Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are looking for a fleet in service Surveyor for the Zhoushan FIS station. You will be member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving traditional shipping segments (Bulk carrier, Oil/chemical tanker, Container) docked in Zhoushan islands and vessel calling Ningbo Port.
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation
- When applicable, supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of the organization.
- Exhibit customer oriented focus through promoting DNV GL onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
Our customers requiring a wide range of certification skills and knowledge. From materials and welding to highly sophisticated machinery systems (gears, thrusters, compressors) to pressure vessels and pumps to electrical installations and automation systems.
From this traditional background, we started a journey covering advanced future technology as well. Fuel cells, new types of turbines, advanced electrical drives, and lithium batteries for ship propulsion.
- Certification and verification of materials and components underclass and non-class related systems and processes mainly Basque Country, Cantabria, and Asturias
- Managing our clients together with other relevant parts of our organization
- Project-orientated work - cooperation in interdisciplinary verification projects
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.