Click column header to sort
Are you passionate about secure software development? Join us in developing the Veracity platform.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer with an interest in security to join our team of Platform Developers for Veracity.
Veracity is a part of DNV GL’s Business Area “Digital Solutions”, and we are on a mission to develop a trusted industry network for secure business collaboration. Following our mission, security is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for you who take extra interest in this. Our main customers are asset owners and analytic service providers within the maritime, energy, oil and gas industries.
Together with our colleagues in DNV GL, we in Veracity assist companies in unlocking, qualifying, combining and preparing data for analytics and benchmarking, helping them derive real business value from industry data.
Today, close to 20 000 companies are working on the Veracity platform, sharing data and creating new opportunities. On the Veracity Marketplace, our 200 000 registered users can securely purchase and access new products, services and data from a variety of verified providers.
As Senior Software Developer in Veracity, you will be a part of an international, cross-functional team of more than 60 engaged colleagues who provide platform capabilities for the maritime, energy and oil and gas industries.
Working with us, we want you to share our values; where we Care for our colleagues and customers, we Dare to explore, and experiment and we Share experiences, knowledge and best practices.
You will work from our office at Høvik, beautifully situated close to the sea outside of Oslo. Here we offer a wide variety of benefits like sports clubs with access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis court etc. and techy interest groups like “IoT makers space” - to widen your personal and professional horizon and stay fit in the process! We have company cabins and many social events and happenings.
You reach Høvik with easy connection via train to Sandvika or Skøyen, and free shuttle buses to the Veritas Centre from both Sandvika and Skøyen
· Design software on the roadmap for Veracity in collaboration with product managers, designers and architects
· Code secure software components
· Implementation of a robust set of internal and external platform APIs to power customers’ applications
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize software for speed and scalability
· Implementation of measures to secure our applications and data
· Working with team members in proactively addressing software quality
· Executing and contributing to improving existing DevSecOps processes, including test automation, CI/CD
· Follow and contribute to improving established agile framework, development guidelines etc.
· Be a key contributor in architecting and implementing Veracity Control Plane and Veracity Graph
DNVGL Australia Oil & Gas is working on some of the largest development for clients in Australia across a range of services. We provide both advisory and assurance to these clients across all phases of a facility from early concept through to operations. We are a team of roughly 15 people head quartered in Perth.
DNV GL is seeking an Engineer to perform verification and validation assurance activities for a range of clients including Operators, EPC contractors and equipment suppliers. You will join a strong team of fellow Consultants/Engineers working in cross-functional consulting teams involved in project delivery and project management as well as building client relationships.
This contract is for a 9-month duration and would suit Engineers with a mechanical, structural or naval architecture background, however other disciplines will be considered.
The Engineer will hold as main responsibilities, which are not limited to:
- Work with Perth team in execution of Verification of Materials and Component (VMC) service line for local customers.
- Perform manufacturing surveys of offshore equipment including, offshore containers, well control equipment and pressure retaining components.
- Assessment of existing equipment under repair for compliance with the original certification standard.
- Review of detailed material and certification document packs for compliance with applicable codes and standards.
- Contract/project management.
- Carrying out verification (design review and survey) of offshore /marine systems and equipment
We are looking for a Student Assistant for our Hull, Machinery and TOCA team. You will be included in the process of vessles' transfer between classes. Your main tasks will include:
- Support of the document control team and project managers in the area of document handling
- Receival of customer documents (electronically, by email or download of customer systems)
- Checking for completeness
- Input in DMS (Document Management System)
- Support of the internal process of document distribution
- Document check and feedback of the results to the customer
- Check for missing documents based on transmittals
- Other support in the area of Project Management
DNV GL is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our growing Business Intelligence team, present in Norway, Poland and India, is one of the key units in providing data, analytics services, insights and other data-enabled solutions to DNV GL’s internal and external customers globally.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Reporting Support Consultant
for our BICC Operational Team based in Gdynia, Poland
The BICC (Business Intelligence Competency Centre) Poland unit is part of the global BICC. It is a unit that is responsible for the development, maintenance and operation of DNV GL's analytics platform, supporting needs for fact-based decisions across the organization and providing DNV GL with trusted, refined and combined data for value adding insights.
We are seeking a Reporting Support Consultant for our BICC Poland Operational Team based in Gdynia, Poland to help us shape the future of our hybrid on-premise and cloud Business Intelligence platform.
So, are you ambitious and dreaming of joining a company that is all about being data smart? Do you enjoy working with great modern technologies and are up for a unique challenge?
Then come be a part of something great and leave your mark as we move towards a safer, smarter and greener future.
In your role you will have exposure to the entire end-to-end BI solution lifecycle:
- Power BI and Azure corporate platform support
- End-user supporting via ticketing system
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, deploying, data quality checking, scripting, investigating, and improving existing BI solutions
- Documentation of new and existing solutions
- Collaborating with local and international virtual teams, customers, and project stakeholders in an agile environment
As an Intern in a team of Tender Specialists you will join us in supporting the tendering process in the areas of tender documentation management and supplier qualification management. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Tender documentation analysis for public and private companies
- Preparation of administrative tender documents
- Support in the closing phase of the tender
- Support in the preparation of documentation in case of provisional or final awarding, extension and/or renewal of the contract
- Supplier qualification management
Region Europe is one of the most important Region in Business Assurance due to the size of its operations.
We are looking for an experienced Business Controller to join the Region Europe controller network. In addition to specific focus on Country Italy and Croatia, the right candidate will also have additional responsibilities working across the Region and will report to the Regional Controller.
- Manage and follow up financial performance of selected countries;
- Manage the target setting and forecasting processes;
- Reporting on business results;
- Advise and provide assistance to the line management in the area of finance and work closely with other departments in a supporting and advisory capacity (e.g. operations and sales);
- Actively monitor and analyze management data from the production systems to ensure quality of data and support the local management team to improve performance and processes;
- Frequent review of balance sheet items, especially related to accounts receivables, WIP, accruals, bank balances and understand trends and take corrective actions where necessary;
- Monitor and assess key performance parameters via periodic analysis of the unit goals, benchmark monitoring, performance indicators, project profitability analysis, and internal audits/reviews;
- Provides support to HR in calculations of Sales Incentives;
- Follow-up with GSS Finance to ensure timely statutory and other legal compliances related to the Business Assurance legal entities and ensure that group and BA governance principles with regard to financial management are applied and adequately implemented;
- Play a role in the commercial processes, including pricing, tender and potentially contract review.
DNV GL – Business Assurance Region North America is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. This position is based out of our Katy, TX office.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Regional Finance Manager and will support the Heads of Departments in optimizing the financial processes, and contribute with analyses and financial insights to enable best possible financial decisions when developing new business going forward.
Tasks May Include
- Support in the quarterly forecasts and annual budgeting
- Provides timely support to the Regional North America Controller
- Work Force planning and modeling using financial modeling
- Working Capital forecasting modeling
- Data collection and interpretation.
- Financial modeling
- Reading, understanding and explaining financial statements
- Simplifying complex data into easily readable reports
- Ad-Hoc reporting as assigned
- Reading and understanding RFP’s, RFQ’s, proposed contracts and pricing simulations
Why should you work with us? Because within DNV GL, organizational culture and how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
DNV GL’s Energy Assessment Team is seeking a principal engineer that would continue to develop new technical capabilities and new methodologies to lead the improvements needed in the solar industry.
This position may be based in any of our Renewables Advisory DNV GL North American offices including Canada
Tasks May Include
- Grow new opportunities and services: The Principal Engineer will be responsible for helping maintain DNV GL’s leadership position on the forefront of offering our Customers innovative services to understand the energy production estimates for development assets, evaluating expected energy outputs and assumptions during financing, and assessing performance during project operations. To do this, you will be responsible for remaining current on solar technology, developing new forms of calculations and algorithms for predictive analysis and performance analytics and sharing knowledge across multiple DNV GL teams and competence areas.
- Be a relationship-builder with our Customers: At DNV GL, our Customers’ success is paramount to everything we do. In this role you will be expected to maintain a large base of industry contacts at solar developers, operators, technology solution providers, manufacturers and lenders. A routine part of your week will be communicating with Customers to convey technical information; professionally discuss Customer and other stakeholders the methods, assumptions, and results; understand their needs and provide options for ways in which DNV GL could support their projects.
- Ensure deliverable quality and methodology evolution: As one of the Principal Engineers on the Solar Energy Assessment team you will be engaged in writing complex and highly technical reports, consulting with team members about appropriate assumptions during technical analysis, and reviewing and approving energy assessments and other technical reports. When quality issues do arise, you will be engaged in root cause analyses and take leadership in the subsequent process or behavior improvements to prevent quality challenges in the future.
- Facilitate and guide thought leadership for the team: You will be responsible for assisting the Director of Solar Energy Assessments with creating an annual plan for conferences, white papers, peer-reviewed submissions, and validation campaigns. Your participation will range from giving professional talks and leading thought leadership activities to helping coach and direct the team members engaged in various aspects of analysis, writing, and speaking. You will also be DNV GL’s representative to many industry working groups, both local and international, and support in the development and deployment of efficiency tools and innovation ideas.
- Train, mentor, and inspire solar energy assessment staff: Work with DNV GL’s team of analysts to ensure that the latest technology and methods are implemented; give internal presentations and trainings on relevant solar technologies; assist in career growth and development of junior staff by serving as a mentor; engage the team in tasks to support thought leadership and conference preparation activities such as helping you with presentation analysis and content.
DNV GL - Energy is seeking an Energy Advisor - Entry Level to join the team that is helping DTE’s commercial and industrial customers save energy and money. DNV GL has been retained by DTE to implement its energy efficiency programs. The utility’s commercial and industrial customers will be eligible for technical and financial support to make their facilities more energy efficient. This position is based at our office in Detroit, MI.
Tasks May Include
- Assist with direct installation of energy saving products as directed by program management
- Promote the energy efficiency program to customers and trade allies within your assigned territory
- Understand and implement the company’s Sales Process, including but not limited to:
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to meet assigned energy saving targets
- Managing field time effectively with customer or Trade Ally visits
- Developing and presenting program presentations to spur project activity
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person to move projects towards completion
- Work with building owners and property managers to provide energy efficiency advice and assistance in participating in energy efficiency programs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program’s strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business activities of its customers
- Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for energy efficiency and provide follow-up to customers as required
- Discuss technical elements of energy consuming equipment—i.e., lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building and pipe insulation, and air sealing
- Enter data into spreadsheets and databases to determine energy savings and to manage current projects which may also include collaborating with Energy Engineers as required
- Build quick rapport with customers; quickly initiate conversations with customers on site regarding energy usage at the facility
- When required, provide written summary reports directly to the customer, and summary reports to the client/Program Manager
- Assist Program Manager in the training of new team members
- Lead presentations promoting energy efficiency programs for targeted groups
The Materials Technology Development Section is seeking to fill the role of Lab Engineer that is capable of assisting the PMs in the MTD to execute projects and has the potential to develop himself/herself as an technical expert in the areas that are relevant to MTD operation. This position is located in DNV GL's Dublin, Ohio office.
Tasks may include:
- Set-up and run laboratory experiments
- Analyze test specimens
- Perform tasks on projects relating to materials selection and corrosion testing and analysis. This includes experimental setup, data collection and data reporting.
- Inspection, testing, repair, and installation of equipment.
- Works in one or more areas of technical expertise to develop the capability of working independently on project activities while performs their work under supervision of the project investigator.
- Follow the Safety, Health Environmental and Quality Assurance program on projects for which he/she is performing the work
- Record research activities performed in lab book
- Assist in develop project proposals
- Provide project updates to clients and write reports for completed projects
DNV GL – Business Assurance Marketing group is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who can bring a combination of creativity, enthusiasm and energy to our Marketing Team. The selected candidate will be expected to increase brand awareness, promote company services and drive prospects to conversions through technology platforms. This position is based out of our Katy, TX office but will work remotely for at least 3-4 weeks out of the month.
Tasks May Include
- Actively manage our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, podcasts)
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Create digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Objective of the role:
TheSupply Chain & Product Assurance division combines breakthrough technology and best-in-class Assessment & Advisory services, enabling DNV GL to be a valued partner of choice for many of the world’s leading brands. We are now seeking an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Global Food Supply Chain Manager to play a fundamental part in driving growth across the Food & Beverage and extended Value Chain services.
The Global Food Supply Chain Manager will help build, manage, and scale the global growth strategy across our F&B and extended Value Chain services. As DNV GL’s Global Food Supply Chain Manager, you will design and develop our service offering and go-to-market strategy in partnership with the ELT, Regional Managers and wider Sales function.
As a key member of the Growth & Innovation team, the Global Food Supply Chain Manager will leverage a high degree of business acumen to; objectively partner with and guide each global region on current performance and opportunities, actively engage and be a key stakeholder in large commercial propositions to deliver improved customer value and success while maximising business return, and play an influential part in continuously looking to develop and improve our service offering.
The role can be based in any Global location.
Tasks May Include:
- Drive Sales growth across Food & Beverage and extended Value Chain services
- Creatively accelerate business growth across a variety of Food service verticals including FMCG, Supply Chain, Hospitality, Retail and Catering.
- Partner with regions to ensure they meet business requirements, goals, and KPIs
- Pro-actively work with Regional teams to ensure market/service positioning is clear and defined to maximise growth opportunities
- Continuously look at ways to develop and enhance the F&B and extended Value Chain service portfolio by looking at current/future market trends and technology advancement
- Enhance customer service and satisfaction
- Guarantee a homogeneous approach globally, managing resources, performing activities, communication, and cooperation.
- Ensure an efficient and timely transformation of the portfolio into revenue, through adequate, timely, systematic and proactive planning process
- Work with/support the Operations to ensure service delivery capacity of the business plans through adequate planning, development of the needed competences and qualification of resources
- Develop and implement tools for the regional governance of the main process indicators (e.g. resource utilization, portfolio transformations, etc.)
- Manage attrition through active leadership and promotion of Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction and quality
- Ensure and promote the culture of using information for the management of the Operations
- Ensure accuracy of sales statistics giving visibility to performance
Key Performance Indicators:
- Annual sales growth across Food & Beverage and extended Value Chain services
- Global consistency in our approach to customers in the Food industry
- Achieve annual KPI’s related to Finance, HR and Quality
- Succession planning – identify, nurture and coach talent
We are looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) for Area UK & Ireland. The KAM will report to the Area Business Development Manager and become part of a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs), Account Managers (AMs), and Sales Back Office Experts. The Key Account Manager owns and coordinates the customer relationship for assigned Key Accounts, being responsible to drive business development for NB, TOCA, PSA and Advisory.
- Build and strengthen relations with key decision makers and influencers within the assigned Key Accounts
- Create customer-centric Key Account Plans together with the Account Team
- Ensure strategy execution by cooperating with all virtual teams across DNV GL
- Identify and develop sales opportunities to capture new business and keep track of customer’s existing contract portfolio
- Monitor and report sales funnel and the performance of the assigned Key Accounts.
- Lead and support customer satisfaction review and identify and cascade within DNV GL any major challenges and concerns related to the DNV GL interaction with the account. Follow-up with the findings and ensure that related improvement activities are executed.
- Team up with the Technical Service Manager (TSM) or the equivalent to the TSM to ensure technical support and after sales service beyond the surveyor network, DATE and the Operation Centers.
- Be responsible for the accuracy of customer master data and activity data in the CRM related to the assigned key accounts
- Support with account’s receivables in close cooperation with Finance to ensure timely payment and solution
- Hunt for and drive new business Opportunities beyond assigned key accounts
- Support marketing activities and events within the Area
Are you commercially creative? We're looking for talented sales people to work in selling of Pipeline Hydraulic Simulation Software based solutions.
DNV GL Digital Solutions wants to further expand the client base throughout France and (potentially) West Mediterranean and African countries to support our business growth within the areas of Advanced Pipeline Hydraulic Simulation Software to Engineering, Automation and Pipeline Operating Companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our Ecosystem Pipeline (Asset Simulation & Optimization) solution(s) mainly to Oil & Gas as well as to Gas Ditribution Utilities (City Gas) as well as any other industry with a desire to implement Fundamental Pipeline Design, Routine Planning and Real Time Hydraulic Network solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic person (ideally) with experience in selling Scientfic Software Simulations specially in Pipeline Hydraulics type digital solutions. Our experienced team delivers a successful and growing suite of enterprise digital solutions and works collaboratively with our colleagues with the Maritime, Oil & Gas, Energy & Business Assurance areas within DNV GL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing the sales of the Ecosystem Pipeline (Synergi Pipeine Simulator & Syneri Gas) software. We are looking for a dynamic person and a real team player. If you think you are the person to help us achieve our goals, we would like to hear from you.
Location: France DNV GL Offices in Marseille.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Regional Sales Manager will contribute to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in West Mediterranean & Africa region with the following activities:
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and services products by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted industries and geographies.
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline.
- Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans.
- Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success.
- Work closely with other Business Areas in DNV GL to extend the DNV GL portfolio of applications and services
- Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Use the corporate CRM tool (SalesForce) to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
- Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
- Travel throughout West-Med and Africa and internal travel (on occasions) is part of the job.
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading energy advisory firm? Do you enjoy collaborating with market leading clients and competent and engaging colleagues? Then you may find the role as Business Development ManagerSmart Cable Guard (SCG) in DNV GL Energy to be a great fit for you!
DNV GL Energy is looking for a Business Development Manager based in Hamburg, Germany or Arnhem, Netherlands to support the Smart Cable Guard (SCG) Unit within DNV GL.
You will get the opportunity to be part of the Global SCG team, and together with other colleagues you will sell and help our customers implement SCG systems and services in Northern Europe.
The overall purpose of the job is to support Smart Cable Guard Unit in its role to help DNV GL safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
You will be expected to visit (potential) customers on a regular basis. As a result of this you will be expected to travel between 15% and 25% of your time
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
This appointment is within the Smart Cable Guard Unit.
Smart Cable Guard (SCG) is an online multi-functional monitoring system for MV power cable networks. The system has two unique functions: detect and locate weak spots and detect and locate faults in underground power cables. The automated system immediately gives a warning when problems arise. Want to know more about Smart Cable Guard? Click here!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Development Managerfor Smart Cable Guard unit you will have these main roles and responsibilities.
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales and advice clients on the application of SCG within their networks
- You will be expected to achieve sales in Northern European as per targets agreed
- Own the order intake and pipeline targets for SCG in the assigned countries in Northern Europe
- Responsible to increase the visibility of DNV GL Smart Cable Guard in the market and extend our c-level relations. You are the go-to person when it comes to online condition management of underground medium voltage cables. You make an impact!
- You will be a key person to decide on the market approach for Smart Cable Guard
- Facilitate and lead bid/no-bid decision for large value strategic and tactical projects to an agreed project value
- Cooperate and work closely with the Market Area Managers, Business Directors, Service Line Managers, and Heads of Department during the sales phase and subsequent delivery set up for the projects when required.
DNV GL Presafe AS is a global TIC (Test, Inspection and Certification) company specialized in equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres and medical devices. We are an appointed Notified Body (NB) for the ATEX directive and Certification Body under the IECEx Scheme.
Engineer / Senior Engineer
EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE (Oil & Gas)
The EX-equipment business area is continuously growing and expanding its service offerings. We are now looking for a new colleague who can contribute and support further growth in the following areas:
Testing and certification of Ex-equipment
• Assessment of equipment and systems according to international standards and certification schemes.
• Performing product testing of Ex-equipment at the manufacturer’s site and in our laboratory in Høvik.
• Activities related to the third party role as Notified Body and Certification Body.
Technical inspection service
• Technical inspection services in the area of Ex-equipment and installations.
• Having responsibility for the DNV GL authorised workshops.
• Running courses for authorised workshops.
• Having operational responsibility for the “personnel certification systems” in cooperation with our partners in DNV GL.
Objective of the role:
The Market Development Manager shall ensure the development of F&B strategic sectors & new services, to meet DNV GL F&B sector’s requirements and support regions on development of F&B services including support on key customers.
In this Global role, the Market Development Manager will utilise their commercial and business acumen to work with and provide a substantial value add to regional teams in achieving their growth initiatives related to the F&B sector. You will be a key member in designing and developing our service offering and market approach and work with cross functional units in Food management systems, training and a variety of other services.
As a member of the Market & industries team, The Market Development Manager will work strategically to drive the growth of our F&B commercial activities by; assisting and developing business opportunities with leading companies in the F&B sector, improve customer experience, and maximise the potential business return.
The Market Development Manager will report to the F&B Global Business Development Director.
Tasks may include:
- Develop business related to new identified sectors and services, according to the F&B Strategy.
- Support new product development process including business case, market analysis & marketing materials
- Drive & support growth with market units for key and new services
- Define and put in place, according to goal & target, plans and actions to meet target regarding Sales & Revenue within F&B
- Coordinate actions to reach defined targets for new sectors and services.
- Develop new markets, in order to contribute to meet Sales target.
- Support sales colleagues related to new services/new sectors
- Give support to Sales Managers for key customer quotes / tenders and projects.
- Participate to workshops, meetings and external events to develop F&B on a global level
- Support in content for monthly F&B community network calls
- Analysis sales and revenue reports to identify and support countries to achieve targets
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful implementation of new products and services
- Sales & Revenue growth
- Growth in key accounts
- Accurate reporting of data
- Revenue growth in key customers
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst who can bring a combination of creativity, enthusiasm and energy to our Marketing Team. The selected candidate will be expected to increase brand awareness, promote company services and drive prospects to conversions through technology platforms. This position is based in São Paulo, SP giving support to our local units from Central & South America, including Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Mexico.
Would you like to work on cutting-edge developments within maritime autonomous technology?
DNV GL is seeking a highly motivated researcher to help us shape the future of the maritime industry.
Autonomous technology combined with remote monitoring and control is expected to have major impact on how we move goods and people around the world’s oceans in the future. The capabilities of this technology have accelerated significantly over the last decade and has reached the level were self-driving vessels and vehicles is no longer an unrealistic vision. However, there are still important steps to be made in order to ensure such systems can be applied in a safe and predictable manner and this is at the core of what we do in DNV GL.
You will be part of a team of researchers dedicated to finding answers on how we can build trust into these novel and complex technologies and to ensure that they are safe to operate even when the consequences of failure is high. Only then can these technologies have true impact on the maritime industry.
We are looking for the right individual to strengthen our team in developing knowledge, requirements and tools for the safe deployment and approval of remote controlled and autonomous ships.
- Build knowledge and competence on autonomous navigation systems comprising sensors, situational awareness-, tracking- and collision avoidance components
- Investigate, develop and evaluate methods and tools for verifying required performance
- Develop prototype tools for test and verification and apply them on novel industry products
- Author technical reports, scientific papers and professional presentations
- Participate in joint industry research projects and build networks externally and internally with key experts and customers in the field
The DNV GL GTR (Group Technology and Research) Renewables Group carries out longer-term research within Wind and Solar Energy and is located in Bristol, Barcelona, Hövik and Copenhagen. The GTR group is the Renewables part of the Power and Renewables GTR team, with team members located in Arnhem.
Within the solar PV domain we are currently working on predictive maintenance, anomaly detection, satellite data, individual health monitoring of PV plants and floating solar.
We are looking for a machine learning expert, who will join our team as a Researcher to work in the Solar group located within and in close cooperation with GreenPowerMonitor. Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com
This is a full-time position located in Barcelona. Due to the multinational character of our team, we communicate with each other in English.
To apply for this role you will need to submit an application including an explanation (within a covering letter) of your interest in and qualifications for the job.