Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
DNV GL Business Assurance is one of the largest Management System / ISO Certification and Training organisations in the world. We are present in more than 100 countries with a client base of approximately 90,000+ organisations. We have an established, leading and respected presence in Australia.
An exciting new opportunity is available for a dynamic and customer focused administrative and scheduling coordinator. The position will mainly focus on scheduling work for an audit and training organisation, liasing with customers and employees to ensure a smooth scheduling process as well as updating our data bases and respective planning documentation.
- Schedule/plan audits ensuring audit schedules are at maximised utilization and efficiency at all times
- Coordinate audit schedule with the customers and ensure reconfirmation of audit to customers.
- Update auditors diaries accordingly
- Ensure work performed is in accordance with the defined quality requirements
- Process new auditor qualifications
- Additional tasks and projects as required under the direction of the Unit Manager
The Regional Procurement Analyst should ensure a well-balanced working environment for the employees in the countries within his/her responsibility.
The candidate is an individual contributor supporting procurement activities in countries/cities where implemented and provides expert advice/support to local business area administrative support contacts in countries where self-managed.
This 2 year contract role is part of the regional team and will report directly to the Regional Manager, Real Estate & Procurement, based in Singapore. The region presently has 19 offices in 9 countries; Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, New Zealand and Brunei.
- Support RFx activities and negotiations
- Identify, develop, execute and monitor strategic sourcing
- Assist in improvement of Procurement governance, documentation, and P2P processes
- Track and support contract renewals, vendor performance management, and audits
- Analyse spend data
- Assist in market benchmarking exercises and research
- Active support and collaboration with local and regional stakeholders for project implementations
- Provide new ideas and innovative solutions to the team
Are you looking for a meaningful role in Supply Chain and Sustainability services?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and practical person to take the role of supply chain & sustainability co-ordinator as part of a dynamic and growing team in Norway. The team is a part of Digital Assurance and Supply Chain division (DASC).
Working as part of the Norway team this entry-level role will take on responsibility for coordinating supply chain sustainability projects in Norway and across the region.
In addition it will provide project management & consulting on these projects and other related service lines such as ESG/green finance and sustainability consulting services. The role will provide support to the Business Development Manager for the development and pitching of proposals to current and existing customers.
We help clients integrate sustainability into their: core business strategy; enterprise risk management; financial strategy; operations and supply chains acting as a trusted third party delivering a full suite of assurance and advisory services.
You will get the opportunity to develop highly valuable new skills working on projects across a wide variety of domains including: supply chain sustainability; digital assurance; Green Bonds and sustainable finance, ESG & TCFD and climate risk consulting (mitigation and adaptation),; report assurance; sustainability strategy, and diverse other services and solutions.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to start or accelerate their career in sustainability consulting, ESG and supply chains through a unique and valuable role as part of a dynamic and growing regional team. While a deep dedication, interest and degree in sustainability is a pre-requisite Training in all specialist service areas will be provided in a supportive learning culture.
You will be expected to work across our range of services including:
- Planning and coordinating supply chain sustainability and risk management audits for clients in the region and as needed globally
- Project management of diverse projects in our portfolio of sustainability services including for example: supply chain services, sustainability consulting services, ESG and responsible finance services
- Consulting directly on customer-facing projects to deliver the outcomes and deliverables expected to the highest standard
- Supporting innovative digital assurance and supply chain solutions projects as part of a wider team
- Contributing to the broader teamwork sales and delivery efforts across all services: Assurance services; Digital Assurance, Supply Chain services, Sustainability strategy and climate change
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in achieving their overall goals, targets and annual plan
We are looking for new, enthusiastic colleagues to join our DNV GL Business Assurance team in Gdynia for Administrative Support role.
We see a growth in demand for our services and therefore we are looking to expand our Europe Support Partner Team. The team has been established in 2017 with a main goal to support European DNV GL Business Assurance units in different administrative and financial tasks.
Your daily activities will include:
- Providing support in administrative and financial tasks on behalf of local units
- Close collaboration with other DNV GL units in Europe
- Keeping high data quality in the internal CRM database
In this a new position, as All-round Sector Officer, you are responsible for part of the operational process within a specific sector. This includes, for example, calculating and drawing up recertification contracts, making adjustments to existing contracts, processing customer information, putting together the audit team and ensuring that the audit is carried out within the desired period. You perform these activities in close cooperation with your direct colleagues within the sector and colleagues from the other departments within our organization.
Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for the operational process of a sector:
- You will create contracts and adjustments to contracts for our existing customers, taking into account specific technical schedule requirements and commercial considerations
- You will process new contracts
- You will act as a source of information for our auditors with regards to contracts, technical approvals and database
- You will monitor the quality of our data in the database and continuously contribute to the efficient deployment and optimization of our projects
- You will ensure that all audits are scheduled within the correct timeframe by auditors who have the correct qualification
You will coordinate certification projects with external auditors
- You will keep the planning system up-to-date and ensure that it corresponds to the planned audit activities
- Your expertise may also be requested in coordinating and planning international projects.
We are currently looking for a motivated and eager to learn person to join us as Administrative Support – Credit Collection for our German Entity.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Make collection calls by phone and follow-up with email
- Provide copies of invoices and statements to customers as requested
- Report collection issues to management / controlling
- Issue invoices
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.