Customer Relationship Management Section is in the process of extending our Section and Support team to be present in Gdynia, (currently represented in Høvik and Arnhem)
You will be part of our Global Operation Team. Unit’s main office is located at Høvik, with a satellite in Arnhem and associated support hubs in Shanghai and Houston.
We are responsible for the Operation & Support of our Siebel applications and Oracle Cloud instances where we need to strengthen our team.
One of our core application is in the transition phase to be moved to Oracle Cloud. You will take part in this exciting and challenging journey.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate support activities with all support hubs world-wide
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line application and process support to the users
- Keep Support documentation up to date
- Participate in problem and change management of the applications
- Contribute to enhancing the applications to improve our business units competitive edge
- Contribute to enhancing the users’ application knowledge through dedicated application support web sites
- Support and monitor the business units' usage of the applications
- Participate in user acceptance testing
- Work closely with our main partners for software development; Deloitte, Infosys, and Digital Solution
- Depending on competence; participate in or manage projects related to the development, maintenance or testing of systems within own unit or other GSS IT units
Malaysia is part of O&G Region South East & Australia operations and holds an important and strategic position for us in the marketplace, both locally and globally. We are a team of 24 colleagues organized in 2 sections.
We hold a diverse portfolio of customers in Malaysia and other countries in the Region, delivering services on asset integrity within the onshore and offshore oil, gas and process industries.
Position Description :
The Principal Asset Integrity Engineer will hold as main responsibilities, which are not limited to:
- Acting as a principal engineer for static equipment in asset integrity management projects
- Supervising junior engineers
- Acting as project manager
- Drive business of asset integrity services
- Take part of the digital transformation in the Region
- Secure projects to enhance DNV GL’s competence and recognition in the industry
DNV GL Business Assurance is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. In Sweden, the Business Assurance team consists of approx. 50 employees, who are located at our offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. Our Sales team consists of 10 people that work alongside other marketing and training professionals.
Are you looking for a great career in sales in a company with a sustainable profile?
Are you looking for a career that combines your ambition to succeed with a positive contribution to society? Can you combine the ability to hunt for new customers with the urge to sell and grow business to our existing customers? Can you manage complex situations and turn them into effective solutions? Can you communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels? Do you put the customer first when facing a challenge?
Then you might be the sales person we are looking for to grow our large portfolio of customers within a wide range of industries.
Work place will be Stockholm/Gothenburg.
You will be expected to manage our growing portfolio of customers in the management certification business and develop new business. Responsible for your own sales budget you will manage some Key Accounts and be targeted on finding new ones. You will manage negotiations and renegotiations of contracts with our customers. Additional responsibilities are:
• Grow and keep own sales pipeline for all customer segments
• Follow up on leads from marketing campaigns
• Call our existing customers and keep the relation warm
• Calculation and preparation of quotes
• Conduct customer meeting and sell our solutions
• Overall responsible for the relationship and cooperation with selected Key Customers
• Development of the relationship, the handling of queries, offers and sales to Key Customers
• Proactively “farm” our existing customers by growing relations and manage customer satisfaction
• Manage tenders
• Managing data in our CRM system
DNV GL’s global HR system“Partner” is based on the Oracle HCM Cloud platform including different Oracle Cloud PaaS services as well as Seertech’s iLearning Plus implemented in November 2017. Additionally, we are running a recruiting system based on iCIMS Cloud Solution. The HR Applications Competence Centre manages existing and new implemented applications in high quality, efficiency and under one governance in GSS IT.
The HR IT process consultant will be part of the HR Process Support team in Gdynia which is part of the HR Applications Competence Centre in the GSS IT Global Application Services organization (S-IA).
This role will support the users of our current HR applications which is of key importance for our daily business.
Your key tasks and deliveries will include, but not limited to:
- Providing the “Partner Support Desk” (PSD) service by solving most support cases independently and otherwise with assistance of your colleagues;
- Support DNV GL’s HR system users in their use of the current DNV GL’s HR system landscape;
- Facilitate HR work processes through system support;
- Facilitate efficient and effective use of HR data in business processes;
- Manage the user and role administration for HR users in DNV GL;
- Collaboration with the HR Application Management team to work on defect resolution and enhancements for the HR systems;
- Collaboration with other teams both in GSS IT and GSS HR to ensure efficient and effective end-to-end support processes.
Additional tasks might be added depending on the successful candidate’s qualifications and interests.
Part of the Sales team of Business Assurance Vietnam (certifications, training, assessments, verifications), the Sales and Marketing Executive will report to the Business Development/Key Customer Manager, Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for driving the sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives.
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV GL services portfolio;
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels);
- In respect of DNV GL’s rules, prepare, submit and defend added-value proposals;
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets;
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, deal with sales requests in coordination with other DNV GL departments;
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- In relation with the areas to cover, the expectations are that the incumbent shall be ready to travel in her/his dedicated geography (~60% of the overall time to be considered on the field). Sales meetings, trainings and other business review meetings to be organized in Ho Chi Minh.
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organizations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Founded in 1863 and currently operating in more than 100 countries, our 16,000 professionals are dedicated to helping our customers in the maritime, oil & gas, energy and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener. DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. DNV GL is the world’s largest provider of independent renewable energy advice. We take pride in investing 5% of our revenue in research and development. We are at the forefront of embracing technological advancement like AI, big data analytics, machine learning and digitalisation in areas we operate in. Please refer our website for further details www.dnvgl.com
DNV GL-Energy, Bangalore office is looking for a bright and passionate Engineer to be a part of the Project Engineering team. (S)he will be instrumental in providing an independent assessment at all stages of the wind project life cycle.
In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Head of Section- Project Engineering.
- Fully aligned with the characteristics of the scientific methods i.e. Empirical, Replicable, Systematic, Objective and Provisional
- Traits for being updated, organized, taking the risk, integrity and collaborating in groups.
- You are expected to play a key role in revision and introduction of methodologies, standards, new services in tune with fast-changing business and technological environment.
- The role will require travel within India and other countries in the Asia Pacific Region or around the World.
The individual role will include the following:
- Perform inspections of wind turbines that include visual inspection, borescope inspection of gearbox and generators, vibration measurements of the drive train components;
- Perform ground-based wind turbine blade inspections using a high -speed telephoto lens and DSLR camera;
- Perform and analyse the lubricant sampling of different wind turbine components (main bearing, gearbox oil, pitch bearing, yaw bearing, generator bearings);
- Perform and analyse thermography inspections on wind turbine electrical cabinets that include converter and switchgear units;
- Perform or witness a different functional test of the wind turbine;
- Perform inspections of wind farm balance of plant that includes 33 kV transmission lines, pooling substation, and internal roads;
- Perform manufacturing facility review in the framework of production quality assessment;
- Perform and manage end of warranty projects;
- Undertake remote monitoring of operational assets, log operational data/events, and communicate and coordinate outputs to sites and appropriate stakeholders.
- Support operational site maintenance activities including defect recording, work planning, workflow management, release of plant and maintenance schedule. Use appropriate electronic asset management systems as required.
- Perform O&M, EPC, PPA, Interconnection agreement reviews from the project due diligence perspective
- Provide component specific inputs to the team performing turbine technology reviews
- Perform contract and asset benchmarking with respect to industry standards
- Assist analysts, field technicians, and site managers in root-cause analysis, troubleshooting, and resolving wind turbine/inverter faults.
- Analysis of data related to operational WTG, event and alarm logs along with condition monitoring system (CMS);
- Preparing high quality, unbiased inspection reports, and summaries;
- Perform wind farm technical due diligence audits to assess the adequacy of inventory management system and competence management;
- Perform overall project due diligence with respect to applicable quality assurance processes
- Perform construction monitoring/mile-stone inspections and commissioning witness at different stages of wind farm construction that include mechanical completion;
- Find avenues and scope of improvements in the delivery of existing services, and implement them through internal projects in close collaboration with larger energy advisory team;
- Engage in DNV GL’s various global innovation projects and initiatives, and ensure that new solutions are developed and implemented in the Indian region;
- Work in close collaboration with an experienced global pool of Engineers in Europe and North America; Explore opportunities on experience exchange with the global team through secondments to overseas offices;
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Actively participate in the ongoing global energy transition, and contribute to shaping the future of energy;
- Mentoring and training of other employees
- Maintain an environment oriented to trust and help team members attain their potential
- Participate in R&D projects and contribute to the publishing of journal papers;
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
The Sales Expert (f/m) shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
• Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads
• Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
• Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
• Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorizations
• Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
• Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
• Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
• Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
• Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time
• Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
• Assisting Key-/Enterprise-Customer Managers and Key-Account Officers with quotes and sales activities
Lead Auditors and Assessors vacancy to perform third party audits and assessment of technical documentation as per DNV GL Certification procedures and the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and the Medical Devices Directive
**This position can be located anywhere in India**
- Perform audits as an auditor or lead auditor, in conformance with the DNV GL Global/Local procedures. Lead, as necessary, a team of auditors.
- Access and review clients’ medical devices quality systems and technical documentation to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other regulatory requirements for access into EU. Review technical dossiers to the requirements of 93/42/EEC (MDD)
- Decide upon evidence gained during audits whether or not manufacturers are in compliance with all relevant standards / regulations, and if registration should be recommended or allowed to continue.
- Present Standard Training Courses and, upon approval, as a tutor deliver such courses as specified.
- Provide technical support to marketing and sales functions, where required.
- Conduct public presentations / seminars on specific standards, where required.
- Utilize professional communication and presentation skills while meeting with clients.
- Respond to client enquiries on all technical matters regarding DNV GL- certification / training products.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the Regional Manager / Certification Management.
- Act professionally abiding by the non-disclosure agreement and DNV GL Codes of Integrity.
- Maintain competence and audit credentials by taking additional and/or refresher course(s), as necessary.
- Assist in the training of other auditors and lead auditors during planned audits or during other training functions.
- Participate actively in witness audits by DNV GL or accreditation bodies.
- Undertake any other activities as directed by the Regional Management.
With more than 2,500 experts in more than 30 countries and more than 300 technicians and engineers in Germany, DNV GL Energy supports players in the energy industry with the aim of making energy supply safer, more reliable and more efficient while at the same time reducing CO2 emissions. DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH Germany is part of the DNV GL Group. We are looking to expand our measurement and diagnostic teams and looking for you:
As an employee of the measurement and diagnostic team of DNV GL Energy, you assume the following tasks and are responsible for:
- Checking the safety of assets and equipment in the medium, high and extra high voltage level
- Compliance with technical regulations and requirements for personal safety (earthing)
- Carrying out measurements and tests on electrical equipment, e.g. wind turbines and solar systems (sound measurements, EMC measurements, thermography, etc.)
- Review and evaluation of lightning protection and grounding measures (substations, industrial plants, transmission towers, etc.)
- Execution of diagnostics, measurements on transformers and bushings
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is seeking a Consultant to focus on the implementation of our Electric Grid software solution within our electric utility clients.
The primary objective is to provide consulting and end client delivery services for the installation, configuration, and implementation of the Cascade family of products within the Electric Ecosystem. A secondary objective is for the candidate to assume basic project management responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience within the information technology department of an electric utility, providing technical support to enterprise applications. Candidates with experience in deploying and supporting large scale enterprise applications for other industries will also be considered. This position is based out of our Corvallis, OR offices.
Tasks May Include
- Installation of Cascade and related products onto client IT environments
- Participate in client planning workshops to collect requirements regarding the client’s electric grid assets and related work processes
- Configuration of the Cascade product based on workshop results
- Support end client acceptance testing
- Train client on successful usage of the deployed solution
- Support the sales process through pre-sales product demonstrations as well as client proposal development and task estimation
- Work closely with existing clients to propose configuration changes, training and other knowledge improvement actions
Purpose of the role:
Support to verification and advisory work to international Oil- & Gas projects to assure compliance to international and DNV GL standards; the work the candidate will be involved with will be:
- Pipeline and gas network modelling and analysis by using proprietary Synergi Pipeline software
- Drafting of technical review notes and reports
- Management of databases, development of calculation tools
- Attendance in project meetings
- Technical support and coordination of DNV GL Surveyors
Currently we are looking for a Solutions Consultant to strengthen our QHSE Consultancy team. The position is part of a distributed team located in UK, Poland and Dubai.
The role will report to the Head of Section for the QHSE Consultancy Europe team and may involve travel to customer sites within the regions supported.
In the role you will actively work with external customers to both implement and configure the Synergi Life software in line with customers’ requirements.
Synergi Life is a module based application used to collect, process and analyse information related to Incident and Risk Management.
- Advise external customers best practice in order that they get the best possible ROI on their Synergi Life instance
- Attend workshops in order to gather the customer requirements and then prepare the appropriate specification documents and scopes of work
- Installation and configuration of the Synergi Life application in order to meet the agreed customer requirements
- Test the installation and configuration work of both the work you have performed as well as testing the work performed by other consultants
- Project management of implementation and configuration projects
- Identify opportunities to add value to customer’s implementations
DNV GL Global Shared Services IT is a truly global internal organization with approximately 380 employees located in 22 countries delivering IT services and capabilities to the DNV GL company and its customers. As part of DNV GL GSS IT , Application Support Shanghai & Singapore team provides support for applications used by DNV GL employees and external customers. Due to development in our office in Shanghai we are looking for experienced support engineer to join our Application Support Shanghai & Singapore team.
This position will be 50% as salesforce system administrator and 50% as CRM support engineer.
As salesforce system administrator, the candidate should provide on-going development and support of DNV GL Oil & Gas’ iI2 application. II2 enables inspectors and inspection coordinators to access project instructions and associated information, upload reports, fill out time sheets and expenses, and complete project assignments via the web. iInspect2 is based on the FinancialForce Professional Service Automation application residing on Salesforce.com, and is integrated to the Oracle Finance System.
The candidate will be part of the Global Service Team delivering support across 4 key regions (Europe, IMEA, Americas and APAC) with daily interaction with key Business sponsors and contacts. You will align into the Global Operating Model and key ITIL aligned Service Management processes.
Key accountabilities for sales system administrator will include:
- Complete SalesForce and FinancialForce administrator classes and IT process training
- Identify and translate internal and external customer needs thereby achieving maximum benefit from Salesforce and FinancialForce applications
- Provide Salesforce and FinancialForce application implementation, support and maintenance including: Security, Application configuration, Customization, Workflow, Reports
- Work with various departments within the wider Global Shared Services IT (GSS IT) organisation and other cross-functional support teams to ensure seamless integration of the Salesforce.com platform and data with other DNV GL systems and work processes
- Package deployment and data migration
- Liaise with Salesforce and FinancialForce vendors on a day to day basis
- Liaise with system administrator peers in GSS IT (based in MEA, UK and USA)
As CRM support engineer, the candidate will be part of the Global Service Team delivering support for Siebel Customer Relationship Management applications which include Affinitas, Concert and Auditor App.
Key accountabilities for CRM support will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service with adherence to SLAs
- Ensure that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs
- Take ownership of registered incidents, tracking the progress of all tickets and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution
- Proactively understand customer needs and business process to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and maintain knowledge base and skills, keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments
- Cooperate with 3rd line developer team, participate in testing of new releases or contribute to virtual
- Liaise with team members in GSS IT (based in Oslo, Houston, Singapore and Shanghai)
We’re looking for a Senior Consultant / Business Leader High Voltage who helps our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution infrastructure.
It is clear that the energy landscape is in transition. But the rate at which it will do so, and with what means, are a matter of contention, and that creates a large source of uncertainty for many of our customers, and ourselves. We in DNV GL support our customers as an inpartial and trustworthy partner with taking decisions and managing risks.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technologyteam. The position is open for Arnhem (Netherlands).
The team exists out 35 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc and BSc level) with different backgrounds and from various cultures.
Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects where you will also collaborate in and with other teams within DNV GL.
Like working jointly on substation projects, asset management or renewable energy.
From time to time we also team up with the experts of DNV GL KEMA Laboratories.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You enjoy transforming deep technical knowledge, curiosity and hands-on high voltage equipment experience, into clear customer solutions and solid business opportunities;
- You turn customer’s needs into concrete consultancy projects, as well execute these in the field, lab and/ or in the office;
- You will give advice to our customers related to their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution equipment and systems (e.g. substations, overhead lines and cables, EMC, HVDC systems);
- You will also perform the electrical functional design of HVAC/HVDC components and substation.
Next to that, you will:
- You lead business development and know how to get the orders in;
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high quality reports and commercial offers;
- Carry out failure investigations, both in the field as well as in the office
- Prepare specifications and tender documentation;
- Execute or witness tests such as type, factory - or site acceptance tests (FAT/ SAT);
- Monitor and anticipate on market developments and decide on market approach;
- Develop our service portfolio/ roadmap and the annual plan;
- Coach junior consultants and help them develop their technical career path.
Based on your experience, we will create a plan together with you for your development for the next few years. We will do this through our 70-20-10 philosophy: 70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training. You will be given the opportunity to grow to a business leadership role where you sell, lead and execute projects in order to help clients realize the stated project goals and deliverables. Or you develop yourself as a line manager.
We’re looking for a Mechanical Engineer / Consultant who helps our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of their AC and DC overhead lines.
It is clear that the energy landscape is in transition. But the rate at which it will do so, and with what means, are a matter of contention, and that creates a large source of uncertainty for many of our customers, and ourselves. We in DNV GL support our customers as an independent and trustworthy partner with taking decisions and managing risks.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technology team at our Energy headquarters in Arnhem, The Netherlands. The team exists out 35 professionals (a mix PhD, MSc and BSc level) with different backgrounds and from various cultures. Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services in projects to our customers world-wide, which are mainly transmission- and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries. We are responsible for preparing design and specifications for structures related to high voltage electricity transmission & distribution, such as overhead line towers, supports and gantries. We also check and review designs prepared by others. During implementation phases of projects we regularly take on the role of owner's engineer, where we are responsible for quality control of the services and equipment delivered by others.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will perform mechanical and civil engineering tasks and give advice to our customers related to AC and DC overhead lines. Next to that, you will:
- Execute projects as project leader and at the same time you are a technical expert
- Prepare specifications and tender documentation
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high quality reports and commercial offers
- Identify market opportunities and develop our existing services and establish new services for both the team and our company
Based on your experience, we will create a plan together with you for your development for the next few years. We will do this through our 70-20-10 philosophy: 70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training. You will be given the opportunity to grow to a (senior) consulting role where you sell, lead and execute projects in order to help clients realize the stated project goals and deliverables. Or you develop yourself as a senior technology expert being seen as an international authority in your working field.
We’re looking for an Electrical Engineer / Consultant who helps our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of their high voltage electricity transmission & distribution infrastructure.
It is clear that the energy landscape is in transition. But the rate at which it will do so, and with what means, are a matter of contention, and that creates a large source of uncertainty for many of our customers, and ourselves.
We in DNV GL support our customers as an independent and trustworthy partner with taking decisions and managing risks.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technologyteam at Energy headquarters in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
The team exists out 35 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc and BSc level) with different backgrounds and from various cultures. Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission- and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects where you will also collaborate in and with other teams within DNV GL which are for example focused on substation projects, asset management or renewable energy.
From time to time we also team up with the experts of DNV GL KEMA Laboratories.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will perform engineering and/or consultancy tasks and give advice to our customers related to high voltage electricity transmission & distribution infrastructure
- You will also perform electrical design of HVAC/HVDC systems, substations or components related to overhead lines (including insulation design), lightning performance and conductor choice
Next to that, you will:
- Prepare specifications and tender documentation
- Execute or witness commissioning tests such as factory- or site acceptance tests (FAT/SAT)
- Write (or contribute to) clear and high quality reports and commercial offers
- Identify market opportunities and develop our service portfolio / roadmap
- Contribute to business development
Based on your experience, we will create a plan together with you for your development for the next few years. We will do this through our 70-20-10 philosophy: 70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training.
You will be given the opportunity to grow to a (senior) consulting role where you sell, lead and execute projects in order to help clients realize the stated project goals and deliverables. Or you develop yourself as a senior technology expert being seen as an international authority in your working field.
DNV GL – Digital Solutions’ Electric Grid Ecosystems group is seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our team. This position is based out of our Corvallis, OR office.
Tasks May Include
- Learn DevOps and automated testing for future of Electric Grid Ecosystem operations on Azure.
- Take direction from Test Manager and Test Team on reported problem, potential causes and troubleshoot the issue
- Write up defects in defect tracking system
- Communicate with Test and Development Team on defect findings
- Basic database skills including SQL
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Testing: unit, regression, and acceptance
- Experience in writing and executing automated and manual test
- Ability to do documentation review and edits
- Report to Test Manager on daily activities
GreenPowerMonitor offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years’ experience, company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 17.5GW globally managed and more than 3,000 solar facilities worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV GL to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnvgl.com.
The position Will belong to the Data Acquisition and Project Management Unit. The main areas of this unit include:
- Working as a Project Team member in the SCADA project since the moment the Purchase Order is received until the project is completely delivered and accepted by the customer
- Giving support to remote commissioners.
- Generating Configurations, helping to develop the Scada Projects for Wind and Solar Plants in timely manner.
- Improving and Configuring of the data acquisition system to ensure the maximum quality and availability
- Preparing the Hardware to be shipped to the Projects.
- Generating Documentation and Layouts.
The position responsibilities will not take care of all the areas developed in the unit, though.
You are ambitious and you want to work in top renewable projects. You want to call Barcelona “home”, but travel occasionally (~5%) to wind and PV farms across the world. You want to apply technical hardware, software and engineering skills by running complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry.
You are a trained engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward. You never compromise on safety, quality or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships.
Members of the team will assist with training, skills and knowledge acquisition, which will be further developed while working on projects.
Duties may include (depending on experience):
- Analysis of photovoltaic and wind projects to monitor all the variables needed.
- Generating single line diagrams of the cabinets including the hardware for the SCADA solution to be deployed given the project
- descriptions and Project Manager Indications.
- Supporting and helping the team to reach the schedules for deliveries
- Supporting the commissioning of the SCADA
- Configuration of the software to get the best value of the data.
- Assistance with general group activities
- Occasional travel of a short term nature
- Technical report writing, critical reviewing and professional presentation to clients.
As a result of further growth of our division Business Assurance in Essen, we are looking for approved 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
- Automotive supplier or automotive industry IATF 16949
- Food and beverage industrie (GFSI standards like IFS and BRC; supply chain standards like RSPO, SMETA, SA 8000
- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001, SCC with experience in at least one technical area of the production industry, process industry, food and beverage industry, aerospace industry or in the service industry
- Aerospace (EN91xx)
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead and carry out certification audits in industry companies
- Customer support and development
- Project management for national and international customers
- For the automotive and aerospace industry, aditionally analysis and inspection of complex organisational structures
- Interested and suitable candidates can also take over the role of a technical product manager and take over activities in the certification body
We are looking for a candidate who can assist our customers to properly use ShipManager application which includes the following responsibilities:
- Assist with workflow questions for procurement users
- Understand the ISM workflow of the maritime domain and assist QHSE users
- Support customers with our Navigator Port application
- Troubleshoot technical problems on board related to our application
- Visit customers on-site (Vessel trips within Europe)
- Collaborate with our unit in APAC
- Maintain our customer service hotline / ticketing system