Click column header to sort
Areas of Responsibility:
The Solutions Sales Manager contributes to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in South East Asia and Australia by the following activities:
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and services products by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted industries and geographies.
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline.
- Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans.
- Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success.
- Work closely with other Business Areas in DNV GL to extend the DNV GL portfolio of applications and services
- Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Use the CRM tool to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
- Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
- Local permanent employment terms & conditions
The DNV GL Oil and Gas Unit in Indonesia, is part of Oil & Gas Region South East Asia and Australia operations, and holds an important strategic position for DNV GL in the marketplace, both locally and globally. The unit has responsibilities for providing and delivering risk advisory, technical assurance, and technical advisory related services for the oil and gas industry with diverse customer portfolios.
We are currently seeking to employ a qualified candidate with relevant experience for the position of Senior Consultant (HSEQ) for Risk Advisory Services in OGTC Singapore and Indonesia, and to be specifically assigned in Jakarta. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to various activities, such as business development, project management, and project delivery to various customers primarily, but not limited to the oil and gas industry. This position includes exposure to various projects, large and small, working with teams from different geographic locations, and offers great opportunities for personal and professional career development.
DNV GL Energy delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support investors, project developers, generators, network operators, industrials, regulators and policy makers around the globe.
- Deliver consultancy services for customers in Asia Pacific
- Support protocol conformance testing
- Support SCADA/EMS/DMS advisory projects
- Support cyber security test and review projects
- Support the acquisition of new projects including preparation of proposals and meetings with customers
- Support preparations of reports, delivery of presentations and completion of project reports to our customers
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses manage risk and assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training services. We combine technical, digital and industry expertise to empower companies’ decisions and actions. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
We are currently seeking for a highly dedicated and motivated Training Coordinator (m/f) with the willingness to learn and to support with the provision of training services (in house & public), in accordance to DNV GL policies, procedures and instructions. The team consists of dynamic, well-experienced and high-qualified professionals and reports to the Training Manager.
Areas of Responsibility
• Coordinate, schedule and organize public and inhouse training courses
• Administer support for live online training courses
• Manage the entire process of quality check, printing/delivering material, including materials provided by external suppliers
• Cooperate with several functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing) in order to identify customer needs, file convincing offers and work on efficient marketing campaigns
• Explore, identify and book trainers
• Monitor the enrollment of participants to public training sessions and in-house offers for up-to-date reporting
• Observe market developments and identify trends
• Ensure and improve effectiveness and efficiency for delivery process of trainings and the related material
• Guarantee a high-quality service for external and internal customers
• Elaborate risk-based issues in the field of mechanical, systems and marine engineering• Supporting techno-economical studies for alternative ship propulsion systems• Support of our team in day-to-day business• On-topic and project-based research• Duration of 6 months
GreenPowerMonitor offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years’ experience, company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 17.5GW globally managed and more than 3,000 solar facilities worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV GL to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnvgl.com.
Are you interested in being part of the green and technological revolution? Do you consider yourself as passionate and customer-focused as we are? Are you looking to be part of a Start-Up within a global group? In GreenPowerMonitor you can have the luck to find them all! In addition to the above, we have fun providing cutting-edge monitoring solutions for the renewable energy industry: join us!
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a talented and proactive person to work in our Service Engineering Department in Barcelona.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Technical configuration of GPM platforms, mainly designed to manage portfolios and assets of Renewable Energies (Solar PV, Wind ...)
- Manage and manage the incidents reported by customers.
- Technical assistance through emails and calls (Technical Assistance Support)
- Suggest improvements in the GPM platforms (Web Portal, GPM Plus, GPM Scada and Horizon) on the new features that the product should have.
- Detect errors and support the improvement of QUALITY.
- Manage internal documentation.
The High-power laboratory (HPL) is part of DNV GL KEMA Laboratories and the largest independent short circuit laboratory in the world performing short circuit tests on components for transmission and distribution networks
The tests are performed in consultation with customers , manufactures and utilities from all over the world together with a team of Technicians.
The HPL is looking for a Technician to build and dismantle test set-ups in the test hall.
Other task are:
- Switching of circuit components in the test hall and synthetics hall;
- Measuring of contact-resistance and impedance of test objects;
- Performing alternate high voltage test under supervision;
- Photographing test set-ups and working on maintenance and repairs of installations.
The Global Centre Finance will deliver high quality services to European countries related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Record to Report processes. Services will be rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Finance Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking Accounts Receivable Accountant for the Global Centre GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
To succeed in this role, you need to a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of building up the Global Centre. You will play a key role in service implementation of the accounts receivable processes.
- Processing Invoice to Cash transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Understanding and developing the current state of processes
- Analyzing and responding to Client’s and customer’s requests
- Working closely with the Client and building up good relationship
- Working on everyday improvements to the process
Global Shared Services IT (GSS IT) is the DNV GL IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and to end users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV GL and has a key role in system evaluation, development and integration.
We are seeking a Junior IT Support Analyst. The Junior IT Support Analyst will report to the Group Leader.
- Provide exceptional customer service within fixing incidents at first contact (where possible)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Troubleshooting systems, multiple applications and network issues
- Prioritizing and managing many open tickets at the same time
- Take ownership of registered cases, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution
- Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers Provide basic in-house training to end-users
- Take part in testing of new releases or contribute to virtual teams in project work
- Represent the service desk at team and department meetings when required
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments (Utilize knowledge base system and contribute to the knowledge base)
Are you looking to make a real impact on how companies do business?
We’re looking for a highly motivated Consultant with some consultancy experience to join our Supply Chain and Sustainability focussed UK Assessment team to help us do this.
This is an exciting role and you will be supporting the high quality delivery of projects to deliver exciting and value adding solutions to our customers in UK, Europe and globally.
We help clients integrate sustainability, risk management and trust into their core business strategy; operations and supply chains acting as a trusted third party delivering a full suite of assurance and advisory services.
You will have the opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors. Your project portfolio will be varied and challenging offering a huge development opportunities across our range of services including: supply chain risk management, supply chain digital transformation; supply chain sustainability, product transparency and claims; digital assurance; report assurance; strategy, green bonds, and climate change services and bespoke customer solutions.
There is also the opportunity to work with cutting edge digital solutions as we lead the market in innovative new approaches to digital assurance of companies, products and supply chains.
Our UK team comprises around 20 members, based predominantly at our offices on the south bank (central London near Blackfriars/Waterloo). The UK Assessment team sits within our Business Assurance division and acts as a centre of excellence and regional hub for digital and supply chain services. It also works closely with our global DNV GL colleagues across all divisions to meet customer needs.
You will be expected to work across our range of sustainability services, which include for example: supply chain risk management, supply chain digital transformation; supply chain sustainability, product transparency and claims; digital assurance; report assurance; strategy, green bonds, and climate change services and bespoke customer solutions.
You will be expected to support the team on client projects as well as helping to grow our business through the following activities:
- Ensuring projects are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV GL quality standards
- Delivering the target level of utilisation on fee paying work
- Managing and communicating effectively with clients
- Working with existing and potential clients to help establish their individual needs, identifying and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Preparing responses to business enquiries with the support of other team members
- Helping to deliver tailored solutions to help address our clients’ challenges
- Contributing to thought leadership published by the team
- Supporting project work as required.
- Supporting on site assurance, assessment and audit work.
Some travel will be required.
The role would report to a Senior Consultant.
Customer Relationship Management Section is in the process of extending our Section and Support team to be present in Gdynia, (currently represented in Høvik and Arnhem)
You will be part of our Global Operation Team. Unit’s main office is located at Høvik, with a satellite in Arnhem and associated support hubs in Shanghai and Houston.
We are responsible for the Operation & Support of our Siebel applications and Oracle Cloud instances where we need to strengthen our team.
One of our core application is in the transition phase to be moved to Oracle Cloud. You will take part in this exciting and challenging journey.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate support activities with all support hubs world-wide
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line application and process support to the users
- Keep Support documentation up to date
- Participate in problem and change management of the applications
- Contribute to enhancing the applications to improve our business units competitive edge
- Contribute to enhancing the users’ application knowledge through dedicated application support web sites
- Support and monitor the business units' usage of the applications
- Participate in user acceptance testing
- Work closely with our main partners for software development; Deloitte, Infosys, and Digital Solution
- Depending on competence; participate in or manage projects related to the development, maintenance or testing of systems within own unit or other GSS IT units
Malaysia is part of O&G Region South East & Australia operations and holds an important and strategic position for us in the marketplace, both locally and globally. We are a team of 24 colleagues organized in 2 sections.
We hold a diverse portfolio of customers in Malaysia and other countries in the Region, delivering services on asset integrity within the onshore and offshore oil, gas and process industries.
Position Description :
The Principal Asset Integrity Engineer will hold as main responsibilities, which are not limited to:
- Acting as a principal engineer for static equipment in asset integrity management projects
- Supervising junior engineers
- Acting as project manager
- Drive business of asset integrity services
- Take part of the digital transformation in the Region
- Secure projects to enhance DNV GL’s competence and recognition in the industry
DNV GL Business Assurance is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. In Sweden, the Business Assurance team consists of approx. 50 employees, who are located at our offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. Our Sales team consists of 10 people that work alongside other marketing and training professionals.
Are you looking for a great career in sales in a company with a sustainable profile?
Are you looking for a career that combines your ambition to succeed with a positive contribution to society? Can you combine the ability to hunt for new customers with the urge to sell and grow business to our existing customers? Can you manage complex situations and turn them into effective solutions? Can you communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels? Do you put the customer first when facing a challenge?
Then you might be the sales person we are looking for to grow our large portfolio of customers within a wide range of industries.
Work place will be Stockholm/Gothenburg.
You will be expected to manage our growing portfolio of customers in the management certification business and develop new business. Responsible for your own sales budget you will manage some Key Accounts and be targeted on finding new ones. You will manage negotiations and renegotiations of contracts with our customers. Additional responsibilities are:
• Grow and keep own sales pipeline for all customer segments
• Follow up on leads from marketing campaigns
• Call our existing customers and keep the relation warm
• Calculation and preparation of quotes
• Conduct customer meeting and sell our solutions
• Overall responsible for the relationship and cooperation with selected Key Customers
• Development of the relationship, the handling of queries, offers and sales to Key Customers
• Proactively “farm” our existing customers by growing relations and manage customer satisfaction
• Manage tenders
• Managing data in our CRM system
Part of the Sales team of Business Assurance Vietnam (certifications, training, assessments, verifications), the Sales and Marketing Executive will report to the Business Development/Key Customer Manager, Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for driving the sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives.
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV GL services portfolio;
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels);
- In respect of DNV GL’s rules, prepare, submit and defend added-value proposals;
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets;
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, deal with sales requests in coordination with other DNV GL departments;
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- In relation with the areas to cover, the expectations are that the incumbent shall be ready to travel in her/his dedicated geography (~60% of the overall time to be considered on the field). Sales meetings, trainings and other business review meetings to be organized in Ho Chi Minh.
The Sales Expert (f/m) shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
• Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads
• Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
• Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
• Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorizations
• Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
• Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
• Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
• Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
• Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time
• Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
• Assisting Key-/Enterprise-Customer Managers and Key-Account Officers with quotes and sales activities
Lead Auditors and Assessors vacancy to perform third party audits and assessment of technical documentation as per DNV GL Certification procedures and the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and the Medical Devices Directive
**This position can be located anywhere in India**
- Perform audits as an auditor or lead auditor, in conformance with the DNV GL Global/Local procedures. Lead, as necessary, a team of auditors.
- Access and review clients’ medical devices quality systems and technical documentation to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other regulatory requirements for access into EU. Review technical dossiers to the requirements of 93/42/EEC (MDD)
- Decide upon evidence gained during audits whether or not manufacturers are in compliance with all relevant standards / regulations, and if registration should be recommended or allowed to continue.
- Present Standard Training Courses and, upon approval, as a tutor deliver such courses as specified.
- Provide technical support to marketing and sales functions, where required.
- Conduct public presentations / seminars on specific standards, where required.
- Utilize professional communication and presentation skills while meeting with clients.
- Respond to client enquiries on all technical matters regarding DNV GL- certification / training products.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the Regional Manager / Certification Management.
- Act professionally abiding by the non-disclosure agreement and DNV GL Codes of Integrity.
- Maintain competence and audit credentials by taking additional and/or refresher course(s), as necessary.
- Assist in the training of other auditors and lead auditors during planned audits or during other training functions.
- Participate actively in witness audits by DNV GL or accreditation bodies.
- Undertake any other activities as directed by the Regional Management.
With more than 2,500 experts in more than 30 countries and more than 300 technicians and engineers in Germany, DNV GL Energy supports players in the energy industry with the aim of making energy supply safer, more reliable and more efficient while at the same time reducing CO2 emissions. DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH Germany is part of the DNV GL Group. We are looking to expand our measurement and diagnostic teams and looking for you:
As an employee of the measurement and diagnostic team of DNV GL Energy, you assume the following tasks and are responsible for:
- Checking the safety of assets and equipment in the medium, high and extra high voltage level
- Compliance with technical regulations and requirements for personal safety (earthing)
- Carrying out measurements and tests on electrical equipment, e.g. wind turbines and solar systems (sound measurements, EMC measurements, thermography, etc.)
- Review and evaluation of lightning protection and grounding measures (substations, industrial plants, transmission towers, etc.)
- Execution of diagnostics, measurements on transformers and bushings
Currently we are looking for a Solutions Consultant to strengthen our QHSE Consultancy team. The position is part of a distributed team located in UK, Poland and Dubai.
The role will report to the Head of Section for the QHSE Consultancy Europe team and may involve travel to customer sites within the regions supported.
In the role you will actively work with external customers to both implement and configure the Synergi Life software in line with customers’ requirements.
Synergi Life is a module based application used to collect, process and analyse information related to Incident and Risk Management.
- Advise external customers best practice in order that they get the best possible ROI on their Synergi Life instance
- Attend workshops in order to gather the customer requirements and then prepare the appropriate specification documents and scopes of work
- Installation and configuration of the Synergi Life application in order to meet the agreed customer requirements
- Test the installation and configuration work of both the work you have performed as well as testing the work performed by other consultants
- Project management of implementation and configuration projects
- Identify opportunities to add value to customer’s implementations
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As one of the world’s leading certification bodies, we help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Purpose of the role:
As Subject Matter Expert in Health & Safety domain you would must bring in:
- Expert-level knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) life safety code, and 29 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1910, General Industry, applicable for specific domain(s).
- Expert-level knowledge of and experience with industrial hygiene and safety controls and the surveillance of related safety measures and requirements.
- Expert-level knowledge and skill in observing worksite procedures physical layouts, and in interviewing employees to gather information on operations, material used, and equipment that may result in illness, impairment, injury, or impact on the health of workers and/or members of the community.
- Expert-level experience and skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions to problems affecting the domain.
- Expert-level knowledge and skill in preparing written reports incorporating findings, risk assessments, and recommended corrective actions, as well as in establishing appropriate priorities for action using the risk assessment codes (RACs) and for documentation of the regulatory requirements.
- Expert-level knowledge and ability to develop, review, and evaluate site-specific safety/ health programs and conducting industrial/safety training programs in specific domain.
- Expert-level knowledge and ability to review work plans, blueprints, specifications, and other documents to ensure the application of health standards for illness and injury prevention in the construction and modification of facilities.
- May require expert-level knowledge and skill in providing related educational material for training and in conducting training via different media (i.e., oral presentations and posters).
- Expert-level knowledge and ability to promote professional relationships between and among other Subject Matter Expert in other disciplines
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
- Technical recommendations / proposals input to sales team based client enquiry on safety work and involve yourself in Business development on Safety services
- Business growth strategy, opportunity creation, proposal making, business growth, resource development etc.
- Development of protocols and training materials on Safety services as required by customer.
- Delivery of safety assessments as per client requirements or DNVGL protocols with agreed timelines.
- Drive team to achieve project milestones and program implementation.
- Drive Knowledge Management, mentor & develop young consultants.
We’re looking for a Senior Consultant and/or Business Leader High Voltage who helps our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution infrastructure.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technology team. The position is open for Arnhem (Netherlands).
The team exists out 35 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc and BSc level) with different backgrounds and from various cultures.
Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects where you will also collaborate in and with other teams within DNV GL.
Like working jointly on substation projects, asset management or renewable energy.
From time to time we also team up with the experts of DNV GL KEMA Laboratories.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will transform deep technical knowledge, curiosity and hands-on high voltage equipment experience, into clear customer solutions and/or solid business opportunities;
- You turn customer’s needs into concrete consultancy projects, as well execute these in the field, lab and/ or in the office;
- You will give advice to our customers related to their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution equipment and systems (e.g. substations, overhead lines and cables, EMC, HVDC systems);
- You will also perform the electrical functional design of HVAC/HVDC components and substation.
Next to that, you will:
- Lead business development and know how to get the orders in;
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high quality reports and commercial offers;
- Carry out failure investigations, both in the field as well as in the office
- Prepare specifications and tender documentation;
- Execute or witness tests such as type, factory - or site acceptance tests (FAT/ SAT);
- Monitor and anticipate on market developments and decide on market approach;
- Develop our service portfolio/ roadmap and the annual plan;
- Coach junior consultants and help them develop their technical career path.