD and SOLID, you will probably fit right in with us!
We are in the process of transitioning our software from pure desktop into a combined desktop and cloud offering. Our transition into this hybrid world will be a challenging, interesting, and fun journey. You will be working with strengthening our software portfolio for doing hydrodynamic analysis of floating offshore structures. Your main tasks will be developing our desktop application HydroD. HydroD is both a stability analysis software tool and a frontend towards our hydrodynamic solvers Wadam and Wasim which are key products for analyzing all kind of floating structures, e.g. ships, offshore structures, floating offshore wind turbines or floating bridges. You will be involved in both back-end and front-end development. Maintaining our build and test systems using scripting will also be important tasks.
Structure Ecosystem consists of 70 people in Norway, US, Poland and China who maintain, develop, and support the Sesam suite of programs covering design and analysis of structures within the maritime, offshore, and renewable industries. You will be part of a very motivated team consisting of domain experts, professional software engineers, software testers, product managers and technical support engineers who pride themselves in delivering high quality software. You will get the opportunity to solve hard and interesting challenges.
Learn more about our software: https://www.dnvgl.com/sesam
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Sesam HydroD, a WPF based desktop application for hydrodynamic analysis of floating offshore structures
- Participate in all phases of the development, from planning and design, to implementation and testing
- Contribute to cloud enabling our large collection of analysis software
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines
DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use is seeking an Energy Engineer to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team. The successful candidate will apply skills in project management, business analysis, requirements gathering, functional testing, change management, troubleshooting and training to implement business processes and applications. This position is based at our office in Okemos, MI.
Tasks May Include
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Perform customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment at businesses throughout Michigan
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about installed equipment or programmatic information
- Review and verify energy savings calculations and guide other staff in the best practices for various energy savings technologies with a particular emphasis on lighting but also including HVAC, fans, pumps, air compression and industrial process use
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies and customers, clients, and others
- Identify opportunities for energy savings and demand reduction
- Complete technical and financial analyses
- Prepare reports in accordance with client standards
- Perform site-specific engineering analysis and evaluation of energy efficiency projects and programs involving industrial process equipment, such as pumps, fans and compressed air systems, complex central plant systems and advanced HVAC equipment
We are looking for a consultant to join our Renewables Advisory team in delivering services to the renewable energy market in general and the onshore and offshore wind industry in particular. You will primarily focus on our key customers within the global wind market, particularly in the Benelux and Scandinavia. Typical services will be linked to the planning, development, procurement and construction phases of wind farm projects, including technical studies, verification work, data analytics, cost modelling, technical due diligence and construction monitoring during the construction phase (involving site visits).
As Consultant Wind Energy you will be based at our Energy headquarters in Arnhem, The Netherlands, being part of an international department.
As Consultant Wind Energy you will:
- Execute projects as Project Leader and at the same time you are a technical expert;
- Work on projects in the areas of both onshore and offshore wind.
- Identify market opportunities and develop our existing services and establish new services for both the team and our company;
- Develop new tools or models, e.g. to optimize the financial performance of wind farms;
- Position our team for further growth within the wind industry;
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high-quality reports and commercial offers.
You will be given the opportunity and guidance to grow to a consulting role where you sell, lead and execute projects in order to help clients realize the stated project goals and deliverables.
The IoT Solution Specialist will play a leading role in developing and expanding data driven solutions across the Internet of Things topic. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the state-of-the-art machine learning, signal processing, and other data analytics techniques as well as the modern big data and IoT techniques.
As a Solution Specialist, your main responsibilities are:
- Pivotal role in helping to grow client relationships in the IoT/M2M segment, supporting our commercial teams in meetings with existing and potential customers through your subject matter and industry expertise.
- Write analysis which gives our clients unique insight into emerging opportunities across enterprise and consumer IoT services, including vertical insight in the maritime, oil and gas, power and renewables industry etc.
- Collaborate with the broader team of analyst and domain experts to use their market and technical knowledge to fulfil projects.
- Lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate IoT solution sales and customer usage.
- Thought leader in IoT space, sharing your expertise, coaching others, and leading by example across technical communities
DNV GL Software is an independent software vendor specialising in developing innovative software solutions for design, construction, strength assessment, risk and information management within the Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemical and Energy Industries. DNV GL Software serves more than 3000 clients in 55 countries.
For area South-East Asia and Oceania, DNVGL Software has a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager to support the business growth in the areas of Maritime. The Area Sales Manager shall look into increasing the sales of the Maritime software in the Maritime and offshore industries. We are looking for a dynamic person with experience in software sales. You are now invited to become part of this expansion.
The Area Sales Manager shall report to the Area Manager who is located in our office in Singapore.
He/She shall be responsible:
- To achieve the assigned sales targets for the products and solutions of DNV GL Software in SEA and Oceania
- To generate and qualify leads for new opportunities for DNV GL maritime software solutions
- To scale up of existing accounts through effective and continuous customer engagements and by maintaining excellent customer relations with the shipping community
- To present and demonstrate functional features of DNV GL ship management software and technical solutions to prospective customers
- To prepare and present proposals / tenders to prospective or existing customers
- To follow up all opportunities, negotiate and converting them into sales closures.
- To provide feedbacks to Product Management functions on market dynamics and trends for better fit-for-market product / solution
- To successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes
- To participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- To consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline.
- To prepare and execute short and long-range sales and marketing plans.
- To actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success.
- To work closely with other Business Areas in DNV GL to extend the DNV GL portfolio of applications and services
- Use the CRM tool to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
- To make frequent travels within SEA and Oceania, with occasional trips to Europe
Are you well-experienced with SQL scripting and enterprise software configuration and deployment? Do you have a passion for delighting customers with exceptional service and teamwork?
DNV GL - Digital Solutions is seeking a qualified Solutions Consultant to join our QHSE US consultancy team located in our Katy, Texas office, to implement and configure QHSE software solutions for our customers. DNV GL’s Synergi Life software product is a world-leading solution for enterprise customers seeking to optimize safety, quality, and health in their organizations.
The consultant will work with the QHSE delivery teams and will be responsible for a variety of activities including requirements gathering, solution design, system configuration and testing, data migration, training, and support for projects and customers associated with DNV GL’s industry-leading “Synergi Life” QHSE product.
Tasks May Include
- Demonstrate “Synergi Life” functionality, features and advancements to various customers as part of the pre-sales process.
- Attend and facilitate workshops to gather customer requirements and prepare specification documents and scopes of work.
- Understand customer compliance requirements and business processes in sufficient detail to develop technical specifications needed for configuration.
- Actively work with external customers to implement and configure solutions in line with customers’ requirements.
- Test the installation and configuration of both the work you have performed as well as testing the work performed by other consultants.
- Develop test scripts and support customers through User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Installation and configuration of the applications in order to meet the agreed customer requirements.
- Develop legacy data mapping Perform data migration and cleansing activities
- Analyze and interpret large, complex data sets.
- Troubleshoot configuration issues during deployment and rollout activities.
- Support customer implementation team during post deployment and rollout activities.
- Perform training and presentations to new and existing customers.
- Identify opportunities to add value to customers’ implementations
- Advise external customers on best practice in order that they get the best possible return on investment