Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
Click column header to sort
We are now strengthening our Seafood unit with a person that will deliver technical services to the marine and land-based aquaculture industry. We are looking for professionals who want to contribute to further improvement of this exciting and innovative industry.
You will support our customers with your professional technical expertise and DNV GL’s methodology and approach in product certification and inspection. You will also take on a role as Project Manager for major innovative aquaculture development projects. We are looking for you who have relevant experience or have the capabilities to develop within project management.
You will have the opportunity to work with a varied customer portfolio. You will work independently and customer-oriented, within a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian Aquaculture industry well and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensure sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization.
We are currently looking for a motivated, eager to learn junior specialist to join us as Credit Collector. The role will be based in Gdynia and collaborate closely with a team in Germany.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the collection efforts, including dunning procedures & follow-up
- Make collection calls by phone and follow-up with email as necessary
- Contact customers to obtain payments and negotiating payment plans when required
- Ensure proper follow up with customers on rejected invoices
- Provide copies of invoices and statements to customers as requested
- Identify collection issues to be escalated to management / controlling
- Reconcile customer accounts in cooperation with Accounting Dept.
- Issue Invoices
DNV GL - Energy’s Sustainable Use group is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team in executing a marketing strategy with the goal of increasing awareness and engagement of our business energy efficiency programs to our commercial and industrial customers. The proposed Marketing Specialist will aid in the tactical execution role for our customer-first, integrated marketing campaigns. You will join a team that drives functional marketing efforts, supporting the development, implementation and assessment of annual marketing strategies and integrated campaigns. You will collaborate closely with our creative team on projects requiring design, copywriting and production support to bring plans and ideas to life. Once events can be safely attended, you will be in charge of a robust event calendar. This position is based out of Okemos, MI.
Tasks May Include
- Establishing and developing relationships with industry market influences and growing the network
- Activating a go to market events strategy, coordinate and manage events
- Contribute to implementation of content tactics as part of a campaign, including content creation, graphic design, publishing and promotional assets
- Contribute to implementation of email, social media, paid search, display ad or other digital tactics as part of a campaign, including content creation, basic template design/updates, call-to-action, landing page form/development, workflow automation, A/B testing and metrics reporting
- Participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for digital and traditional advertising, branding efforts and marketing materials while working closely with fellow creatives to solidify designs
- Work with vendors to source, print materials and order giveaways
DNV GL – Energy’s Renewables Advisory group is seeking a Wind Turbine Inspections Specialist to join our Wind Turbine Technology team, which includes our wind turbine inspections services. This position is based out of our Seattle, WA office (remote is possible for the right candidate).
Tasks May Include
- Provide project-related field inspection and support within Renewables Advisory North America with a focus on wind turbine condition, site operations, and project construction phases. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing End of Warranty inspections and testing on condition of wind turbine equipment on-site.
- Performing incoming goods inspections at wind project sites.
- Performing operational site assessment site visits to inspect equipment and operations and maintenance processes to objectively assess project conditions.
- Supporting/Performing construction monitoring site visits.
- Supporting root cause failure investigations through inspection and documentation of field conditions as well as follow-up analysis projects (both desk and field inspection work).
- Meet company required documentation and reporting and administrative responsibilities.
- Author detailed construction monitoring and operational site visit reports, and write memos, emails or technical notes to communicate clearly and objectively internally and to clients with accuracy and technical rigor.
- Complete company required documentation in a timely manner such as Job Safety Analysis, Risk Assessments, time sheets, expense reports, inspection check sheets, tracking reports and scheduling controls.
- Adhere to DNV GL and client safety procedures, and foster a safe working environment.
We are looking for an experienced Compensation/Reward professional for the role of Group Leader – Compensation and Benefits. In this role you will be responsible for the European compensation processes in DNV GL. You will lead a team of compensation specialists who support the global DNV GL compensation processes and provide analytical services to the DNV GL Organization, including senior management. To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership, direction and prioritization to your team. You need good people management skills, a customer centric mindset and the willingness to go the extra mile to contribute to the success of DNV GL.
In your role you will:
- Combine operational (hand-on) work with people management. Lead the team of 4 Specialists including staff development, setting goals, performance reviews, and supervisory responsibilities.
- In the first year approximately 30% of time shall be dedicated to leading others and 70% dedicated to work as the Senior Specialist within the team.
Start with coordinating a project to consolidate Compensation processes (incl. some of the benefits processes) and relevant knowledge from various European countries in a global framework into the central, newly established, Global Centre Compensation Team.
Be responsible for monitoring the quality, compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes, incl. documentation for European countries.
Model salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs.
Understand legal compensation rules of various countries across Europe when providing the service.
Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters.
Maintain and monitor benchmarks in relation to DNV GL business needs, external market statistics and internal salary analyses.
Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements).
Develop market insights and stay updated on market trends and situations relevant to compensation services and continuously develop the service.
Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs.
Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with HR Advisors in various European countries, senior managers in the business areas and other stakeholders in Finance, Payroll, Group, and externally.
Work towards standardization, digitalization and further improvements of the compensation processes.
The purpose of the role is to deliver an efficient and effective metocean service into customer organisations in order to secure repeat business and project targets for the metocean business line. The metocean business line in London is considered to be the centre of excellence in this field within the DNV GL business worldwide. The Metocean Specialist will be part of a small team of Metocean Engineers (part of a larger team of multidisciplinary engineers) based in London undertaking metocean studies using sophisticated oceanographic modelling techniques for the offshore oil and gas and renewables sectors. Clients are both within the DNV GL businesses and external. The successful applicant will spend approximately 75% to 80% of their time undertaking technical Metocean analysis work with the remainder spent developing metocean tools. The role is office based.
- To project manage studies as requested by the Senior Metocean Engineer.
- To be responsible for carrying out metocean studies to produce data used for the design and/or assessment of fixed, floating and mobile offshore structures, pipelines, windfarms, etc. and the associated report writing in a timely, concise and efficient manner to be within budget and timescale for existing and new clients worldwide.
- To be responsible for developing data analysis tools using matlab, and carrying out numerical modelling studies using MIKE 21 software or similar.
- To assist the Senor Metocean Engineer and Team Leader with the business development by preparing proposals and with client and project management.
- To collaborate with peers, juniors and colleagues to deliver high standard work.
- To be responsible for ensuring personal safety and that of direct report staff and subcontractors working for the company.
- To comply with the DNV GL management system and standards
With GridLab training centre in Schoenefeld (near Berlin), DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH offers training and education for specialists and managers of companies in the energy supply industry. We offer assessment centers, soft skill trainings, switching authorization courses as well as fault and grid restoration trainings in distribution and transmission networks (simulator-based). Our customers are mainly grid operators, power plant operators and wind farm operators from DACH region. An internationalization of the service portfolio is currently being developed.
As part of DNV GL, we are embedded in a global group with more than 12,000 employees in over 100 countries and enjoy the economic security of a large company. At the same time, we are a growing, innovative team at Schoenefeld site that is working to promote the qualification of specialists and managers of energy suppliers towards a digitalized future. Thus we are part of the comprehensive and exciting energy transition.
Further information on the activities of DNV GL and GridLab can be found here:
For the training and education center in Berlin Schoenefeld (near international airport BER) we are looking for an
IT Specialist / Administrator for
Control systems and data modelling (m/w/d)
at the earliest possible date.
- Administration of the control system simulator (PSI Control)
- Maintenance of electrical data models to ensure training operation
- Troubleshooting and correction with PSI IT Support
- Description of new software functions and evaluation of tender documents
- Import of customer grids from various source data formats into the simulator-specific format
- Development of own solution strategies for data export and import
- Development of innovative solutions to realize new customer requirements
- Preparation of training scenarios / support in developing digital learning formats