Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
Click column header to sort
We are looking for an experienced Compensation/Reward professional for the role of Group Leader – Compensation and Benefits. In this role you will be responsible for the European compensation processes in DNV GL. You will lead a team of compensation specialists who support the global DNV GL compensation processes and provide analytical services to the DNV GL Organization, including senior management. To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership, direction and prioritization to your team. You need good people management skills, a customer centric mindset and the willingness to go the extra mile to contribute to the success of DNV GL.
In your role you will:
- Combine operational (hand-on) work with people management. Lead the team of 4 Specialists including staff development, setting goals, performance reviews, and supervisory responsibilities.
- In the first year approximately 30% of time shall be dedicated to leading others and 70% dedicated to work as the Senior Specialist within the team.
Start with coordinating a project to consolidate Compensation processes (incl. some of the benefits processes) and relevant knowledge from various European countries in a global framework into the central, newly established, Global Centre Compensation Team.
Be responsible for monitoring the quality, compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes, incl. documentation for European countries.
Model salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs.
Understand legal compensation rules of various countries across Europe when providing the service.
Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters.
Maintain and monitor benchmarks in relation to DNV GL business needs, external market statistics and internal salary analyses.
Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements).
Develop market insights and stay updated on market trends and situations relevant to compensation services and continuously develop the service.
Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs.
Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with HR Advisors in various European countries, senior managers in the business areas and other stakeholders in Finance, Payroll, Group, and externally.
Work towards standardization, digitalization and further improvements of the compensation processes.
We are seeking Payroll Specialist for our Global Centre HR. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll for European countries, according to legal and company requirements.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor,
- Managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
- Analyzing country-specific employee allowances and absences,
- Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Ticketing Tool,
- Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects,
- Maintaining time and attendance data,
- Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
- Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe and Centres of Competence, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV GL is compliant according to local regulations.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the End to End payroll process with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation
With GridLab training centre in Schoenefeld (near Berlin), DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH offers training and education for specialists and managers of companies in the energy supply industry. We offer assessment centers, soft skill trainings, switching authorization courses as well as fault and grid restoration trainings in distribution and transmission networks (simulator-based). Our customers are mainly grid operators, power plant operators and wind farm operators from DACH region. An internationalization of the service portfolio is currently being developed.
As part of DNV GL, we are embedded in a global group with more than 12,000 employees in over 100 countries and enjoy the economic security of a large company. At the same time, we are a growing, innovative team at Schoenefeld site that is working to promote the qualification of specialists and managers of energy suppliers towards a digitalized future. Thus we are part of the comprehensive and exciting energy transition.
Further information on the activities of DNV GL and GridLab can be found here:
For the training and education center in Berlin Schoenefeld (near international airport BER) we are looking for an
IT Specialist / Administrator for
Control systems and data modelling (m/w/d)
at the earliest possible date.
- Administration of the control system simulator (PSI Control)
- Maintenance of electrical data models to ensure training operation
- Troubleshooting and correction with PSI IT Support
- Description of new software functions and evaluation of tender documents
- Import of customer grids from various source data formats into the simulator-specific format
- Development of own solution strategies for data export and import
- Development of innovative solutions to realize new customer requirements
- Preparation of training scenarios / support in developing digital learning formats
GSS IT has established a VerIT Hybrid Platform (consisting of VerIT on premise, VerIT on Azure and VerIT on Oracle) which serves as the Platform for hosting our current services and the new Digitalisation Services.
Within this context both IT operational tasks and project work are part of the assignment, organized through a International Virtual Team setup with team members spread across the globe and from various cultures.
The candidate will join the Windows Backend team which is responsible for the Operational Services globally on the Windows Platform in these environments plus for the Office365 backend part.
The objective is to cover the traditionally developed Windows services in VerIT (including roadmap changes) and stronger embrace the Cloud Services in MS Azure and Office365 moving forward in our Cloud journey.
- Windows Server OS Administration and troubleshooting (on premise and in MS Azure)
- Active directory governance and troubleshooting
- GPO/AGPM management
- Office 365 System Administration
- Azure IAAS and PAAS and system administration
- Hyper-V Management
- PKI/Certificate Management
- Handling of Operational Incidents, Tasks and Changes
- Implement Business Requirements
- Project execution
Are you the consultant who is looking for a new challenge? Do you want to support DNV GL’s customers to improve their asset management performance within the Energy sector? Then we have the job for you.
As a Senior/Consultant for Power System Asset Management in DNV GL’s Energy Advisory Group in Singapore and Asia Pacific, you will act as the trusted senior advisor to our customers and support them with solutions in optimizing their asset reliability and performance linking to their business drivers.
The role will involve working along with other specialists within the organization to provide technical consulting services in the Power, Energy and Renewable sectors. The role also has business development responsibilities. This includes working within the team to establish long-term customer relationships, keeping abreast of industry needs and trends, as well as participation in industry events to ensure that DNV GL's service offerings are well-known and well-respected in the power and energy industry.
You, as Senior/Consultant, will work within a team of professionals where you will be responsible for the acquisition, management and execution of projects. You will analyse and give advice to customers on how to manage their electrical assets in the most optimal and reliable way. Understanding the market, operating in, technical know-how, and delivering high quality contents are key characteristics of the Power System Asset Management Consultant within our team. You, as a power system asset specialist shall have knowledge of asset lifecycle management of electrical equipment. You shall have good knowledge of business processes related to asset management and lifecycle practice specifically to power utilities and critical infrastructure
You will also:
- Lead and deliver projects related to Power System Asset Management and Asset Management processes for utilities or industries.
- Lead and deliver projects related to Business Process Improvements, Asset Management Decision Support, Maintenance Optimisation and Asset Lifecycle Management
- Have technical knowledge in the field of Power System Asset Diagnostics
- Participate to perform field tasks of Substation Diagnostics, Condition Assessment, analyse and interpret measurement- and diagnostic results obtained from field work for remaining life time determination and related recommendations
- Perform Power Failure Investigations
- Support with business development as a technical consultant
We are looking for an expert to join our team in delivering services to the renewable energy market in general and the wind industry in particular. The job will be based in Shanghai.