Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Brief Team and Position Summary
DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use is seeking a Project Administrator to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team. PDI helps commercial and industrial utility customers save energy and money.
The successful candidate will possess with strong interpersonal and organizational and will be responsible for application processing and general office support. This position is based in our Okemos, Michigan and Jackson, Michigan office.
Tasks may Include:
- Quick, accurate and timely data entry of project work and supporting documentation
- Application Data entry, database management, database update and maintenance
- Assist project managers with effective facilitation of team and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items
- Fielding and logging telephone calls from customers and contractors
- Scanning, faxing, copying, uploading of documentation; maintaining paper and electronic files
- Invoicing and budget management
- General office duties, including greeting visitors, receiving packages, managing mail, office supplies and logistics
- Preparing and mailing correspondence
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.