DNV GL Energy is looking for an Energy Storage Consultantbased in the United Kingdom to support the UK energy storage advisory unitwithin DNV GL.
The candidate will get the opportunity to work on, lead and manage a variety of energy storage projects.
The overall purpose of the job is to support UK energy storage advisoryin its role to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DNV GL has a well-established UK energy storage advisory team and we are seeking to grow this team further. DNV GL is looking for an energy storage consultant with a technical background and prior industry experience in the technical aspects of energy storage projects.
As an Energy Storage Consultant, you will have these main roles and responsibilities:
- Managing energy storage projects
- Site visits to support battery commissioning works
- Preparing proposals to win new projects
- Meeting new customers and presenting DNV GL services professionally
- Building strong relationships with external customers
- gathering and following through new leads to clear proposals and contractual agreements
- Extending your external network and finding project opportunities
- Tracking and responding to new industry/market developments
- Building an internal network to gain and share knowledge and opportunities
Why you should work with us? Because within DNV GL’s Renewables Advisory group, organizational culture, and more specifically how we collectively influence the world for future generations, matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
Brief Team and Position Summary:
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Permitting Manager to join our Renewables Advisory group.
The Environmental and Permitting Services (EPS) team is growing rapidly, and we are seeking an experienced and collaborative Permitting Manager to lead the growth of our comprehensive permitting services in New York.
The EPS team is comprised of siting, environmental, and permitting specialists who work directly with our customers to help identify and address project risks. Our mission is to guide the sustainable, responsible growth of the renewables industry by providing innovative environmental and permitting expertise to support the greater good.
Our Customers are primarily developers and utilities, developing wind (onshore and offshore), solar, and battery and energy storage projects across the U.S., Canada and internationally. Broadly, our work falls into four categories:
- Biological services, including field surveys, habitat conservation plans, corporate avian and bat protection plans, review of mitigation strategies, and associated permits.
- Permitting services, providing support for permitting at the federal, state, and local level for wind, solar, and battery storage projects; including stakeholder engagement.
- GIS services, including mapping, constraints reviews, radiocomm surveys, and critical issues analyses
- Siting services, including layout optimization, acoustical measurements, noise impact assessments, shadow flicker, blade/ice throw, and glint and glare studies.
Our Customers can choose any number of consultancies to execute on specific tasks. However, our EPS team strives to develop long-term partnerships with our Customers, acting as their trusted advisor from the earliest layouts through operations. Our Customers are at the forefront of the energy transition. Principally, our team needs to remain nimble, retain our deep expertise in wind and solar PV while growing our competency to advise on energy storage and offshore wind developments.Through this transition, our team is driven by our mission to ensure renewable energy projects are safely and sustainably designed, constructed and installed.
Tasks May Include
- Leverage experience with NY Article 10 siting processes for siting new and repowered electric generating facilities, specifically on-shore renewable energy projects and facilities, and familiarity with ORES draft regulations to champion permitting efforts for DNV GL’s clients, including permit application preparation and management of all wildlife and technical studies;
- Lead stakeholder engagement activities, including attending agency and municipality meetings, open houses, and stakeholder engagement sessions (virtual and in-person); collecting and responding to agency and public comments; coordinating with state and federal resource agencies;
- Participate in or lead environmental assessments/environmental impacts statements, construction and operation plans, and other studies related to offshore wind activities in the NY Bight;
- Set project milestones for scope, schedule, and budget and ensure milestones are met;
- Perform technical checking and initial approval of certain work products conducted by junior staff;
- Proactively seek out practical and realistic business development opportunities in the NY market and prepare or coordinate proposals and bids;
- Give technical presentations and participate in panel discussions at industry workshops and conferences;
- Engage in facilitating innovative and new service offerings to anticipate/meet market needs.
The Synergi Pipeline Consulting business of DNV GL Software delivers software products, custom software solutions, consultancy, data services, and software support to its customers in the oil and natural gas industry. Our products and solutions interact with enterprise GIS systems and provide risk, integrity, and decision support analysis functions, as well as inspection scheduling and monitoring.
DNV GL – Digital Solutions is seeking to fill the role of Developer Consultant. This position is based in our Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania office.
The purpose of the Developer Consultant is to provide developer expertise and technical expertise in the design, development and delivery of solutions involving our integrity management and regulatory compliance products. The candidate will serve as a developer and interact with other software developers and analysts in implementing and supporting a variety of specialist software products and applications and contribute to the delivery of consultancy services projects. The candidate will work on projects for a variety of customers, and activities will include software development, analysis and reporting, database development monitoring and troubleshooting, software configuration, implementation, testing, software product training and support. The ideal candidate will have a basic knowledge of the Esri GIS suite of products, cloud deployment and/or web-development all of which work in conjunction with DNV GL’s integrity products.
Tasks May Include
- Configure, per customer specifications, DNV GL’s products (Synergi Pipeline) as part of a client project
- Develop interfaces to integrate or exchange data between a client’s existing systems and the DNV GL products
- Carryout full software lifecycle tasks (design, develop, deliver, document) for custom software solutions to our clients
- Provide data analysis and data loading of information from a variety of sources into the DNV GL product databases
- Develop and execute test plans for both client solutions and product quality assurance tasks
- Participate in solution workshops to establish client requirements and solution design
- Provide technical solution architectural and conceptual design
- Provide training on configured or developed software solutions
DNV GL – Energy is seeking an Energy Inspector to join our Program Design and Implementation (PDI) team, responsible for implementing utility energy efficiency programs throughout the US. This position is based out of our Reno office and will cover the NV Energy service territory in/around Reno, Nevada.
Task May Include
- Take direction from the Head of Section and Project Lead for workload tasks
- Review and verify technical merits of energy efficiency applications from the business sector, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Meet with local governments, municipalities, and private parties to demonstrate the benefits of the programs offered by Business Energy Efficiency Program.
- Install residential energy efficiency measures such as lighting and smart power strips
- Conduct customer site inspections to verify existing conditions, both before and after the installation of energy efficient equipment
- Conduct database queries and program data analysis to ensure application accuracy
- Produce inspection reports that capture onsite conditions
- Interact with customers, Community Action Partners and Trade Allies alike to address questions or concerns about installed equipment or programmatic information
- Educate contractors, Community Action Partners and customers about the program
- Allocate time and resources according to the workload. Plan, organize, and complete tasks within defined time frame
- Develop and attend program events to promote energy efficiency offerings
DNV GL's Transactions Advisory team advises financial institutions (infrastructure funds, private equity, investment banks etc.) and Oil & Gas/ Utility companies on due diligence projects across buy side, sell side, and project finance deals. The team works closely with colleagues across company’s advisory services leveraging on the organisation’s broader technical expertise and global footprint.
Due to the increase in the number of transactions in the Oil & Gas and Utilities sectors, we are expanding the size of our team and have a need to recruit an ESG Consultant in order to support the growth of our transactions advisory business.
- Conduct ESG (environmental, social, governance) due diligence studies for assets in the Infrastructure, Energy and Oil and Gas sectors.
- Creating and delivering Corporate Social Responsibility and ESG Strategies and sustainability programmes, including policy and procedures.
- Implementation of ESG frameworks and standards, supporting reporting and disclosure of customers.
- Evaluation of ESG performance of companies in the relevant sectors (as described above).
- Providing key research, analysis and advisory insight and support to our customers.
- Evaluation of stakeholder engagement, social studies, social risk assessment process against international standards e.g. ISO26001 and International Labour Organisation.
You want to enhance your local geographic footprint by meeting the challenges of regional business development selling services, this job is for you!
After a successful period of induction and training with the business and services team of our French office located near Lyon, you will join our sales team in charge of developing our certification, training, verification & assessment services, taking responsibility of one of Paris Area where we want to strengthen our presence.
Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager France, you will be in charge of DNV GL sales to a local market of existing customers (loyalty and expansion) and prospects (conquest & development).
For the success of your mission in a competitive environment, you:
- proactively approach target companies, listening to their expectations, offering solutions and services where DNV GL is likely to meet their challenges;
- develop a network of local partners (specifiers, partners, business introducers);
- retain existing customers and deal with their requests in close relation with the different departments within DNV GL;
- participate in local communication actions (events, exhibitions, conferences ...);
- organize your trips in order to ensure presence, proximity and visibility to the actors of the local territory for which you will be responsible.
To promote safer working conditions and limit the environmental impact, your area will be within a radius of a maximum of about 2 hours driving distance from your location.
The Global Centre Finance delivers high quality services to European countries related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Record to Report processes. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Finance Regional Centers, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking a Centre of Excellence Intercompany Accountant
for our Global Centre GSS Finance team
based in Gdynia, Poland
Intercompany accountant will be reporting to the Team Leader of Intercompany CoE Team. The intercompany accountant will be responsible for preparation of intercompany reconciliations and reporting of the results, as well as analysis of differences and issues solving. That role covers also participation in intercompany improvements and standardization of processes and centralization in building up the Center of Excellence.
To succeed in this role, you are to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm. You will be playing a key role in delivering the services within newly created shared service center.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Regular intercompany reconciliations (DNV GL Group) preparation and reporting of the results
- Co-operation with AP, AR and R2R departments, as well as with internal clients (mainly with Management Accountants and Chief accountants and Global Process Owners) Globally
- Analysis of intercompany differences and issues solving
- Reporting of KPIs to the management and internal clients (including finance managers)
- Providing internal and external audit support, as required
- Taking part in re-engineering of intercompany processes, to ensure optimization and efficiency in place
- Undertaking reporting and analysis requested by Global Center management or internal clients
- Developing, maintaining and updating related intercompany processes documentation
- Ensuring accurate, timely and high quality service
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency and service delivery
The Materials Technology Development Section is currently seeking to fill the role of Lab Technician to assist in performing laboratory research experiments. This position is in our Dublin, OH office (Columbus, OH area).
Tasks May Include
Set-up and run laboratory experiments
Analyze test specimens
Perform tasks on projects relating to materials selection and corrosion testing and analysis. This includes experimental setup, data collection and data reporting.
Inspection, testing, repair, and installation of equipment.
Works in one or more areas of technical expertise to develop the capability of working independently on project activities while performing their work under supervision of the project investigator.
Assists more experienced Technicians and professionals in technical assignments.
Follow the Safety, Health Environmental and Quality Assurance program on projects for which they are performing the work
Record research activities performed in lab book
Other duties as assigned
DNV GL – Business Assurance Marketing group is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who can bring a combination of creativity, enthusiasm and energy to our Marketing Team. The selected candidate will be expected to increase brand awareness, promote company services and drive prospects to conversions through technology platforms. This position is based out of our Katy, TX office but will work remotely for at least 3-4 weeks out of the month.
Tasks May Include
- Actively manage our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, podcasts)
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Create digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading energy advisory firm? Do you enjoy collaborating with market leading clients and competent and engaging colleagues? Then you may find the role as Business Development ManagerSmart Cable Guard (SCG) in DNV GL Energy to be a great fit for you!
DNV GL Energy is looking for a Business Development Manager based in Northern Europe to support the Smart Cable Guard (SCG) Unit within DNV GL.
You will get the opportunity to be part of the Global SCG team, and together with other colleagues you will sell and help our customers implement SCG systems and services in Northern Europe.
The overall purpose of the job is to support Smart Cable Guard Unit in its role to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
You will be expected to visit (potential) customers on a regular basis. As a result of this you will be expected to travel between 15% and 25% of your time
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
This appointment is within the Smart Cable Guard Unit.
Smart Cable Guard (SCG) is an online multi-functional monitoring system for MV power cable networks. The system has two unique functions: detect and locate weak spots and detect and locate faults in underground power cables. The automated system immediately gives a warning when problems arise.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Development Managerfor Smart Cable Guard unit you will have these main roles and responsibilities.
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales and advice clients on the application of SCG within their networks
- You will be expected to achieve sales in Northern European as per targets agreed
- Own the order intake and pipeline targets for SCG in the assigned countries in Northern Europe
- Responsible to increase the visibility of DNV GL Smart Cable Guard in the market and extend our c-level relations. You are the go-to person when it comes to online condition management of underground medium voltage cables. You make an impact!
- You will be a key person to decide on the market approach for Smart Cable Guard
- Facilitate and lead bid/no-bid decision for large value strategic and tactical projects to an agreed project value
- Cooperate and work closely with the Market Area Managers, Business Directors, Service Line Managers, and Heads of Department during the sales phase and subsequent delivery set up for the projects when required.
DNV Product Assurance AS is a global TIC (Test, Inspection and Certification) company specialized in equipment for potential explosive atmospheres and medical devices. We are an appointed Notified Body (NB) for the ATEX directive and Certification Body under the IECEx Scheme.
EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE
The business area EX-equipment is continuously growing and expanding its service offerings. We are now looking for a new colleague who can contribute and support further growth in the following areas:
Testing and certification of Ex-equipment
• Assessment of equipment and systems according to international standards and certification schemes. Evaluation and design control of products according to EN/IEC 60079 series
• Perform product testing at the manufacturer’s site
• Testing on equipment in our laboratory at Høvik
• Participating in technical committees related to the role as Notified Body and Certification Body
• Customer visits related to the evaluation of products
• Witness of testing performed by manufacturers of Ex equipment
• Technical discussions with customers and colleagues
• Participate in sales-related meetings with customers
Technical inspection service
• Inspection of equipment according to relevant standards on offshore and onshore installations with respect to Ex equipment and installations.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking for a Team Lead to join our rapidly growing Energy’s Civil Engineering team. Our team is comprised of highly skilled geotechnical, structural and civil engineers charged with ensuring the foundations of the wind and solar industry are consistent with current standards and prepared to operate well into the future of the renewable energy industry. We mitigate risk and are the keystone to helping some of the largest, most technically complex renewable energy projects develop successfully. Our team is engaged, dedicated, focused, and is driving the industry in the application of advanced structural engineering to the wind, solar, and energy storage industry.
We are seeking a Technical Manager for the Civil Engineering team. This person will be an engaging, Customer-facing, motivated leader with demonstrated management experience to lead a world class Civil Engineering team.
At DNV GL, we here for more than just the engineering. What makes us different?
- Foundation values and funding, in the private sector. With no shareholders to pay out annually, our profits are recycled into employee profit sharing and innovation. 5% of our revenue every year are invested in research and development, that are accessible to our staff to fund their cutting-edge ideas
- Technical rigor and independence. Our customers and the industry at large rely on DNV GL’s impartial insights to navigate current and future technology. At DNV GL, our quality is never compromised by profits or commercial pressures.
- Flexibility and autonomy. Our team consistently identifies technical autonomy and personal work hour flexibility as key drivers that keep our retention rates and employee satisfaction high. As our team grows, so do the opportunities to support each other’s work and family life.
- Progressive values. Our leadership proactively drives our family- and community-centric culture. Among other annual benefits, every employee is encouraged to utilize a paid volunteer day every year, improving and supporting our communities.
In addition to a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, matching 401(k) and over a month of paid time off annually, how our team collectively influences the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position could be based in any of the following offices: Oakland, CA; San Diego, CA, Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; Houston TX; Medford, MA.
Tasks May Include
- Responsibility for growth and profitability of the Civil Engineering Team;
- Develop vision and goals for the civil engineering team, in alignment with broader company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Develop and incubate nascent service offerings with the civil engineering team members originating directly from the Civil Engineering team (e.g. offshore wind feasibility, concept design, technical advisory and design review; earthquake engineering and seismic risk analysis; repowering services)
- Developing project management skills among the Civil Engineering team members, on complex, multi-service civil engineering projects, interfacing with Customers, maintaining quality from sales through delivery, and delivering on DNV GL’s comprehensive service offerings from pre-feasibility through to decommissioning
- Acting as key account manager and supporting business development for customers within DNV GL’s Civil Engineering team
- Connecting with customers, investors, and designers on a variety of business development, industry alignment, and in the context of project development and financing
- Provide mentoring and coaching to 10-15 individual team members, including regular performance reviews.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking a Midstream Program Lead to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team. PDI helps commercial and industrial utility customers save energy and money. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and will be responsible for leading a team of admin and outreach individuals, setting team goals, and leading process improvement efforts for the department. This position is based in our Okemos, Michigan office.
Tasks may Include:
- Responsibility for growth and profitability of the Midstream Team
- Develop vision and goals for the team, in alignment with Section- and Department-level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitor project billing and resource utilization
- Provide mentoring and coaching to individual team members, including regular performance reviews, in collaboration with the Program Manager and Head of Section
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Monitor the quick, accurate and timely data entry of project work and supporting documentation of the admin staff
- Monitor application data entry, database management, database update and maintenance
- Implement outreach strategy to generate leads and support market participants; guide outreach staff activity and reporting.
- Assist managers with effective facilitation of team and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items
- Monitor the fielding and logging of telephone calls from customers and contractors
- Monitor General office duties, including greeting visitors, receiving packages, managing mail, office supplies and logistics
- Preparing and mailing correspondence
The Customer Care Sales Expert is responsible for securing contracts with our existing customers. Sales activities relate to securing and developing existing customers. This is executed primarily by phone, e-mail or the Internet and in some cases through customer visits, external meetings and events. The role also requires participating in internal business project enhancement activities to secure future revenue growth and satisfied customers.
Other relevant tasks within the department and/or company may occur.
Main tasks in this role:
- Maintaining and developing relations with existing customers in person and via phone calls and emails
- Defining accreditation-relevant effort using calculation tools
- Preparation, creation and active follow-up of offers
- Sales management for existing customers
- Handling and monitoring customer inquiries
- Managing the CRM system, control of sales key figures and data quality, creation of customers and entering data into relevant systems
- Collaboration with multiple interfaces to bring projects to completion
DNV GL is in the middle of a digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. As part of an initiative to accelerate this process, we will build and scale web development competence to further develop our digital service portfolio. Join our team to leverage modern web development capabilities to transform our global services across the maritime, oil and gas, energy, and life science industries. These capabilities include UX design, API ecosystem, E-Commerce, Web Analytic and Microservices using Microsoft Azure, Docker and open web technology stack.
As our Full Stack Developer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV GL's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device. If you combine a good understanding of the system, with deep knowledge and experience with key components and tools – you’re a perfect candidate for this role!
- Design of the overall architecture of web-based applications
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of measures to ensure security and data protection
- Build web analytic competence to understand customers and deliver values
Why should you work with us? Because within DNV GL, organizational culture and how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
DNV GL’s Energy Assessment Team is seeking a senior wind analyst, who’s primary function is to assess the wind resource and expected energy output of proposed utility-scale wind farms across North America.
This position may be based in any of our Renewables Advisory DNV GL North American offices; however candidates located in or willing to relocate to the following places will be given preference: Portland, OR, San Diego, CA, Medford (Boston), MA, Seattle, WA, Austin, TX, and Oak Brook (Chicago), IL.
Tasks May Include
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct long-term wind resource and energy production assessments
- Analyzing wind and other climatic data (40%),
- Inspecting sites and measurement equipment (5%),
- Performing wind flow modeling (10%),
- Assessing site conditions for turbine suitability (5%),
- Predicting wind farm energy production (20%),
- Conducting statistical uncertainty analyses (5%),
- Writing technical reports and communicating results to clients (15%).
- Interfacing with Customers
At DNV GL, our Customers’ success is paramount to everything we do. In this role you will be expected to maintain a large base of industry contacts at renewable energy developers, operators, technology solution providers, manufacturers and lenders. A routine part of your week will include the following:
- Communicating with Customers to convey technical information;
- Professionally discuss with Customer and other stakeholders the methods, assumptions, and results of analyses;
- Understand Customer needs and provide options for ways in which DNV GL could support their projects, including solutions beyond routine energy assessments such as time-series modeling, curtailment analysis, and other innovative resolutions.
The Artificial Intelligence Research Centre is a new branch within Group Technology and Research (GTR) established in Shanghai in early 2019. GTR currently runs seven other research programs: four are oriented towards the main industries we serve: Maritime, Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables and Precision Medicine. Three programs address cross-industry challenges: Digital Assurance, Ocean Space and Energy Transition. The AIRC focuses on building competence and prototypes in the area of perception AI with the aim to apply machine learning and deep learning to industries served by DNV.
The successful candidate will contribute to research and development projects within the Artificial Intelligence Research Centre. She/He will report to the head of the AIRC and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify, explore and develop new research opportunities for creating value to DNV’s business activities and future strategy.
- Develop cutting-edge AI and IoT technologies both for enhancing current services and shaping the future, including deliveries of PoC, demonstrators and prototypes, in order to achieve our leading position.
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration to conduct research in multiple areas, including maritime, oil & gas, power & renewable, precision medicine and other DNV’s related business.
- Write technical reports, publish position and white papers, present results to internal and external stakeholders.
The Functional Safety Engineer is responsible for providing technical advisory and assessment services on projects and ensuring service excellence for clients. This role helps clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to international and local standards. This position will get the opportunity to lead and work on a wide range of automotive control system safety.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be expected to support the delivery for a range of services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Conducting FuSa training, technical advisory and assessment services;
- Developing process asset(process, template, guideline, check-list) and FuSa work products;
- Leading projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations on time and on budget;
- Leading and communicating effectively with your project teams and clients;
We are seeking a Digital Analyst
for our Digital Development & Operations team.
The Digital Development & Operations is responsible for Development, Operation and Support of DNV GL's core Digital Channels, and collaboration solutions for Group Communication and Business Areas. This role will be supporting the Head of Marketing and Communication Technology setting a data driven organization. From data to actions.
You will be responsible for visualizing, collecting and analyzing our digital data. We see this as a crucial role to understand our customer journeys and improve.
The key purpose of the Digital Analytics role is to support with reporting and analytics of data on media coverage, web and social media analytics (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) across the Group. If you are passionate about metrics, analytics, APIs and you are not scared of learning new things we hope you apply and learn more about us!
As a Digital Analyst:
- You will work with metrics, tracking-codes, dashboards, and work with the Marketing and IT Departments
- Reporting and analysing our Marketing and Communications activities. You are familiar with Google Analytics, Excel, or/and some BI tool
- Implementation, collection and analysis of users' data from different digital source
- Work with the marketing teams in different Business Areas to maximize our digital activities
- Support key stakeholders with manual and automated data integration management between core business applications and data lakes
- Present and share new ideas to visualize and collect data on your Dashboard bringing recommendations and improvements
- Interacts with DevOPs team and ensures that solutions meet Group and Business Areas requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Antwerp we are continuously looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Petro-chemical industry, offshore, recycle industry, storage and distribution and port industry for standards like 9001/14001/45001 and 50001,
- Information Security ISO 27001 (preferably combined with health background),
- Food and Beverage overall for GFSI standards like FSSC/BRC /IFS,
- Food and Beverage Packaging for GFSI standards like FSSC / BRC IOP.