Click column header to sort
We are seeking Specialists HR Office for our Global Centre HR. As the Specialist HR Office, you will deliver day-to-day quality services within HR Office according to legal and company requirements.
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centers within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL. The Specialist HR Office will report to the Team Leader HR Office.
To succeed in this role you will provide expertise in a broad variety of HR Administration Services. You will actively support service implementation, development and continuous improvement of HR Office deliveries.
- Contract and document management according to local legal requirements and DNV GL requirements
- HR reporting and analytics: information and statutory reporting (preparation and delivery of legal and statutory reports, and preparation and delivery of internal HR reports)
- Data management (validating and maintaining all relevant data according to the local legal regulations and DNV GL requirements)
- Administration of Pension and Insurance
- Administration of Global Mobility
- Administration of Compensation & Benefits
- Administration of Employee Separation
- Administration of country specific data according to local rules and policies
- Training of the new team members within HR Office within your area of expertise (mainly on-the-job training)
- Contribute and support HR project activities.
DNV GL Business Assurance is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. In Finland we are leading Certification Body. Business Assurance Finland and Baltics team has offices in Espoo, Turku, Tampere, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Are you looking for a great career in sales in a company with a sustainable profile?
Are you looking for a career that combines your ambition to succeed with a positive contribution to society? Can you combine the ability to hunt for new customers with the urge to sell and grow business to our existing customers? Can you manage complex situations and turn them into effective solutions? Can you communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels? Do you put the customer first when facing a challenge?
Then you might be the sales person we are looking for to grow our large portfolio of customers within a wide range of industries.
Primary work place will be Espoo.
You will be expected to manage our growing portfolio of customers in the management certification business and create new business. Responsible for your own sales budget you will manage some existing accounts and be tasked with finding new ones. You will manage negotiations and renegotiations of contracts with our customers. Additional responsibilities are:
• Grow and keep own sales pipeline for all customer segments
• Follow up on leads from marketing campaigns
• Call our existing customers and keep up good relations with them
• Calculation and preparation of quotes
• Conduct customer meeting and sell our solutions
• Overall responsibility for the relationship and cooperation with selected Key Customers is also possible.
• Development of the relationship, the handling of queries, offers and sales to Key Customers.
• Proactively grow our existing customer accounts and manage customer satisfaction
• Renegotiation of contracts and selling additional services to existing customer
• Manage tenders
• Managing data in our CRM system.
This position will be located in our Singapore office. In addition to Singapore, our Asia Pacific energy and renewables advisory consulting practice has principal offices in Bangkok, Melbourne, Beijing, Shanghai and Bangalore.
The Renewable Energy Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of wind and solar energy assessment services to support due diligence for wind farms as well as residential, commercial, and utility scale PV systems. Typical duties may include:
- Analysis and development of meteorological files and assumptions for inclusion in modeling tools;
- Forecasting long-term resource using measure-correlate-predict methods and other regression models;
- Creation of software input files based on documented or review of experimental data;
- Development of annual and long term solar energy assessments, using various modeling tools;
- Development of uncertainty analyses using statistical and pragmatic approaches to determine probabilistic energy production forecasts;
- Analysis of energy production data from wind and solar projects, including comparison of operating vs. modeled data, downtime analyses, and various other comparative analyses using quantitative data analysis techniques;
- Review of test procedures and methods to collect data to evaluate the performance of projects;
- Review and provide comments on resource assessments and energy estimates provided by other consultants.
- Review the feasibility of sites for development which will include, feasibility studies, energy yield optimization, site meteorological conditions.
- Technical report writing;
- Interfacing with customers to discuss results and risk mitigation;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals including scope of services, schedule and budgeting;
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers or presentations;
- Project management.
DNV GL - Energy's “Power Systems Planning” group is looking for a student who will join our company as intern or student assistant and support our team in daily tasks. We are a team of 15 Engineers with a mix of highly motivated career beginners and very experienced senior engineers guiding our young colleagues and transfer their knowledge. The team supports transmission and distribution system operators, industrial clients and renewable generation operators.
Your main tasks will include:
- Support in projects and assistance in preparing simulations
- Excel calculations
- Assistance in preparation of PowerPoint based presentations
DNV GL - Energy Advisory division is seeking a Construction Manager/Director to join our team. Our Company has partnered with customers to create joint technological and commercial solutions at the cutting edge, acting as a catalyst and bridge between the players in the clean tech space to build trust, credibility and transparency. DNV GL’s global resources and experience are used to create solutions suited for the Asian context with a solid grounding and deep knowledge from our European and American operations.
This position is based out of Guam
Tasks May Include
- Create a Construction Management Plan
- Establish and cultivate relationships and trust between all project stakeholders
- Direct the activities of all personnel located at site such as subcontractors, engineers, suppliers, government agencies, consultants, owners, financiers, or any third-party personnel.
- Manage staff budget and coordinate local labor contract agreements
- Manage staff and discipline if necessary. If necessary, coordinate with the project Manager with respect to staff termination and hiring of replacement staff.
- Manage Design Change Requests from Owner’s design team and ensure any variation orders by subcontractors are appropriately scoped and priced.
- Coordinate with off-site project manager to execute variation orders with the Owner
- Develops and maintains project team morale
UK Inspection Division Team act on behalf of our customers to support their QA process throughout the procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operation of assets. This can be for CAPEX and/or OPEX phases. Our services include: vendor inspection, expediting services, project assurance and site inspection.
DNV GL’s team of experienced coordinators and inspectors helps our customers to manage their budgets and save costs by assuring high quality and access to the right people, at the right time and place.
The Inspection Coordinator reports to the Operation manger/Inspection manager and is responsible for day to day inspection coordination and relationships between clients, inspectors and DNV GL as per contractual obligations, focusing on both Network Performing Offices and local external Contracts operations.
The Coordinator performs the job within the framework of DNV GL Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.
- Deal with Customers for proper follow-up of inspection requests.
- Identify qualified inspectors to fulfil a specific service request.
- Submit Inspectors' cv to Customer and monitor approval.
- Mobilize inspector for the inspection visit and update calendar.
- Monitor milestones and deadlines for timely delivery of work.
- Responsible to review reports within the next 12hrs after receiving the report and issue them to Client within specified deadline.
- Evaluate inspection report according to internal procedure.
- Liaise with technical colleagues in case of any technical issue detected in the report and or during inspection activity.
- Respect the administrative deadline in order to grant efficiency to internal procedure.
- Establish and maintain communications with client, inspector, vendor and DNV GL office where applicable.
- Use of production tool for the management of the activity from the request to the approval of inspectors' hrs and expenses (on the system).
DNV GL Business Assurance conducts a range of assurance services, offering a wide range of protocol-based assessments, (quality & safety) certifications, training, advisory & digital assurance services and we are keen to recruit individuals with experience and/or capabilities in these areas and help us to develop our portfolio and grow our customer base in Germany.
Within our Assurance Services unit we run sector-specific services and solutions such as process- and safety risk management for clients with projects in almost all market sectors. And so, we provide a wide range of services that help clients to maintain their process- and information-security management systems according to automotive sector schemes such as IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
We are looking for inspiring colleagues who are seeking opportunities to grow personally and professionally and would like to contribute to the growth and success of our ambitious and dynamic German organization.
Ideal candidates will have experience and competence regarding quality- and information security standards related to the production and processing in the Automotive industry and their supply chains according to IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015. Basic knowledge of schemes like TISAX and/or ISO 27001:2013 would be of benefit. You are familiar with the common core tools as well as with the requirements of relevant schemes? Then let’s team up and grow together!
• Plan, implement and develop process analyses and -assessments by means of process maturity level models, -techniques and -tools according to IATF 16949:2016- and ISO 9001:2015-schemes
• Perform 2nd party audits, risk assessments and -analyses, particularly in rise of new technologies and projects, to determine the state of process- and information security
• Support clients in increasing the quality of their processes as well as optimizing their operational risks and costs
• Perform training courses and workshops related to process- and safety risk management (e.g. audit techniques, process workshops, etc.)
• Identify and nurture additional and customer-tailored services and further growth opportunities (like Training Services, Product Assurance, Digital Assurance and Supply Chain Management)
• Build a strong working relationship with clients
To support with implementation activities associated with the new DNV GL Business Assurance Next Generation Production System (NGPS). The role consists of mainly administration and support activities.
This is a 3 months temporary assignment with possibility of extension.
- Project review and project cleanup activities
- Data review and data entry
- Working with NGPS system on activities and tasks
- Working with our UK Support Team to solve issues and challenges with NGPS
- PV module testing (laboratory or power plant site), power plant site testing, factory inspection, supervision and technical due diligence
- Responsible for PV plant on-site survey, on-site inspection and evaluation of PV power plant projects
- Responsible for performance testing of key PV equipment (including PV modules, combiner boxes, inverters, etc). Also test for insulation, grounding, EL, IV, power quality, inverter efficiency, etc.)
- Responsible for project data collection, collating test data and preparing assessment reports
- Familiar with Chinese regulations, norms, standards and design and construction drawings on project quality
- Familiar with relevant standards, technical specifications and requirements of PV power plants
- Familiar with PV product quality inspection standards
- Review the quality of products with equipment manufacturers and propose improvement measures
Inspection of production processes or projects in accordance with quality management regulations and procedures. Report on hidden dangers detected
Job Title: Full-stack Software Developer
Job area: Digital Solutions
Salary: Competitive salary package
Job Location:Manchester, Exchange Street Applicon House, Stockport SK3 0EY
Closing Date: 17/08/2019
The Digital Solutions division within global engineering consultancy DNV GL comprises 800 staff delivering cutting-edge software to clients around the world across a range of sectors.
Your role will be to work as part of the Plant Ecosystem Risk Solutions team with developers from Stockport, London and Oslo. Ideally, we would like you to be based in Stockport working alongside eight software developers and mathematical modellers. The Risk Solutions team develops the market-leading Phast, Safeti and Synergi RBI applications used to model risk in complex environments. We are currently pursuing an exciting strategy of transitioning these applications from the desktop to the cloud. Within this setup, you will play an important role in developing the software that underpins the next generation of these tools.
Tasks May Include:
- Analyzing wind and other climatic data
- Inspecting sites and measurement equipment,
- Elaborating maps and performing wind flow modelling,
- Predicting wind farm energy production,
- Writing technical reports and communicating results to clients,
- Collaborating on the preparation of service proposals and follow up with clients as required,
- Collaborating and briefing with colleagues worldwide on technical topics
It is expected that the engineer travels during site visits to remote project site locations, up to 5% annually. If outside Chile, at least 3 trips to Chile annually will be requested.
DNV GL is a world-leading provider of software solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. DNV GL’sRegional Consulting department delivers software products, integrated solutions, consultancy, data services, and software support to its customers in the oil and natural gas industry. Our products and solutions integrate with enterprise systems such as GIS and ERP systems and provide risk, integrity and decision support analysis functions, and activity and inspection scheduling and monitoring. Our software solutions are moving through a Digital Transformation which includes the transformation of our commercial and support models that include both on-premise, Cloud and SaaS deployments.
The Lead Asset Integrity Software Consultant will report to the Head of Section for Asset Integrity Software Consulting Americas with the main objective of interacting with customers and defining software system, integration and solution configuration requirements and specifications. Detailed tasks include leading technical support and input during sales efforts, gathering requirements, performing data analysis, data development, specification development, configuration, testing and software training in the delivery of solutions involving our integrity management and regulatory compliance products. The specific focus for this position will be deploying DNV GL’s Synergi Pipeline product platform for transmission and distribution integrity solutions. The ideal candidate will have; knowledge of gas and pipeline utility systems that contain asset integrity data such as GIS and ERP systems; in depth knowledge and understanding of natural gas and/or pipeline industry with a focus on asset integrity, as well as several years of hands on data integration and data analysis experience using GIS and natural gas or pipeline integrity software.
- Serve as an Asset Integrity domain and technical expert in the deployment of DNV GL’s Pipeline Ecosystem solutions,
- Collaborate with DNV GL’s Oil and Gas Advisory team to devise software solutions using DNV GL’s software solutions
- Apply gas distribution and/or pipeline transmission asset integrity domain knowledge and participate and lead business requirements gathering and development of specifications required for the data and configuration of DNV GL’s integrity software. This includes:
- GIS data integration, other third-party data integration and data conversion and migration
- Configuration of risk and analytical models
- Configuration of activities management
- Configuration of alignment sheets
- Data loading of integrity data such as ILI and above ground survey data
- Custom report requirements
- Function as a technical lead, working with a project manager and business development manager to architect technical solutions and estimate costs
- Support the sales team by providing software product demonstrations
- Function as technical lead during implementation projects by providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior engineers, analysts and consultants
- Support the solution rollout and implementation
- Prepare and deliver client training on the product and solution
DNV GL is a world-leading provider of software solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. DNV GL’sRegional Consulting department delivers software products, integrated solutions, consultancy, data services, and software support to its customers in the oil and natural gas industry. Our products and solutions integrate with enterprise systems such as GIS and ERP systems and provide risk, integrity and decision support analysis functions, and activity and inspection scheduling and monitoring. Our software solutions are moving through a Digital Transformation which includes the transformation of our commercial and support models towards Cloud and SaaS deployments.
The Senior Systems Integration Consultant will report to the Head of Section for Asset Integrity Software Consulting Americas with the main objective of interacting with customers and defining the data integration, deployment and security requirements, specifications and approaches for both on-premise and SaaS deployments of DNV GL’s software solutions. Tasks include providing technical input during sales efforts, gathering requirements and specifications, software solution installation and security configuration, data integration and data development, and testing of deployed solutions. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of asset databases and operations management systems, such as GIS, ERP, or other maintenance or inspection management systems, as well as the gas, electric utility or pipeline industry. Experience SaaS solutions as well as several years of hands on data integration and data manipulation with GIS and/or other enterprise systems is highly desired
- As part of a project team, collaborate with customers and DNV GL’s project manager, solution architects, and domain consultants to:
- Use relevant technologies and tools to deploy Software Solutions in the Cloud and within traditional on-premise IT infrastructures
- Define system specifications and solution deployment architecture to ensure sufficient capacity, performance and security
- Integrate DNV GL’s software products with other systems
- Provide support for integration design and testing
- Lead business requirements and specifications gathering in the area of data/software/systems integration and security
- Perform configuration and development of data/software/systems integration and security
- Become knowledgeable in DNV GL’s software product use and configuration
- Support the sales team by providing technical commercial support and expertise in bid processes
- Support product development by providing feedback on product capability, effectiveness and environment requirements
- Conduct system administration training for clients with on-premise deployments
- Upon completion of deployments, collaborate with the DNV GL Solution Operations staff in their efforts to maintain the solution for customers
- Research, test and develop new technologies for supporting increased efficiency in deploying and maintaining SaaS solutions
We are seeking Payroll Specialist for our Global Centre HR. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll according to legal and company requirements.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor,
- Managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
- Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Case Management System,
- Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects,
- Maintaining time and attendance data,
- Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
- Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe and Centres of Competence, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV GL is compliant according to local regulations.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the End to End payroll process with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation.
Salary: Competitive salary package
Closing Date: 25/07/2019
The current vacancy is for a Principal Mathematical Modeller to work on the development of DNV GL’s portfolio of risk and reliability products including Phast, Safeti, Exsim and KFX. These products analyse the risks of accidental releases of flammable or toxic materials and the potential loss of life. The products model the release rates, cloud and pool formation, fires, explosions and toxic effects.
The position will be based in London or Stockport reporting to the Head of Section. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering useful mathematical models for industrial applications.
The position requires the candidate to interact effectively with various stakeholders including product managers, project managers and testing and so must be able to understand difficult concepts and convey proposed solutions simply.
They must have a positive and self-motivated attitude to problem resolution, have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate that they can contribute to the success of a team. The successful applicant will be well organised and have the ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload. Some travel will be required.
We are now looking for experienced consultants and power sector professionals. You will be part of a strong team that is highly motivated by helping clients navigate the energy transition. We are looking for new team members that have a particularly strong profile within power markets, power economics, risk management, new energy technologies, deal advisory and/or business consulting. You are an experienced consultant or industry professional that has developed core competencies that will enable our clients to make the right choices in the complex change dynamics in the energy sector.
Typical tasks for the team:
- Analytics focused assignments related to power market design, power economics and demand side flexibility
- Project risk management and decision support through uncertainty-, cost benefit- and life cycle analysis
- Regulatory and commercial advisory focused on frame workconditions in the power sector
- Providing specialist input from your area of expertise across the global portfolio
- Driving new initiatives and sales towards clients within relevant themes such as:
- Integration of renewables, “behind the meter” innovation, market design etc.
For our team working with Management System Certification at Rostock office we are looking for a Sales Coordinator to complete our team consisting of Sales, Customer Managers, Marketing and Training.
We are looking for a service minded team player with a commercial attitude. He/she has a strong personal drive, is outgoing, proactive and displays good collaboration skills.
• Customer care, sales and communication by phone and email
• Sales administration support by using CRM system (Sales Force)
• Coordinating and administrating of minor sales
- sending out offers and follow up offers
- coordination between different departments such as product/delivery, PM, Legal and Sales
• Coordinate training
• Support of bids/RFx processes
• Invoice & Account Receivable clarification
• Good communication skills – coordination of deliveries
• Responsibility for personal sales coordinator target
• Be in charge of updating contracts with customers and report correctly in our CRM system
• Assist the planning department and auditors to ensure that customers receive great service
• Handle attrition and manage informing to customers regarding validity of certificates and contractual terms and conditions
• Monitor the sales department’s pipeline and communicate relevant information to the planners in weekly meetings
• Work with calculation tools and create and update work orders in Excel and Word
• Assist the sales team with their daily work and various projects
• Be responsible for creating and updating certification proposals of all standards well in advance of re-certification audits
• Communicate and inform customers about any changes (internal and external)
• Organize and participate in meetings as well as writing minutes and presenting sales figures and numbers
We expect you to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and to enjoy working closely with your colleagues as we are a department which emphasizes team work.
DNV GL Business Assurance in Poland is currently looking for a Sales Specialist to assure the growth of the business in Polish market.
The main objectives of the role are:
- To plan, lead and secure the efficiency and effectiveness of sales process according to DNVBA goals, policies and routines.
- Work with the local Management Team to meet business requirements and goals.
Your work tasks will be:
- Manage process of finding new and keeping relations with Clients;
- Secure the performance of the sales process (process monitoring in compliance with internal goals and guidelines and external requirements such as accreditation);
- Monitor the market and identify its needs;
- Propose for sales policies, sales goals and sales plans;
- Respective monthly/ quarterly reporting;
- Prepare/review/sign offers/contracts;
- Submit new ideas and innovations for DNV GL activities.
We are seeking a Financial Controller for the Global Shared Services Centre based in Gdynia, Poland. The Financial Controller reports to the GSS Global Controller and is a member of a team of Financial Controllers delivering high quality controlling services, covering 10 regions worldwide (including Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asia).
- Preparation of monthly management & KPI reports which facilitate global GSS performance management
- Analysis and control of financial data
- Support implementation and effective use of IT tools and processes (e.g. further improvement of BI tools)
- Support of planning and forecasting processes
- Support and conduct tasks related to the monthly closing processes
- Close cooperation with Global GSS Controlling and regional/unit Management/Controlling
- Master data maintenance (e.g. structures in finance systems/reorg tool)
- Support ERP/Oracle implementations and drive system improvements
- Support of improvement initiatives
DNV GL - Business Assurance North America is seeking an ISO 13485 Lead Auditor. The ISO 13485 Lead Auditor partners with clients in the Medical Device industry to improve the quality and safety of their business performance through the application of internationally recognized standards.DNV GL Business Assurance North America is a leading provider of accredited management systems and product compliance certification.
We offer a broad portfolio of services across a variety of disciplines and industries. Our auditors are generally based remotely allowing them to work independently as they travel to client sites while receiving a full complement of administrative support from our central office in Katy, TX.
Tasks May Include
- On-site and off-site technical assessments of Medical Devices against Medical Device Directive
- Perform 3rd party on-site ISO 13485 (Medical Device) audits for North America customers
Schedule and plan audit activity with customers
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed