Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
Click column header to sort
DNV GL – Business Assurance group is seeking an Administrative Technical Specialist to join our Global Accreditation Unit. This position is based out of our Katy office (Houston, TX area) This is not a remote position.
Tasks May Include
The areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the activity, the instructions of the line manager and the procedures governing the Activity.
- Perform 1st tier technical reviews for the assigned schemes.
- Report back and revert non-compliances to local units including escalation when needed.
- Track overdue assigned tasks such as overdue audits, expiring certifications, upload of reports, completeness of audit records, etc.
- Review of quotes and reports and verification of conformance with relevant ICPs/OPs.
- Provide assistance and guidance to existing and prospective internal clients (local units). This assistance may take the form of issue resolution, as well as interpretation of relevant standards and requirements.
- Ensure that the independent nature of the MSC scheme is never compromised.
- This position also includes managing GCU tasks including but not limited to managing IATF Database, Waivers, External Witness and Office Audit, Internal Witness Audits, CPD, New and Existing Auditor etc
- Other duties assigned by management
We are now strengthening our Seafood unit with a person that will deliver technical services to the marine and land-based aquaculture industry. We are looking for professionals who want to contribute to further improvement of this exciting and innovative industry.
You will support our customers with your professional technical expertise and DNV GL’s methodology and approach in product certification and inspection. You will also take on a role as Project Manager for major innovative aquaculture development projects. We are looking for you who have relevant experience or have the capabilities to develop within project management.
You will have the opportunity to work with a varied customer portfolio. You will work independently and customer-oriented, within a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian Aquaculture industry well and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensure sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization.
DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use is seeking an Technical Sales Specialist - Energy Efficiency to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring energy efficiency projects into the business programs, planning outreach strategies and tactics, delivering on electric and gas energy savings targets, and ensuring that business customers are satisfied with their experience in our program. This position is based out of our Okemos, Michigan office.
Tasks May Include
- Promote and sell the energy efficiency program by identifying and managing opportunities with targeted distributors and manufacturers
- Responsible for energy efficiency project forecasting and planning and tracking in an effective manner by consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline
- Actively engage with the Outreach team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of innovation and customer success
- Supporting and promoting established relationships with industry partners to maximize energy efficiency project implementation and sustain a leading position in the market
- Managing field time effectively with distributor customer or Trade Ally visits
- Use the CRM tool to manage and record all stages of the energy efficiency project implementation cycle
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of program strategies and goals
We are looking for an experienced Compensation/Reward professional for the role of Group Leader – Compensation and Benefits. In this role you will be responsible for the European compensation processes in DNV GL. You will lead a team of compensation specialists who support the global DNV GL compensation processes and provide analytical services to the DNV GL Organization, including senior management. To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership, direction and prioritization to your team. You need good people management skills, a customer centric mindset and the willingness to go the extra mile to contribute to the success of DNV GL.
In your role you will:
- Combine operational (hand-on) work with people management. Lead the team of 4 Specialists including staff development, setting goals, performance reviews, and supervisory responsibilities.
- In the first year approximately 30% of time shall be dedicated to leading others and 70% dedicated to work as the Senior Specialist within the team.
Start with coordinating a project to consolidate Compensation processes (incl. some of the benefits processes) and relevant knowledge from various European countries in a global framework into the central, newly established, Global Centre Compensation Team.
Be responsible for monitoring the quality, compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes, incl. documentation for European countries.
Model salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs.
Understand legal compensation rules of various countries across Europe when providing the service.
Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters.
Maintain and monitor benchmarks in relation to DNV GL business needs, external market statistics and internal salary analyses.
Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements).
Develop market insights and stay updated on market trends and situations relevant to compensation services and continuously develop the service.
Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs.
Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with HR Advisors in various European countries, senior managers in the business areas and other stakeholders in Finance, Payroll, Group, and externally.
Work towards standardization, digitalization and further improvements of the compensation processes.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Compensation Specialist
to join our Global Shared Services (GSS) Global Centre - remote work
As a Senior Compensation Specialist, you will be part of a newly built team that is responsible for delivering compensation processes within the DNV GL organization in Europe. You can join us and work with us remotely from any place. The service ambition of the new unit is to perform and further standardize global processes while delivering compensation support which is tailored to the specific needs of business across the 45 countries in the region. You will also be engaged in various global projects where you will have an opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
In your role you will:
Start with a project to consolidate compensation processes (incl. some of the benefits processes) and relevant knowledge from various European countries into the central, newly established, Global Centre Compensation Team
Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes, incl. documentation for European countries
Model salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs
Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters
Maintain and monitor benchmarks, external market statistics and internal salary analyses
Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements)
Foster a close working relationship with HR Advisors in various countries, senior leadership in Business Areas and colleagues in Finance and Payroll
Work towards standardization and further improvements of the compensation processes
Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs
Establish and maintain professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
Work on improvement and digitalization initiatives
The purpose of the role is to deliver an efficient and effective metocean service into customer organisations in order to secure repeat business and project targets for the metocean business line. The metocean business line in London is considered to be the centre of excellence in this field within the DNV GL business worldwide. The Metocean Specialist will be part of a small team of Metocean Engineers (part of a larger team of multidisciplinary engineers) based in London undertaking metocean studies using sophisticated oceanographic modelling techniques for the offshore oil and gas and renewables sectors. Clients are both within the DNV GL businesses and external. The successful applicant will spend approximately 75% to 80% of their time undertaking technical Metocean analysis work with the remainder spent developing metocean tools. The role is office based.
- To project manage studies as requested by the Senior Metocean Engineer.
- To be responsible for carrying out metocean studies to produce data used for the design and/or assessment of fixed, floating and mobile offshore structures, pipelines, windfarms, etc. and the associated report writing in a timely, concise and efficient manner to be within budget and timescale for existing and new clients worldwide.
- To be responsible for developing data analysis tools using matlab, and carrying out numerical modelling studies using MIKE 21 software or similar.
- To assist the Senor Metocean Engineer and Team Leader with the business development by preparing proposals and with client and project management.
- To collaborate with peers, juniors and colleagues to deliver high standard work.
- To be responsible for ensuring personal safety and that of direct report staff and subcontractors working for the company.
- To comply with the DNV GL management system and standards
With GridLab training centre in Schoenefeld (near Berlin), DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH offers training and education for specialists and managers of companies in the energy supply industry. We offer assessment center, soft skill training, switching authorization courses as well as fault and network reconstruction training in distribution and transmission networks (simulator-based). Our customers are mainly grid operators, power plant operators and wind farm operators from DACH region. An internationalization of the service portfolio is currently being developed.
As part of DNV GL, we are embedded in a global group with more than 12,000 employees in over 100 countries and enjoy the economic security of a large company. At the same time, we are a growing an innovative team at Schoenefeld site that is working to promote the qualification of specialists and managers of energy suppliers towards a digitalized future. We are thus part of the comprehensive and exciting energy transition.
Further information on the activities of DNV GL and GridLab can be found here:
Help to shape the energy transition nationally and internationally! Exciting challenges await you in the internationally active DNV GL Group.
- Administration of the control system simulator (PSI Control)
- Maintenance of electrical data models to ensure training operation
- Troubleshooting and correction with PSI IT Support
- Description of new software functions and evaluation of tender documents
- Import of customer networks from various source data formats into the simulator-specific format
- Development of own solution strategies for data export and import
- Development of innovative solutions to realize new customer requirements
- Preparation of training scenarios / support in developing digital learning formats
- Support of tenders of software and hardware solutions
- Support of maintenance of our website