The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service (GSS) HR function for DNV GL.
We are seeking a (Senior) Payroll Specialist
for our Global Payroll team based in Gdynia, Poland.
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV GL is compliant according to local regulations.
Senior Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll for European countries, according to legal and company requirements, with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation
In your role you will be:
- Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor,
- Managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
- Analyzing country-specific employee allowances and absences,
- Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Ticketing Tool,
- Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects,
- Maintaining time and attendance data,
- Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
- Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
- Start with a project with transition of payroll process from various countries in Asia, IMEA and America into the central, newly established, Global Centre in Pune
- Be responsible for conducting payroll processes for various countries, incl. documentation and third-party management (e.g. for gross to net payroll calculations, statutory compliances etc)
- Responsible for all reporting and reconciliations, Payroll tax updates, including the oversight of all year-end activities with vendor.
- Responsible for effective and efficient delivery of Payroll across network – deliver SLA’s (service level agreement’s), KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), metrics/measures
- Mitigate risks related to: audits, data privacy, security, visibility, other related regional concerns
- Provides support level 2 inquiry payroll support to employees, managers and Regional HR. Escalate issues to vendor as needed.
- Documentation – ensure documentation is up to date for processes, regional documentation is maintained
- Working with Regional Payroll Managers and the global payroll process owner in identifying areas where enhancements can be made to streamline existing workflows or projects and work towards standardization and further improvements of the processes.
- Perform L2 review/validate payroll registers/outputs shared by payroll vendor.
- Keep track on team to check whether payrolls are processed as per various statutory laws
- Foster a close working relationship with HR Advisors in various countries, senior leadership in Business Areas and colleagues in Finance and Payroll
- Establish and maintain professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholder
To maximize your chances, you need:
- To be passionate about global payroll and compensation topics and be customer centric minded
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required in related field. Human Resources or Finance related academic credentials preferred
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of multi-country experience in working within the multi country payroll.
- Should have team handling experience of minimum 5 or more team members.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is required, other international languages will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience with payroll and/or compensation processes, statistics and benchmark data
- To be able to understand and translate business questions into analytics projects
- Good knowledge of the HR system landscape (BMC Service Management, Oracle HCM, Oracle on premise and different payroll systems knowledge will be an advantage)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop and implement new ideas or ways of working and adapt to change - An eye for innovation trends and digital solutions
- Change and project management skills will be an advantage
- Prior payroll transition experience will be advantage.
Payroll/Compensation and Benefits certification will be an added advantage
The Global Centre Finance delivers high quality services to European countries related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Record to Report processes. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Finance Regional Centers, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking a Centre of Excellence Intercompany Accountant
for our Global Centre GSS Finance team
based in Gdynia, Poland
Intercompany accountant will be reporting to the Team Leader of Intercompany CoE Team. The intercompany accountant will be responsible for preparation of intercompany reconciliations and reporting of the results, as well as analysis of differences and issues solving. That role covers also participation in intercompany improvements and standardization of processes and centralization in building up the Center of Excellence.
To succeed in this role, you are to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm. You will be playing a key role in delivering the services within newly created shared service center.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Regular intercompany reconciliations (DNV GL Group) preparation and reporting of the results
- Co-operation with AP, AR and R2R departments, as well as with internal clients (mainly with Management Accountants and Chief accountants and Global Process Owners) Globally
- Analysis of intercompany differences and issues solving
- Reporting of KPIs to the management and internal clients (including finance managers)
- Providing internal and external audit support, as required
- Taking part in re-engineering of intercompany processes, to ensure optimization and efficiency in place
- Undertaking reporting and analysis requested by Global Center management or internal clients
- Developing, maintaining and updating related intercompany processes documentation
- Ensuring accurate, timely and high quality service
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency and service delivery
The Materials Technology Development Section is currently seeking to fill the role of Lab Technician to assist in performing laboratory research experiments. This position is in our Dublin, OH office (Columbus, OH area).
Tasks May Include
Set-up and run laboratory experiments
Analyze test specimens
Perform tasks on projects relating to materials selection and corrosion testing and analysis. This includes experimental setup, data collection and data reporting.
Inspection, testing, repair, and installation of equipment.
Works in one or more areas of technical expertise to develop the capability of working independently on project activities while performing their work under supervision of the project investigator.
Assists more experienced Technicians and professionals in technical assignments.
Follow the Safety, Health Environmental and Quality Assurance program on projects for which they are performing the work
Record research activities performed in lab book
Other duties as assigned
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading energy advisory firm? Do you enjoy collaborating with market leading clients and competent and engaging colleagues? Then you may find the role as Business Development ManagerSmart Cable Guard (SCG) in DNV GL Energy to be a great fit for you!
DNV GL Energy is looking for a Business Development Manager based in Northern Europe to support the Smart Cable Guard (SCG) Unit within DNV GL.
You will get the opportunity to be part of the Global SCG team, and together with other colleagues you will sell and help our customers implement SCG systems and services in Northern Europe.
The overall purpose of the job is to support Smart Cable Guard Unit in its role to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
You will be expected to visit (potential) customers on a regular basis. As a result of this you will be expected to travel between 15% and 25% of your time
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
This appointment is within the Smart Cable Guard Unit.
Smart Cable Guard (SCG) is an online multi-functional monitoring system for MV power cable networks. The system has two unique functions: detect and locate weak spots and detect and locate faults in underground power cables. The automated system immediately gives a warning when problems arise.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Development Managerfor Smart Cable Guard unit you will have these main roles and responsibilities.
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales and advice clients on the application of SCG within their networks
- You will be expected to achieve sales in Northern European as per targets agreed
- Own the order intake and pipeline targets for SCG in the assigned countries in Northern Europe
- Responsible to increase the visibility of DNV GL Smart Cable Guard in the market and extend our c-level relations. You are the go-to person when it comes to online condition management of underground medium voltage cables. You make an impact!
- You will be a key person to decide on the market approach for Smart Cable Guard
- Facilitate and lead bid/no-bid decision for large value strategic and tactical projects to an agreed project value
- Cooperate and work closely with the Market Area Managers, Business Directors, Service Line Managers, and Heads of Department during the sales phase and subsequent delivery set up for the projects when required.
DNV Product Assurance AS is a global TIC (Test, Inspection and Certification) company specialized in equipment for potential explosive atmospheres and medical devices. We are an appointed Notified Body (NB) for the ATEX directive and Certification Body under the IECEx Scheme.
EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE
The business area EX-equipment is continuously growing and expanding its service offerings. We are now looking for a new colleague who can contribute and support further growth in the following areas:
Testing and certification of Ex-equipment
• Assessment of equipment and systems according to international standards and certification schemes. Evaluation and design control of products according to EN/IEC 60079 series
• Perform product testing at the manufacturer’s site
• Testing on equipment in our laboratory at Høvik
• Participating in technical committees related to the role as Notified Body and Certification Body
• Customer visits related to the evaluation of products
• Witness of testing performed by manufacturers of Ex equipment
• Technical discussions with customers and colleagues
• Participate in sales-related meetings with customers
Technical inspection service
• Inspection of equipment according to relevant standards on offshore and onshore installations with respect to Ex equipment and installations.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking for a Team Lead to join our rapidly growing Energy’s Civil Engineering team. Our team is comprised of highly skilled geotechnical, structural and civil engineers charged with ensuring the foundations of the wind and solar industry are consistent with current standards and prepared to operate well into the future of the renewable energy industry. We mitigate risk and are the keystone to helping some of the largest, most technically complex renewable energy projects develop successfully. Our team is engaged, dedicated, focused, and is driving the industry in the application of advanced structural engineering to the wind, solar, and energy storage industry.
We are seeking a Technical Manager for the Civil Engineering team. This person will be an engaging, Customer-facing, motivated leader with demonstrated management experience to lead a world class Civil Engineering team.
At DNV GL, we here for more than just the engineering. What makes us different?
- Foundation values and funding, in the private sector. With no shareholders to pay out annually, our profits are recycled into employee profit sharing and innovation. 5% of our revenue every year are invested in research and development, that are accessible to our staff to fund their cutting-edge ideas
- Technical rigor and independence. Our customers and the industry at large rely on DNV GL’s impartial insights to navigate current and future technology. At DNV GL, our quality is never compromised by profits or commercial pressures.
- Flexibility and autonomy. Our team consistently identifies technical autonomy and personal work hour flexibility as key drivers that keep our retention rates and employee satisfaction high. As our team grows, so do the opportunities to support each other’s work and family life.
- Progressive values. Our leadership proactively drives our family- and community-centric culture. Among other annual benefits, every employee is encouraged to utilize a paid volunteer day every year, improving and supporting our communities.
In addition to a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, matching 401(k) and over a month of paid time off annually, how our team collectively influences the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position could be based in any of the following offices: Oakland, CA; San Diego, CA, Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; Houston TX; Medford, MA.
Tasks May Include
- Responsibility for growth and profitability of the Civil Engineering Team;
- Develop vision and goals for the civil engineering team, in alignment with broader company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Develop and incubate nascent service offerings with the civil engineering team members originating directly from the Civil Engineering team (e.g. offshore wind feasibility, concept design, technical advisory and design review; earthquake engineering and seismic risk analysis; repowering services)
- Developing project management skills among the Civil Engineering team members, on complex, multi-service civil engineering projects, interfacing with Customers, maintaining quality from sales through delivery, and delivering on DNV GL’s comprehensive service offerings from pre-feasibility through to decommissioning
- Acting as key account manager and supporting business development for customers within DNV GL’s Civil Engineering team
- Connecting with customers, investors, and designers on a variety of business development, industry alignment, and in the context of project development and financing
- Provide mentoring and coaching to 10-15 individual team members, including regular performance reviews.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking an Energy Advisor to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team. PDI helps commercial and industrial utility customers save energy and money. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and will be responsible applying program resources to identify and initiate energy efficiency projects in an electric and natural gas utility’s service territory. This position is based in our Okemos, Michigan office.
Tasks May Include
- Promote the energy efficiency program to customers and trade allies within your assigned territory
- Understand and implement the company’s Sales Process, including but not limited to:
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to meet assigned energy saving targets
- Managing field time effectively with customer or Trade Ally visits
- Developing and presenting program presentations to spur project activity
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person to move projects towards completion
- Work with building owners and property managers to provide energy efficiency advice and assistance in participating in energy efficiency programs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program’s strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business activities of its customers
- Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for energy efficiency and provide follow-up to customers as required
- Discuss technical elements of energy consuming equipment—i.e., lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building and pipe insulation, and air sealing
- Enter data into spreadsheets and databases to determine energy savings and to manage current projects which may also include collaborating with Energy Engineers as required
- Build quick rapport with customers and contractors; quickly initiate conversations with customers on site regarding energy usage at the facility
- When required, provide written summary reports directly to the customer, and summary reports to the client/Program Manager
- Assist Program Manager in the training of new team members
- Lead presentations promoting energy efficiency programs for targeted groups
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Midstream Program Lead to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team. PDI helps commercial and industrial utility customers save energy and money. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and will be responsible for leading a team of admin and outreach individuals, setting team goals, and leading process improvement efforts for the department. This position is based in our Okemos, Michigan office.
Tasks may Include:
- Responsibility for growth and profitability of the Midstream Team
- Develop vision and goals for the team, in alignment with Section- and Department-level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitor project billing and resource utilization
- Provide mentoring and coaching to individual team members, including regular performance reviews, in collaboration with the Program Manager and Head of Section
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Monitor the quick, accurate and timely data entry of project work and supporting documentation of the admin staff
- Monitor application data entry, database management, database update and maintenance
- Implement outreach strategy to generate leads and support market participants; guide outreach staff activity and reporting.
- Assist managers with effective facilitation of team and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items
- Monitor the fielding and logging of telephone calls from customers and contractors
- Monitor General office duties, including greeting visitors, receiving packages, managing mail, office supplies and logistics
- Preparing and mailing correspondence
The Customer Care Sales Expert is responsible for securing contracts with our existing customers. Sales activities relate to securing and developing existing customers. This is executed primarily by phone, e-mail or the Internet and in some cases through customer visits, external meetings and events. The role also requires participating in internal business project enhancement activities to secure future revenue growth and satisfied customers.
Other relevant tasks within the department and/or company may occur.
Main tasks in this role:
- Maintaining and developing relations with existing customers in person and via phone calls and emails
- Defining accreditation-relevant effort using calculation tools
- Preparation, creation and active follow-up of offers
- Sales management for existing customers
- Handling and monitoring customer inquiries
- Managing the CRM system, control of sales key figures and data quality, creation of customers and entering data into relevant systems
- Collaboration with multiple interfaces to bring projects to completion
DNV GL is in the middle of a digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. As part of an initiative to accelerate this process, we will build and scale web development competence to further develop our digital service portfolio. Join our team to leverage modern web development capabilities to transform our global services across the maritime, oil and gas, energy, and life science industries. These capabilities include UX design, API ecosystem, E-Commerce, Web Analytic and Microservices using Microsoft Azure, Docker and open web technology stack.
As our Full Stack Developer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV GL's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device. If you combine a good understanding of the system, with deep knowledge and experience with key components and tools – you’re a perfect candidate for this role!
- Design of the overall architecture of web-based applications
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of measures to ensure security and data protection
- Build web analytic competence to understand customers and deliver values
Why should you work with us? Because within DNV GL, organizational culture and how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
DNV GL’s Energy Assessment Team is seeking a senior wind analyst, who’s primary function is to assess the wind resource and expected energy output of proposed utility-scale wind farms across North America.
This position may be based in any of our Renewables Advisory DNV GL North American offices; however candidates located in or willing to relocate to the following places will be given preference: Portland, OR, San Diego, CA, Medford (Boston), MA, Seattle, WA, Austin, TX, and Oak Brook (Chicago), IL.
Tasks May Include
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct long-term wind resource and energy production assessments
- Analyzing wind and other climatic data (40%),
- Inspecting sites and measurement equipment (5%),
- Performing wind flow modeling (10%),
- Assessing site conditions for turbine suitability (5%),
- Predicting wind farm energy production (20%),
- Conducting statistical uncertainty analyses (5%),
- Writing technical reports and communicating results to clients (15%).
- Interfacing with Customers
At DNV GL, our Customers’ success is paramount to everything we do. In this role you will be expected to maintain a large base of industry contacts at renewable energy developers, operators, technology solution providers, manufacturers and lenders. A routine part of your week will include the following:
- Communicating with Customers to convey technical information;
- Professionally discuss with Customer and other stakeholders the methods, assumptions, and results of analyses;
- Understand Customer needs and provide options for ways in which DNV GL could support their projects, including solutions beyond routine energy assessments such as time-series modeling, curtailment analysis, and other innovative resolutions.
- Lead and perform system or process audits for our customers
- Ensure that companies, sites and processes are performing in accordance with relevant standards.
- Standards can be either national or international, such as management systems for ISO standards.
- Can work to make sure organizations are compliant regarding environmental protection, safety or industry quality standards.
The Artificial Intelligence Research Centre is a new branch within Group Technology and Research (GTR) established in Shanghai in early 2019. GTR currently runs seven other research programs: four are oriented towards the main industries we serve: Maritime, Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables and Precision Medicine. Three programs address cross-industry challenges: Digital Assurance, Ocean Space and Energy Transition. The AIRC focuses on building competence and prototypes in the area of perception AI with the aim to apply machine learning and deep learning to industries served by DNV.
The successful candidate will contribute to research and development projects within the Artificial Intelligence Research Centre. She/He will report to the head of the AIRC and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify, explore and develop new research opportunities for creating value to DNV’s business activities and future strategy.
- Develop cutting-edge AI and IoT technologies both for enhancing current services and shaping the future, including deliveries of PoC, demonstrators and prototypes, in order to achieve our leading position.
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration to conduct research in multiple areas, including maritime, oil & gas, power & renewable, precision medicine and other DNV’s related business.
- Write technical reports, publish position and white papers, present results to internal and external stakeholders.
The Functional Safety Engineer is responsible for providing technical advisory and assessment services on projects and ensuring service excellence for clients. This role helps clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to international and local standards. This position will get the opportunity to lead and work on a wide range of automotive control system safety.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be expected to support the delivery for a range of services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Conducting FuSa training, technical advisory and assessment services;
- Developing process asset(process, template, guideline, check-list) and FuSa work products;
- Leading projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations on time and on budget;
- Leading and communicating effectively with your project teams and clients;
We are seeking a Digital Analyst
for our Digital Development & Operations team.
The Digital Development & Operations is responsible for Development, Operation and Support of DNV GL's core Digital Channels, and collaboration solutions for Group Communication and Business Areas. This role will be supporting the Head of Marketing and Communication Technology setting a data driven organization. From data to actions.
You will be responsible for visualizing, collecting and analyzing our digital data. We see this as a crucial role to understand our customer journeys and improve.
The key purpose of the Digital Analytics role is to support with reporting and analytics of data on media coverage, web and social media analytics (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) across the Group. If you are passionate about metrics, analytics, APIs and you are not scared of learning new things we hope you apply and learn more about us!
As a Digital Analyst:
- You will work with metrics, tracking-codes, dashboards, and work with the Marketing and IT Departments
- Reporting and analysing our Marketing and Communications activities. You are familiar with Google Analytics, Excel, or/and some BI tool
- Implementation, collection and analysis of users' data from different digital source
- Work with the marketing teams in different Business Areas to maximize our digital activities
- Support key stakeholders with manual and automated data integration management between core business applications and data lakes
- Present and share new ideas to visualize and collect data on your Dashboard bringing recommendations and improvements
- Interacts with DevOPs team and ensures that solutions meet Group and Business Areas requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Antwerp we are continuously looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Petro-chemical industry, offshore, recycle industry, storage and distribution and port industry for standards like 9001/14001/45001 and 50001,
- Information Security ISO 27001 (preferably combined with health background),
- Food and Beverage overall for GFSI standards like FSSC/BRC /IFS,
- Food and Beverage Packaging for GFSI standards like FSSC / BRC IOP.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is the discipline that incorporates aspects of software engineering and applies them to infrastructure and operations problems. The main goals are to create, deploy, and manage scalable and highly reliable software systems. SRE ensures that all services - both our internally critical and our externally visible systems - have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs while keeping a watchful eye on capacity and performance.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help us grow our oil and gas pipeline software business. The successful candidate will work in an agile team environment on cloud-based enterprise applications deployed to both internal and external clients. The ideal site reliability engineer candidate is either a software engineer with a good administration background or a highly skilled system administrator with knowledge of coding and automation. This position will be located in our Mechanicsburg, PA or Katy, TX (Houston, TX area) office. Possibility for remote in other locations as well.
- Deployment of software to multiple operating environments; installation and configuration of demo/production/training environments
- Day-to-day administration of multiple operating environments including joint responsibility for our production environments
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in web-based operating environments, document defects in Azure DevOps, and work with colleagues to resolve issues
- Support DevOps efforts daily interacting with Development and Operations team members
- Support development of processes and procedures for deployment, operations, and maintenance
- Educate team members on industry and corporate DevOps processes
- Apply and evolve security best practices across solutions
- Understand product offerings and assist external customers in resolving product issues
- Support web operations workflow automation using configuration management and continuous deployment frameworks
- Apply service delivery best practices
- Conduct post-mortems, investigate, analyze and document unplanned downtime events
- Automate existing manual processes
- Work with a global team spread across tech hubs in multiple geographies and time zones
- Troubleshoot, stabilize and resolve incidents when they occur.
- Perform incident analysis to gather findings and identify follow-up actions that lead to more reliable products.
Maritime Region Americas seeks a Business Development Manager & Key Account Manager(KAM) to join our Montreal office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development on the Canadian East Coast/Laker Market and serve as the Key Account Manager for several regional Maritime key customers. The position will report to the Maritime Americas Regional Business Development Manager and be a member of the Regional Business Development Team.
Maritime Region Americas is made up of 9 countries and is headquartered in Houston with area offices also in Miami and Rio de Janeiro.
Tasks May Include
- We are looking for a business oriented, customer centric, forward leaning Business Development Manager to take up a new challenge in Montreal. The candidate would be responsible for driving Business Development for newbuild, Transfer of Class & Advisory services on the Canadian East Coast, and specifically the Laker Market.
- In addition the candidate would serve as Key Account Manager for several Regional and Local Key Accounts that are located in Montreal, Halifax, and surrounding areas. As a KAM the candidate would be responsible for :
- Actively building relations with key decision makers and influencers in the Customer´s organization, enabling deep understanding and foresight of customer needs
- Engagement with customer’s C-suite on long term strategy and alignment with DNV GL services
- Drive sales activities and capture opportunities through customer meetings, proposal writing, contracting and after sales action reviews.
- Development, maintenance, follow up and reporting of the key customer plans.
- Follow up DNV GL account economy; i.e. turnover, profitability and accounts receivables for best long term financial results
- Additional KAM responsibilities for growth in the local Laker Market will be a focus area for this role
- The candidate would be responsible for driving DNV GL business development activity towards governmental entities (e.g. Navy, Coast Guard, etc.)
- The candidate would also be responsible for supporting business development and sales activity in collaboration with other business areas
We’re looking for an experienced Power System AnalysisEngineer/Consultant who helps our customers world-wide with securing and improving the affordability, sustainability and reliability of the power system.
You will be part of the Power System Analysis (PSA) team at DNV GL Energy headquarters in Arnhem, the Netherlands. Other possible locations are DNV GL offices in Malmo or Gothenburg in Sweden.
The diverse team includes 25 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc). Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission and distribution system operators (TSO’s and DSO’s), power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in national and international projects, often cross-functional projects where we will collaborate with other teams within DNV GL, which are focused on energy markets, power components for substations and HVDC systems, asset management and operations, and energy storage (among others). You will also help identify market opportunities, develop our existing services and establish new services.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are an expert and/or will further develop knowledge on models and behavior of power systems and electricity grids
- Develop models and tools for power system analysis (see areas described below in more details)
- Prepare and/or contribute to high quality technical reports and commercial offers
- You have the ability to grow into a consulting role and trusted advisor towards customers where you execute, lead and sell projects
- And/or you develop yourself as a senior technology expert considered an international authority in your working field
The consultancy projects typically consist of:
- Theoretical and practical studies and investigations, related to:
- power system studies and analysis
- voltage control, frequency control and grid stability
- grid integration of renewables, storage and electric vehicles
- energy efficiency, reliability and power quality
- fault clearance, protection and control
- grid integration of power electronics (e.g. HVDC, FACTS, drive systems)
- Field measurements and operational validation of studies
- Training to companies (e.g. TSO’s) and as well education at universities