Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Lead Auditor - Automotive Quality Management Systems - IATF 16949
Nationwide, USA; based out of any home office
DNV GL - Business Assurance is seeking an IATF Lead Auditor to work in our Automotive division. As independent, third-party, auditors we assist clients of all sizes in achieving and maintaining internationally recognized certifications enabling our clients to guarantee the quality of their products.
Our ISO/TS 16949 auditors certify quality management systems for all manufacturers in the automotive supply chain worldwide – for cars, their parts, components or systems. Our auditors are generally based remotely allowing them to work independently as they travel to client sites while receiving a full complement of administrative support from our central office in Katy, TX
Tasks May Include
- Perform 3rd party ISO/TS 16949 audits for North America clients
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Interact directly with clients at all levels of management in developing timely, complete, and accurate report of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
Do you want to work for the #1 most attractive employer 2019 in Norway?
We are strengthening our seafood team and looking for you who would like to develop into lead auditing. You will support our aquaculture customers with your professional expertise and DNV GL’s methodology and approach. You will be qualified against seafood industry standards, audit techniques and operating as independent third party. As a Lead Auditor you will perform audits, verifications and inspections and possibly training in accordance with needs and requirements in the industry. In your role you will influence development of the aquaculture industry through challenging performance and sharing knowledge.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with a very varied customer portfolio, both in terms of size and organizational set-up. You will work autonomously and in a customer-oriented way, but will always enjoy the benefits of a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian Aquaculture industry well, with all its opportunities and challenges, and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensuring sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, we have performance management processes in place to ensure you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization. You will experience competence development within various fields and professional development within management and control.
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Antwerp we are continuously looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Petro-chemical industry, offshore, recycle industry, storage and distribution and port industry for standards like 9001/14001/45001 and 50001,
- Information Security ISO 27001 (preferably combined with health background),
- Food and Beverage overall for GFSI standards like FSSC/BRC /IFS,
- Food and Beverage Packaging for GFSI standards like FSSC / BRC IOP.
DNV GL Business Assurance is targeting significant growth over the next three years, and as part of this ambitious expansion, we are seeking a Lead Auditor. The food sector is a major focus for certification activities and DNV GL is highly respected globally in this industry.
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes including ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and BRC, IFS. We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in auditing and manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
A comprehensive training development process is followed in DNV GL Business Assurance FRANCE which will provide the range of skills and competencies required. Internal auditing or second party audit experience would also be valuable.
We are looking for a Lead Auditor/Senior Lead Auditor, multi-discipline qualified, matching the highest requirements of industry knowledge with at least five years of experience, with key potential additional responsibilities including training, client management and co-ordination of complex certification projects.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for DNV GL as required by instructions/ the management system and/or as per formal agreement between the client and DNV GL.
- Ensure that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time.
- Maintain/Acquire his/her Auditor Registration with DNV GL or any other registration having been a basis for his acceptance as Lead Auditor within DNV GL .
- Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks.
- Meeting professional practice standards and demonstrating competence in core areas.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel.
- Maintaining high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment.
- Acting as a team player who works well with others and guides self through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting.
- Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders.
- Lead, organize and deliver specific project activities as industry project management, Customer management assessment, gap analysis, training, workshops.
- Ensuring the correct use of production tools dedicated to auditing activities and the communication of updated data, in order to allow proper issue and management of certificates.
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.