Are you interested in being part of both the technological and green revolution? Do you consider yourself to be as passionate and customer centric as we are? Do you look for a Start-Up mindset as part of a world-wide group? GreenPowerMonitor part of DNV GL Group, offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years’ experience, company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 20GW globally managed and more than 3,000 renewable energy facilities worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a technical commissioner, talented and passionate renewable energy expert willing to help us take our monitoring solutions to the next level in Australia and Asia Pacific area.
Your responsibilities will include onsite commissioning of SCADA systems, installation of data acquisition devices, product configuration execution, time-to-time upper management reporting as well as technical training to operators and clients.
The position is a part of Data Acquisition and Project ManagementUnit directly reporting to the Global Chief Technology Officer and getting support locally from the Technical & Regional Manager in Australia.
The main areas of this unit include:
- Technical support to the costumers (technical questions and technical issues solving) and Country Managers / Sales managers (offers reviewing and solving technical doubts)
- Support to Project Managers (Autocad single-line layouts, device testing, programming devices)
- Onsite and remote support for commissioning
The main responsibilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Onsite installation and configuration of SCADA systems and monitoring devices.
- Programming of data acquisition devices using Linux OS or similar, data servers and other equipment involved in a SCADA system for a solar PV plant
- Test, start up and ensure the correct configuration of SCADA systems
- Configuration of SCADA HMI
- Remote support to onsite partners/staff to perform commissioning services on SCADA/monitoring systems.
- Perform onsite trainings to operators/customers about the SCADA capabilities, HMI and hardware overall design.
- Provide after sales technical service support to customers, either remotely to the onsite engineers or onsite when required.
- Generation of reports according to the commissioning services and tests performed
- Support the Technical team in APAC on commissioning and after sales activities required by customers on operational systems.
- Communicate with customer about technical aspects and support required, before, during and after commissioning of the SCADA/monitoring system.
- Generate basic drawings in CAD for technical requirements of the SCADA system
- Manage the incidents reported by customers in the platforms or hardware in the facilities
- Technical assistance through emails and calls on the platforms’ performance/configuration (Technical Assistance Support).
- Detect errors and support the improvement of Quality.
- Manage internal communications and project documentation
In the Hamburg based Section “Risk Management Advisory Services” we support our clients in all kinds of risk analysis from hazard identifications to fully quantitative software supported analysis using the knowledge from experts throughout DNV GL’s world.
To support our team of project managers, we are looking for a Student Assistant.
While integrating well into our existing team you should be aiming to take over own responsibilities and work self-dependent after initial briefing by our team members.
- Support of technical advisory projects in the Oil & Gas industry
- Support project management of internal and client projects including administrative work from offer to invoicing
- Support of sales and marketing activities.
DNV GL – Energy is seeking an experienced sales professional Field Coordinator to join our team. This role will support the emerging AEP Ohio midstream energy efficiency incentive program. In the field support role this position will work with local distributors to encourage participation and manage productivity across AEP Ohio territory. This position will be based out of our Dublin, OH office.
Tasks May Include
- Identify, foster and develop contacts within distributor network in the AEP Ohio service territory
- Educate distributors and communicate their value proposition in support of a midstream program
- Identify end customers’ needs within a sales context
- Provide logistical support for marketing/sales meetings and events
- Explain technical information for non-technical audiences
- Understand and appropriately apply local program policies
- Support to other team members on an as-needed basis
- Support to program events and training activity
The F&B Auditor is responsible for supporting the growth in sales through delivery of training and projects, ensuring service excellence for clients and playing an important role in development of others within the team. You help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to international and local standards. You will get the opportunity to lead and develop our work on a wide range of Food and Beverage services from training services including product certification.
You will be expected to support the growth of our sales and delivery for a range of services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Training and capacity building services;
- Conducting Quality Management System, Supply Chain Management System, Food and Beverage scheme audits;
- Audit report writing;
- Supporting the sales team through technical advice and guidance;
- Enterprise risk management;
You will be expected to lead project teams as well as helping to grow our business through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs, developing tailored solutions and selling these to new and existing clients;
- Leading training projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV GL quality standards;
- Leading and communicating effectively with the project teams and clients;
- Introducing services from your own/existing discipline(s) to new clients and new services to existing clients;
In this role, you will be directly reporting to Head of Section- Measurements. Measurement team is actively involved in validation of simulation models through activities that include Measurement equipment installations / operations / maintenance / data analysis, interpretation and reporting (for power performance and load measurements)/hardware assembly/maintenance and workshop activities. The individual would also support business development and other administration requirements pertaining to Measurements.
- Fully aligned with the characteristics of the scientific methods i.e. Empirical, Replicable, Systematic, Objective and Provisional
- Traits for being updated, organised, taking risk, integrity and collaborating in groups.
- Inquisitiveness, patience and detail-orientation required for field testing and measurement
- You are expected to play a key role in revision and introduction of methodologies, standards, new services in tune with fast changing business and technological environment.
The individual will be responsible for providing services for “Type Test Measurements”, including Structural Load Measurements, Component testing, Power Performance Measurements, Electrical Characteristics Measurements and Acoustic Measurements to wind turbine manufacturers and operators. Responsibilities also include being involved in PV module testing and in smart cable guard installation.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Erection and commissioning of meteorological (met.) mast as per the DNV GL’s safety guidelines and laid down practices
- Commissioning of meteorological sensors like anemometers, wind vane, etc on the met. Mast as per DNV GL’s internal standard
- Installation and commissioning of sensors at site (e.g. on wind turbine) as per DNV GL’s internal standard
- Management and preparation of measurement equipment in the lab
- Maintenance of laboratory and store room
- Support team members during testing at test site
- Preparing reports of work carried out on regular basis
- Find avenues and scope of improvements in delivery of existing services, and implement them through internal projects in close collaboration with larger energy advisory team.
- Engage in DNV GL’s various global innovation projects and initiatives, and ensure that new solutions are developed and implemented in Indian region.
- Work in close collaboration with experienced global pool of Measurement Engineers in Europe and North America; Explore opportunities on experience exchange with the global team through secondments to overseas offices.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Work in team to carry out PV module testing and SCG installation
- Actively participate in the ongoing global energy transition, and contribute in shaping the future of energy.
- Maintain an environment oriented to trust and help team members attain their potential
- Participate in R&D projects and contribute to publishing of journal papers.
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management
DNV GL has a well established UK energy storage advisory team and we are seeking to grow this team further. This is a split role between project delivery and business development. DNV GL is looking for a consultant/senior consultant with prior industry, or academic experience, in preferably both the technical and market aspects of energy storage projects. The candidate is required to have the technical expertise to support energy storage projects, a strong external network and a desire to take on a client facing role to secure new business for the UK energy storage team. The role will require spending time with customers to understand their challenges and needs, and aligning and developing our services to meet these needs.
The role will be based in the UK, however will further support the development of the storage market in the Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales and market led opportunities in energy storage e.g. generate leads, delivering high quality proposals and close deals (i.e. make the sale).
- Supporting the execution of energy storage projects which may include preparing proposals, management of projects, acting as the main point of contact for the Customer, technical due diligence, procurement support, report writing, presentations, hosting Customer training courses, etc.
- Analyse new business opportunities, gather market intelligence and ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant people to enable strong resource planning and competency development of staff.
- Prepare technical presentations and marketing materials and deliver to customers or at relevant industry events.
- Develop your external network to identify potential projects and your internal network to share knowledge and opportunities.
- Managing multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget within own area of competency.
Part of the Sales team of Business Assurance Malaysia (certifications, training, assessments, verifications), the Sales and Business Development Executive will report to the Business Development/Key Customer Manager, Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for driving Certification, Assurance, Verification and Training sales (Management System Certification), developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining sales and business development strategies, managing key accounts to meet sales targets.
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV GL services portfolio; (Training and Management System Certification).
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels);
- In respect of DNV GL’s rules, prepare, submit and defend added-value proposals;
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets;
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, deal with sales requests in coordination with other DNV GL departments;
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- In relation with the area to cover, the expectations are that the incumbent shall be ready to travel in her/his dedicated geography (~60% of the overall time to be considered on the field). Sales meetings, trainings and other business review meetings to be organized in South East Asia.
• Drawing and document review for offshore and onshore facilities and pipelines, e.g. in the context of certification projects
• Participation in or facilitation of safety studies, eg HAZID, HAZOP, SIL etc.
• Technical consultancy for construction companies and operators
• Project management including supervision of all necessary interfaces to the customer, to the participating departments and the field organization of DNV GL
• Within the context of the project management responsibility for the technical and economic success of the project
• Coordination and/or execution of technical inspections at manufacturers or at the on-site facilities such as on construction sites or offshore platforms. Typical plants in this environment are fixed or floating offshore platforms of the oil and gas industry, as well as platforms for offshore wind farms, onshore refineries and other facilities. The pipelines are typically oil, gas and water pipelines, both onshore and offshore.
The role will involve working within the Solar Department to provide technical advisory services throughout the development, procurement, construction and operation phases of solar projects. The services will include technical advisory work including owner's engineer and independent engineer assignments for a range of customers spanning developers, financial institutions and government entities.
The work will involve the management of complex commercial and technical projects, resourced from multiple internal business units, alongside the management of customer interfaces. These projects are expected to be mostly in solar PV but may also involve coordination of hybrid projects including wind, battery storage, CSP or other renewable projects. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide commercial and technical leadership for a team of up to 11 engineers, ranging from junior to senior levels.
Work with the renewable energy team to promote and deliver DNV GL’s Technical Advisory Services and work with solar experts worldwide to develop the MENA market. Deliver contracts in accordance with agreed budgets, profitability and time frames and to the satisfaction of the Customer.
Lead provision of technical advice to Customers including:
- Feasibility studies, preliminary and final energy production assessments, technology review
- Specification assistance for all aspects of solar project design, procurement and construction
- Assist Customers with procurement including contract negotiation and tendering
- Technical due diligence of pre-construction and operational projects, identifying project risks and suggesting risk mitigation strategies
- Support with Commissioning and testing
- Other ad-hoc advice and general project advice
- Due diligence activity to include: data analysis, documentation review and risk analysis.
The work also involves:
- Liaising with a wide range of clients from solar project developers to financial institutions
- Work on multiple projects, managing own time to meet deadlines.
- Producing written reports and other documentation for delivery to the Customer
- Supporting the continuous improvement and development of group procedures and documentation
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management
- Develop the solar work in MENA by generating and developing new opportunities develop proposals leading to contracts.
DNV GL is now looking for a Head of Field Development & Operations to lead a newly-established Section in Stavanger.
Operators on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS) continue to invest substantially, both in new field developments and existing assets in operation, to grow cashflow and strengthen profitability. DNV GL’s role is to be a technical- and risk advisory expert partner, helping customers to succeed in reaching their business targets, without compromising safety for people and the environment. Tie-back projects and use of existing infrastructure will be a major part of activity on the NCS, going forward. DNV GL is already involved in most tie-back projects run by small- and mid-sized operators and has a clear ambition to increase our involvement, based on a strengthening of our local presence.
In total, we have 150 employees in Stavanger, with 70 of these working within advisory- & verification services to the Oil & Gas industry. The mandate of the Field Development & Operations Section is to help Oil & Gas customers succeed with their development projects and optimise their operations. The Section will hold a strong domain expertise related to offshore development projects, subsea tie-backs, modification projects and operation of offshore assets - drawing, where necessary, on technical expertise in other DNV GL units.
In addition, the Section will build dedicated expertise and capacity within;
• Project- & Operations Risk Management
• Quality- & HSE Management
• Maintenance & Integrity Management
• Regulations & Compliance
• Facilitation of Processes & Workshops
Currently, the Section comprises 10 experienced consultants, with the aim to grow further in 2019. The Section will draw upon relevant technical expertise and cooperate closely with other units in DNV GL Oil & Gas Region Norway - today consisting of 450 engineers within all major facility and operational disciplines. The Head of Section (HoS) will report to the Head of Department for Subsea & Asset Risk Management for Region Norway.
The Renewables Advisory Service Area (RA) within DNV GL – Energy, introduces an exciting graduate scheme in which participants will follow an aspiring journey to build up their technical, business development, project management and soft skills with mentoring built in to provide additional support and guidance from senior colleagues.
Through a well structured and organised plan, graduates will develop a good understanding of the services provided in RA, contribute to them and understand how they link together.
The successful applicants will undertake renewable energy projects while developing competence in a range of areas such as data analysis, due diligence, control design, load calculations, storage and mechanical/structural design.
The roles will be based at our offices in Bristol (primary) with possible rotations in Glasgow and/or London.
Duration and Scope of the Graduate programme:
- 18-month programme starting in July 2019.
- Secondments to 3 different departments, spending 6 months on each (within the UK).
- Individuals should have a pro-active, curious and eager-to-learn approach, open-minded with a preference for team working.
Structured training will be deployed following our company’s training methodology of the 70:20:10 approach and will be a mixture of on the job (70%), working with others (20%) and formal training courses - on-line or classroom based (10%). Rotations across the departments of the service area will build skills in the areas below:
- Technical skills
- Commercial skills
- Networking skills
- Soft skills
Within this 18-month programme and through the rotations in different departments, graduate engineers/analysts will learn how to perform a subset of the following activities/services:
- Pre or post-construction energy production assessments.
- Site conditions assessments.
- Short-term forecasting.
- Performance monitoring of operating wind farms for owners and lenders.
- Control algorithm design for the creation of power production and supervisory control loops for variable speed pitch regulated wind turbines.
- Wind turbine modelling and simulation using our in-house state of the art aeroelastic software Bladed.
- Load calculations for onshore, offshore fixed or floating wind turbines for a range of design standards using the aero-elastic software Bladed.
- Energy storage modelling to evaluate business case opportunities for energy storage systems co-located with renewables, on a standalone basis, in islanded/ microgrid systems, and behind a demand users’ meter.
- Technical energy storage and battery degradation modelling using our in-house tools.
- Development of market reviews of opportunities for energy storage deployment across the globe.
- Analysis on operational site data from energy storage sites across the region.
- Technical due diligence of wind and solar farm projects (including contractual reviews).
- Mechanical/Structural engineering design of wind turbine components.
- Proposal writing.
- Site visits.
- Participation in R&D projects as and when required.
- Any other duties as directed by line management.
Company: DNV GL
Job Title: Control and Loads Engineer ID 2019-12279
Job area: Energy, Engineering
Job Location: Bristol BS2 0PS, United Kingdom
Posted: 20th of March 2019
Closing Date: 17th of April 2019
The Loads, Aero & Control (LAC) department - part of the Renewables Advisory Service Area within DNV GL Energy - is looking for a professional Control and Loads Engineer.
The primary focus of this role is to design and develop control algorithms for modern commercial wind turbines and perform loads analysis, dynamic system modelling and simulation. A good understanding of wind turbine loading, and performance is therefore essential.
The role is based in our Bristol office and will involve occasional travel worldwide for client visits, training delivery and attendance at conferences / events.
The LAC department consists of 30 engineers delivering engineering consultancy services in the area of loads analysis and control system design for wind turbines. The same services are also offered in wave and tidal energy markets. The main customers are turbine manufacturers; however, the department also offers engineering services to support wind farm developers, owners and operators.
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
This diverse role combines technical duties and project management. The main technical duties would be:
• Creating power production control loops for variable speed pitch regulated wind turbines
• Optimising control policies in conjunction with nonlinear time domain wind turbine simulation tools to achieve cost of energy targets
• Performing load calculations for onshore, offshore fixed or floating wind turbines for a range of design standards using the aero-elastic software tool Bladed
• Analysing and researching complex phenomena in the area of aerodynamics, structural dynamics, control response, atmospheric physics, etc.
• Using an understanding of the highly coupled nature of the wind turbine system (including how the loads interact with structural components and mechanical systems) to deliver solutions that minimise overall cost of energy for customers
• Performing Life Assessment analysis
• Reporting and presenting design work both to external customers and internal audiences
• Assisting with departmental service development and maintenance activities, which may include innovation such as the development of internal tools / software scripts
• Supporting the specification of Bladed features and testing
• Providing Control and Loads training courses to customers
• Supporting business development activities by, for example preparing proposals
• Acting as project manager on consultancy work
• Regularly communicating with customers by e-mail, audio / video conference and face-to-face meeting
• Providing thought leadership in the area of turbine coupled analysis and design in the form of conference papers, seminars, blogs / online articles, etc.
International travel, typically for 1-2 week sessions is to be expected and may include travel to wind turbines in remote locations. DNV GL has a mature international travel safety policy and follows UK Foreign Office advice at all times. The number of travel sessions is difficult to predict but is likely to be in the region of 2-4 per year. In addition, there may be short stay travel within Europe for internal and external meetings; typically 1-2 day sessions.
Key Performance Indicators:
The individual will make an effective contribution to:
- Delivering successful control design and loads analysis results both to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing projects effectively such that the agreed scope is satisfied and time and budget restraints are respected
- Driving the research into more advanced and efficient service offerings
- Writing proposals and winning new business
Company: DNV GL
Job Title: Business Lead, Loads Aero and Control ID 2019-12278
Job area: Energy, Sales and Business Development
Job Location: Bristol BS2 0PS, United Kingdom
Posted: 20th of March 2019
Closing Date: 17th of April 2019
The Loads, Aero & Control (LAC) department - part of the Renewables Advisory Service Area within DNV GL Energy - is looking for a Business Lead.
The Business Lead will spend a large majority of their time focussed on Business Development, sales and the order intake for the Loads, Aero & Control Department (LAC). These aspects of the role are expected to take around 60% of the individual’s time. This will involve meeting with customers to discuss potential leads, ensuring an efficient process in how we present, bid and contract the LAC services , as well as being responsible for applying foresight and innovation in how the service(s) evolves over time, based on the changing needs of our customers and/or the changing technical landscape. Alongside commercial acumen and ownership of the sales process, the Business Lead has a technical background and intuition that allows him/her to translate Customers needs into input to specialists within the department. As such the Business Lead should be spending time with customers to understand their challenges and needs, aligning our sevice organisation to meet these needs and also continually critiquing the services within their remit and exploring opportunities (perhaps through internal research funding) to make the service(s) more efficient or of higher-value potential.
Face to face client contact, travel to site visits, meetings, conferences and other off-site events that will keep the LAC department profile high within the wind energy industry are a normal part of this role.
The Business Lead will work closely with their Head of Department (HoD) to ensure ongoing availability of competent resources to deliver the service(s) within their remit. They will also work closely with KVP-Leaders (Business Directors) to explore opportunities for creating new high value services through combination of their service set with those in other departments.
The secondary part of the role remains that of an individual contributor, undertaking consulting or advisory work at a higher level of competence and experience.
The role is based in our Bristol office and will involve travel worldwide for client visits, attendance to conferences and events.
The LAC department consists of 30 engineers delivering consultancy engineering services in the area of load analysis and control system design for wind turbines. The same services are also offered in wave and tidal energy markets. Main customers are manufacturers however the department also offer engineering services to support wind farm developers, owners and operators.
• Identify, drive and facilitate sales and market led opportunities in your area of competence e.g. generate leads, quality proposals and close deals (i.e. make the sale).
• Owning the departmental pipeline and Order Intake and ensuring that all the leads/opportunities are tracked and addressed in a timely manner directly or by delegating to relevant colleagues through line management.
• Analyse new business opportunities, gather market intelligence and ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant people
• Maintain an overview of the major market threats
• Decide the market approach for strategic and tactical projects in their area of competence together with their Head of Department and KVP leader respectively
• Lead and co-ordinate the sales-orientated staff (virtual sales force) in the same service area around the Region
• Lead the bid/no bid decision for their area of competence.
• You will act as a Project Sponsor on some projects (where delegated or agreed with your Head of Department who is ultimately accountable for projects in their markets).
• Being close to the market and our customers, you will monitor and anticipate market developments in your competence area, providing information to the HoD to enable strong resource planning and competency development of staff
• Cooperate and work closely with the Key Value Proposition-Leaders on larger multi-discipline projects when required
• Participate in global service line development with the relevant Service Line Lead as required
• Encourage and ensure that lessons learnt and latest developments are shared across the team
• Act as an escalation point for work enquires raised by customers for your competence area and work with market area managers who are ultimately accountable for the customer ownership
• Provide support to the HoD in the promotion and presentation of the department strategy and plans on market intelligence where appropriate
• Contribute to the development of the Annual Operating plan for the area of competence
• Managing Manage multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget within own area of competency
• Ensure high-quality proposals are delivered to customer in your area of competency
• Financial (budgetary control etc.)
Meets yearly targets for order intake & order pipeline development (shared with KVP)– these will be set by your line manager in conjunction with the KVP Leader.
Ensure compliance with working procedures defined by DNV GL, BA Energy and local management.
• Non-financial (staff management etc)
None however coaching others in the department on sales activities/approaches is expected.
Provide an internal “voice of the customer” to ensure work output is completed to a high level in line with customer requirements (and consistent with DNV GL policy).
Key Outputs include:
• Order Intake & sales Pipeline
• Customer Relationship Strength Indicator (CRSI)
Job Title –Payroll Specialist
Section/location –GSS Regional Centre IMEA – Dubai, UAE.
Reporting Line –Team Leader Payroll
DNV GL’s Global Shared Services – Human Resources Regional center is seeking to add Payroll Specialist to our team. The payroll specialist will support the compensation and benefit team with payroll and compliance mainly focusing on temporary workers in Middle East & African countries in the Region. This position is based in Dubai, UAE office.
• Preparation of Payroll, Vouchers and Accruals reports for temporary employees (1000+ employees in ME and North Africa).
• Update the absence management and time-recording software for new joiners and leavers.
• Control & follow-up on the missing timesheets, overtime approvals from respective departments.
• Track addition and deletion of the employees following demobilization on the system.
• Process EOS payments during shut-down of projects for bulk of employees who are demobilized.
• Update of cost rates on a yearly basis.
• Calculation and record keeping of benefits paid through payroll.
• VAT calculations for insurance invoices on a bi-annual basis.
• Insurance administration: Assist with medical insurance management, employee records and database updates.
•Align with the Business Area in setting up and maintaining an efficient information flow focusing on compliance with the internal global guidelines and procedures
• Participation in various projects involving enterprise accounting and reporting system for these set of employees
- Booking regular costs and expenses (local ERP System - Agresso)
- Daily handling of invoices, updating local system (Basware)
- Contact with suppliers and internal clients
- Bank reconciliation
- Support to account payables / receivables
- Other relevant tasks
DNV GL - Energy's “Power Systems Planning” group is seeking an engineer for network planning to deliver services in the areas of power system studies and analysis, system planning, integration of renewable generation and future power systems concepts like storage and smart grid technologies. We are a team of 15 Engineers with a mix of highly motivated career beginners and very experienced senior engineers guiding our young colleagues and transfer their knowledge. The team supports transmission and distribution system operators, industrial clients and renewable generation operators. This position will be based in our Dresden office.
Your tasks include:
- Planning and dimensioning of technical equipment for power systems based on static and dynamic network analysis
- Development and improvement of modelling systems
- Detail investigation for special electrical issues
- Development of grid concepts and concepts for grid optimization
- Analysis and planning of smart grids
- Assessment of risks and investments.
- Monthly Reporting & data collection preparation
- Carry out various topic related analysis
- Help to provide easily accessible fact based information
- Assist in transferring information to business intelligence
- Support and prepare meaningful presentations and reports for sales planning
- Support Vice President in all related tasks
DNV GL is seeking a Project Billing/Admin Support for APAC Digital Solutions Business Area. The Project Billing/Admin support is responsible for preparing client invoices with Business Controllers and Project Managers while ensuring the agreements/PO are as per financial/audit’s requirement. This position proactively works closely with Business Controller and Project Managers/Head of Section. The duties include activating projects, billings are issued timely, and documentation are properly and tidily stored. She or He will also provide admin and business support to Digital Solutions employees in Malaysia’s office.
Create and issue invoices to customers internally and externally
Create and set up the projects in finance database and sales force
Create and ensure the agreement/contracts/PO are followed, signed and documented
Ensure the team’s time cards record and follow up regularly
Participate in finance month end process such as compute and prepare the accrual cost and WIP/revenue
Compile data and reports for Business Controller and Project Managers
Interact with clients regarding to invoice and collections and/or any concerns
Travel/other administrator (book flights, visa process, event, etc)
Check expense claims and ad-hoc task like audit requirements, etc
DNV GL – Maritime Region Americas is seeking a Senior Surveyor to join our Houston Station. As a fleet in service Surveyor in the Houston station you will be member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving the more traditional shipping segments and offshore class.
Tasks may include
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation at all times.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of the organization.
- Exhibit customer oriented focus through promoting DNV GL onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated candidates to our growing team of highly skilled colleagues in Risk Management Advisory.
To provide our customers with the best results and to stay ahead we encourage open-minded thinking in our social working environment, the environment where all fresh ideas are welcome. We believe that you can help us and our clients to safeguard and improve their performance.
The Business Unit Oil & Gas Germany of the DNV GL Group has more than 80 employees at the location in Hamburg (Germany) and offers a wide service portfolio along the entire oil and gas value chain.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant with a strong passion and interests in working in the field of risk management. A focus in auditing/developing safety management system would be beneficial as well as experiences in the investigation of incidents.
Overall, the section Risk Management Advisory covers, among others, consulting and trainings in the following service areas:
Process Hazard Analysis (HAZID, HAZOP, FME( C)A, FTA, ETA etc.)
Implementation and auditing of safety management systems
As a competent project partner we support our clients through the whole project lifetime from feasibility studies during the design and the operation of plants to the decommissioning. Our client portfolio ranges from design companies to operators for Oil and Gas upstream plants, storage facilities and refineries as well as chemical processing plants (whole downstream sector). Services for reliability and incident investigations are also provided to other industries.
The section Risk Management Advisory works closely together with other disciplines in Hamburg as well as the worldwide network of DNV GLs risk consultants. The wide range of tasks offers several inter disciplinary activities, technical challenges and good development opportunities for an open and flexible engineer/consultant that likes to work in a wide range of technical fields and has already a profound knowledge of one or more of our service areas.
We want to strengthen out the team with a Consultant being able to work in all of the above service areas with the possibility of specialization for dedicated subjects.
The job covers an in-depth team working and:
- Management and processing of our key clients in the field of risk management
- Technical support in the area of new client development and during the setup of proposals
- Set up and implementation of solutions for technical and organizational challenges of our clients
- Support of our clients through method expertise in process and plant safety
- Safety studies and risk management projects during design and operation of plants
- Trainings, Workshops, Audits, Desktop work.