Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV GL does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV GL.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Our world is changing its energy mix. How would you like to be part of it?
DNV GL – Energy’s group is making exciting investments in energy storage and is growing its storage team in 2020. For this reason, our group is seeking a qualified Energy Storage Consultant.
The energy storage markets are growing faster than anyone has predicted; at DNV GL we are committed to supporting this growth with the best expertise, advise and data on the planet!
Local Unit & Position Description
The Energy Storage Consultant will be part of DNV GL’s Energy Storage Advisory team and will be focused on energy storage technology evaluation, analytics, project assessment, and business model consulting to project developers, utilities and investors. The Consultant will work across utility scale, commercial and industrial (C&I) and residential markets for energy storage systems, renewable plus storage systems, microgrids and distributed energy resources.
The Energy Storage Consultant will use energy system modeling, operations research, and predictive analytics to develop decision metrics for energy storage systems performance and valuation. This position will include responsibility for project leadership, inter-disciplinary business support and business development. This position will be key in growing DNV GL’s Energy Storage Advisory practice offering innovative solutions in storage systems, hybrid renewable plus storage systems and the future of the electrical distribution system.
Broad knowledge of the electric industry is required including market and technology trends and, awareness of regulatory proceedings and policies at both the state and national level. The Consultant will ideally be based in our Chalfont, PA or Portland, OR office. However, other office locations or work from home can be considered as well.
Tasks May Include
- Managing projects and/or project tasks, executing deliverables
- Meeting key performance indicators individually and for the group
- Daily interaction with customers in person or via phone or video
- Analyzing and interpreting technical data and documents
- Summarizing key results, and communicating and reporting these results in verbal and written form
- Leading or assisting staff in the development of new business and projects
- Presenting or aiding in the development of presentation materials for conferences and workshops
- Leading or assisting in the development of new proposals for advisory or testing work
- Provide input on strategic planning and marketing decisions
- Lead a team to deliver high-quality deliverables on time and on budget
Lead Auditor - Automotive Quality Management Systems - IATF 16949
Nationwide, USA; based out of any home office
DNV GL - Business Assurance is seeking an IATF Lead Auditor to work in our Automotive division. As independent, third-party, auditors we assist clients of all sizes in achieving and maintaining internationally recognized certifications enabling our clients to guarantee the quality of their products.
Our ISO/TS 16949 auditors certify quality management systems for all manufacturers in the automotive supply chain worldwide – for cars, their parts, components or systems. Our auditors are generally based remotely allowing them to work independently as they travel to client sites while receiving a full complement of administrative support from our central office in Katy, TX
Tasks May Include
- Perform 3rd party ISO/TS 16949 audits for North America clients
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Interact directly with clients at all levels of management in developing timely, complete, and accurate report of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.